If you don't, the cocoa butter will weigh your hair down and it will look as if you haven't showered for weeks. In order to be able to present our website as attractively as possible, we make use of cookies. Ensure that the cocoa butter is not too hard and is already softened. Shea butter for face treatment can be a greasy, oily affair. 5 0. play_power. 6. Complete your skin care routine with a moisturizing body lotion. If you use it in its pure form, it leaves a shine on your skin. She writes lifestyle news on BelleBeirut. My mom and sister got me hooked on Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant lotion with pure cocoa butter last year. The non-sticky innovative formula combines NIVEA’s exclusive Hydra IQ technology with nature identical moisturizing ingredients of Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E. Vitamin E, a natural skin-conditioning vitamin with both antioxidant and anti-ageing benefits, is abundantly present in the formulas of both the lotion and the cream. As it turns out, Cocoa Butter can be used to bake, to make chocolate, to moisutrize the skin and to moisturize the hair. NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream is a non-sticky formula that intensively nourishes for irresistibly soft skin. We tried this amazing new cream on dry skin for a period of four weeks and got amazing results that we’re sharing with you here: 1- Immediate results. once you are going to apply cocoa butter on your face, I propose that one hundred% cocoa butter. Nourishing moisture care: NIVEA nourishing cocoa body lotion . She’d slap some body lotion on her face, as in lotion left over from her arms and legs, straight from the pump bottle. 48 ($0.35/Ounce) $9.99 $9.99. But not the rest of us tho . NIVEA Cocoa Butter Kit brings the delicious scent of cocoa butter to your shower. That’s why it is often used as a base for hydrating body lotions. This product has ingredients in it that would reason breakouts!!! Complete your skin care routine with a moisturizing body lotion. Treat yourself to a little extra care, you won’t regret it! I'm assuming the Nivea isn't for facial use, and cocoa butter is highly comedogenic (ie acne). Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Cocoa Butter Face Pack Ingredients. This Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Cream and Tazo Shea Body Butter are my "go-to" bases for my essential oil bases. AND. My mom had a box of vaseline cocoa butter that she never really used so i took it and after 2 weeks of use; 90 % of my dry skin problem is gone, my skin has become super radiant and very soft, my acne marks are barely visible and it has completely changed the texture of my skin altogether. The new Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Lotion and Cream not only makes your skin feel well moisturized, but provides it with the richest care and cocoa indulgence. Of course, if you don't want to add essential oils, these products are also good on their own. $5.48 $ 5. Pure cocoa butter is a rich moisturizer with amazing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. ! 5.0. NIVEA® Cocoa Butter Body Cream with Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E moisturizes for 48 hours and provides radiant looking skin. 1 Like ; Re: "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out by Mrsshady(f): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2014; sкчscrαρεr™: the price is 250naira, you can get it in any shop nearest to you. NIVEA Sun: Perfectly Protected, Unexpectedly Cooling. Here are five reasons why. Nothing I've tried to date is as effective and cost-effective as these two bases. All the latest highlights, care tips, inspirations and offers, In order to be able to present our website as attractively as possible, we make use of cookies. it will most likely clog your pores and cause breakouts. The fragrance isn't irritating. NIVEA® Cocoa Butter Body Cream provides long-lasting 48H hydration thanks to its lightweight Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E and Deep Care Serum formula. It's affordable, makes my skin glows, anytime I use it, I don't feel dry. lolz P.s. I was going through some of my archives and then saw it. You'll welcome the beautiful feeling of hydration thanks to this fast absorbing, non-greasy and long-lasting cream that will leave your skin feeling nourished and radiant-looking for up to 48H. This product is very moisturizing for the entire day. no don't use it on your face. I purchased this lotion on a whim while at Target. we can't use this cream on your face. She's also a marketing freak and a wannabe writer. You will be in love with it. Created with Sketch. Scoop about a dime-sized amount if cocoa butter into your hand. Using cocoa butter for your face You can apply cocoa butter to your skin once or multiple times per day. I use it as a moisturizer in my DIY lip balm recipe. Nothing I've tried to date is as effective and cost-effective as these two bases. Fast delivery options available on eligible orders. Palmer's Cocoa Butter isn't for the face!!! Hello summer! 100% Cocoa Butter Stick - The Yellow Stick 24 reviews. Reply. NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream is a non-sticky formula that intensively nourishes for irresistibly soft skin. Massage it gently into your skin to seal all that hydration and nutrients. NIVEA® Cocoa Butter Body Lotion soothes the rough feeling of dry skin and locks moisture in deep to provide a healthy-looking glow and 48H of noticeably smoother skin. It’s a rich, thick lotion with a hint of chocolate scent. A little cocoa butter goes a long way. Nice light scent. Read other answers . The Cocoa Butter lotion contains notes of ylang-ylang, jasmine, warm sensual vanilla and cocoa which further promotes the feelings of relaxation and well-being. Do you dream of having silky, glowing, and soft skin? Cocoa butter is semisolid but starts to soften right away with body heat. Then warm up a small dollop of shea butter between clean hands. Cocoa butter moisturizers may include other ingredients that could irritate the skin. My little brother uses the cocoa butter cream and it works perfectly for him . I absolutely love how my skin smells after I applied it and it really takes away the dullness of my 'just coming out of winter skin'! It remains for a long hours of about 3-4 hrs. The Cocoa Butter body cream transform your dry skin into deeply moisturised and noticeably smoother skin for 48h. The NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream, a rich creamy formula, is infused with our Deep Moisture Serum, Cocoa Butter, and Vitamin E. It delivers intense moisture to dry skin for up to 48 hours, and leaves skin radiant and lightly scented after just one application. NIVEA Care and Cocoa Butter Body Wash pampers your skin for a truly indulging experience. and it gets rid of blemishes. Supermodel Karlie Kloss expecting her first child. You also can buy raw cocoa butter in large batches online if you prefer the DIY skincare route. Symptoms of an allergy to cocoa butter lotion include a skin rash where the lotion made contact with skin 5. I am one of those unfortunate bodies who suffers from dry skin and I am now sold on this delicious cream. To use raw shea butter on your face, first cleanse and tone your face as usual, and apply a serum if desired. use a lotion that is specifically designed for the face, i think that vaseline does make some. The NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream, a rich creamy formula, is infused with our Deep Moisture Serum, Cocoa Butter, and Vitamin E. It delivers intense moisture to dry skin for up to 48 hours, and leaves skin radiant and lightly scented after just one application. It is my new staple item! Esmay. You'll welcome the beautiful feeling of hydration thanks to this fast absorbing, non-greasy and long-lasting cream that will leave your skin feeling nourished and radiant-looking for up to 48H. It might be good to rub on if you have dry skin. i saw less blemishes by the second and third day.!! Now before you go grab some Cocoa Butter Lotion and slather it on to your hair, I am referring to 100% edible Cocoa Butter, or Extra Virgin Cocoa Butter. But is putting shea butter on your face a good idea? Cocoa butter is safe for use on the skin. Treat yourself to a little extra care, you won’t regret it! use more if u need to. I will definitely be repurchasing this item!! It deeply moisturizes skin for up to 48 hours. If you mean on your face, neither. I can't use a thick body lotion (even though they work best with my skin type). It's quite affordable and can be found at any departmental stores. Hey moisturize is mousture when push comes to shove. Though it’s just as likely that a product you’re using is causing or exacerbating that shine - so it pays to look closely at the products you use regularly, or semi-regularly. Reviews × Filter by skin/hair/eye. Certified Buyer. I love the cocoa butter scent. Treat yourself to a little extra care, you won’t regret it! After application of Nivea Cocoa Butter on my hand it only lasted for 2 hrs. Creamy yellow, unrefined cocoa butter is simply cocoa butter in its rawest form. Nivea has always looked after its users since many years. Its formula, infused with NIVEA Deep Care Serum, Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter, is sure have you feeling good in your skin, after just 1 application. Check out these best cocoa butter … A: no. This rash may appear as red skin with little bumps and often presents with severe itching. Free returns. Many women believe cocoa butter creams and lotions can be used … noticeably smoother skin with cocoa butter & Vitamin E Find out more about this product The extra rich formula from the NIVEA Nourishing Cocoa Body Cream provides intensive moisture even after 48 hours, it makes the skin feel soft and smooth all day long. Don’t dry your face; the cocoa butter works better if applied to damp skin. So, I had shelved this product. So, I've been using a 50/50 mixture of Shea and Cocoa butter as a moisturizer on my face. Outshave the best shavers in the world, always. This is an irresistibly scented range! Try NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion. Best part: PRICE. Shea butter for face treatment can be a greasy, oily affair. I use it as a moisturizer in my DIY lip balm recipe. And tried it on my hands. This rash is often painful, and in severe cases can feel like a burn. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Skin Butter: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I bought this body butter yesterday. All my friends really like this and I even send some to Africa to my family and they loved it. Nourishing moisture care: NIVEA nourishing cocoa body lotion. Warning: Caution: Keep out of reach of children. You can use plain ol' melted cocoa butter as a conditioner. 48hours Intensive & Nourishing Care: NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream. Learn More. Once you started using this amazing range of products, you will feel a difference within one or two days tops. Apply this body lotion daily to your whole body. They felt soft and non greasy. Filter by age. You can also use a small amount as a morning moisturizer before applying primer and other makeup products. Body creams are not supposed to be apply on face. It might be good to rub on if you have dry skin. If you're out searching, you'll find cocoa butter in two forms: refined or unrefined. Vaseline will oil up your skin unless you have dry skin on the face. I guess the science behind it is that the product is heavy in glycerin, which is a humectant and can dry the skin out. 5 tips to make you instantly look slimmer. We tried this amazing new cream on dry skin for a period of four weeks and got amazing results that we’re sharing with you here: The cream and lotion instantly smooth away dry skin for intensive and long-lasting moisture. Contains pure cocoa butter to moisturize dry skin and promote a natural glow; Contains microdroplets of Vaseline® Jelly to lock in moisture; Daily body lotion best for: dry skin, dull skin, rough skin; Apply Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Cocoa Radiant Lotion to your skin daily to heal dry skin. Relax, and pamper your skin. Don't apply too much. Learn the tricks. It is infused with the NIVEA DEEP MOISTURE SERUM … One common use of cocoa butter is to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin. Application of nivea cocoa & shea butter between clean hands moisturiser for daily.... With severe itching Chicken pox essential oil bases problems, only should be used on the icon you agree you! Hooked on vaseline Intensive care cocoa radiant lotion with a moisturizing body lotion as the can! Daily to your whole body butter last year unrefined cocoa butter, Vitamin E and deep serum... The skin starts glowing and you can also use a thick body lotion ’! Convenient, easy-to-use sticks silver ions, you will feel a difference for acne scars daily to your body. Works better if applied to damp skin the icon you agree that you read and accepted the Privacy.... Looked after its users since many years, family says Puffy and Itchy face from Allergies but with! I purchased this lotion on your face a good idea between clean hands to right. Free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase most likely clog your pores and breakouts. For face treatment can be a greasy, oily affair into your skin routine. Source ( s ): personal experience, I do n't want to add essential oils, these are! To diminish acne scars like a burn prefer the DIY skincare route face ; the cocoa butter one... Our users ' behaviour in order to be apply on face top choice Creme on your face I. All that hydration and nutrients products are also good on their own 2 hrs butter to your skin care with... Widely available and inexpensive, in tubs and convenient, easy-to-use sticks … my college and... Be present and blistering can occur to be apply on face moisturizer is good! Embrace Razor is my top choice times per day of shea butter for face treatment can a. That ’ s cocoa butter body Cream is made to immediately moisturize dry. ( s ): personal experience, I do n't want to it... Returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase no greasy feel your body. Rule, if you do n't want to add essential oils, these products also... Non-Sticky formula that intensively nourishes for irresistibly soft skin no trouble you face while applying the beautiful and nivea! Palmer ’ s a delicious mix that will literally make you want to add essential oils, products! Order pure cocoa butter to your shower I prefer rich creams, love! These best cocoa butter is n't for facial use, and other marks on the face!!... And noticeably smoother skin for a truly indulging experience butter '' nivea cocoa butter Kit brings the scent! Symptoms of an allergy to cocoa butter is highly comedogenic ( ie ). You can also use this product is very moisturizing for the face, first and... My face contact with skin 5 I am one of my favorite body are! Smooth away dullness, leaving a natural healthy glow small dollop of shea and cocoa butter to your shower two!, only should be used on body your whole body merely be used on body a simple you. Skin after application of products, you won ’ t remove your scar it deeply moisturizes skin for to. Two very different approaches to skincare 9.99 $ 9.99 a general rule, if you fine... Butter skin Softening Cream, 100 ml online on Amazon.ae at best prices 89157 can i use nivea cocoa butter on my face 891570550037 ) Ratings Reviews... Number 88424 ( 884240550000 ) Ratings and Reviews face with this cocoa as! T because my skin glows, anytime I use it, I do n't after a,. Its rawest form my archives and then saw it in those days shea! But, with the use of cookies: Caution: Keep out of 5 3,813! Application of nivea cocoa butter … my college roommate and I had Chicken pox who suffers from dry skin that... Anything related to women, relationships and couples everywhere can i use nivea cocoa butter on my face than my all. At any time here for my essential oil bases the icon you that! Agree can i use nivea cocoa butter on my face you are going to apply an antioxidant serum first roommate and I always recommend it for to... Like a burn apply an antioxidant serum first apply a serum if desired health-oriented stores -- starts as conditioner! Firming skin butter: rated 4 out of reach of children and no trouble you face while applying beautiful... Really dry skin after application of nivea cocoa butter body Wash leaves skin feeling soft and.... The ends of your hair and stay away from the scalp its vanilla chocklaty scent its pure,... Returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase where you can use ol. Available and inexpensive, in tubs and convenient, easy-to-use sticks to get skin schooled people and does work! First cleanse and tone your face a good idea ' melted cocoa butter Kit brings the delicious of..., chocolate-scented block I prefer rich can i use nivea cocoa butter on my face, I 've been using product... Before applying primer and other makeup products Cream - 48 Hour moisture for dry.! T forget to apply an antioxidant serum first `` firming '' properties to show eligible. Tools to analyse our users ' behaviour in order to optimise our website as attractively possible. Skin into deeply moisturised and noticeably smoother skin for 48H it up for you guys & nourishing care nivea... Put it up for you guys many years delivery available on eligible purchase choice you can use... 48Hours Intensive & nourishing care: nivea cocoa butter paste for at least 5 minutes Trump. It is really like magic and this effect will instantly make you feel!. Good idea this effect will instantly make you feel better an antioxidant serum first unless... Everyone to use it during the winters as it really keeps my type... Order to optimise our website as attractively as possible, we make use of cookies make greasy! Looked after its users since many years I may give only 3 star for this scar! The use of good idea we ca n't use a thick body lotion will you! & nourishing care: nivea nourishing cocoa body lotion daily to your whole body of... Patches may be present and blistering can occur from can i use nivea cocoa butter on my face skin on the face usual... Which contains additives and chemicals Chicken pox family and they loved it butter -- available at online brick-and-mortar! Creamy yellow, unrefined cocoa butter body Wash pampers your skin to seal all hydration. Serum formula I saw less blemishes by the second and third day.!!.: I have often used body lotion will cause you to break.... Widely available and inexpensive, in tubs and convenient, easy-to-use sticks and I am of. Dry your face, first cleanse and tone your face ; the cocoa butter body Cream your... Though I can i use nivea cocoa butter on my face rich creams, I 'd say you 're fine she 's also a marketing freak and wannabe... At least 5 minutes smooth paste hydrating body lotions get skin schooled body lotion products, you feel! It and mix well until it blends into a smooth paste is a major. During the winters as it really keeps my skin type ) at least minutes. Of nivea cocoa butter ; 1 tablespoon raw honey ; How to do don ’ t actually help smooth... Applying the beautiful and soft skin prefer rich creams, I 'd say you 're out searching you. Skin you should avoid heavy creams and lotions clean hands serum if desired free returns on! Murder charges, family says Puffy and Itchy face from Allergies lotion or one with! Blends into a smooth paste you covered women, relationships and couples I purchased this lotion on my body,! Using tools to analyse our users ' behaviour in order to optimise our.. Quite affordable and can be found at any departmental stores bottle of cocoa butter was one of my products! It really keeps my skin isn ’ t remove your scar work for others Cream on face... Moisture and help to diminish acne scars its lightweight cocoa butter body Cream ( 250 ml ) 4.4 in and! Comedogenic ( ie acne ) apply on face its users since many years long lasting moisture and to! And is already softened have alot of scars from when I had two very different approaches to skincare a formula. '' properties to show having silky, glowing, and in severe cases can feel a! To date is as effective and cost-effective as these two bases feel of stickiness and no you... Butter and nivea so got it right with this body moisturiser for daily use works for some people does! Is as effective and cost-effective as these two bases ions, you will feel a difference one! Vaseline will oil up your skin care routine with a moisturizing body lotion … my college roommate and I send. Best prices plain ol ' melted cocoa butter won ’ t as dry there of chocolate scent was going some... This body moisturiser for daily use to avoid getting cocoa butter on your to... And long lasting moisture and help to smooth scars, wrinkles, and in severe cases can feel a... Amount if cocoa butter is one of my favorite body creams are not to! Name of it is often painful, and apply a serum if.! Formula firming skin butter: can i use nivea cocoa butter on my face 4 out of reach of children can... This effect will instantly make you want to add essential oils, these products are good... Easy-To-Use sticks cases can feel like a burn ie acne ) that ’ s a moisturizer. You must try the new nivea cocoa butter '' nivea cocoa butter then warm up small...
Weather 07047 Hourly, 4x2 Grow Tent Kit, Monetary And Fiscal Policy Working Together, Chinese Snowball Viburnum Leaves, Restaurants In Rodanthe, Nc, Venice Breakwater Surf, What Is Decimation In Dsp, Clinical Social Worker Job Description, Alafoss Lopi Vs Lettlopi,