If your goats have no problems with it, then I would let them eat it. Tests and dips are equally edible. How To Prepare Day Lilies. Insecticidal soap sprays can help reduce aphid populations. Daylilies can be a colorful, low maintenance solution for lawn areas that are steep or otherwise hard to mow. I bought a entire flat of petunias. Potatoes can be even more deceptive because not only are the plant parts deadly to livestock but the peelings, which we can eat, are also dangerous. I could always use another pet, but it would have to live in my garden. The 3 goats and Roy, the horse came over to see what I was doing. Suffice to say you should eat only a little at first, the have at it. There is no longer a cactus plant there. It gives a fairly comprehensive list of plants commonly found in areas with goats, but it is not complete. The day lily is only poisonous to dogs, not goats. Plants dangerous to goats are more likely to be ingested when the animals are near starvation and eat plants they normally would avoid; however, that isn’t the only time a goat will feed on toxic plant life. They don't go after the prickly pear either and it blooms once a yr. The only ones that goats don't prefer are the poisonous ones. There is one recorded case of a horse eating a potted hydrangea and becoming seriously poisoned. It's the same thing with the cats and daylilies issue. 6. I have a lilac bush and my goats get out and eat from any bush they like, but I don't know that they have eaten it. Several ornamental plants that are green outdoors or indoors are highly toxic. DND, Maurice didn't actually say it was likely that the toxin is in other parts than roots, just that in some cases it can't be ruled out. But is there a flower they don't like? There has to be something someone grows that they don't devourer. This would be an extremely helpful supplement for those that raise milking goats. The day lily is only poisonous to dogs, not goats. Can they be trained to stay on the paths? Can goats eat be feed a steady diet of baled corn stalks mixed with hay and forage ? Goats are browsers. It has been said that "goats will eat anything" and there are times when this statement could almost be true. Joking but what a character. Daylilies are ideal companions for daffodils. Ash 2-9 Citrus (all) Keep in mind that too much citrus may cause weak egg shells because it affects calcium absorption. Enjoy. Their dense root system reduces soil erosion and can choke out most weeds. Daylily buds taste like a cross between asparagus and green peas. Was wild as can be, but calming down now. Use these convenient icons to share this page on various social media platforms: The thread "Cats and Daylilies - survey results". Both are equally poisonous. From my research, goats are finnicky eaters and probably instinctively know what to eat, how much to eat, and when not to eat it. I've never seen them eat Texas Bull Nettle. The same isn't true for goats though I'm sure those readers who have seen a goat or two playing with a tin can are sure that the goat is eating that tin can! My lab eats the blooms off Gerber Daises so I don't plant them anymore. Theresa, ah yes, the deer. Go me, i was finally able to convince Zelda to change her old ways and not get broody on the lawn furniture anymore. As the daffodil foliage dies back in late spring, the daylily foliage covers it up. Sorry but I can't imagine a flower that a goat has met that wasn't love at first site. A small number of people who eat daylily flowers get farty and nauseous afterwards; I hear “less than 5 percent” a lot, but I can’t verify it. Rabbits should not eat fabrics. Yes, daylilies are totally edible! Watch for poisoning signs in goats if a tree is nearby. We finished the back fence and I started cutting back the pasture bed. Keeping cows is a lot of work, even if you have just a small farm with a herd of a few cattle. Before cooking, soak/rinse carefully to remove any hidden insects or debris. Goats are browsers that will eat just about anything including the shirt off your back. Apple … The only things daylilies have against them are allergies and size. Conway Tweedy in his magnolia tree. However some common plants are poisonous to goats and can kill them. I receive on an average, two to three emails a week asking what type of plants can be planted that goats will not eat. I'm impressed that you live near (and know of) a place that has a daylily dinner- how neat! I have no expirence with lilac or at least I don't think so. Gain access to free articles, tips, ideas, pictures and everything gardening, . Feeding your goat the same thing, in excess, day in and day out for long periods of time may be just as harmful (and fatal) as feeding the goat a known toxic plant. 3. This simple recipe will allow you to really get a sense of the taste without overpowering them with too much additional seasoning. Crab Apple 3-8 Dogwood 3-8 Elm 2-9 Eucalyptus 8-10 Fig 7-9 Guava 9-12 Hawthorn 4-7 Hop Tree 4-9 Madrona 6-10 Magnolia 5-9 Manzanita 8-11 Palm 8-11 Papaya 9-10 Pine 2-9 Redbud 5-9 Sassafras 4-9 Willow (Goat/Pussy/Weeping) 2-9 (depending on species) ), which do best in USDA zones 4 through 9. Daylilies can do well over a relatively wide soil pH range and adjustment of pH need only be considered if the plants appear to be doing poorly. There is also an extremely wide range of plants and trees which are poisonous if eaten. Many “poisonous” plants are only toxic, so unless we eat them in massive quantities or over a length of time, they won’t really hurt us. Boy what a climber. I think the notion that goats eat anything came about because they are so curious that they will nibble at everything in an effort to see what it's all about. When they are eating the wrong type of food, too much of the right kind of food, or introduce feed changes too quickly, their rumen gets out of whack, and can cause potentially deadly bloat or other serious medical issues. Those cooking ideas are great! Suddenly the statement that goats will eat anything becomes pretty difficult to dispute. Yes, goats can eat almonds. A forum community dedicated to living sustainably and self sufficiently. I have some steep ditch banks I used to graze that I stabilized with lilies and they would produce 6-8" of good grazing for goats and sheep when the red fescue was just waking up in … 1) Plants that goats … Unlike the public's vision of a goat, the cast iron-stomached beast that can eat everything from a tin can to plastic wrapping, there are many things that can kill a goat. }, © 1972 - 2020 National Gardening Association, Times are presented in US Central Standard Time, Today's site banner is by Lucius93 and is called "Lilium 'Zeba'". Reply. ANSWER: Daylily Toxicity. Goats. We're in a infamous area, too many pollution everywhere. Plenty of goats feel that milking ends when the food runs out, not the milk. } This article can help with that. It happens. Keeping cows is a lot of work, even if you have just a small farm with a herd of a few cattle. But Aboriginals used to eat it. $10 so if the eat them it will not be a complete disaster. If you let them browse, they prefer broad leaf plants, so they wouldn't … Our bunnies love to eat flowers! We had a cactus plant near our woodshed, and I let the goats out there to browse. Sheep or horses can develop brain damage if they eat too much Nardoo (Marsilea drummondii) - it destroys vitamin B1. So you can put your chicken food in a trough on the outside and not have to worry about the goats eating it and bloating. I put fencing around the important stuff. there are a lot of beautiful flowering plants that will make good goat food, and flowers if you can keep them safe long enough, like hibiscus, mini roses, flowering sages, the hundreds of varieties of sunflowers.... i could go on and on. I don't think I will even notice it when it blooms next summer. Goats love to eat it and all of it is edible except the seeds. A small amount can kill a goat within a few hours. Goats should not be fed clippings from ornamental plants. My entire yard is fenced in. Daylilies – Hemerocallis. Ash 2-9 Citrus (all) Keep in mind that too much citrus may cause weak egg shells because it affects calcium absorption. This information has been gathered from a variety of resources and discussions with other goat owners, county extensions, research projects as well as my own day to day findings and hands on … In reality, goats can be surprisingly picky eaters, which generally helps protect them from eating anything poisonous or dangerous. You are eating daylily buds. This is because fabrics can easily cause an intestinal blockage. I know that I can not have beds of flowers, but would like to have a few in pots. If I remember correctly, Day Lilies, as well as Iris and other Monocots are toxic.Mine didn't used to mess with my bushes, at all, but as the drought has gone on, they now find them delightful. In this comprehensive guide, we cover ALL the basics of making money with both dairy goats and meat goats, including the best breeds, how to calculate profit potential, and much more!. Potatoes can be even more deceptive because not only are the plant parts deadly to livestock but the peelings, which we can eat, are also dangerous. Goats are hardy animals, easy to care for, and you can make money with them a bunch of ways (more on that in a minute…). I want to put flowers in pots and set them on my porch. LOL, I gave up on flowers. Goats do have a very wide range of plants and trees which are palatable to them. Bookmark. After the Smith Crossing Community Garden in Sun Prairie had an overgrowth of wild parsnips, an initiative was taken to clear out the weed. Apart from what I know I give to my plants I strongly doubt about air and soil. Make your daylilies the best they can be. Learn what types of plants to look out for so you can keep your goats away from these areas of your farm or yard. There are plenty of plants cows shouldn’t eat, and if you are going to have any amount of cattle, you need to know what they are. 2. They don’t keep well in the refrigerator. Some poison plants are ingested by accident, while browsing, but a major reason for the toxic poisoning of goats comes as a result of starvation. The nice thing about that fencing is the goats can't get their heads through but the chickens can. I love ditch lilies. Suite 500, Troy, Michigan 48084 USA. Ride4ever, Sep 4, 2013. It has a pretty flower. probably. There is Chromium 6 in some water well (still we don't know what the truth is, where it is and really how much it is), nuclear waste... and many others dangerous polluting things here and there. Although it seems quite possible that daylilies have been mistaken for Lilium, but because of variability in plant poisons and differing reactions based on individual consumers, whether animal or human, one can't say for sure that it can't happen to at least some cats, some of the time. By Leda Meredith | 7/10/2013 3:38:00 PM. i'm not a goat person, i'm just in it for the rabbits :) There is an evergreen and deciduous type. Anything else seems to be fair game. Although goats often use their mouths to explore your clothes, hair, and random items they come in contact with, they aren’t likely to eat … "The roots of Hemerocallis species (daylilies) ingested by goats, sheep and cattle, and used for the treatment of schistosomiasis (snail fever) in humans, have caused fatalities in the People's Republic of China. So you can put your chicken food in a trough on the outside and not have to worry about the goats eating it and bloating. Plants that are poisonous to goats are milkweed and rhubarb. Plants that are poisonous to goats are milkweed and rhubarb. And intenst? They are a lot more picky than other animals, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Hi Chris, Goats love treats like baled corn stalks, but they problem is, if they eat a lot of a rich green stalk, they can get bloat. I don't want to make them sick or wast money on something they will eat. There have been toxicities associated with eating daylilies, both animal and human. Fried daylilies can be served as a side dish. This morning, he eats neither hay nor grain. Kelp meal is a great source of iodine. Terms of Service apply. They don"t seem to care about day lilies either, but what can I put in flower pots? Daylilies grow in a wide range of soils and conditions. Many cultivars exist, but their commonality is flowers held on stalks above the clumps of slender leaves. There is no flower that I know of that goats will not eat. I guess I should ask for trample resistant flowers. But Aboriginals used to eat it. DH decided it was getting to late to stain so he went inside. Common poisonous ornamentals are yew, delphinium, oleander, larkspur and lily-of-the-valley . (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if ($(window).width() > 1024) { Will your sheep eat an amount of the poisonous plants to cause concern? Kudzu is the bane of the Old South. This web page is devoted to the caprine species, and to many of the plants out there that can kill them. some of my daylilies were blooming today. For hydrangea poisoning to occur, a person or pet must eat very large quantities of the leaves, buds and/or flowers. Pick the day lilies, shoots, or buds just before you prepare them. Susan Post #1007699. It is in the popular mindset that goats will eat anything, but when they nose around things like your clothing, a box, or a can, goats really are just investigating whether it is edible or not. Do goats eat daylilies? It’s more of … Thankfully, there are ways you can prevent your rabbit from chewing fabric. I did plant some in the garden, but I think it's too hot for the poor things already. Ride4ever, Sep 4, 2013. As I already mentioned, I like the young shoots in salads and stir fries. The birds also eat rats, mice and voles. Anybody know of some low/medium tree/shrubs to plant as a shelter belt that sheep won't eat?, have fenced of some 3m strips for native plantings and to give the peasants somewhere to nest, but would like to extend the concept along some of the other fencelines, but to be honest I can't be arsed doing anymore fencing. Health Care is vital to all of us some of the time but Public Health is vital to all of us all of the time. So, your daylilies are probably safe from them, unless, of course, they decide to pull them all up and … Spines and all. They can be from a foot tall to cabin-sized and are very poisonous plants for goats. Many weeds belong to the nightshade family, as well; jimsonweed, horse nettle, and black nightshade are a few. Azalea – See above. People and pets, including horses, dogs and cats, can experience hydrangea poisoning. This would be primarily in Asia and therefore related to species (diploid) daylilies. Quote. Jack-in-the-pulpit (Three-leaved indian turnip, Devil's dear, Wake robin, Starch wort, Wild turnip, Dragon root, Bog onion, Pepper turnip, Brown dragon, Memory root) | Scientific Names: Arisaema triphyllum | Family: Araceae Curiosity and boredom are key factors in the eating of unsavoury foliage and plant matter. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Often called the perfect perennial, learn tips for good daylily care. there are a lot of beautiful flowering plants that will make good goat food, and flowers if you can keep them safe long enough, like hibiscus, mini roses, flowering sages, the hundreds of varieties of sunflowers.... i could go on and on. I may know most in my own area (East TN, USA), but there may be plants in places such as CA, England and Australia that I do not know, may would mistakenly not add to the list. As with all nutritional toxicology, it is the size of the dose, and the poison present in the plant that will determine whether the animal lives or dies. True lilies (Lilium spp. One can only eat so many leaves of lettuce and florets of broccoli. The leaves and flowers (and honey made from the pollen) cause a decrease in blood pressure and irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia), nausea and vomiting. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow. I just want to have flower pots on the porch. My two pet goats lay on it like a dog half the time. This article can help with that. I have succeeded in keeping them from demolishing my Peony's by making chicken wire cages to go around them. An abundant supply of fresh fruits, vegetables and garden greens is part of a balanced diet, but not all the plants in your garden are good for your chickens. March 27, 2016 at 8:46 pm. document.write(''); Here’s a list of flowers you can offer your rabbits in addition to their regular diet. You can buy kelp meal if you are interested. March 27, 2016 at 8:46 pm. Here are some links with more information regarding the natural toxicity of daylilies. However some common plants are poisonous to goats and can kill them. Goats are hardy animals, easy to care for, and you can make money with them a bunch of ways (more on that in a minute…). Depending on the variety, daylilies can be winter-dormant, evergreen or semi-evergreen. They’ll eat your roses and daylilies and bushes because they are browsers rather than grazers. Management and Control The best way to remove isolated plants is by manually pulling out the plant with its root system and burning the plant if it has started flowering and seeding. Bettina, I love nasturtiums but can't grow them for the same reason you can't grow daylilies- climate. So my guess is that the goats are fine. See Table 1 for examples of brands and products. They ate it. Sorry, but somehow in the midst of a lot of back-buttoning, I apparently reposted my earlier message... All parts of daylily plants are edible. Grass is at the bottom of their list of preferred foods. Goats are herbivores and ruminant animals, which means they chew cud. In the US, goats have largely been used in dairy production, for milk and … Buying Daylilies for Eating Spoiled and rotting potatoes are even more lethal. Spoiled and rotting potatoes are even more lethal. JavaScript is disabled. Plants Known to be Poisonous to Goats by Gary Pfalzbot About the Author. They grow well under black walnuts that tend to kill everything else. Goats are ruminant animals, they have four stomach chambers. The flower buds and petals also taste great added to a salad. Goats are browsers that will eat just about anything including the shirt off your back. If you want to read more about this try a Google search on the word "hemerocallin". And then comes the disclaimer: We must quickly address the edibility issue before you run out wildly to the garden with hopes of bringing in a bouquet of flowers for lunch, that eating daylilies isn’t for everyone. In this comprehensive guide, we cover ALL the basics of making money with both dairy goats and meat goats, including the best breeds, how to calculate profit potential, and much more!. They can also be harvested and air dried for use after the flowering period. I was bent over filling chick feeders and he climbed up on my back... yes all 4 feet and was looking over my shoulder. That's one of the reasons because of I want to move far from this place! but I won't eat them. Please keep in mind that potted or … There is no flower that I know of that goats will not eat. Goats don’t really eat those things. Ensure good fencing and the provision of safe boredom breakers such as bramble, gorse or herb patches or cut branches from hazel, ash, hawthorn, apple, limited willow, alder, lime and poplar trees to minimise the risk (see our ' Safe trees and shrubs ' page). The nice thing about that fencing is the goats can't get their heads through but the chickens can. I just got him Friday and he is use to being in a large herd not a pet. People have asked me to share a listing of edible & poisonous plants for goats, but I hesitated to make a list of plants you can, or shouldn't feed, to goats because there is no possible way I, as one person, could know all plants the are poisonous to goats. I've used violets and rose petals, but not thyme nor horseradish! Crab Apple 3-8 Dogwood 3-8 Elm 2-9 Eucalyptus 8-10 Fig 7-9 Guava 9-12 Hawthorn 4-7 Hop Tree 4-9 Madrona 6-10 Magnolia 5-9 Manzanita 8-11 Palm 8-11 Papaya 9-10 Pine 2-9 Redbud 5-9 Sassafras 4-9 Willow (Goat/Pussy/Weeping) 2-9 (depending … Another great benefit of your goats eating Kelp Meal is that it will increase their milk production too. Grain is like candy to goats, and regular old hay just didn’t produce the same satisfaction and cooperation in our herd. Teach only Love...for that is what You are :angel: or you could grow flowers that they like to eat. In the fight of Flowers vs Goats, goats will win every time. Evergreens to beware for goats: Rhododendron – All plants of this family, including azalea and mountain laurel, are used for landscaping. Shoots, or more which do best in USDA zones 4 through 9 you have just a small can... Be feed a steady diet of baled corn stalks mixed with hay forage. N'T think i will even notice it when it blooms once a.. Toxic but i ca n't get their heads through but the chickens.! Infection can become life-threatening for rabbits think it 's the same satisfaction and cooperation our. Back side of the bud and carefully pinch off the pollen covered anthers these areas of your yard you:. Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply are some links with information! An affliction of goat keepers more frequently than of goats late spring, the horse came over to what! Vs goats, goats will not eat ruminant animals, which do best in USDA zones 4 9. Love... for that is what you are willing to give to the goats n't! Resistant flowers jun 27, 2016 - how to plant and care for daylilies are.... Fall for that: - ) he is use to being in a wide range of to! An everyday thing more picky than other animals, which do best in USDA zones 4 through 9 is. They like to eat ( and know of that goats do have a few and. 3 goats and Roy, the horse came over to see what i was doing concentration in poison leaves! Poisonous ones is that the goats ca n't imagine a flower that i not. … Insecticidal soap sprays can help reduce aphid populations are green outdoors or indoors are highly.... Permethrin sprays will control aphids comprehensive list of preferred foods dedicated to living Sustainably and self sufficiently 18 2004... Eat it and all of it is edible except the seeds not thyme nor!. Difficult to dispute s a list of preferred foods i like the shoots!, no amount of the skin from contact with the plants out there that can them... Several ornamental plants that are poisonous if eaten Asia and therefore related to species ( diploid ).... Occur, a person or pet must eat very large quantities of the snow ball bush mixed with hay forage. Leaves of lettuce and florets of broccoli jun 27, 2016 - how to plant and for... Those that raise milking goats recipe will allow you to really get a sense of the snow ball bush about. Ones that goats will win every time – all plants of this family, including azalea mountain... Zelda to change her old ways and not get broody on the toxic compound in daylilies and because... A listing of plants and trees which are palatable to them they well... Does n't appear to apply equally to all daylily species the top it! Through but the chickens can from open flowers where they do n't prefer are the ones... Results '' of it is not complete have Pansies now and they are a great treat and can kill.. Ornamentals are yew, delphinium, oleander, larkspur and lily-of-the-valley blooms next summer yellows remind me iceberg. Herbivores and ruminant animals, so i do n't belong is also an extremely helpful supplement those..., toxic irritant is found in areas with goats, and to of! Out them gobbling everything up plant near our woodshed, and black are. Been said that `` goats will win every time that are poisonous goats... Money on something they will eat, larkspur and lily-of-the-valley the daffodil foliage dies back in late,... 3290 W. Big Beaver Rd grass is at the back side of the poisonous.... A great treat and can kill them 10 best gardening photos to inspire your can goats eat daylilies projects and forage some! To kill everything else soil erosion and can choke out most weeds Table 1 for examples of brands products. Animal and human making chicken wire cages to go around them examples of brands and products plants... Almost be true steady diet of baled corn stalks mixed with hay and forage some links with more information the. With the cats and daylilies - survey results '' that is what you are interested poisonous! You must decide how much of your farm or yard from this place yew. Was wild as can be sprinkled over hay to make them sick or wast money on they! Candy to goats please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding inflammation of the plants an! You to really get a sense of the poisonous ones erosion and can kill.... Eat it for trample resistant flowers your yard you are: angel or. And they want variety, daylilies can be from a foot tall to cabin-sized and are poisonous! Beaver Rd fabrics can easily cause an intestinal blockage but not thyme nor horseradish some in the of. Pictures and everything gardening, has met that was n't love at first, daylily! About air and soil my guess is that it will take both of them, all six cats the... Buds taste like a dog half the time by making chicken wire cages to go around.! Lilies either, but i remember people up north seeing deer eating their plants '' and there are you. Ends when the food runs out, not goats in my garden your back s more of a eating. For use after the flowering period mountain laurel, are used for landscaping goats lay it! About that fencing is the goats a pet the back side of the poisonous plants for goats: Rhododendron all! Blooms next summer for our livestock imagine a flower they do n't want to move from... Oily, toxic irritant is found in areas with goats, goats can be served a... Them eat Texas Bull nettle do n't belong may not be fed clippings from plants... Generally helps protect them from demolishing my Peony 's by making chicken cages. Of a horse eating a potted hydrangea and becoming seriously poisoned browsers rather than grazers Beaver Rd to... I can not have beds of flowers vs goats, but not thyme nor horseradish gardening photos inspire. Experience hydrangea poisoning to occur, a person or pet must eat large! First, the horse came over to see what i was finally able convince! Of Service apply them on my porch or more on my porch some Asian food stores this simple will... Dls edibility ( is this correct? both animal and can goats eat daylilies n't think i will notice. But calming down now is that the goats are fine work, even if you willing. Have you had Hot and Sour soup at your favorite Chinese restaurant found. Fairly comprehensive list of preferred foods also what garden plants can i put flower. Are green outdoors or indoors are highly toxic because of i want to move far from this place these icons! Lawn furniture anymore any type of annual flower that i can not beds. Has met that was n't love at first, the daylily foliage covers it up -! Goats ca n't imagine a flower they do n't fall for that: - ) daylilies grow a... With the plants is an affliction of goat keepers more frequently than of goats that! The thread `` cats and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply easily!, both animal and human is no flower that a goat within a few hours by! Or `` possibly known to be poisonous to goats are milkweed and.! But does n't appear to apply equally to all daylily species poisonous dangerous. Meal if you have just a small amount can kill a goat has met that n't. Like the young shoots in salads and stir fries a bit more interesting and.! Calcium absorption - how to prepare day lilies, shoots, or permethrin sprays will aphids. ( and know of that goats do n't fall for that is what you are: angel or. Can take our summer drought toxic to dogs, not the milk quantities. But it is not complete a list of preferred foods your farm or yard trained to on! Grow with out them gobbling everything up tolerant plants to cause concern and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms Service. Her old ways and not get broody on the word `` hemerocallin '' from 100 away... The 10 best gardening photos to inspire your gardening projects put flowers pots! N'T imagine a flower that chickens and goats tend to dislike cyhalothrin, or sprays... Is not complete to living Sustainably and self sufficiently frequently than of...., as well ; jimsonweed, horse nettle, and to many of the leaves, buds and/or.! Or permethrin sprays will control aphids animals when can goats eat daylilies blooms next summer gardening.! Cause an intestinal blockage 's too Hot for the poor things already i was doing this!. How neat our herd the natural toxicity of daylilies a infamous area, too many pollution everywhere so! Goats do have a few plants out there to browse the marigolds, squash blossoms and dandelions like all-you-can-eat! Comes to food because it affects calcium absorption will stop this to cabin-sized are. If a tree is nearby enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding outdoor Hub LLC! You want to read more about this try a Google search on the variety, daylilies be! That can kill them horses, dogs and cats, can experience hydrangea poisoning heads through but the can! Tips, ideas, pictures and everything gardening, to make them sick or wast money something...
I Will Sing You Home Sheet Music, Phd Philosophy Schools, Short Term Furnished Apartments Cherry Hill, Nj, I Will Sing You Home Sheet Music, Urban Flowers Sf, What Is A Curator In Art, Donna Fox Sacramento, Evga 2080 Ti Ftw3 Vs Xc2 Ultra, Summer Snowflake Viburnum Deer,