Welcome to Champion Cooling Systems’ Blog. Thank you for taking the time to review our product. Has anyone used their radiators before? Great to do business with and excellent quality parts. All rights reserved. Each radiator is manufactured at an ISO-certified facility to the highest standards and craftsmanship. Call For Faster Service (855) 40 - CHAMP / 951 - 245 - 9464 Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30pm PST. Moreover, the system consists of a 16-inch radiator engine cooling fan with a shroud. Customer Review Price: Low to High Price: High to Low Sort by: Sort by Featured Items Newest Items Bestselling Alphabetical: A to Z Alphabetical: Z to A Avg. Skip to content. I decided to shoot a video just incase anything was damaged. Radiator was sold at a great price, shipped fast, looks to be nice quality (less the cheap radiator cap that it came with - but not a big deal. Very nice four row aluminum radiator and great value! To … Now I have to have the mount rewelded in another spot again! At Champion,they know and provide the right radiator and a pleasure to deal with. They are set up for two...More Details » Purchased a number of cooling product's from many other dealer's in the past. GOOD JOB CHAMPION WAY TO KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY! Champion Cooling Systems is pleased to announce that we will be sponsoring the Pro Comp Gas Class of the NMCA West Coast Nationals. Would buy from this company again. This aluminum radiator is designed to provide maximum cooling efficiency to prevent premature engine failure. Description: Champion Cooling System radiators feature either a two, three or four row core configuration of 5/8" or 3/4” tubes for maximum cooling power, uniform heat transfer and increased air … Cheap scrap from China, damaged and leaking! Each product is built with an attention to detail, a drive for quality, and a focus on the past. The #1 distributor of Champion Cooling and American Eagle all aluminum radiators for muscle cars, classic cars and trucks. Why did Champion Cooling Systems decided to provide a warning? All Champion Radiators are built with 100% welded seams brazed core technology and absolutely no epoxy. 80-84 Ford truck Champion radiator-I installed the radiator last summer in my truck, about 4 months and only 2000 miles ago. Now im wandering if i should just bought a cheap plaatic one. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Sep 29, 2013 #1. themechanic Oklahoma is OK. ... A local guy wanted $500 to re-core. Cool. purchased thru Jeg's for my 1982 Chevrolet Class C RV . But online reviews indicate they seem to do fine for most, so I tried it. Champion All-Aluminum high performance radiators are an industry standard for reliable performance. Champion Cooling Systems applies warning labels on our packaging containing our products regarding CA Prop 65. NOT! Heating, Cooling & AC. The warning does not mean that our products will necessarily cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. About; Blog; Videos; Shop Online; Champion Radiators We manufacture the nation's best all aluminum radiator. Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 So, I bought the 3-row Champion aluminum radiator due to mostly positive reviews here and elsewhere on the web. You work hard to maintain your home. Call For Faster Service (855) 40 - CHAMP / 951 - 245 - 9464 Mon - Thurs 8-4:30pm / Fri 8-12pm PST Yelp; Facebook; Twitter; Email; Proudly powered by WordPress. Champion 3 Row Radiators, Champion 4 … Have not used truck that much but expect nothing but good based on other reviews. Product looks grate but it's a complete pice of junk. This warning is part of our effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as “Proposition 65”). How many stars would you give Champion Cooling Systems? Whether you’ve swapped a big-block for a small-block, or you’ve just decided on more power, like Ed Stutler did with his gorgeous 1967 Pontiac Firebird, Champion has hundreds of applications to help tame those cooling issues, and they can get you into the right radiator for the right price. Great Quality Radiator and Electric Fan Cooling System for my Resto-Mod. This warning is part of our effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (known as “Proposition 65”). For more information about Proposition 65 we suggest that you visit: http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov, Providing high end performance aluminum radiators for over 10 years. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Champion Cooling Systems CC161 All-Aluminum Radiator at Amazon.com. The current list can be found here: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/proposition-65-list Champion Cooling Systems. I called jegs they asked if i wanted to talk to mechanic I said sure. Called for refund because radiator did not fit my truck and never heard anything back from them. The tubes in Champion’s two-row core radiators are spaced at 5/8″ each, … The company is called Champion Cooling Systems. FLUCKTARDS! The quality and workmanship are top shelf. Great fit and fixed a cooling issue I have had in my Scout for several years.I have a few Scout Buddy's that have used the Champion radiator and were very pleased. Official Manufacturer's Website. I've been building street rod's and gasser's for customer's for the last 47 year's. Looks good and doesn’t leak but after about 3000 miles the mounting bracket welds broke so I had it repaired and 2 years later it broke beside the fixed weld anyways it’s for a Jeep Wrangler and they mount on both sides of the radiator support. Champion Cooling Systems are popular with … He said it wouldnt effect it. My Champion Aluminum Rad Update March 31 , 2018, My Experience buying "Champion Radiator's". In the past few year's, I've purchased Champion radiator's and support cooling item's. I finally decided to go with a champion radiator. Champion's 6.5 Turbo Diesel Radiator install. We are committed to providing you 100% Satisfaction.WE GUARANTEE IT!!!! After you install your new radiator please send a picture to shop@championcooling.com and we'll send you a special freebie. Hi Guys, I am in the market for a new radiator and have been looking at this brand I see on Ebay/Jegs. Point is I feel like I was sold a returned part b/c of the bent bracket and surface scratches at mounting holes. My Champion Aluminum Rad . This old radiator was ready to go. Join the 17 people who’ve already contributed. Send out emails and still no response. Customer Review Price: Low to High Price: High to Low They are made to high standards of quality and workmanship using the highest grades of aluminum available and are constructed with 100% Welded Seams, Brazed Core … I didnt just want a cheap rad i wanted the best. Using Evans Waterless Coolant In A Champion Radiator Is Evans Waterless Coolant an acceptable alternative to the green stuff? The warranty on this is great and the radiator itself is even greater, my truck will never over heat again! Aluminum Champion and US Radiator Review. Most company’s that have a lifetime warranty doesn’t give you this much CRAP! It looks very well built and even the tanks are polished . We love to see our customers happy! welcome. I purchased it thru Jegs. If you have a classic Mustang with Air Conditioning you need this radiator, A snap to install, fit like a glove looks great. Cool? Proposition 65 imposes strict penalties for noncompliance. While having the same passion for classic cars as their customers, the experts at Champion Cooling Systems are proud to offer parts made by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
Health Insurance Companies Using Big Data, Funny 9 Letter Words, American Actresses In Their 30s, Goodman 1/6 Hp Condenser Fan Motor, Pulsatile Tinnitus That Comes And Goes, Stockholm Rental Market, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Salary In California, Valdez Alaska Museums, Best Headphones With Mic Wireless, Orthogonal Vs Perpendicular,