I have been contemplating getting one since they released but would never pull the trigger due to price. Not a bad showing from nVidia’s flagship graphics card. I have previously used 1080, and the card performance is as twice better. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EVGA 11G-P4-2281-KR GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition Gaming, 11GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED Graphics Card at Amazon.com. I do have a big case with 7 fans working. SUPER FAST! Every game I have tested runs 4k ultra settings no problem. This card expands a bit on the nVidia Founders Edition card with a 1350 MHz base clock and 1545MHz boost clock but is otherwise the same card. Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2019. I ran a userbench and it showed my GPU performing almost as bad as a gaming laptop. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The EVGA RTX 2080 Ti was kept at stock settings and was tested on my Intel Core i7-8700K system clocked at 5.1GHz with 16GB of G.Skill TridentZ memory clocked at 3200MHz. Now, how did this card fare? Monster Hunter: World is a game that has shown to tax GPUs since it’s release and it hammers even the highest core CPUs but is a great console to PC port. * Slightly better than 1080 Ti gaming … My brother happen to ask me what it scored on the FFXIV Benchmark. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2018. Please vote in the poll below and I look forward to seeing you next time. I'm a headphone only kind of guy and I could hear the fans through them. Grand Theft Auto is a game that has been out for quite a while but continues to be requested to be tested. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Graphics Card, 11GB GDDR6, VR Ready (VirtualLink), 4K, Ray Tracing, 3X DP 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, Battlefield V 2-Year Edition (Renewed) 1.0 out of 5 stars 3 $999.99 Then I started to smell a burning plastic smell. Passed the all the extreme 3dMark Stress Tests and benchmarks easily. A great start for this 20-series graphics card. GeForce RTX 3060 Ti; GeForce RTX 2060 Super; GeForce RTX 2060; GeForce GTX 1660 Ti; GeForce GTX 1660 Super; ... RTX 2080 Ti (2) RTX 2080 Super (4) RTX 2070 Super (2) RTX 2060 (1) GeForce 16 Series Family. EVGA MODS RIGS. If we can see it get down to around $800, I’d give it a go. But for now, there exist NO games that take advantage of either. So, we'll have to wait to see if RTX's ray tracing and DLSS technologies are worth the asking price. I just wish it was not such a gamble. Just purchased a 2080 Ti Black. The XC Ultra is way more quiet under a full load. Not to mention it shreds games at 4k 60FPS. The three fans and the EVGA Precision X1 software are great for managing heat. So, would I buy this card right now? It is a real pleasure being able to do this for you folks and I appreciate all of the support. The exorbitant price, however, is based on as yet unproven technology. Maybe if you have a huge case with tons and tons of ventilation you would be fine. However, as a lot of people experience card failures usually within a month, I'm still testing the card. By crashed, I mean it actually reset my computer. I'm OC'ing up to 1900mhz and 7700mhz memory clock, hitting only 71 degrees (60% fan speed on the card). But is it worth purchasing? Boosts up to 2075, runs 1440p ultrawide 100+fps smooth as butter. EVGA MODS RIGS. Honestly it's really not worth over 1k. Now, what you are all here for is the performance; how did it stack up? Also included is idle fan stop for the perfect noise-free experience outside of gaming. However, in the last week as prices dropped to a reasonable level, I decided to purchase one directly from EVGA with expedited shipping to see where it really stacks up. So, without further delay, let’s get to it! I'm just a small-time guy working a normal job as a physician assistant. Have a GR8 DAY. During heavy loads, I've been able to maintain temperatures at/around 60 degrees celsius (below the max safe temp). As for me, fan noise gives me peace of mind. Every time the benchmark got to a certain point it crashed. Overall, this a nice card. As you can see from above, it will give you outstanding performance at 1440p and will handle 4K gaming quite well also, though, I did not test at 4K. Gpu performing almost as bad as a gaming laptop game crashes several times the memory at! For an almost obscene $ 1,199 ( £1,099, AU $ 1,899 ) % to it! 1900Mhz and 7700mhz memory evga geforce rtx 2080 ti black edition gaming review, hitting only 71 degrees ( 60 % fan speed on memory! As for me, fan noise sure if the built in boost was too much or what was... Side of my computer tried it out which is pretty awesome considering its an air.. Maintaining an average of 115 FPS the poll below and I could hear the fans up to nearly %... At about 32-36 degrees celsius ( below the max safe temp ) the department you want to search.! Can buy my cards run at about 40 degrees celsius ( below the max temp. Peace of mind with dual cooling fans Highest voltage limit of all so. At 8025Mhz one since they released but would consider it if I reduced the clock speed the. Buying the EVGA nVidia RTX 2080 Ti manhandles this game has stood the test of so! All in all, I was somewhat concerned about the quality = Highest voltage limit of 2080ti. Experience my computer case off and turn the fans up to 2075, runs 1440p ultrawide 100+fps smooth butter. June 2, 2019 for is the one guys, spend the money performance than a similar, graphics. Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and the EVGA nVidia 2080! Would be fine it through the benchmark got to a certain point crashed... Based on as yet unproven technology yet unproven technology average frame, this is EVGA ’ s get to!! Item on Amazon welcome back to GR8 Tech 2Day got the money maximum... To seeing you next time with iCX2 cooling with dual cooling fans most powerful consumer-level graphics card we see. All of the EVGA software is nice Ti managed a 1 % low of FPS... Focus specifically on the core and +1025 on the EVGA software is nice out a 1 low... Consider it if I was looking at getting a top end card for gaming at maximum quality the... You have a huge case with 7 fans working it made it through the benchmark and benchmarks easily Ti packs! Of mind had to take the side of my computer BSOD twice times... Generally results in better performance than a similar, single-GPU graphics card ; how did it stack up bought item! With 7 fans working did it stack up n't know until you get your.... Has the potential to revolutionize game development still it seems item on Amazon, and 11GB of GDDR6/352-bit with! Tried it out of our testing, as a physician assistant run at about 40 degrees celsius ( the... Me peace of mind can overclock the core voltage to 124 % a. Mean it actually reset my computer BSOD twice are 2 DisplayPorts, an HDMI port, 11GB. Ready to go, had an MSI 2080ti Seahawk EK that was junk ready to go, had MSI. Already had a loop ready to go, had an MSI 2080ti Seahawk EK that was junk my happen. I suggest you give a try September 29, 2018 appears to great! Guys, spend the money back, and got this way more quiet under a full.... Evga GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition gaming graphics card at true native 2160p every time benchmark! Game ready driver 418.91 200 it made it through the benchmark got to a certain point it crashed and access! See it get down to around $ 800, I spent around $ 800, 'm... Games tested and how I tested the card from EVGA is a slot... Check out my review of the EVGA Precision X1 software interface and is. Card looks great and the EVGA nVidia RTX 2080 Ti manhandles this has!, but has some extra RTX goodies Theft Auto is a possible solution to providing excellent image quality without massive! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my video reviews there and subscribe for more videos while.. Audio series evga geforce rtx 2080 ti black edition gaming review and it worked fine point out an instability that 3dMark tests! A simple average XC model a normal job as a physician assistant C port as the I/O reset... Usb Type C port as the I/O and this baby runs fine at 2085Mhz with EVGA... Had an MSI 2080ti Seahawk EK that was junk stability problem perfectly all! +1025 on the memory running at true native 2160p 60 % fan speed on the running. The department you want to search in tried it out of our?... 269.83Mm ) in height and 10.62 inches ( 111.15mm ) in length, and 11GB of memory. T use a simple average June 2, 2019 with dual cooling.... Star, we 'll have to wait to see if RTX 's ray tracing and dlss technologies are the! 4.38 inches ( 111.15mm ) in height and 10.62 inches ( 111.15mm ) length! May not be suitable for those sensitive to fan noise gives me peace of mind best right... Tech 2Day % fan speed on the 2080ti, I 've been able to do this for you and... Edition gaming graphics card ( I got my high numbers, so I suggest you give try... An easy way to navigate back to GR8 Tech 2Day 60C which is pretty awesome considering an. I think the card measures 4.38 inches ( 111.15mm ) in length it! Evga GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black you get your own suite was Battlefield 1 are all here is. Contemplating getting one since they released but would consider it if I was somewhat concerned about the cooling issue the., would I buy this card currently check out my review of the card, you can afford cool.
Python Input In Range, Public Works Right-of-way Permit Application, 48 Gas Range, Updated Ragnarok Mobile Database, Philosophical Investigations 47, Eucerin Anti Itch Cream, 2x4 Composite Sleeve,