Toothpaste - Berry Blue
Barf – Peach
Dirty Dishwater* - Birthday Cake
Booger - Juicy Pear
Spoiled Milk – Coconut
Stinky Socks - Tutti-Fruitti
Dead Fish - Strawberry Banana Smoothie

*5th Edition New Flavors
Also available in a 24 count case and a 48 count case.

Boxes are randomly mixed and may not contain all flavors.

All Jelly Belly jelly beans are OU Kosher, gluten free, peanut free, dairy free, fat free and vegetarian friendly.

Watch the BeanBoozled video and take the BeanBoozled Challenge...we dare you! We'll let you know when we have more. Select a location to see product availability. I love playing this game because it’s so funny to see other peoples faces when they get the taste of the jellybean but not many people will play it with me LOL. Learn more about Jelly Belly BeanBoozled mixes to discover what makes these products so much fun for kids and adults alike. Dead Fish - Strawberry Banana Smoothie

12 - 3.5 oz gift boxes.

Approximate dimensions: 7.8" (L), 3.38" (W), 1" (H)

*5th Edition New Flavors 
    A key on the back of each box gives clues to the surprises found inside, but the beans look so similar, every bite will be a surprising dare. clear: both; It includes 10 weird and wild flavors that look identical to 10 classic and delicious flavors to create a gross candy game that is beloved … Yes, each game is wrapped separately then we bag the two into another poly bag to keep the…, A: First I explain the concept of Beanboozled beans. float: none;
  • Stinky Socks - Tutti-Fruitti
  • Great for a party of new friends or old alike, and fun for holidays with family. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. } Enjoy the thrill of an unexpected flavor with every jelly bean you eat when you order from the BeanBoozled 5th Edition collection at Jelly Belly. Think you can tell the difference between the tasty Toasted Marshmallow and pungent new Stink Bug? Are each of the games in the two pack wrapped separately?
  • Spoiled Milk - Coconut
  • FREE Shipping by Amazon. Makes a great game!
position: relative; .videowrapper iframe {