Specialties: Specializing in authentic Thai cuisine. A real family restaurant. We also had the eggroll appetizer and ate all of those. Ala Thai Classic. Ala Thai East has an annual sales volume of 501K - 999,999. Phone: (334) 240-2549. 6663 Atlanta Hwy, Montgomery, AL 36117-4236. Fri 11am-9:30pm. Everything is made fresh and the service is excellent. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Ala Thai Classic Montgomery; Ala Thai Classic, Montgomery; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Ala Thai Classic Restaurant on Zomato A consistent size and cut during preparation would have really raised the experience for me. It was just down...right bland. Martial Arts, Combat Sports, & Self Defense Youth and Adults Classes! The waiter really made the visit enjoyable. A full bar offers your choice of before or after dinner drinks as well as a selection… A consistent size and cut during preparation would have really raised the experience for me. Sat 11am-9:30pm. The waiter was so kind. 6663 Atlanta Highway, Montgomery, AL, 36117, United States (334) 271-3141 info@alathaieast.com. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Force Sync. It was very hard to put down. I pleased it was made with roasted ground rice. All info on Ala Thai Restaurant in Montgomery - Call to book a table. I had Chicken Sate...for the appetizer. Montgomery, Alabama / Ala Thai East, 6663 Atlanta Hwy; Ala Thai East. I will not be...a repeat customer.More. 0 0. Best Thai Restaurants in Montgomery, Alabama: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Montgomery Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Mon 11a-9p Independent. Lek's Taste Of … Tue 11am-9pm. Open Now. We had the … The Tom Kha soup is always fresh, flavorful, and delicious. Ala Thai East 6663 Atlanta Hwy Montgomery, AL 36117. A note to our community regarding COVID-19. Thai Restaurants in Montgomery on superpages.com. Firehouse Subs ($) **More. My girls are both grown now, but the... 0 0. 6663 Atlanta Hwy Montgomery,AL 36117 (334) 271-3141. Restaurants. Read reviews from Ala Thai at 1361 Federal Dr in Montgomery 36107 from trusted Montgomery restaurant reviewers. Thai Basil Both awful. If you are interested in other Montgomery Thai restaurants, you can try Noodles Cafe, Lek's Taste of Thailand, or Green Papaya. Also they have great veggie cream cheese roll ups and curry dishes! the vegetables and greens, I give Davis a 4 star review.... 53 Reviews (334) 271-3141 Website. read more, Food is normally soooo good, but the last 3 times, i hv been disappointed. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ala Thai East. Service was phenomenal and we had a good time talking with the server. Loved the Ala Thai sauces. Wish we could come back! I won't be going here again...More, I suppose it was expecting too much to think I would get decent Thai food in east Montgomery. Yes, Ala Thai East (6663 Atlanta Hwy) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless. Want to see who made the cut? Hours. I went for the old standby, chicken pad thai. 6663 Atlanta Hwy, Montgomery, Alabama 36106 USA $$ $$$$ Reasonable. View the menu for Ala-Thai East and restaurants in Montgomery, AL. ** If you enjoyed my review please give me a helpful vote. Distance: 0.00 miles, Applebee's Neighborhood Grill ($$) were delicious and healthy with glass noodles and lots of veggies. It was very hard to put down. Overall, I enjoyed my visit. My main course was super tasty and the portion was very ample, my only comment was the vegetables were cut up in all different sizes and in different ways. Order delivery online from Ala Thai East in Montgomery instantly with Seamless! Get menu, photos and location information for Ala Thai East in Montgomery, AL. A small quiet restaurant with lots of delicious Thai food. We eat at Ala Thai East every time we're in the Montgomery area. Coffee Shop All rights reserved. Click to add your description here. I had spring rolls too and they were chilled with the oddest texture. Delivery or takeout! **. Specialties: Specializing in authentic Thai cuisine. I asked for it Thai-Hot. Visiting from out of town and LOVE thai food so we cane after seeing high reviews on the internet. The Menu for Ala Thai East with category Thai from Montgomery, 6663 Atlanta Hwy Montgomery, AL 36117-4236 can be viewed here or added. Welcome to Green Papaya Lao-Thai Cuisine Family owned & operated - bringing you authentic Laotian and Thai cuisine to Montgomery, Alabama. Chandara Thai Restaurant Delivery in Grass Valley-Delivery Menu. 963 Ann St, Montgomery, AL 36107. We will definitely be back.More. A full bar offers your choice of before or after dinner drinks as well as a selection… $$ I really enjoy spicy asian dishes. He was understaffed but informed everyone and kept checking back with people on their to go orders. Showing Thai Food in Montgomery, AL. Thai, Asian, Vegetarian options. (334) 220-5530 3705 Eastern Blvd Montgomery, AL 36116 Mon 11am-9pm. Lek's Raiload Thai, Restaurants business in Montgomery. the chicken is either overcooked or has been sitting out to long...dry and ... read more, I have used Cake Designs now for many years and for different occasions---birthdays, graduations, holidays, etc. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Paid Infofree subscriptions receive full profiles and unlimited searches. It gives the dish a nice texture. I was disappointed it didn't come with scallop, as the...dish was $15. Phone: (334) 215-9960. We will definitely be back. Being in Montgomery, Ala Thai East in 36117 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Old Cloverdale, Centennial Hill, and Capitol Heights. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Even the peanut sauce was kind of thick with a weird creamy texture. Excellent authentic Thai food. She explained that her uncle was the cook. i could have had it a little hotter but it was so good. We happened upon Ala Thai East by accident while searching for somewhere to eat lunch off the interstate. Get directions, reviews and information for Ala Thai East in Montgomery, AL. The service was super personable and fast and friendly. I won't be going here again... for the appetizer. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 4 total reviews. Thu 11am-9pm. Pad Thai. Q) Is Ala Thai … Pad woon sen at Ala Thai I remember Ala Thai from Dexter Ave when I lived in Montgomery over twenty-something years ago. I had spring rolls too and they were chilled with the oddest texture. I ordered seafood salad. Extended Stay America Hotels in Montgomery, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Montgomery, Hotels with Military Discounts in Montgomery, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Montgomery, Hotels near Rosa Parks Library and Museum, Hotels near First White House of the Confederacy, Hotels near Dexter Parsonage Museum - Dr. Martin Luther King home, Hotels near National Memorial for Peace and Justice, Hotels near Dexter Avenue King Memorial Baptist Church, Hotels near The F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald Museum, Hotels near Alabama Department of Archives and History, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Montgomery, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Montgomery, Restaurants for Group Dining in Montgomery, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Montgomery, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Montgomery. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #66 of 845 restaurants in Montgomery . Loved the Ala Thai sauces. View menu and reviews for Ala Thai East in Montgomery, plus popular items & reviews. Ala Thai East is located at the address 6663 Atlanta Hwy in Montgomery, Alabama 36117. Add to Trip. This restaurant is located in a strip mall about two miles from the arrowhead exit in East Montgomery near Eastdale Mall on Atlanta Highway. It ranges in heat from mild to Thai hot, which will definitely get your attention without swamping out the flavors. Is this your restaurant? Or book now at one of our other 2283 great restaurants in Montgomery. Distance: 0.04 miles, Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet ($) Service was phenomenal and we had a good time talking with the server. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Kern, Weelapan and is located at 1361 Federal Drive, Montgomery, AL 36107. dish was $15. The waitress (the daughter of the owner) was charming, helpful and courteous. Please check with the restaurant directly. right bland. CATERING INFO Ala Thai East 6663 Atlanta Hwy Montgomery AL 36117. I had chicken in mine with medium heat. If you want to see a complete list of all Thai restaurants in Montgomery, we have you covered! Hours. 3342713141 Get menu, photos and location information for Ala Thai East in Montgomery, AL. I had chicken in mine with medium heat. Order online. This is a nice family-owned restaurant. Thai Gratiem Cuisine LLC. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Ala Thai East at 6663 Atlanta Hwy in Montgomery - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Restaurant menu, map for Ala Thai East located in 36117, Montgomery AL, 6663 Atlanta Hwy. Order delivery or carryout online from Ala Thai East in Montgomery instantly! ** If you enjoyed my review please give me a helpful vote. Find 11 listings related to Ala Thai Restaurant in Montgomery on YP.com. DoorDash Grubhub Seamless. My wife’s Thai and a good cook - she loved the dishes and soups we tried. View professional photographs of Ala Thai East's top items, browse menus, pay securely, and track your order in real time. Distance: 0.06 miles, Satsuki ($$) My main course was super tasty and the portion was very ample, my only comment was the vegetables were cut up in all different sizes and in different ways. doordash.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month . This is one of the undiscovered gems in Montgomery. Really just get anything...everything that I have tried is delicious! See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Here’s The Deal: "Ala Thai East is a famous Thai restaurant located on Atlanta Highway in the downtown of Montgomery, AL.They have a friendly team strive to provide the best vegetable rolls and experts in authentic Thai cuisine, noodle, rice, and curry dishes. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. We also had the eggroll appetizer and ate all of those. Courteous service. I highly suggest it! 0.9 mi. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We had the Pad Thai and the Pad Woon Sen. Wish we could come back!More, Worse Thai food that I've ever had. Get the Tom Yum soup, spring rolls and chow mein! It was very good, but it was pan-fried pieces of chicken and I expected skewered, grilled chicken. The company's filing status is listed as Exists and its File Number is 201-559. Or book now at one of our other 2284 great restaurants in Montgomery. Price Point Online Menu of Ala Thai East Restaurant, Montgomery, Alabama, 36117 - Zmenu Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. This restaurant is located in a strip mall about two miles from the arrowhead exit in East Montgomery near Eastdale Mall on Atlanta Highway. Asian The restaurant is a bit like a "diner" with paper placemats and the appetizers and soup served on plastic plates, plastic bowls and plastic soup spoons. They can be contacted via phone at (334) 271-3141 for pricing, hours and directions. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Thai Restaurants in Montgomery, AL. 1.7 mi. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Ala Thai. I'll be back! The pad kee mao dish is delicious and the noodles taste homemade. Their tom-kha soup is delicious! still quick and VERY good. Closed now +1 334-271-3141. Thai Restaurants near Montgomery, AL. Sunday-Thursday 11am — 9pm Friday — Saturday 11am — 9:30pm. 8861 Minnie Brown Rd, Montgomery, AL 36104. more, Wheelchair Accessible, Seating, Table Service, Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery East Chase, Clarion Inn Montgomery East Monticello Dr, Comfort Suites Montgomery East Monticello Dr. Get quick answers from Ala Thai East staff and past visitors. I've been trying to find something as good since I moved and I can't. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Decor needs a little work, but the food was on point. 6663 Atlanta Hwy Montgomery,AL 36117 (334) 271-3141. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. i could have had it a little hotter but it was so good. This is by far the best thai food ive ever had. With the Most Restaurants Available, No Delivery Fees on Your 1st Order! Menu includes noodle, rice, and curry dishes, complemented by a variety of appetizers and desserts. Japanese, Sushi I'll be back! We took our order to go and it was served in Chinese take out containers. Barbecue, Ribs, Chicken, Burgers, Wings, Fried chicken yummy, and the dressing great, Subs, Salads, Catering I always enjoy being there whether with friends or alone. We happened upon Ala Thai East by accident while searching for somewhere to eat lunch off the interstate. 3 Reviews 6663 Atlanta Highway, Montgomery, AL 36117 Directions Since 1999. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Overall, I enjoyed my visit.More, I remember Ala Thai from Dexter Ave when I lived in Montgomery over twenty-something years ago. We took our order to go and it was served in Chinese take out containers. Distance: 0.10 miles, Noodles Cafe ($) Wed 11am-9pm. Due to the spread of COVID-19, some points of interest may be closed or have restrictions. 3 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. Menu includes noodle, rice, and curry dishes, complemented by a variety of appetizers and desserts. Even the peanut sauce was kind of thick with a weird creamy texture. Consolidated reviews are LOCATION. Here is the definitive list of Montgomery's thai massage therapists as rated by the Montgomery, AL community. More in Montgomery; Edit Place; Edit Rating Boost. It was very good, but it was pan-fried pieces of chicken and I expected skewered, grilled chicken. Ala Thai East. Heads up! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Distance: 0.09 miles, Starbucks ($) ... Lek's Raiload Thai — 300 Water St. Montgomery, AL — (334) 269-0708 300 Water St. Montgomery, AL 36104. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ala Thai Restaurant locations in Montgomery, AL. read more. read more, The female has employees licking cheese dip from their fingers while fixing food. ALA THAI EAST. The waiter really made the visit enjoyable. I did not know that shrimp came that small (smaller than peas). But really, this was terrible. The food was actually...still quick and VERY good. the food is for your personal taste and did that perfectly. Sun 11am-9pm . Both...were delicious and healthy with glass noodles and lots of veggies. doordash.comAd. Not only was this not hot, I could not even classify it as mild. They can adjust how spicy...the food is for your personal taste and did that perfectly.More, Small family run restaurant. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Vietnamese, Thai, Asian, Dreamland BBQ ($$) American, Burgers, Sandwiches Ala Thai, Inc. is an Alabama Domestic Corporation filed on February 26, 1999.
Senville Leto Eco Series Manual, As I Am Olive And Tea Tree Oil Conditioner, Lg Ac 1 Ton Price, Mangrove Snapper Fishing Port Canaveral, Benefits Of A World Without Borders, Business Objects Oracle Connection, Purple-crowned Fairy-wren Habitat,