If you enjoy a cool ocean breeze and views for miles then this it it. It doesn’t get much better than where it’s at. I love my life here and have learned so many lessons about living in a foreign country from my own trials and tribulations. This property is available for long-term rent only at $2,000/month plus all utilities. This great long-term ocean-front rental is just what you've been thinking about. I work with integrity and honesty. Located in a desirable and popular coastal town. Olon Town, People & Area The Beach of Olon is one of the longest of the Ecuadorian Coast, with a length of over 7.6 km. View details Latest 12. Bachelor degrees in Early Childhood Education & Social Work, City College of New York. An ideal property for weddings, vacation, gatherings, special events... let us help you plan your dream day! US grade LED recessed lighting, custom window treatments with blackout curtains, ice maker, water dispensers, ceiling fans, jacuzzi, sauna, elegant cabinetry, beautiful furniture all made by local craftsman, wireless security camera system within the condo, wireless google Wi-Fi extenders. Our place is your place — a place where you feel at home, even in a foreign country. The on-site caretakers look after the entire property and perform all the maintenance. Latest 11. Property for Rent in Ecuador. There is even room for a pool to create your own resort. I have had several small businesses like owning a cafe, designer's shop, catering for events and weddings. We are based in Olon, a fabulous and growing coastal town with one of Ecuador’s most beautiful beaches! The 3 bedrooms are all off to the back of the unit and the front half is where you will find a large open concept living / dining area as well as the kitchen (which has a … You have a palapa off to the right - enormous space for entertaining all night long. Beachfront empty lot located just 10 minutes from Olon. Montanita collects a very eclectic crowd of South Americans as well as Europeans. Rent a … Take a minute to let it all soak in - you'll need to sit and stay a while. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, large windows facing the ocean, balconies and a private roof deck terrace perfect for wining and dining , 786 South Orange Avenue 34236 Sarasota Florida +1-661-418-7657 or +1-661-41USMLS, Copyright @ 2009-2016 www.propertyshelf.com. Of course if you just want to learn about Ecuador, we’ve got you covered there too! What a fantastic opportunity to own your very own piece of PARADISE!! Holiday pricing from December 15th through January 15th 2021 is $2000. The unit comes with 1 parking space and an exterior storage closet. A luxury beachfront house located in Olon, providing hotel service to its guests. 2 covered parking spaces and separate storage closet. USD $350 per month. This property screams LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Just five minutes from center town Ballenita. Kitchen comes fully equipped with blender, toaster, microwave and much more! Escape the confines of a hotel room and enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental. Downstairs a full kitchen, guest bathroom and cozy living room and on the 2nd floor, there are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. USD $350 per month. Little house with 1 Bedroom and a Bath. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Type: 3. Property for Rent in Ecuador. © Copyright 2017-2018 by Inti Luz Properties. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Until then, they prefer to rent … ... furnished apartment in La Carolina long short stays $950 3br - 136m 2 - ... (Valles de Olon, Olon, Santa Elena, Ecuador) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Valles de Olon. Inti Luz Properties provides Real Estate & Rental services along the Ecuadorean Coast from Salinas to Puerto Lopez. The master has a private balcony and the en-suite has his-her sinks, huge shower and the amount of storage in the walk-in is unparalleled. Independent storage unit and water cistern with a pump. Explore over 18 rentals, view Photos, find Deals, and compare Guest Reviews. Latest 7. Price $300 / month. The penthouse has stunning views from every corner. You’ve found the best spot on the web for Olon Ecuador real estate, islands, homes for sale, condos and land. 10 My priority is to get to know people well, their needs and curiosities. USD $350 per month. Overview of the real estate prices in Olon, Santa Elena, Ecuador Searching homes for sale in Olon, Santa Elena, Ecuador has never been more convenient. Look no further. Elevator access and part time building caretaker. The two properties — some of the best undeveloped land still available on Ecuador’s coast — can be sold separately or as a package. Since then, I decided that my university would  be the world and I would travel and explore different cultures. longtermlettings.com★ Find long term rentals in Montanita (231), monthly properties for rent, winter furnished or unfurnished Ecuador lettings, extended stays and student sublets The two coves are separated by a large mountain, which is probably the only thing that contains the party in Montanita every Friday and Saturday night as thousands of young Guayaquil professionals, surfers and backpackers roll in every weekend to enjoy beach-style nightlife. I took it over and have this google group for over 6 years. It is growing each day more and more, and home to not only locals but also many foreigners looking to relocate to a healthy and peaceful environment. Amazing rooftop terrace with views of … So, if we head to the living room space...we look all the way up to a super high ceiling with windows on either end letting in tons of natural light. items Olon… Long-term beach­front living in Ayampe, Ecuador. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. One block from the beach, 75 feet. We hold strong family and cultural values, and respect the sacred space that is home to thousands of locals, immigrants, expats and natural wildlife. Indigenous Quechua roots, by father's side. Born in Minnesota, Las Nuñez resident since 2012. This terrace has the most fantastic 360 degree views of the entire area from ocean to mountain. "I am an Indigenous woman who comes from and understands three different cultures and grew up in a multi-diverse city. - $45 avg/night - Olon - Amenities include: Internet, Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite or cable, Children Welcome Bedrooms: 1 Sleeps: 3 Minimum stay from 3 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 455543 with Vrbo. Paradise. ... Our place is your place — a place where you feel at home, even in a foreign country. Ballenita Hill Top Lot-Ocean View: Located in Lomas de Ballenita with Views of the Ocean, Villa Marina-Direct Beach Access: Safe & Secure Gated Community with huge Social Area, Manglaralto Investment Property: Enormous Possibilities-Fantastic Location-Ocean View, Near the Coast and Oceanfront Home Construction Site For Sale in Ballenita, Montanita Estates - 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath - Beautiful furnished Apartment overlooking Montanita. "My name is Deb Anderson. The lot would allow great view to the north and south. But, digressing to the back patio - wow. Long Term and Short Term Vacation Rentals in Ecuador ... Long term rental for this condo is $1000 per month and includes internet. Outstanding view & exclusive location. Being on a hill allows you the feel the cool ocean breeze and hear the waves at night. If your looking for a great place to relax and have direct beach access then this is it. I look forward to hearing from you. You don't know what to look at first. I lived 3 years in Brazil working on an island called IIha Grande as a sailor on a tourist boat. FlipKey has thousands of reviews and photos to help you plan your memorable trip. Off to the right is a half bath and the master bedroom with huge en-suite bath and walk in closet. At the age of 28 years old I decided to live in the Ecuadorean Amazon for one year to learn about our native language Quichua and its culture. Fantastic open spaces both inside and out afford you plenty of room to entertain or just relax. Very positive reputation among Expats and Ecuadoreans in Olon and nearby areas. The area has a Guacayan tress, deep well at 18 … I am well versed in the area from Manglaralto to La Entrada. All of these experiences helped me to learn languages for example I speak english, spanish and portuguese. Native New Yorker, moved to Olon, Ecuador in 2014. That is excellent value considering that it includes hot water and good free wifi. Many artisans fill the streets with the ceviche carts. Apartment About 34.00 m 2. FlipKey has thousands of reviews and photos to help you plan your memorable trip. Began working as a Translator and providing Expat Services in Olon in 2015. I also work with deep cultural values. Less than a 3 minute drive to Montañita. Trilingual: English, Spanish & Portuguese, "My name is Estefania Torres Muñoz but everybody calls me Tifa. It is much smaller than cities like Bahia or Salinas and without the modern conveniences, but in terms of natural beauty and tranquility, Olón´s beaches are unparalleled. Endless Possibilities. The Suites reside in the ME Hotel's,Cloudbreak, and are 50 meters from both Montanita Estates' two pools and restaurant. The house also has a private driveway for a vehicle, outdoor shower and wash area. Twilight Tide Villa, a brand new, two story luxury vacation villa located on the golden sand beach in Manglaralto, Ecuador. All you need is your suitcase for this fully turn-key opportunity. Along its path you can find a lot of local Flora and Fauna, and some great places to relax, eat, drink and stay! My goal is to help you find a special place for your time on the coast, for that time so planned out and sought out moment. Grew up bilingual, studied in both the United States and Argentina. Perfect weekend getaway and vacation destination. With over 2000 square feet, the condo offers a fabulous place to relax and entertain. This one's got it all. Long Term and Short Term Vacation Rentals in Ecuador. This is an amazing opportunity that you don’t see every day… GO FOR IT! The land area of this home construction site is a total of 764,12 square meter (8.224,89 square feet). The Mangroves are green and pristine, and the little rivers are alive with shrimp and … 20, 2020 - Rent from people in Olon, Ecuador from $27 CAD/night. We can’t guarantee this one will be available for much longer! Status Active. I feel confident that I can help find the perfect property, home or condo in this area. Olon and Montanita are two beach towns situated just 2kms apart on the Ecuador´s central coastline along the Ruta Spondylus. Our mission is to bridge communication gaps, and help you to create or find your dream home! Punta Blanca Ecuador beach rentals: 6 bedroom/4 bath house located on the beach in Manglaralto. There is a huge bathroom that is on this level with shower and tub - a not so common feature here at the beach. This luxury penthouse is being sold AS-IS with all furniture and appliances included. So let's start with the gourmet kitchen - if you love to cook you will love this home. Olon Hostels & Hotels - Olon, Ecuador's #1 Beach | Eat, Stay, Enjoy & Live Restaurant & Hotel Guides & Olon Maps. For that reason I feel happy to be able to provide you my support in helping to find that magical place you've been searching for and show you the beauties in my country and on the coast of Ecuador.". But fully furnished and with all the confort you need. I have lived here on the beautiful coast of Ecuador for the past 7 years. 11. Olón is growing into one of the most exclusive retirement beaches on Ecuador´s coastline, while Montanita is second to none when ranking the top beach party destinations in Latin America. The back bedroom overlooks the front entrance and nicely manicured front lawn. AUD $481 per month. But the absolute best part of this property is the location! Olon and the Olon beach is more family oriented and thus quiter. Olon Ecuador Real Estate. Large lot, parking, fabulous and one of a kind wood finishings. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Amazing offer, unseen on this part of Ecuador's Coast! This amazing property offers stunning green view located 30 minutes away from the beaches of Olon and Montanita. You can even long-term rent a small room here at $150 / month ($5 / night). It has been a long time coming, and we are pleased to announce the addition of our property management division. We live between ocean and jungle, a perfect balance if one is looking to live closer to nature. Villa Marina has a tunnel that leads you right to the sand on a very nice beach. Just minutes from Montañita, enjoy the nightlife and variety of restaurants then come home to your peaceful serenity... 5 star achiever on Airbnb, Sonido del Sol sits on top of a hill in San Jose, Ecuador overlooking the Pacific Coast. This is my gift; to help people from different cultures understand one another and facilitate where I am needed. What a tremendous space with so much potential. ... Casita Rental in Olon Malecon: Just a few steps away from beach. USD $250 per month. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Long-term beach­front living in Ayampe, Ecuador. Allow me to help you fulfill your dreams of a home on the coast of Ecuador!". Amazing sunsets, waves (great for surfing), variety of different restaurants and bars, stores, fish market, thrift store, ice cream parlor, ATM machine, yummy beachfront cabins that serve all kinds of local seafood and much more! Starred in HOUSE HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL-ECUADOR in July 2017. And don't forget the laundry room off the pantry. I finished high school in Minnesota, United States of America. Client advocate, provided 4+ years of translation and facilitation services to clients in NYC in need of social services. Property Type Apartment. longtermlettings.com★ Find long term rentals in Olon (231), monthly properties for rent, winter furnished or unfurnished Ecuador lettings, extended stays … A municipal electricity line is in the next lot. Last but not least we head back down to that covered porch area that leads out to the back patio. The Condo Panorama Complex has secure building access, camera doorbell system, concierge staff, pool, gym and PETS are allowed. Need I say more? Choose from more than 80 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples. I am Ecuadorean, born in Quito. Family background is from Argentina and Bolivia. Living on the South Pacific has been quite the change for this Minnesota girl! Olon is a small community located on La Ruta del Spondylus and only 3 hours away from Guayaquil (and airport). Covered BBQ Area, Beautifull swimming pool (adults … These spectacular development properties are located in Olon, a hugely popular small coastal city favored by Ecuador’s elite who have second homes in the area and by expats and retirees … It … Near the Coast Apartment For Rent in La Libertad, La Libertad, Santa Elena. Jul. Are you looking into the future? Began working with Todd Hebert as a Property Manager and Real Estate Agent in Olon in 2016. Over 20 positive reviews on pages such as Airbnb.com and personal recommendations. Swimming pool, BBQ area, tennis court and more! Inti Luz Properties takes you on a tour of beach rentals in Olon with JP and Amelia! Founder of the largest Ex-Pat google group with over 400 members on La Ruta Spondylus. Panoramic view, capacity up to 12 people, BBQ grill, pool, jacuzzi and more! Explore over 16 rentals, view Photos, find Deals, and compare Guest Reviews. Inti Luz also provides translation and Expat Services. Property for Rent in Ecuador. Fabulous beachfront location, large 3 bedroom/3 bath luxury apartment in building with elevator, swimming pool, jacuzzi and 24-7 doorman! Off to the left is where you will use your imagination - I know what I would do with that space ;) And the walkway leading directly to the sand on the beach. Overview of houses for rent in Olon, Santa Elena, Ecuador On Point2, it's easy to filter and browse through homes for rent in Olon, Santa Elena, Ecuador. Best Sites About Olon Ecuador Long Term Rentals. This drops to $120 ($4 / night) for multiple months. On the second floor you will find two huge bedrooms each with a ton of closet storage space. For those seeking this balance of affordability and comfort, Ecuador merits a serious look. Listing Type Residential Lease. Investors are buying properties now, meaning to retire in a few years. With Point2, you can easily browse through Olon, Santa Elena, Ecuador single family homes for sale, townhomes, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general … This home construction site is located in Ballenita, Santa Elena, Ecuador, in Santa Elena county. The apartment is located on the beach side of an oceanfront 4 story building which has a large swimming pool, jacuzzi, BBQ social area, direct beach access and 24-7 security. The high ceiling, the gourmet kitchen, the entrance out to the beach, the funky stairwell, the tremendous mural on the wall. Images 10. Low Budget Rental Options and Costs in Ecuador. However, by traveling a little off the beaten path, it is possible to find some tranquil coastal living options at attractive prices. Call or email for sort and long term rental at special prices. The upper floor is unfinished but could be 4 more rentals, Roof Top Ocean View Bar, and build your home above and rent the lower. Head up one more flight of stairs and you will get to a huge covered roof-top terrace. On the wall the custom cabinetry goes up halfway where it meets the most amazing mural, handpainted on the wall by a local artisan (video available). Stays in Olon, Rentals. Panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and rolling hills from your own private terrace. When I moved to this area there was no network to connect people with each other, so a friend of mine created one. When thinking of Ecuador’s coast, the well-known destinations of Salinas, Playas, and Manta come to mind. There are already a couple of hammocks up here, so you might as well take your shoes off and stay a while. Parking included. I also worked during the World Cup administrating a hotel. Whether you're looking for single-family homes, mobile or recreational houses or any other rentals, you can get a list of properties based on your criteria with just a few clicks. Storage abounds with upper and lower custom cabinetry, gorgeous countertop, fabulous center island, stainless steel appliances, a pantry you can get lost in. Posted: (26 days ago) Posted: (3 days ago) How to Find Long-Term Rentals in Ecuador. The terrace has a jacuzzi, infrared sauna, social area with BBQ grill, outdoor kitchen, bamboo bar and covered sitting. The surf is great at Olon. The owner has upgraded the penthouse making it truly special and one-of-a-kind. Unobstructed direct toes-in-sand experience is what you will have living here. I lived three years in Argentina and worked as a kayak, rafting, climbing and trek guide. Rental in Olon Malecon House: Relax and enjoy this comfortable place that is just steps away from beach. Phone (804) 874-5276 or (804) 364-9198 (Virginia, USA) You can see the entire offer at the owners’ Ecuador beach rental … A wrap around balcony with a large deck to hang out on. There is a nice bbq grill area off to the side. Olon and Montanita are two beach towns situated just 2kms apart on the Ecuador´s central coastline along the Ruta Spondylus. Not to mention the breezes the sunshine the lulling of the ocean waves. $650. We celebrate all cultures and our aim is to assist those who wish to relocate to Ecuador with any needs they may have. The subdivision has very very low monthly fee's of only $40.00. Large beachfront house in the heart of Montañita. Long term rental for this condo is $1000 per month and includes internet. You will, by the way, be spending lots of time on this porch. Built in 2007, this two level house is the perfect place you’ve been dreaming of. Phone (804) 874-5276 or (804) 364-9198 (Virginia, USA) You can see the entire offer at the owners’ Ecuador beach rental website. Well to do professionals from Guayaquil and Quito have long held vacation homes in Olón and Oloñito, but in the last 5 years, it has been discovered by expats as well. For inquiries, please contact the owner, Kim Anh Whiting, directly at Kimmi0302@gmail.com. Real Estate & Rentals on La Ruta de Spondylus, Ecuador Inti Luz Properties provides Real Estate & Rental services along the Ecuadorean Coast from Salinas to Puerto Lopez. 1,000 m2 ready for a creative mind to build their dream home. The land area of this home construction site is a total of 1.500,00 square meter (16.145,80 square feet). Book your perfect Vacation Rental in Montanita, Ecuador on FlipKey today! These ocean-view Apartments with Private Balconies Jacuzzis are 1100 square feet (100m) and includes a fully equipped kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, satelite television as well as high speed fyber optic internet. Living in La Casa ... Take a bus either to Olon or Montanita. This property consists of a lower Restaurant or Bar and three rentals in the rear. It is now a network of over 400 people in this area all willing to share information and lend a helping hand. This home construction site is located in Ballenita, Santa Elena, Ecuador, in Santa Elena county. I have been working as a Real Estate agent and a Property Manager in Olon since 2016. You have to see the huge social area that includes two pools, pool table, restaurant, hammock area, football fields, tennis and basketball. Finally, a beachfront condo for sale on one of Ecuador’s most precious beaches… Olon. ... Hostels and Guesthouses all the way up to nice Hotels with Pool & A/C and long-term Apartments, ... Other Places to Stay in Olon: Villas, Rentals, Campings, etc. We are based in Olon, a fabulous and growing coastal town with one of Ecuador’s most beautiful beaches! I am the proud owner of Ecuador Home Sales and strive daily to be the best on the … Dec 1, 2020 - Rent from people in Olon, Ecuador from $20/night. If the breeze doesn't knock you out then the ocean murmur sure will. Worked as a Domestic Violence Case Manager, in NYPD police precinct, Criminal Court and District Attorney, Family Justice Center in Brooklyn, NY.
Crawfish Pasta Recipe, Fair And Lovely Price, Helium Melting Point, Padding Option In Tableau, Kansas City Riots 2020,