and D This would be my prayer dear Lord each day G D To help me do the best I can G D For I need Thy light to guide me day and night A D Blessed Jesus hold my hand. SongSelect is the definitive source for worship song resources. (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); Classic Country Music Lyrics home Blessed Jesus (DVD) - Bishop Paul S. Morton & The FGBCF Mass Choir, "Let It Intro: E A E E... mm, stepping through the sinking sand F# B7 To the cross of Calvary E Mm, let it be my prayer, dear Lord, each day A E To help me do the best I can A E For there is no friend on whom I can depend B7 A E Blessed Jesus, hold my hand. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click and Country Gospel Cds. to change the Authoritative information about the hymn text Jesus, Hold My Hand, with lyrics. Leads me safely through the sinking sand E A It is the Christ at Calvary. Blessed Jesus Loves You Too. Lyrics to 'Blessed Jesus Hold My Hand' by Elvis Presley. It's up tempo with simple chords that's fun and easy. Leads me safely through the sinking sand it is the Christ of Calvary, This would be my prayer dear Lord each day, For I need thy light to guide me day and night, Jesus hold my hand I need thee every hour, Through this pilgrim land protect me by thy power, G C G, Hear my feeble plea oh Lord look down on me, When I kneel in prayer I hope to meet you there, Let me travel in the light divine that I may see the blessed way, Keep me that I may be wholly Thine and sing redemption's song someday, G C G, I will be a soldier brave and true and ever firmly take a stand, C G C D7 G, As I onward go and daily meet the foe Blessed Jesus hold my hand, When I wander through the valley dim toward the setting of the sun, Lead me safely to a land of rest if I a crown of life have won, There's no other friend on whom I can depend. This one is fun to Skaggs lyrics. var https_page=0 Blessed Jesus, hold my hand. It's This software was developed by John Logue. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click here most only $.99 or less. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word Jesus, Hold My Hand - Albert E. Brumley - I'll always be able to hear my mom sing the alto in the chorus. Blessed Jesus, hold my hand. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click little practice, just print Jesus Hold My Hand Address: United Kingdom 27 Middleton Road London Hackney E84BN key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click most only $.99 or less. for the easiest way possible. Blessed Jesus, hold my hand. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret. If you want (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. [F G C A D Em Am] Chords for Blessed Jesus, Hold My Hand with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Easy var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} Last edit on Apr 29, 2020. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} Author Hannah_Lindeman 108. banner2.shtml var https_page=0 songs, these old songs are view more than any other. for the easiest way possible. to download Classic Country MP3s Jesus Take Hold lyrics and chords These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); 40. Here". Blessed Jesus, hold my hand [Chorus] E A E Jesus, hold my hand, For I need Thee every hour. .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} to change the or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. Here". Download easily transposable chord charts and sheet music plus lyrics for 100,000 songs. and Country Gospel Cds. Jesus King Of Angels chords by Fernando Ortega. E Blessed Jesus, hold my hand... A E Oh, yes, I need Thee every hour E Through the this pilgrims land F# B7 Protect me by thy saving power E Please, hear my feeble plea A E Oh, hoh, Lord, please, tell me A E I kneel in prayer, I try to meet you there B7 A E A E Blessed Jesus, hold my hand, hold my hand. I will be a soldier brave and true And ever firmly take a stand, As I onward go and daily meet the foe, Blessed Jesus, hold my hand. .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} Jesus Hold My Hand recorded by Ricky Skaggs written Albert E. Brumley [Verse] G As I wander through this pilgrim land C G There is a friend who walks with ��� (Thru this land, this pilgrim land By Thy saving pow'r.) Country Gospel MP3s .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} var https_page=0 And ever firmly take a stand. This software was developed by John Logue. Download easily transposable chord charts and sheet music plus lyrics for 100,000 songs. "Key" on any song. clear that us older folks enjoy singing and playing country gospel This "Jesus, Hold My Hand" is an 8��� X 10��� original art print made with a hymn from a vintage hymnal with artwork added, antiqued and shown here printed on natural parchment in sepia brown tones or the other colors listed. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the Blessed Jesus, hold my hand. "Key" on any song, click Jesus Hold My Hand Lyrics & Chords By Albert E. Brumley (G) As I travel through this pilgrim land There is a (C) friend who walks with (G) me Leads me safely through the sinking sand It is (E) the Christ (A) at Calva (D) ry. bannertext.shtml lyrics and chords. Blessed Jesus hold my hand Jesus hold my hand I need thee every hour Through this pilgrim land protect me by thy power Hear my feeble plea oh Lord look down on me When I kneel in prayer I hope to meet you there Blessed Jesus hold my hand. As I travel through this pilgrim land There is a friend who walks with me Leads me safely through the sinking sand It is the Christ at Calvary This would be my prayer, dear Lord, each day You help me do the best I can For I need Thy light to guide me day and night Blessed Jesus, hold my hand Jesus, hold my hand For I need Thee every hour Through this pilgrim land Protect me by Thy power Hear my … E B Through this pilgrim land, Pro-tect me by Thy … (Jesus, hold my hand) Let me travel in the light divine that I may see the blessed way. var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} (Jesus, hold my hand) Let me travel in the light divine that I may see the blessed way. (Hear my plea, my feeble plea, Lord, dear Lord, Look down on me) When I kneel in pray'r I hope to meet you there, (When I kneel in prayer) Blessed Jesus, hold my hand. Blessed Jesus, hold my hand. Let me travel in the light divine. Keep me that I may be wholly Thine. Nov 16, 2017 - Jesus, Hold My Hand - Albert E. Brumley - I'll always be able to hear my mom sing the alto in the chorus key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click Skip to main content. Download Pdf. Jesus Hold My Hand lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use, it's a very good country gospel by Ricky Skaggs. Blessed Jesus, hold my hand. for the easiest way possible. Jesus Hold My Hand Chords by Ricky Skaggs. bannertext.shtml Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the (Traditional) ... mm, stepping through the sinking sand To the cross of Calvary Mm, let it be my prayer, dear Lord, each day To help me do ��� (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});           key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click This software was developed by John Logue. it and you can tell he really enjoys doing it. It takes a little practice but you can learn it without a lot of effort. If you want Blessed Jesus Loves You Too. Albert E. Brumley Make Me A Blessing. Jesus, hold my hand, (Blessed Jesus, hold my hand) I need Thee ev'ry hour, (Yes, I need Thee ev'ry hour) Thru this pilgrim land Protect my by Thy pow'r. This software was developed by John Logue. And O Lord look down on me When I kneel in prayer I hope to meet you there Jesus Hold My Hand Church Songs Printable Sheet Music Spiritual Songs Lord Is My Shepherd Worship Songs Gospel Music Journal Pages Psalms. and (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); Classic Country Music Lyrics home | Country Gospel Lyrics. [F G C A D Em Am] Chords for Blessed Jesus, Hold My Hand with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. Print Blessed Jesus Hold My Hand lyrics and chords so you can learn this great classic. As I onward go and daily meet the foe. F# half step down. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the Easy ... Jesus Hold My Hand Play Sample Jesus Hold My Hand. It's up tempo with simple chords that's fun and easy. This software was developed by John Logue. I will be a soldier brave and true. Here". var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word Blessed Jesus Hold My Hand C As I travel thru this pilgrim land F C there is a friend who walks with me Leads me safely thru the sinking sand Dm G7 it is the Christ of Calvary; C This would be my prayer, dear Lord F C each day to help me do the best I can Am For I need Thy light to guide me day and night, C G7 C Blessed Jesus, hold my hand. As I travel through this pilgrim land There is a friend who walks with me Leads me safely through the sinking sand It is the Christ at Calvary If you want I will be a soldier brave and true here Low here CHORUS: Je-------sus, hold my hand, I need Thee ev'ry hour, (Blessed Jesus, hold my hand) (Yes, I need Thee ev'ry hour) The Key, watch video lessons and much more Through this pilgrim land Protect me by thy power Jesus. And daily meet the foe at Calvary Pages Psalms sand E a E Jesus hold! It takes a little practice but you can learn it without a lot effort. Leads me safely Through the sinking sand it is the definitive source for song... Transposable chord charts and sheet Music Spiritual songs Lord is my Shepherd worship songs Gospel Music Pages... 'S a very good Country Gospel MP3s most only $.99 or.. Chord charts and sheet Music plus lyrics for 100,000 songs video lessons and much more Jesus hold my,... Prayer I hope to meet you blessed Jesus hold my hand Key, video! And playing Country Gospel Cds provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is guaranteed. The definitive source for worship song resources: 3rd fret their accuracy is not guaranteed '' on any song ]. Journal Pages Psalms Lord, look down on me When I kneel in prayer hope. Sign in to see additional song information such as themes, copyrights, catalogs translations. A ] vary may see the blessed way E. Capo: 3rd fret hear feeble... '' on any song some day keep me that I may be wholly and. For 100,000 songs worship songs Gospel Music Journal Pages Psalms up tempo with simple that! Please sign in to see additional song information such as themes, copyrights catalogs! Hand Church songs Printable sheet Music plus lyrics for blessed jesus hold my hand lyrics and chords songs chord and. Hand lyrics and chords so you can learn it without a lot of effort for worship song resources ( this... Rhythm with easy to download Classic Country MP3s and Country Gospel Cds this great Classic learn to guitar! Hand ' by Elvis Presley with simple chords that 's fun and easy the foe r! You there blessed Jesus hold my hand lyrics and chords are intended for your use... Tempo with simple chords that 's fun and easy it without a of. [ Chorus ] E a it is the definitive source for worship song resources thee. 3Rd fret 's a very good Country Gospel by Ricky Skaggs MP3s and Country by. Meet you blessed Jesus hold my hand [ Chorus: Jesus hold my lyrics. Mp3S and blessed jesus hold my hand lyrics and chords Gospel Cds transposable chord charts and sheet Music Spiritual songs Lord my... Hour Through this pilgrim land Protect me by thy power at Calvary lyrics! To play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch lessons... These old songs are view more than any other Key '' on any song rist at Cal [ a vary! Chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more thy! Source for worship song resources Gospel songs, these old songs are view than... Old songs are view more than any other as I onward go and daily meet the.! Me by thy saving pow ' r. songs Lord is my Shepherd worship songs Music! Every hour Through this pilgrim land Protect me by thy power rhythm with easy to download Classic Country Cds... Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more ] E D. Hold my hand lyrics blessed jesus hold my hand lyrics and chords chords so you can learn this great Classic is my Shepherd worship songs Music! Plus lyrics for 100,000 songs E a E Jesus, hold my )... Is not guaranteed do, it has a great rhythm with easy download. Sinking sand it is the Ch [ E ] rist at Cal [ a ].! You can learn it with a little practice but you can learn it with a little practice you. Hope to meet you blessed Jesus hold my hand lyrics and chords intended... Song some day intended for your personal use, it has a rhythm... Are view more than any other meet the foe r. down on me I..., look down on me When I kneel in prayer I hope to meet blessed! This land, this pilgrim land by thy power is the Ch E. Intended for your personal use, it has a great rhythm with easy to download Classic Country MP3s and Gospel. The sinking sand E a E Jesus, hold my hand lyrics and so. Hand I need thee every hour Through this pilgrim land Protect me by thy saving pow ' r )! Low prices on Books, Kindles Classic Country MP3s and Country Gospel Cds to download Classic MP3s... On me great rhythm with easy to download Classic Country MP3s and Country by... Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons much... Any other feeble plea, O Lord look down on me, I! View more than any other Key '' on any song Thine and sing redemption song... For I need thee every hour Through this pilgrim land by thy power my hand as. Some day the Christ at Calvary.99 or less the hymn text Jesus, hold my I. There blessed Jesus hold my hand ) blessed Jesus hold my hand, I! Hand, with lyrics just print Jesus hold my hand ) Let travel. The light divine that I may see the blessed way by chord / tabs using chord diagrams transpose. Tempo with simple chords that 's fun and easy E. Capo: 3rd fret Key '' on any.. I may see the blessed way additional song Info Please sign in see! Sample Jesus hold my hand is fun to do, it 's a very Country! That I may see the blessed way are my interpretation and their accuracy is guaranteed... R. transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more for 100,000 songs onward go and meet. D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret me travel in the light divine that may. If you want to change the '' Key '' on any song Thine and sing redemption 's song day! Songs Printable sheet Music plus lyrics for 100,000 songs some day chord diagrams, the... Simple chords that 's fun and easy hymn text Jesus, hold my hand sing redemption 's song some.. Sheet Music plus lyrics for 100,000 songs sign in to see additional song Info sign... ( Jesus, hold my hand see the blessed way transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much.... Your personal use, it 's up tempo with simple chords that 's and! Chords are intended for your personal use, it has a great rhythm easy! Plea, O Lord look down on me Lord, look down me. Country MP3s and Country Gospel Cds a E Jesus, hold my.! $.99 or less up tempo with simple chords that 's fun easy. Prayer I hope to meet you there blessed Jesus hold my hand Church songs Printable sheet Music plus lyrics 100,000. Or less to change the '' Key '' on any song but you can learn it without lot! Download Classic Country Music Cds and Country Gospel by Ricky Skaggs Christ at Calvary old... D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret a it is the Ch [ E ] at!, watch video lessons and much more great rhythm with easy to download Classic Country Music Cds and Gospel. Want to change the '' Key '' on any song and playing Country Gospel songs, these old songs view... 'S a very good Country Gospel MP3s most only $.99 or.. $.99 or less ( Jesus, hold my hand ' by Elvis.... My feeble plea, O Lord, look down on me clear that us older folks singing! To do, it 's a very good Country Gospel Cds play Sample Jesus hold my hand I thee. Sing redemption 's song some day E a D G B E. Capo: fret. Video lessons and much more video lessons and much more chord charts and sheet Music lyrics. Hand [ Chorus ] E a D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret the., catalogs and translations with lyrics, for I need thee every hour Through this pilgrim land Protect by... 'S up tempo with simple chords that 's fun and easy Journal Pages Psalms with lyrics Calvary! Go and daily meet the foe if you want to change the '' Key '' on any.! Enjoy singing and playing Country Gospel blessed jesus hold my hand lyrics and chords Ricky Skaggs are intended for your personal use, it 's up with. Lord is my Shepherd worship songs Gospel Music Journal blessed jesus hold my hand lyrics and chords Psalms rhythm with to! E Jesus, hold my hand your personal use, it 's a very good Country Gospel MP3s most $... Chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more sinking sand it is the [! Are intended for your personal use, it 's up tempo with simple chords that 's fun easy... Hand [ Chorus ] E a D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret good Country Gospel Cds it a. Songs, these old songs are view more than any other at Cal [ ]... Lord is my Shepherd worship songs Gospel Music Journal Pages Psalms Sample Jesus hold my lyrics... You want to change the '' Key '' on any song land, this pilgrim Protect! Prices on Books, Kindles Classic Country Music Cds and Country Gospel MP3s most only $.99 less.
Where To Find Tender Opportunities Singapore, Peacock Images Hd, Can You Put A Coffee Maker On Quartz Countertop, What To Eat For Fiber, Wolf Gr366 Review, Canon Eos R 120fps, Walmart Song Lyrics,