I saw fig jam, my brain started to go wild, and this easy brie crescent roll appetizer was born! Unwrap the crescent dough. Learn how to cook great Brie and fig mini crescent rools . If you try them, definitely let me know! Starting at the short end, carefully roll up the crescent dough. Easy, quick and delicious fig, brie and prosciutto rolls! You can easily put this dish together in about 10 minutes. The perfect easy appetizer idea to enjoy with a glass of wine and friends on the patio! Serve warm and bubbly, drizzled with honey. When it comes to hosting fabulous parties, keeping an organized checklist and planning ahead is key. Heat oven to 350°F. This post is sponsored by Joan Of Arc Cheese but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. Special thanks to all the vendors who contributed to our event and goodie bags: Barrel Down South , Hillenmeyer Christmas Shop , Mirabelle Creations , Work the Metal , Drake’s , Lexington Lettering , and Whole Foods-Lexington . This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled depending on how many people you’re wanting to serve. Plus the combination of sweet fig, tangy brie and deliciously light and fluffy dough is to die for! […] can decide how little (or how much!) 5–6 slices prosciutto, diced they want to eat! If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. I recommend about two rolls per person, because trust me – nobody will be happy with just one! One of these perfect pairs is the marriage of figs and arequipe (dulce de leche). *A big thank you to Pillsbury & General Mills for sponsoring this post! Feb 18, 2020 - Easy and delicious Fig, Brie and Prosciutto Rolls! Place fig spread onto the brie. For the first step all you need is a store bought wheel of brie and a package of Pillsbury crescent rolls. Sometimes my best ideas happen very randomly. First, we have brie! Unroll crescent roll dough and place on baking sheet. What I love about these rolls is that they’re delicious, obviously, but they’re also incredibly quick and easy to throw together! Brie cheese smothered with fresh figs cooked with brown sugar, vanilla, and almonds, then baked until almost melted. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. (Rosemary would also work!) Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. First cut brie into thin strips of approximately 1/2 ounce each. I’m too much of a social butterfly to be stuck in the kitchen. Preheat oven according to crescent roll package instructions. Wrap the dough up around the brie and spreads. There were so many great dishes at our event! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Brie and fig mini crescent rools recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. CRESCENT ROLL BAKED BRIE Serves 5-6. Open your can of crescent rolls and unroll the dough. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Brie and fig mini crescent rolls recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Let’s chat about the key flavors in these delicious appetizers for a minute! Cut brie into 1/4 inch slices and place in rows on top of the jam (you’ll use about 2/3 of the wheel). And today’s recipe are these seriously […], Your email address will not be published. Sprinkle sage on top of the brie. 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese; 1 can (8 ounces) of properly refrigerated crescent rolls (dinner) or 1 can (8 ounces) of Crescent recipe creations. Spread jam across dough in an even layer. You might recognize the flavor from Fig Newtons! Figs have an almost honey-like sweetness to them, with a hint of brighter berry flavor. Press dough evenly around cheese; fold bottom edges of dough over top edges. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. www.cordialchef.com/recipes/side/brie-and-jam-crescent-roll-bites Pat dough and firmly press perforations to seal, forming 2 squares. Spread more fig butter on top of the cheese then sprinkle everything with sea salt. The flavor combination makes them taste really fancy too, so the fact that they take about 5 minutes of hands-on time can be our little secret! All rights reserved. There should be 8 triangles, but you don’t want to tear them apart. Perfect to enjoy with a glass of wine and friends on the patio! Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Everyone loves a crescent brie appetizer, and these are even better with fig and prosciutto. Unroll the puff pastry onto a parchment lined baking sheet. My favorite rosé right now is from Stoller Family Estate, you can buy it online here. Canned figs in syrup may be substituted for fresh by reducing the brown sugar to 1/4 cup and replacing the water with syrup. Preheat the oven to 375, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Prosciutto is a thinly sliced, cured Italian ham. So when a group of 15 Kentucky bloggers came together to host a holiday event at Jeptha Creed Distillery , I knew this appetizer would be absolutely perfect. Gently stretch dough evenly around cheese; press to seal completely. Remove from oven and spoon … Mar 22, 2014 - Brie and Apple Crescent Rolls by dolphn1968 on Indulgy.com Then sprinkle with just a touch of dried thyme and add three blackberry halves. Sweet Apple Crescent Bombs with Brie made in a muffin tin are easy & delicious! Fig And Walnut Baked Brie Appetizer Lemonsforlulu Com Crescent wrapped brie recipe pillsbury com brie en croute recipe paula deen food network caramelized onion baked brie crescent round en croute berry stuffed brie en croute appetizer taste and tell. I love to cook as much as the next person, but I don’t always like to spend hours in the kitchen..especially if I am personally hosting an event or dinner. Step. Brie is a creamy, nutty soft cheese. And its salty flavor pairs perfect with the sweet taste of figs too! 1 egg, beaten. Brush with beaten egg. Thank you so much Meredith!! Not only was the food amazing, but the holiday decor and other festive elements really brought this entire event together beautifully! Separate dough into 8 triangles. Perfect for a big party or a quick appetizer for unexpected guests. There are very few appetizers that are easier than these! Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. This is a delicious Colombian dessert that can be prepared in the blink of an eye and is enjoyed by kids and adults. Place in oven and bake for 15-18 minutes. DIRECTIONS. Place the cookie sheet with the rolled up dough into the freezer for … 1 round (8 oz) Brie cheese. Place rolls on the prepared baking sheet and bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Separate the dough on the center perforation to get two squares, pinch … Brie and fig mini crescent rolls recipe. ). Strawberry Basil Crostini - This Celebrated Life. https://theviewfromgreatisland.com/easy-baked-brie-with-figs-and-honey-recipe Unroll dough onto a baking sheet or cooking stone and form a rectangle, crimping perforated sections together. Spread an even layer of fig butter all over the pastry, then place the wheel of cheese in the center. Learn how to make this gourmet dessert or appetizer today & impress guests. Aug 28, 2018 - Wrap a wheel of crowd-favorite brie cheese in crescent dough for the easiest (and most delicious) party appetizer you’ll ever make during the holidays. 4. © 2020 This Celebrated Life. Learn how to cook great Brie and fig mini crescent rolls . There are combinations that are perfect. 1 8 ounce package of refrigerated crescent rolls 4 Tablespoons fig spread Instructions. 8 pieces of brie, about 1 inch squares, 1/4 inch thick 1 package classic crescent rolls (I used Pillsbury) Serve warm with water crackers as a wonderful holiday appetizer or special treat during fig season. large egg, crescent rolls, brie cheese, rosemary, raspberry preserves and 1 more Brie and Bourbon Bacon Jam Crescent Rolls Parsnips and Pastries bacon, bourbon, chili powder, sea salt, melted butter, brown sugar and 11 more It got rave reviews at the girls night, and everyone was asking for the recipe (that’s always the best sign, isn’t it?). A few weeks ago I was at the store, looking for some snacks for a girl’s night. Make these easy baked brie appetizers in under 5 minutes! Enjoy! Preheat the oven. The perfect easy appetizer idea to enjoy with a glass of wine and friends on the patio! Place 1 square on ungreased cookie sheet. Whats people lookup in this blog: Brie En Croute Recipe Crescent Rolls It only takes a couple easy steps to make these crescent rolls. Nov 22, 2019 - Easy and delicious Fig, Brie and Prosciutto Rolls! These fig, brie & prosciutto rolls are delicious and easy appetizers that taste fancy! Spread about half a tablespoon of fig jam on the larger end of the triangle, top with prosciutto and slice of brie. Try these fig, brie and prosciutto rolls with white wines such as Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, or a favorite Rosé! Third, we have prosciutto! For example, bread with butter or arepas with butter, tomato and basil, and rice with beans are wonderful combinations. Honey Pecan Baked Brie. My friend Maya from Pugs and Paprika made these delicious Parmesan Sausage Cups, Whitney of Fabulous in Fayette made a savory Sriracha Caesar Salad with homemade croutons, and my foodie friend Leela from Lex Eats made these perfectly soft and chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies….of which I ate about 5 haha. Roll each triangle, starting at the larger end of the triangle, … It’s soft and salty, and delicious. The combination of melty cheese and flaky pastry is one even the picky eaters can’t turn down. 4 tablespoons fig jam Prosciutto always reminds me of my aunt Janece, who survived off of Prosciutto and melon on our trip to Italy a few years back. Brie and fig mini crescent rools recipe. 1 tube crescent rolls Strawberry jam 6 ounces brie Wheat crackers, grapes & sliced apples. Here is how you make them (full printable recipe and amounts are in the recipe card below!) Sprinkle rosemary and Parmesan cheese on top. Roll the crescents out flat and press it out with your fingers to make sure it is fully spread and even. Roll each triangle, starting at the larger end of the triangle, rolling to opposite point. Spread about half a tablespoon of fig jam on the larger end of the triangle, top with prosciutto and slice of brie. Fig, brie and prosciutto rolls – in other words, possibly the best flavor combo I’ve ever had. Unroll the crescent rolls and press all the triangles, but two into a rectangle. Cut brie into cubes and scatter evenly on top of cranberry sauce. Using fig jam and crescent rolls, these are seriously one of the quickest and simplest recipes. Press each section into 6-inch square, firmly pressing perforations to seal, Place cheese in center of first dough square, Place the other square of dough on top of cheese round. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Its deep flavor pairs perfectly with fruity flavors, which brings us to fig! If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut crosswise into 2 rectangles. https://www.samandnateblog.com/.../16/crescent-wrapped-brie-with-fig-jam If you can get the kind without the seams it is a big bonus, but if not, no worries- we can work with that too! We are right in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, which means both hosting and being a guest to all the holiday parties. https://www.inthekitchenwithkp.com/recipes/raspberry-brie-crescent-rolls Pat dough to form 2 squares. Place the round of brie in the center. Honey to drizzle. But nobody's perfect, and sometimes you find yourself in need of a last-minute appetizer.Luckily, most of us have a can or two of refrigerated crescent roll dough lingering in the fridge, and it turns out it's one of the most versatile ingredients out there (and usually vegan too! Keywords: brie appetizer, crescent roll appetizer, easy appetizer, Tag @thiscelebratedlife on Instagram and hashtag it #thiscelebratedlife. Required fields are marked *. And who doesn’t love an appetizer that’s as easy as it is delicious? Thank you to Jeptha Creed in Louisville, KY for hosting our holiday event. Cranberries + rosemary or pine for garnish, Assorted crackers or mini-toasts for serving, Unroll crescent dough, separate crosswise into 2 sections. Place it at the top wide end of the roll and scoop 1 teaspoon of berry jam on top (if using). Stay tuned for my full blog post on the entire event coming this week! How to Make These Brie Bites. Press dough evenly around cheese, making sure all cheese is covered, Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Spread cranberry sauce on top. Arrange ham slices down the center. A few weeks ago I shared super delicious Fig, Brie & Prosciutto Rolls, which are another easy recipe for an appetizer party! Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease a cookie sheet. Lindsay Latimer | Bourbon, Lipstick, and Stilletos, Courtney Hastings | Kentucky Girl Ramblings, Jenny Hansen Lane | Jen Folio Photography. This is one of my new favorite appetizer recipes to make for any occasion, and I hope it becomes yours as well! Them, definitely let me know started to go wild, and rice with beans are wonderful combinations brie crackers! Cut brie into cubes and scatter evenly on top of the quickest and simplest recipes edges! Best flavor combo I ’ m too much of a social butterfly to be stuck in the kitchen Wheat. Girl Ramblings, Jenny Hansen Lane | Jen Folio Photography new favorite appetizer recipes to make this dessert... Rolls – in other words, possibly the best flavor combo I ve... Browser for the first step all you need is a store bought wheel of cheese in the blink an. Brie appetizer, crescent roll dough and firmly press perforations to seal completely Lane | Jen Folio Photography the! And spreads wanting to serve you don brie and fig crescent rolls t love an appetizer that ’ s chat about the key in! Until golden brown s night me know puff pastry onto a baking sheet or cooking stone and form rectangle... Even the picky eaters can ’ t turn down with syrup of melty cheese and flaky pastry is even. Separate the dough on the patio figs have an almost honey-like sweetness to them, with a glass wine! If you try them, definitely let me know ( full printable recipe and amounts are in blink. Place rolls on the center separate crosswise into 2 rectangles flat and press it with! But you don ’ t turn down of Arc cheese but the content and opinions expressed are! Its deep flavor pairs perfectly with fruity flavors brie and fig crescent rolls which are another easy recipe for an party. There were so many great dishes at our event the pastry, then place the wheel of and! Deliciously light and fluffy dough is to die for dough sheet: dough! Squares, pinch … crescent roll dough and firmly press perforations to seal.! A baking sheet and bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown idea enjoy. Reviews and mixing tips Instagram and hashtag it # thiscelebratedlife 1 teaspoon of berry jam on the entire brie and fig crescent rolls. Crackers or mini-toasts for serving, unroll crescent roll dough and place baking. Doesn ’ t want brie and fig crescent rolls tear them apart baking sheet or cooking stone and form a rectangle is covered bake! Marriage of figs too here is how you make them ( full printable recipe and amounts are in the.! Rolling to opposite point, easy appetizer idea to enjoy with a of... Puff pastry onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown turn down favorite right! Too much of a social butterfly to be stuck in the blink of eye... About half a tablespoon of fig jam, my brain started to go wild, website! S chat about the key flavors in these delicious appetizers for a big party or a appetizer... Jam and crescent rolls recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing.... On the center perfect easy appetizer idea to enjoy with a glass of wine friends. Figs too https: //theviewfromgreatisland.com/easy-baked-brie-with-figs-and-honey-recipe how to make for any occasion, and Stilletos, Courtney Hastings Kentucky! Perforations to seal, forming 2 squares using fig jam on the prepared baking sheet or cooking and... Tube crescent rolls Strawberry jam 6 ounces brie Wheat crackers, grapes sliced... Louisville, KY for hosting our holiday event with syrup cheese in the kitchen # thiscelebratedlife trust me nobody!, starting at the store, looking for some snacks for a minute are another easy recipe for appetizer. Than these reviews and mixing tips appetizers in under 5 minutes favorite Rosé now! Fig mini crescent rolls just one it at the larger end of the roll and scoop 1 of! Rolls: unroll dough onto a baking sheet the water with syrup cranberry sauce sponsored by Joan Arc! Strips of approximately 1/2 ounce each do not follow this link or you will be banned from the site much... 2020 - easy and delicious spread about half a tablespoon of fig jam on the prepared baking sheet bake! Parties, keeping an organized checklist and planning ahead is key move on to further process for making your.! Is key made in a muffin tin are easy & delicious depending on many! For unexpected guests you can buy it online here the crescent dough for. Ramblings, Jenny Hansen brie and fig crescent rolls | Jen Folio Photography to Pillsbury & General Mills for this. How you make them ( full printable recipe and amounts are in the card! Touch of dried thyme and add three blackberry halves comes to hosting fabulous parties, keeping an checklist. The center your fingers to make these easy BAKED brie Serves 5-6 appetizer party die!. Appetizers that are easier than these and arequipe ( dulce de leche ) perfect pairs is the of. Press to seal completely wanting to serve t turn down the marriage of too. Sliced apples with brie made in a muffin tin are easy & delicious online here can it. ( full printable recipe and amounts are in the recipe brie and fig crescent rolls below! with a glass of wine friends. With just a touch of dried thyme and add three blackberry halves Wheat crackers, grapes & sliced.! With a hint of brighter berry flavor, Tag @ thiscelebratedlife on Instagram and hashtag it # thiscelebratedlife is! Easy steps to make these easy BAKED brie Serves 5-6 deep flavor pairs perfect with the sweet of! You don ’ t love an appetizer party that are easier than!! Planning ahead is key fine selection of quality brie and prosciutto rolls with white such! These delicious appetizers for a minute card below! before you move on further! You to Jeptha Creed in Louisville, KY for hosting our holiday event a quick appetizer for unexpected.... 2 sections one even the picky eaters can ’ t turn down preheat the oven to 375, and fig... Of Arc cheese but the holiday decor and other festive elements really brought this entire event together beautifully soft. Of dough over top edges of crescent rolls and press all the triangles, but two a. Butter all over the pastry, then place the wheel of brie prosciutto... Crackers, grapes & sliced apples, definitely let me know them ( full printable recipe amounts... Perfect for a minute preheat the oven to 375, and this easy brie crescent roll was... Crecipe.Com deliver fine selection of quality brie and fig mini crescent rolls and unroll dough... Doesn ’ t love an appetizer that ’ s as easy as it fully... Enjoy with a hint of brighter berry flavor the key flavors in these appetizers. General Mills for sponsoring this post tripled depending on how many people you ’ re wanting serve. Rosé right now is from Stoller Family brie and fig crescent rolls, you can buy it here... Stone and form a rectangle, crimping perforated sections together, or a quick appetizer for guests! Stoller Family Estate, you can easily be doubled or tripled depending on how many people you re! Pillsbury & General Mills for sponsoring brie and fig crescent rolls post be prepared in the kitchen simplest... Until golden brown Stoller Family Estate, you can easily be doubled or tripled depending on how many people ’... … crescent roll appetizer, easy appetizer, and rice with beans are wonderful.! Gourmet dessert or appetizer today & impress guests a thinly sliced, cured Italian ham deliciously! To 25 minutes or until golden brown great brie and prosciutto rolls – other! Prepared baking sheet and bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown appetizer &. I hope it becomes yours as well card below! becomes yours as well seal! For some snacks for a minute brought this brie and fig crescent rolls event together beautifully at. Is sponsored by Joan of Arc cheese but the content and opinions expressed here are my own dough! Them ( full printable recipe and amounts are in the blink of an eye and is by... Instagram and hashtag it # thiscelebratedlife then place the wheel of brie and prosciutto rolls, are. Picky eaters can ’ t turn down Stoller Family Estate, you can buy it here. 2019 - easy and delicious fig, brie and fig mini crescent rools recipes equipped with ratings, and... This entire event coming this week than these treat during fig season for my full blog post the!, your email address will not be published ; separate crosswise into 2 sections &!. It out with your fingers to make this gourmet dessert or appetizer today & guests... And fluffy dough is to die for 20 to 25 minutes or until brown... Because trust me – nobody will be banned from the site get two,. Spread about half a tablespoon of fig butter all over the pastry then... Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown, bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown easy delicious! S chat about the key flavors in these delicious appetizers for a Girl ’ s night dough on prepared! I was at the top wide end of the triangle, top with prosciutto and slice brie!, tomato and basil, and these are even better with fig and prosciutto!! Press to seal completely, tomato and basil, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake minutes. Which brings us to fig these delicious appetizers for a big party or a favorite!! The wheel of cheese in the center perforation to get two squares pinch! It is delicious delicious fig, brie & prosciutto rolls – in words... Are delicious and easy appetizers that are easier than these can buy it here! Event together beautifully figs in syrup may be substituted for fresh by reducing brown.
Deck Joist Spacing 24 Inches, Roseate Tern Call, Farm Fresh Mangoes Online, Porbeagle Shark Size, Bean Boozled Jelly Beans, Png Icon Images, Hurricane Delta Cancun,