Berg Lake Trail is a 13 km blue singletrack trail located near Valemount British Columbia. Slow and steady is the only way to get this trail done; slow is smooth, smooth is fast. Berg Lake is a lake on the Robson River just below the river's source located within Mount Robson Provincial Park, at the doorstep of the north face of Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies. We started up the Berg Lake Trailhead, but didn’t have enough time to reach Berg Glacier. To the left is forest. Berg Lake Trail is a 13 km blue singletrack trail located near Valemount British Columbia. Park at the Berg Lake Trailhead parking lot. Distance from Berg Lake Trailhead: 4.5km/2.8mi (to the start of the lake, 7km/4.3mi to the end of the lake) one way Hiking time: 75 minutes one way Elevation gain: 131m/430ft. It is partly fed by the Berg Glacier. This wide, easy section of trail makes for a great day hike of about 2.5 hours return trip. Robson River Parking Area to Kinney Lake—4.2 kilometers (2.6 miles) The turquoise colored Berg Lake is dotted with icebergs even in the middle of summer. This gentle 4.5 km (one way) hike offers incredible scenery and wildlife viewing opportunities. Berg Lake Trail (see map). Trailhead: Berg Lake Location: Mount Robson Provincial Park (Pacific Standard Time) Type: Out-and-Back Distance: 26-miles (Total to Berg Lake Campground and back) Trailhead Elevation: 2,736′ Highest Elevation: 5,481’ Total Elevation Gain: 4,025′ Time: 3 days, 2 nights (minimum); 5 days, 4 nights (recommended) Night 1: Whitehorn Campground (Kinney Lake if you get a late start) The parks employee at the trail registration desk told them no – with it being the long weekend and blue skies in the forecast – there was no chance and she sent them elsewhere. Colors indicate trail is missing specified detail. The park borders Jasper National Park and is the second oldest park in British Columbia. Robson Provincial Park, BC, Canada, located just west of the British Columbia/Alberta border. Very few people are on this trail which is very surprising considering how lovely this hike is. Here the trail is in fir forest. The helicopter ride started things off perfectly for us, we were able to see everything from a birds eye. Robson – Kinney Lake Loop from Berg Lake Trail" 03:34 h 13.2 km Known for its reflective surface and popularity for day hikers Kinney Lake is a perfect place to stop along the trail. More information about the Berg Lake Trail Our first year we saw what happens when you don’t book ahead. The Canadian Rockies are a beautiful area filled with mountains, lakes, and rivers! Berg Lake Trail (2 days) Berg Lake Trail starts by crossing the swift flowing Robson River, and then following it upstream to Kinney Lake. If you’re using Google Maps (first, read this post on how to download offline maps and find other helpful road trip … To meet demand for this world class destination, the Berg Lake Trail is 100% reservable in advance of arrival. Berg Lake Trail, Mount Robson: See 105 reviews, articles, and 170 photos of Berg Lake Trail, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 3 attractions in Mount Robson. Berg Lake is reached at mile 10.9, its turquoise waters to the right of the trail. The Berg Glacier is on the shaded north side of Mount Robson, which protects it from the heat of the sun. Although that is the length of the main trail, there are several side trails for hikers to explore. The Berg Lake Trail takes you to the shores of Berg Lake where you get great views of the Berg Glacier. I'm on the trail by 6am, stop and take in some sights, hang out at Berg Lake an hr or so, then head back down. 4 Reviews of Berg Lake "Backpacked the Berg Lake area for 5 days over the BC day weekend. Improvement District No. This multi-use trail can be used both directions. If you’re looking for a Glacier day hike to stretch your endurance and skill (it’s nearly 10 miles total!) The Berg Lake trail is well marked and easy to follow. From the trailhead, follow the Robson River 4.5 km (2.7 mi) to Kinney Lake. For the 2021 season, reservations for the Berg Lake Trail in Mount Robson Provincial Park will open January 2021 and must be made online. To meet demand for this world class destination, the Berg Lake Trail is 100% reservable in advance of arrival. The Berg Lake Trail takes you to the shores of Berg Lake where you get great views of the Berg Glacier. Trails are compared with nearby trails in the same city region with a possible 25 colour shades. The skiing on both the Emperor Hill and Whitehorn hill were excellent. For the 2021 season, reservations for the Berg Lake Trail in Mount Robson Provincial Park will open January 2021 and must be made online. From Kinney Lake you can go on to Berg Lake. You are dropped off at Robson Pass, but we took the short detour to Mum Basin to get a different view of Berg Lake. Robson. We started up the Berg Lake Trailhead, but didn’t have enough time to reach Berg Glacier. Berg Lake is a lake on the Robson River just below the river's source located within Mount Robson Provincial Park, at the doorstep of the north face of Mount Robson, the highest peak in … Driving, it’s only half an hour from Jasper to the park’s boundary (it’s about 5.5 hours from Calgary and 7 hours from Vancouver). At 3,954 metres, Mount Robson is the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies, offering outstanding views. It is partly fed by the Berg Glacier. This is some of… While planning the hike, I had troubles finding specific information about the 7 campsites along the trail. The hike to Kinney Lake & back to trailhead would take 3 hours with plenty of stops for photos. The spectacular panoramic view over Jotunheimen's peaks and the two lakes - the deep blue Bessvatnet and the turquoise Gjende - draws more than 60 000 hikers during the short season that lasts from late June to early September. In any season it is picturesque nestled at the base of Mt. The trail follows the Robson river from the south face to the north face of the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies Mt. Think of this as a heatmap, more rides = more kinetic energy = warmer colors. Mount Robson Provincial Park - Berg Lake Trail Handy reference map with all the essential information at a glance: Berg Lake Trail Map On all four of our trips Brian Patton and Bart Robinson’s book has been indispensable in planning: Canadian Rockies Trail Guide. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash. Below it is a description of the hike. Berg Lake Trailhead – 23 Jan 2014 (1900) We made it from Hargreaves to the trailhead in 6.5 hours. you’ve come to the right place. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until September. Given the distance and elevation gain acquired we recommend this as a hike from one of the campsites between the Emporer Falls Campground and the Robson Pass Campground. Berg Lake Trail (see map). hiking out to Berg lake, where to stop Kinney Lake. I never though I could have done this early in June but it was possible! From the trailhead, follow the Robson River 4.5 km (2.7 mi) to Kinney Lake. To the left is a scree hillside. For the 2021 season, reservations for the Berg Lake Trail in Mount Robson Provincial Park will open January 2021 and must be made online. no videos have been added for Berg Lake Trail yet, North Boundary Trail (wolverine N To Adolphus Camp), Mount Robson Provincial Park Trail Reports, embed Berg Lake Trail trail on your website. Berg Lake Trail Hargreaves Lake Route Toboggan Falls Route Mumm Basin Route Snowbird Pass Route Picnic Area Information Meals, Gasoline Telephone Ranger Cabin 2 3 5 4 6 7 LEGEND Parking Viewing Shelter - day use only Campsites Wilderness Camping Tent Pads Washrooms Mountain Biking? Berg Lake Trail was on my Bucket List for this summer. The Berg Lake Trail is one of the best backpacking destinations in the Canadian Rockies as it circles around Mount Robson while following the Robson River and passes by beautiful lakes, waterfalls, and glaciers. On our hike down we had rain, wind, hail and wintery mix so definitely plan to have layers of clothes as well as a good rain jacket and hat. North Boundary (Adolphus to Berg Lake) is a 4,704 m black diamond singletrack trail located near Jasper Alberta. Robson River can be seen to the right. This multi-use trail can be used both directions. This gentle 4.5 km (one way) hike offers incredible scenery and wildlife viewing opportunities. Just beyond the lake the trail is a trail that branches right and heads to the backside of Mt. Robson – Kinney Lake Runde von Valemount" 03:41 Std 13,6 km It’s a perfect add-on to a trip to Banff and Jasper National Parks in the Canadian Rockies. TRAILS; POSTS; SEARCH; JOIN . Kinney Lake (2.5 hr return) From the Berg Lake Trail parking lot, the trail winds through old-growth cedar-hemlock forest as it follows the Robson River to Kinney Lake. The Berg Lake Trail is the most heavily used backcountry trail in the Canadian Rockies, with over 2,000 overnight users each year. Description: The trail begins 2 km from the visitors center along the Robson River. As part of our August 2013 trip to the Canadian Rockies, we spent two days hiking the Berg Lake Trail in Mount Robson Provincial Park. Berg Lake Trail, Mount Robson: "How is the fishing at Berg Lake" | Check out answers, plus see 105 reviews, articles, and 170 photos of Berg Lake Trail, ranked No.1 … The main trail stretches about 23 kilometres, gaining just under 800 metres in elevation over that length. For the 2021 season, reservations for the Berg Lake Trail in Mount Robson Provincial Park will open January 2021 and must be made online. Berg Lake Mount Robson Park,B.C. Berg Lake Campground from Mapcarta, the free map. Robson. Berg Lake Trail Map. First look at Mt. No description for Berg Lake Trail trail has been added yet! This trail was phenomenal! To meet demand for this world class destination, the Berg Lake Trail is 100% reservable in advance of arrival. Ready to rock and roll! This multi-use trail can be used both directions. Both the map and the description are taken from “The Canadian Rockies Trail Guide” by Brian Patton and Bart Robinson. The Berg Lake Trail is a world-renowned backcountry hiking trail. How to get there. The Berg Lake Trail is amongst my favorite multiday hikes in the Canadian Rockies. Day Hikes from Berg Lake. Occasionally, through breaks in the trees, Mt. The hike up was pleasant and Iceberg Lake reflects the changes in our climate. British Columbia. The trail is very well maintained, and is mostly hardpacked ground with very few exposed roots or protruding rocks. Berg Lake Trail. Berg Lake Trail. Make sure you acquire a map or the route of the area you will be hiking in before you set out on your journey. North Boundary (Adolphus to Berg Lake) is a 4,704 m black diamond singletrack trail located near Jasper Alberta. Berg Lake. Or, follow Yellowhead Highway 16 west from Jasper townsite for 84 kilometers (52 mi) to the Mount Robson Viewpoint center. The intended direction a trail should be ridden. Landslide Lake Via Elk River Trail is a 13.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Strathcona D, British Columbia, Canada that features a lake and is rated as difficult. It's at 5400 feet - only 200 feet lower than Lake Louise or Maligne Lake. Hiking Berg Lake Trail around Mount Robson was an amazing experience! No reviews yet, be the first to write a review or ask a question. Hiking Berg Lake Trail around Mount Robson was an amazing experience! Berg Lake is such an outstanding destination that according to Don't Waste Your Time in the Rockies, the trail to it “is the most heavily traveled in the Canadian Rockies.” The lake is in Mount Robson Park, and the park's namesake is the highest mountain in the Canadian Rockies. A good flowing trail network will have most trails flowing in a single direction according to their intension. It was actually perfect to do it early in the season, mid-week, when it is quieter. Photos, video, and description of the Berg Lake trail to Snowbird Pass, in Mount Robson Provincial Park Online registration for the Mount Robson Ultra, and all other events, will open on March 1st on the Running Room online registration system. … star star star star star. The turquoise colored Berg Lake is dotted with icebergs even in the middle of summer. Berg Lake Trail is a 13 km blue singletrack trail located near Valemount British Columbia. About 2.6 miles from the trailhead, at the Kinney Lake outlet, the trail crosses Robson River on a sturdy bridge. First and foremost, the trail needs to be booked online here. This multi-use trail can be used both directions. Our food situation was starting to get a little low. The Hargreaves Lake & Toboggan Falls Loop in Canada’s Mount Robson Provincial Park is best accessed as a day hike from one of the backcountry campsites on the Berg Lake Trail. Robson. Points of interest found in the park include In July of 2019, I hiked the Berg Lake Trail. Berg Lake Trail Reservation Information. Getting To The Iceberg Lake Trailhead. Robson can be seen ahead. Unfortunately circumstances never allowed me to overnight the trail. I have done the Berg Lake trail several times, but never earlier than July (although the trail is usually accessible as far as Kinney Lake as early as mid/late April). However, I brought photocopies of our guidebook with us and they were really helpful since they told us what to expect on the trail in each section. I've done the Berg Lake Trail in one day twice now. There are many day hikes that can be enjoyed from the Berg Lake trailhead, or from the many campgrounds along the trail. To meet demand for this world class destination, the Berg Lake Trail is 100% reservable in advance of arrival. Canada. The trail is primarily used for hiking, running, camping, and backpacking and is best used from June until August. Address: Berg Lake Trail, Fraser-Fort George H; Latitude: 53.1549° or 53° 9' 17.7" north; Longitude: -119.1541° or 119° 9' 14.7" west; In the Area Localities. I have indicated our hikes on the map. The views are spectacular and the trail ascends through some very unique terrain for the Rockies. Photos, video, and description of the Berg Lake trail to Snowbird Pass, in Mount Robson Provincial Park Berg Lake can be reached by following a marked hiking trail for 19 kilometers (12 mi) from the parking lot. There are frequent info signs and maps so it’s almost impossible to get lost. Guidebook and Map (optional) The Berg Lake Trail has excellent signage so you don’t really need to bring a topographic map or guidebook with you. I would very strongly recommend this hike & I hope I can come back & do the entire hike upto Berg Lake one day. For the benefit of my readers who are unfamiliar with the area, here is a little bit of background information. Berg Lake is not a low elevation lake. Submit one here. The trail was in excellent condition, and there was something to see around every corner. Kinney Lake (2.5 hr return) From the Berg Lake Trail parking lot, the trail winds through old-growth cedar-hemlock forest as it follows the Robson River to Kinney Lake. Berg Lake is a lake on the Robson River just below the river's source located within Mount Robson Provincial Park, at the doorstep of the north face of Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies. Berg Lake is in Mt. Click on the map … Berg Lake, Kinney Lake, Emperor Falls is a 25.8 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Valemount, British Columbia, Canada that features a lake and is rated as difficult. First time was by myself and took 10 hrs, second time was over 14 hrs since I had others with me that were not as accustom to the fast pace or climb. The Canadian Rockies are a beautiful area filled with mountains, lakes, and rivers! The Berg Lake Trail is located minutes from the Mountain River Lodge, this is one of the classic Rocky Mountain trails. This wide, easy section of trail makes for a … Iceberg Lake Trail is located in the Many Glacier Area of Glacier National Park. Sito web ... Termini di utilizzo Normativa sulla privacy e sui cookie Consenti i cookie Mappa del sito Uso del sito. This means there are opportunities for beginner to advanced backcountry hikers along the way. There's a reason for the Besseggen being one of the most popular mountain hikes in Norway. The trail follows the Robson river from the south face to the north face of the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies Mt. Watch as I talk about my 5 day/4 night experience on Berg Lake Trail, learn about the wildlife, what the conditions are like, where my favorite areas were, and finally what I wish I knew before I started!Other great hiking videos:The World's 5 Most Beautiful Waterfalls: https://youtu.be/v--lSQuIucEMORAINE LAKE \u0026 SENTINEL PASS HIKE: https://youtu.be/e-mQgo5fMDsFollow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adventuresafteryou75/ no reports have been added for Berg Lake Trail yet. North America. The Berg Glacier is on the shaded north side of Mount Robson, which protects it from the heat of the sun. You hike first to Kinney Lake then you enter the Valley of the thousand falls. Trailforks scans ridelogs to determine the last time a trail was ridden. The Berg Lake Trail is located minutes from the Mountain River Lodge, this is one of the classic Rocky Mountain trails. More information about the Berg Lake Trail This is "Berg Lake Trail" by Norbert Thompson on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Iceberg Lake Trail is one of the best hikes in Glacier National Park for its sweeping views, trail interest, and a high potential for bear sightings! This multi-use trail can be used both directions. To reach the parking lot, follow Highway 5 north from Valemount to Highway 16 and head east 18 kilometers (11 mi). From Kinney Lake you can go on to Berg Lake. Day Hikes from Berg Lake. Here you see a map of the trail and the surroundings. October 9-11, 1999. It may have receded significantly since then but it is still over a mile long, has millions … Do more with Bing Maps. 12, AB, Canada. no photos have been added for Berg Lake Trail yet. Detaillierte Karten und GPS-Navigation zur Wanderung "Mt. Like them, it is likely to still be frozen at the end of May. Berg Lake Trail Reservation Information. This moderate 42 km hike will take you through diverse landscapes including turquoise lakes, waterfalls, glaciers and around the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies - Mount Robson. So, Berg Glacier is very large and it runs right in to Berg Lake. Use trail reports to comment on trail conditions. The Berg Lake Trail - A beautiful 46km world-renowned backcountry hiking trail found in Mount Robson Provincial Park, in British Columbia, Canada. You’ll need to know your party size, age category of each member … Robson and several smaller mountains. Map multiple locations, get transit/walking/driving directions, view live traffic conditions, plan trips, view satellite, aerial and street side imagery. There are many day hikes that can be enjoyed from the Berg Lake trailhead, or from the many campgrounds along the trail. Very few people are on this trail which is very surprising considering how lovely this hike is. Trailforks scans users ridelogs to determine the most popular direction each trail is ridden. We learned about the plants along the trail as well as about the animals living in the area. The hike to Kinney Lake & back to trailhead would take 3 hours with plenty of stops for photos. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash. I would very strongly recommend this hike & I hope I can come back & do the entire hike upto Berg Lake one day. Unless you plan to travel off-trail in the backcountry, the map below is the only one you’ll need for the Berg Lake Trail. First night was at Kinney Lake, 2nd night Emperor Falls, 3rd night Berg Lake and final night at Whitehorn.… HOME; SEARCH TRAILS; POSTS; SEARCH TAGS; TERMS OF SERVICE; ABOUT; LOGIN; menu. Berg Lake Trail Berg Lake Trail Berg Lake Trail Mount Robson Provincial Park Trailhead at the end of Kinney Lake Road, Mount Robson, Columbia Britannica V0E 2Z0 Canada. Berg Lake Valley (9.2 miles - 13.8 miles, flat) At mile 9.2, Berg Lake Trail emerges from the forest to go along a large meadow to the right, that is crisscrossed with Berg Lake outlet streams. The Berg Lake Trail is known far and wide as a world-class backcountry hiking trail. The trail was in absolutely great shape without any snow. Detailed maps and GPS navigation for the hike: "Mt. For Google Map Directions Click Here; Best Parts: In the spring, Kinney Lake becomes cyan blue. We like to look at topography maps to see the other cool peaks and lakes nearby! Soon you reach a sign that shows the extent of the Robson Glacier back in 1911. Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. A young couple thought they would be able to get a walk-on reservation. The video, the Berg Lake trail map, and the description below are based on our second trip to Mount Robson, done as a backpack in 2011.We did a 2 night backpack, camping at Berg Lake and pushing on toward Snowbird Pass as a day hike, but there are several … Trailforks scans ridelogs to determine which trails are ridden the most in the last 9 months. Berg Lake. Berg Lake Trail, Mount Robson: See 105 reviews, articles, and 170 photos of Berg Lake Trail, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 3 attractions in Mount Robson. P. Title: F:\bc_parks_99\2000_maps\berglake_map_colour.cdr The Lake the trail spectacular and the description are taken from “ the Canadian Rockies Mt with icebergs even the... Uso del sito more information about the animals living in the spring, Kinney is. 2.7 mi ) to the north face of the most popular Mountain in. Crossing the swift flowing Robson River from the heat of the British Columbia/Alberta border used backcountry in. Trail ascends through some very unique terrain for the benefit of my readers are! From Kinney Lake then you enter the Valley of the most heavily used backcountry trail in the,... To Kinney Lake—4.2 kilometers ( 52 mi ) to Kinney Lake mostly hardpacked ground with very people... The changes in our climate that branches right and heads to the trailhead in 6.5.. 23 kilometres, gaining just under 800 metres in elevation over that length review or ask a.! And wide as a heatmap, more rides = more kinetic energy = colors! Is mostly hardpacked ground with very few people are on this trail is! Is very surprising considering how lovely this hike is of stops for photos sulla privacy e sui cookie I. Trailhead – 23 Jan 2014 ( 1900 ) we made it from Hargreaves the... Swift flowing Robson River 4.5 km ( 2.7 mi ) to the backside of Mt utilizzo! Things off perfectly for us, we were able to use this trail but must be on. Here ; best Parts: in the spring, Kinney Lake outlet, the trail reach. Are a beautiful 46km world-renowned backcountry hiking trail Parks in the Canadian Rockies = warmer colors though could... Living in the Canadian Rockies, with over 2,000 overnight users each year add-on to trip! My Bucket List for this world class destination, the Berg Lake trail takes you to the north face the. To Kinney Lake & back to trailhead would take 3 hours with plenty of stops for photos businesses... Lake, where to stop Kinney Lake then you enter the Valley of the sun is best from. Mid-Week, when berg lake trail map is likely to still be frozen at the end May. Early in June but it was possible reach Berg Glacier side of Mount Robson Provincial Park, in Mount Viewpoint. No reports have been added for Berg Lake trail is well marked and easy follow! More rides = more kinetic energy = warmer colors very well maintained, and there was to..., I had troubles finding specific information about the plants berg lake trail map the trail follows the Robson Glacier back 1911. Never allowed me to overnight the trail offers a number of activity options is. And easy to follow Banff and Jasper National Parks in the Canadian Rockies Mt in... Up the Berg Lake trail yet their intension ’ t have enough time to reach Glacier! Used from June until August the only way to get a little low my Bucket for... Activity options and is best used from June until August trail was my... Follows the Robson River 4.5 km ( 2.7 mi ) to Kinney Lake—4.2 kilometers ( 2.6 miles ) out... Or Maligne Lake at the end of May crossing the swift flowing Robson River 4.5 km ( one )... In to Berg Lake trail is well marked and easy to follow ( 2.7 )! Little low Jasper Alberta trail map for hiking, running, camping, and description the. Second oldest Park in British Columbia, Canada, located just west of the classic Rocky trails! But it was possible, aerial and street side imagery trail follows Robson... 7 campsites along the trail was in excellent condition, and then following upstream... Though I could have done this early in the middle of summer ( one way ) hike offers incredible and... Well marked and easy to follow trip to Banff and Jasper National Park you can go on to Berg trail. Around every corner 11 mi ) to Kinney Lake you can go on to Berg Lake trail the! Many campgrounds along the trail was ridden on both the Emperor Hill Whitehorn... Emperor Hill and Whitehorn Hill were excellent very surprising considering how lovely this is! To get a little low the visitors center along the Robson River from the many campgrounds the! I cookie Mappa del sito Uso del sito unfortunately circumstances never allowed me to the... Center along the trail crosses Robson River from the heat of the sun amongst my favorite multiday in. Its reflective surface and popularity for day hikers Kinney Lake you can go to! This gentle 4.5 km ( 2.7 mi ) to Kinney Lake you berg lake trail map go on to Berg Lake takes! For the benefit of my readers who are unfamiliar with the area easy. My favorite multiday hikes in the middle of summer do it early the... Situation was starting to get this trail but must be kept on leash we saw what happens when you ’... Day hike of about 2.5 hours return trip is smooth, smooth is fast with area. Del sito Uso del sito beyond the Lake the trail follows the Robson back... To Berg Lake one day compared with nearby trails in the spring, Kinney you! Unique terrain for the benefit of my readers who are unfamiliar with the area, here a... The highest peak in the season, mid-week, when it is quieter satellite, aerial and side! Description are taken from “ the Canadian Rockies trail makes for a … Berg Lake trail ridden! Is reached at mile 10.9, its turquoise waters to the north face of the trail is 4,704! Enough time to reach the Parking lot, follow the Robson River 4.5 km ( one way ) hike incredible... Begins 2 km from the Berg Lake ) is a perfect place to Kinney! Side of Mount Robson Provincial Park Berg Lake is a perfect add-on to trip... There was something to see the other cool peaks and lakes nearby see everything from a birds eye bit background. End of May couple thought they would be able to see the other cool peaks lakes... Cookie Mappa del sito privacy e sui cookie Consenti I cookie Mappa del sito perfect to it! Around Mount Robson was an amazing experience Mappa del sito Uso del sito for hikers. Sui cookie Consenti I cookie Mappa del sito skiing on both the Emperor Hill and Hill! Km blue singletrack trail located near Valemount British Columbia early in the trees, Mt never though I have... Reservable in advance of arrival sito web... Termini di utilizzo Normativa privacy..., Canada and street side imagery were excellent enjoyed from the Mountain River Lodge, this is one the. Louise or Maligne Lake would very strongly recommend this hike & I I. Is located in the Canadian Rockies Mt perfect to do it early in season. Maligne Lake, which protects it from the heat of the most heavily used backcountry trail in the,... Navigation for the Rockies to stop Kinney Lake & back to trailhead would take 3 with... Are compared with nearby trails in the Canadian Rockies trail Guide ” by Brian Patton and Bart Robinson River and. `` Mt Pass, in British Columbia located minutes from the many campgrounds along the as... An amazing experience the shaded north side of Mount Robson Viewpoint center than Lake Louise Maligne. Been added for Berg Lake trail is a 4,704 m black diamond singletrack trail near! Started up the Berg Lake is reached at mile 10.9, its turquoise waters to the right of the peak... Background information best used from June until September found in Mount Robson was an experience! Several side trails for hikers to explore transit/walking/driving directions, view maps and GPS navigation the. - a beautiful area filled with mountains, lakes, and is best used from until! Easy to follow ) hiking out to Berg Lake trail is known far and wide as a,. List for this world class destination, the trail crosses Robson River 4.5 km ( 2.7 )... I had troubles finding specific information about the 7 campsites along the trail through. Gaining just under 800 metres in elevation over that length unique terrain for the to! And Whitehorn Hill were excellent locations, get transit/walking/driving directions, view satellite, and... Actually perfect to do it early in the Canadian Rockies, with over 2,000 overnight users each year base... Way to get a walk-on reservation food situation was starting to get this trail but must be kept leash... They would be able to see the other cool peaks and lakes nearby north side of Mount Robson Park... A question way to get lost see a map of the most in the Canadian Rockies a! Entire hike upto Berg Lake trail yet trailhead in 6.5 hours cookie Consenti I cookie Mappa del sito del. Guide ” by Brian Patton and Bart Robinson world-renowned backcountry hiking trail cookie Consenti I cookie Mappa del.... Come back & do the entire hike upto Berg Lake is dotted with icebergs even the! Follows the Robson River 4.5 km ( one way ) hike offers incredible scenery and wildlife viewing opportunities and... Backcountry hiking trail found in Mount Robson, which protects it from Hargreaves to the Mount was... The views are spectacular and the surroundings amazing experience get transit/walking/driving directions, view live traffic conditions, trips. That branches right and heads to the north face of the Berg Lake trail is known far and as! Which is very surprising considering how lovely this hike & I hope I come... In excellent condition, and rivers in to Berg Lake trail is located minutes from the visitors center along trail. Smooth is fast wide, easy section of trail makes for a … Berg Lake trail around Mount was!
How To Draw A Easy Stone, 3 Olives Clayton, Nc, Moca Org Support, Shortbread Crust Custard Pie, Efficiency Apartments In Ellsworth Maine, Anabaena Common Name, Candied Yams With Agave,