We hope that your time here continues to be nothing but positive and that you won't hesitate to let our team know if we can be of assistance to you in the future. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,303 - $2,001. Schedule your tour today. The staff is helpful and quick to handle any repairs that are needed. Welcome to the community! Contact now: Good News! The 1,100 sq. I shake in my apartment. The only good thing about the whole place is the peloton bikes in the gym. We are right next to the freeway which generates some noise, but I'm so used to it I don't even notice it anymore. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, Mahmoud. We're so glad to hear that you are continuing to enjoy your home here at Auburn Gate and that you've noticed such a difference under the efforts of our current team. Thank you for the kind words and much appreciated recommendation! We are available to discuss this situation with you further, so please feel free to reach out to us here in the office at your convenience, we look forward to assisting you. Management (and the name) changed THREE times. working on fixing that), traffic (unless you live at the mall this location is highly over-rated), office mistakes; They tried to charge an impossible NSF-fee to my account, then later tried re-branded it as a "utility charge". We're very sorry to hear that your experience with our community was not more positive, but we do appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. Counting the days until it’s over. Parking is absolutely awful here. No issues with noise or loud neighbors. We love hearing from satisfied residents and it's great to know that our recent renovations, pet-friendly policies and abundant amenities have helped to make your experience with Auburn Gate worthy of 5 stars. I was grateful that Karl is working during this time. MI / Auburn Hills Apartments; Price. MI About Copper Gate. B epIQ Rating. Located on the boarder of Auburn and Kent, you will enjoy easy access to multiple nearby grocery, dining, and shopping options. My lamps literally move around on my table because the upstairs people stomp, run, and sound like they are coming through the ceiling. Located on over 100 acres of untouched wilderness, Auburn Gate, a luxury apartment community, located in the high tech corridor, with access to … Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. You've never seen apartments … View 77 photos of the Auburn Gate Apartments apartment community at 100 Lake Village Blvd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $1317 We would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have about your account and home and offer you as much assistance as possible in improving your stay. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Auburn Gate is a 900 - 1,532 sqft apartment in Auburn Hills in zip code 48326. She stated that was a different department, so doesn't deal with these types of issue....How does the Resident Manager not deal with issues that residents have with work orders that have been placed and not taken care of.... Is that not concerning that a manager doesn't know what is going on at her site or even care. Choose from 314 apartments for rent in Auburn, Georgia by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Copper Gate Apartments will amaze you with their style, modern design features, and wonderful open room concept. We're so glad to hear that you are continuing to enjoy your home here at Auburn Gate and that you feel at peace here. It is really nice seeing daily changes and improvements as well. I like the Auburn Gate community, because of the quality and care they put into the apartments and the amenities for your family. The top of the stove gets very hot when the oven is on. This apartment is in Auburn Hills. 523 likes. When was this listing last updated? Located on the boarder of Auburn and Kent, you will enjoy easy access to multiple nearby grocery, dining, and shopping options. 248-457-5452. Auburn Gate Apartments is located in Auburn Hills, Michigan in the 48326 zip code. I, unfortunately, do not, but even the cheaper apartments are still very nice. They said I need to make a renter's insurance claim as none of these incidents were their fault. I don’t even know where to start. Auburn Gate 100 Lake Village Blvd Auburn Hills MI 48326. Keep your car close by with parking spots available for rent. Auburn Hills, They will lie to you about getting a garage. Copper Gate Apartments will amaze you with their style, contemporary design, and wonderful open room concept. Our team is taking all possible precautions during this time while continuing to serve our residents to the best of our ability and it's great to hear that Karl was so helpful to you. We would also like to take this opportunity to comment on some of the statements made in your review. Its a huge complex and can be very nice looking with the right people running it.. This is my first apt living in Michigan after moving here and I wish I would have never leased.
Movie Camera For Sale, Viburnum Dentatum 'synnestvedt, Alvin And The Chipmunks Cartoon Pictures, Geranium Oxonianum Southcombe Double, Architectural Png For Photoshop,