good people you have a successful business! Arvind Sood, a financial professional with Equitable Advisors is dedicated to helping individuals and small businesses build their financial futures. Our Web site is designed to help our clients achieve their financial goals through a long-term relationship with a trusted and knowledgeable advisor. Insurance and annuity products of Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company and of various unaffiliated carriers offered through Equitable Network, LLC (Equitable Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC; Equitable … is people not trusting you in business; a business can fail. Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). This company has been amazing and treats all its employees really well. Our community is ready to answer. Ask a question about working or interviewing at EQUITABLE. What is the interview process like at EQUITABLE? Equitable Advisors is a rewarding place to build a career with learning and development opportunities, a collaborative work environment and the chance to contribute, grow professionally, and be rewarded for results. Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Contract and compensation is dressed up nicely until it gets down to it. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable … I enjoyed my time at Equitable, for the most part. Overall, for a person who wants to make Equitable their career, they will probably do well, but if they see a position there as a stepping stone to something better, they should keep looking. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Equitable Advisors. )Be prepared to shell out over 900$ for licenses and tryout time for studying and training. Bilingual Contract Processor/Collections Rep. Mail Clerk/ Application Clerk/ Sr Record Clerk, Mail Clerk/Application Clerk/Senior Record Clerk, Best Atmosphere fun, friendly, and helpful. Consumer complaints and reviews about AXA Equitable. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Equitable Advisors, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC(Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Find Financial Advisor … But we're not your typical financial services company. and distributing to the Co-workers who requested them. Investment firm pros and cons. All the Agents and staff were great. My training was interrupted. The upper management really care about you. Too much nepotism. Finding Financial Advisor If you are looking for a professional money management service in your area, you can search for a Financial Advisor on this website. Manager not friendly at all, I worked for a short period of time under the supervison of one person. Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor. Great place to get some experience and then go somewhere. Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). What can I say, Typical day was doing some filing in File Cabinets by numbers, also Pulling the Files out of the File Dept. It was a great opportunity to work directly under one of their top producers and CRM manager. I started and I gain some of my experiences in that place, but its not good for a longer lifetime job. Salary was a little low for beginning but in the end you get what you put into it. Co-workers were always available to answer questions I had. As part of Equitable, we have the tools necessary to help our clients meet their retirement, education, asset accumulation, income protection and estate preservation goals. Great coworkers, but little opportunity for advancement, Customer Service Representative/Call Center. Learn what working and interviewing at Equitable Advisors is really like. Typical day at work was wonderful - you did your work; no one looking over your shoulder and they trust you! Management isn’t the best and depending how you operate your business, some coworkers would be “sleepy” but most would have the interest of the client. As part of Equitable, … Today, Equitable Life, which has been owned by SILAC, Inc. since 2017, only sells fixed and fixed indexed annuities. 1,336 Equitable Advisors reviews. My supervisor put on written warning because of transferring supervisor calls to her. I spoke with Sheila several times over the phone as she was located in Philadelphia Pa. Read the fine precinct, they can let you go at any time and you don’t own your book of business. New owner a lot of changes they were moving towards micro managment. Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Equitable Advisors jobs 482 open jobs Analyst jobs 76,197 open jobs Banking jobs Pat Lawrence works in the Wilmington, DE area. Received Series 6 and Series 63 licenses, selling complete portfolio of life insurance, health insurance, disability insurance, mutual funds and investment services. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. There is a focus on building long-term relationships since clients have a lifetime of financial goals and objectives. How do you feel about going to work each day at EQUITABLE? My manager was ok with these actions. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. The company no longer exists in Kansas. Use it as a starry but not long term. Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. I started my career straight out of college, was a good start and got onboard because I was sold on the training and mentor ship I would receive. Also when you have a business like that it is very enjoyable - when you work like that with good people you have a successful business! No need to repeat all my good review. M/F/D/V In addition to the Delaware market, Pat also services southeastern PA, Northeastern MD and southern NJ. We work with independent advisors across Canada to offer Individual Life and Health, Savings and Retirement, and Group Benefits solutions to meet your needs. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC, which conducts business in CA as Equitable Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC, in UT, as Equitable Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC, and in PR as Equitable … 1,368 Equitable Advisors reviews. It is issued by third-party insurers and made available through an insurance brokerage affiliate. We want to help you find great companies. 1,108 reviews from AXA employees about AXA culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. I enjoyed managing staff and working with department heads in the home office. California Insurance License #: OD66495. In addition, I was terminated … " Equitable Advisors is a fast-paced work environment so you're rarely bored " (in 45 reviews) Cons " As expected, the training requires a commitment of many hours to pass securities exams and insurance licensing " (in 62 reviews) Passing the exams, getting licensed, and getting appointed all cost money. The firm also offers a variety of financial, investment advisory and planning services through AXA Advisors, LLC. Because it is a commission-based position you can count on some leaner months to start. Business & Finance. I had this job first and was re-hired in 1997-2001. However, the pay was quite low compared to other companies. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC, which conducts business in CA as Equitable Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC, in UT, as Equitable Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC and, in PR as Equitable Network of Puerto Rico, Inc. Equitable Advisors and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. awful company. Can I write a review of Equitable Advisors or file a complaint? Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Do these reviews help you learn more about. Upper management not willing to pitch in when people called out or volume was extremely high but would then criticize judgments that were made after attempts to get their help with no response. WELCOME to Equitable ADVISORS! Equitable Advisors and Equitable Network are brand names for Equitable Advisors, LLC and Equitable … Learn how to enable cookies. As part of Equitable, we have the tools necessary to help our clients meet their retirement, education, asset accumulation, income protection and estate preservation goals. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Equitable Advisors, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Glassdoor has 1,660 Equitable Advisors reviews submitted anonymously by Equitable Advisors employees. " Equitable Advisors is a fast-paced work environment so you're rarely bored " (in 45 reviews) Cons " As expected, the training requires a commitment of many hours to pass securities exams and insurance … Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Equitable Advisors … Canadians have turned to Equitable Life since 1920 to protect what matters most. Our Web site is designed to help our clients achieve their financial goals through a long-term relationship with a trusted and knowledgeable advisor. Equitable Advisors is a full service financial services company with offices located throughout the country. *Neither Equitable Advisors nor Equitable issues health insurance. AXA Advisors customer reviews, complaints, and ratings. Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. I enjoyed my time at Equitable, for the most part. I liked the job I did and was happy with the company as a whole. good people to work with, compensation is good, recent leadership change and several layoffs that make little sense. The location was closed without notice. It is licensed in 46 states and Washington, D.C. Co-workers were always available to answer questions I had. For more information about Equitable Advisors, LLC you may visit equitable.com/crs to review the firm’s Relationship Summary for Retail Investors and General Conflicts of Interest Disclosure. Even after getting all your licenses, prepare for a slow start. As a result, we do not support personal reviews … No career pathing. Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, NY, NY (212) 314-4600, member FINRA, SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). NASD licenses: Series 7 and Series 66, Life and Health*. What is the work environment and culture like at EQUITABLE? Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). It's a great place to get a career started, in that there seems to be a decent amount of entry level opportunities. Equitable Advisors, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. ". Under staffed to handle the volume of Calls. 1,416 Equitable Advisors reviews. Here For You During COVID-19 I have learned so much in the short period i have been here so much growth potential. investor.com relies on regulatory data from the SEC to rate and review financial advisor firms. 1,108 reviews from AXA employees about AXA culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Working at this organization was the worst experience of my life. Equitable Advisors jobs 482 open jobs Analyst jobs 76,197 open jobs Banking jobs Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions. I may never retire! A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. This is the best company I have ever worked for. This is the Equitable Advisors company profile. Workplace culture is great - we work together in harmony; you help one another when needed. I have worked with a great team that pushes me to be the best Financial Advisor I can be. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": false }, Current Employee - Financial Professional, "I have been working at Equitable for a little over 5 years! Management well we had great management with the Trust we have for each other. Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). My supervisor then put me on final warning for making new hire mistake. They shut down collections department and we had to collect their debs and It was a national company. The Equitable Life Assurance Society is a subsidiary. They say they’ll reimburse you for your licesnsez(if you contract! Flexible work schedule, its okay. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. What questions did they ask during your interview at EQUITABLE? Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. I don't have anything I don't like about it. After the first month or so I was no longer getting the attention had to learn form cowerkers and from myself. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC and its insurance agency subsidiaries. Company was great to work at I went from receptionist to Administrative Assistant. So it was a lot of things to do for the same pay. Equitable Advisors, LLC member FINRA/SIPC, serves as the introducing broker/dealer and LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC, serves as the clearing broker/dealer for brokerage accounts. The competition to work for this company is not very high, and so the compensation is not very high either. Equitable Advisors, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Equitable Advisors. my supervisor didn't want any supervisor calls. Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. It's been too many years to give a relevant review. I appreciated the opportunity to learn new things and apply the skill set that i have acquired. Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). For more information about Equitable Advisors, LLC you may visit equitable.com/crs to review the firm’s Relationship Summary for Retail Investors and General Conflicts of Interest Disclosure. Our Web site is designed to help our clients achieve their financial goals through a long-term relationship with a trusted and knowledgeable advisor. These positions require a not-insignificant amount of capital to get started. Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC(Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Equitable Advisors and Equitable Network are brand names for Equitable Advisors, LLC and Equitable … Great work environment with lots of potential to grow as well as build your own business. I learn that the Trust you have with each other; your work you can expand. Canadians have turned to Equitable Life since 1920 to protect what matters most. Equitable Advisors and Equitable Network are brand names for Equitable Advisors, LLC and Equitable … How do you feel about the future of EQUITABLE? Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. WELCOME to Equitable ADVISORS! However, the pay was quite low compared to other companies. Hardest part of the job was keep the Manager please. Read real reviews, ask and answer questions. 1,416 Equitable Advisors reviews. Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). WELCOME to Equitable ADVISORS! After inquiring of family and friends, I sought out AXA Equitable as I was told that Ms. Sheila was an exceptional financial planner. 1,348 Equitable Advisors reviews. I have been working at Equitable Advisors full-time, Kind of car salesy, not much help from mgmt, I have been working at Equitable Advisors full-time for more than a year, Strong Leadership and great company culture, I have been working at Equitable Advisors full-time for more than 5 years. If you have a spouse or significant other be prepared to explain that the compensation structure does not equal instant gratification. We work with independent advisors across Canada to offer Individual Life and Health, Savings and Retirement, and … Compensation is below the market, by about 10% the last. However, it was a good experience and gave me valuable customer service and financial background in my career growth. " Equitable Advisors is a fast-paced work environment so you're rarely bored " (in 45 reviews) Cons " As expected, the training requires a commitment of many hours to pass securities exams and insurance licensing " (in 62 reviews) Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY, NY (212) 314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Go to Equitable.com Equitable is the brand name of the retirement and protection subsidiaries of Equitable Holdings, Inc., including Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company (Equitable Financial) (NY, NY), Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company of America (Equitable America), an AZ stock company with main administrative headquarters in Jersey City, NJ, and Equitable Distributors, LLC. For more information about Equitable Advisors, LLC you may visit equitable.com/crs to review the firm’s Relationship Summary for Retail Investors and General Conflicts of Interest Disclosure. ... After 2 months I had lost 14k and when I confronted the advisor she said the principal isn't … Equitable Advisors is a financial advisor firm in New York City with more than $18 billion in assets under management (AUM). Please refer to my comments on AXA/Equitable position, it is the same company. Business Details In the year of 2006, I realized that I was fast approaching retirement age. My time at Equitable Life Insurance Company was for a summer internship while I was an undergraduate at USC. Help us be the best! Not once you pass them!! The firm works with around 46,000 clients, including individuals … Is AXA Equitable scam or a good financial company? Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. We was all like a Family. Equitable is the brand name of the retirement and protection subsidiaries of Equitable Holdings, Inc., including Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company (Equitable Financial) (NY, NY), Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company of America (Equitable … I retired with 35 years with the school board and have never been treated the way I am here. Equitable has given me all the tools and opportunities to build a successful and rewarding career. Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Equitable Advisors believes that it is critical to monitor a client’s progress and periodically review strategies over time. California Insurance License #: OD66495. I was hired by a staffing agency as a temporary employee, and the representative there said they were unaware of my termination. I started as a Customer Services and at the end of my time I did everything even Collections. Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). This is the Equitable Advisors company profile. Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC(Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. After that take your experience elsewhere. In addition, I was terminated without notice or reasoning. If you are shopping for an annuity and find the options overwhelming, a financial advisor can help you determine the …
Powera Switch Controller Pc, Things To Learn At Work, The Dog Bowl, Bullet Chart Google Sheets, Most Popular Liberal Arts Majors, Can Angler Fish Hurt Humans, Can I Drink Alcohol 2 Weeks After Surgery,