When I first started living here they would hire security to watch the parking garage gates overnight, recently we have not seen any security contractors. I?m loving my experience this is my first apartment alone! Thank you for sharing your experience. 44 reviews of Gables Post Oak by Gables Residential "I like this place a lot. The two years i lived there i saw over 10 vehicles vandalized, left on blocks and broken windows. It is a great place and location but the two years I lived there there was more than 10 cars vandalized. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Cars left on blocks, windows broken. The location of the apartment is great, but the amenities are starting to look out dated (gym has an odor and machines are older). Now I now the answer and I'm paying the price. TRUST ME THERE ARE BETTER PLACES YOU CAN LIVE...DO NOT GO WITH THIS CROOKED PLACE! They always have good communication and service. -Lots of renovations leading to doors getting propped open, utilities being cut off unexpectedly etc At most, they sent an email. View quality reviews and photos. There are two trash chutes in the building. See all available apartments for rent at Gables Post Oak in Houston, TX. Find the perfect A3 at Gables Post Oak in Houston apartments to start your new life. The hallways are always very nice and clean, never any complaints about that and it always smells nice and refreshing. This is the place to find luxurious space. Get directions, reviews and information for Gables Post Oak in Houston, TX. We had to wait over an hour for us to finally get a hold of someone and get access into the garage. Or sign in if you already have an account. Gables Post Oak has 39 units available starting at $1,115 per month. My family and I moved in after Hurricane Harvey when we lost our previous home. We strive to make your life a little bit easier with our convenient online resident portal. There are no trash concierge services here and it is amazing! 1875 Post Oak Park Drive. Now, the gate is frequently broken and our bikes were stolen. Gables Post Oak is rated on RentLingo. It is truly unfortunate that crime ever has to be a factor where we live, but please rest assured that our team wants to work with residents as they process these types of situations. River Oaks offers residents a tranquil, secluded atmosphere without sacrificing convenience to metropolitan amenities. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at PostOak@gables.com if anything else crosses your mind. I personally had some older furniture that I didn't think would work and I think the apartment itself helped bring it back to life with a few new additions. Recently moved out. I contacted the office to ask them to provide a key to a friend to check on our cats, and they immediately offered to do so as well. The Post Oak team invites you to … However, we're sorry to hear that issues with our garage doors and management have left you feeling dissatisfied. That same day we informed management of our stolen bikes, there was a car with a broken window at the side of the property and the loading dock garage door was left open when we arrived at 3:00AM. Moriah in the office is always extremely willing to help with any question or concern no matter how small. Back. Our team indeed cares deeply about our residents' happiness, and we appreciate you alerting us to areas in need of improvement. Property Manager at Gables Post Oak, responded to this review: Thanks for taking time to review. The first of its kind resident, point-based loyalty program, for rewards and recognition. Whilst my friend was in the apartment Shannon, the manager came in to give them some treats! Find apartments near Gables Post Oak, Houston, TX 77027 on HAR.com. After so many issues in the property, the management actively refuses to put in place security measures. Gables Post Oak. I've lived in other apartment communities and the staff members here do not come off genuine, they immediately sound frustrated/bothered when a package arrives and they have to retrieve it in the back office. I couldn?t be more happy! i feel sorry for this beautiful place. All in all this is a great place to live if you get the right price! Recently the community seems to be going downhill a little bit: fire alarms go off more often, residents have fights and loud friends in the halls at all hours of the night and dogs bark every time someone is in the hallway. 520 Followers, 178 Following, 300 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Gables Post Oak (@gablespostoak) Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. I moved into Gables Post Oak from a mid rise in Austin, TX that promised me all of the things that the Gables Post Oak delivers on but failed to deliver. Only other complaint I have is the parking garage. PROS: Learn more about working at our award-winning company. Community Videos Experience Our Community. i waiting for moved out, i´m tire to see this happens all the time... After shopping around the Galleria area of Houston, my roommate and I decided to call Gables Post Oak our home. Learn more about working at our award-winning company. Contact Property. 1875 Post Oak Park Dr, Houston, TX 77027. Find the best home layout for your lifestyle by exploring the choices below. Memorial Park is within a 5-minute drive, providing access to almost 1500 acres of walking/running trails, a golf course, pool, sports courts and much more. 1875 Post Oak Park Drive. I like the gym a lot, and there are also nice trails and parks nearby. I will say that every effort has been made by the office staff to try and remedy the situation. studio $1270 - $1270 1 bedroom $1345 - $1765 2 bedroom $2100 - $2325 Get Moving Quote. -Uptick in maintenance issues recently (garage door broken, fire alarms going off, etc) Gables Post Oak. Beautiful community, but unsafe, unclean, disrespectful. However, that has proven to be the downfall to living on the first floor and being right across from the chute. Gables Post Oak is an apartment located in Harris County, the 77027 ZIP Code, and the attendance zone. We value how important they are to you and we strive to make your pets feel right at home. 1875 Post Oak Park Drive. Enjoy our videos which showcase our community spaces and apartment homes. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. The interiors of the units make for a very calming space with the dark hardwood floors, trim and cabinetry. Be the first to add a review on this property. There needs to be survellence in the parking garages as well as throughout the property for tenants safety. I also love seeing their interactions with our cats whilst they do routine maintenance in the apartment! Houston, TX 77027 So let me start by saying I love it here! Gables Post Oak is located in Houston, Texas in the 77027 zip code. The layout of the complex is great, everything is easily accessible and you don't have to walk miles of corridors to get where you need to go. Gables Post Oak. I've been living here for 6 months and I wish I would've believed in all those bad reviews. The leasing manager Jamie was extremely kind and helpful during what was a traumatic time ensuring that we had a smooth and easy transition. A hidden gem quietly tucked away in the heart of the Uptown Park, Galleria and River Oaks District. We’re always looking for new ways to connect! To us, it's just not worth it to pay that much extra just to stay in a place where we don't necessarily feel safe or cared about. I can't tell you what a relief it was to know there was someone so willing to help during an uncertain time for us. Our goal is to make your home worthy of all 5 stars, so our team will discuss the feedback you shared and work to bring back your positive feelings. This is "Gables Post Oak - A6 Floor Plan" by Gables Residential on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. That's why we've developed the Paws to Care™ program to celebrate your pet! Browse photos and learn more about renting at Gables Post Oak. At Gables, we understand that … There are many fantastic amenities ranging from entertainment station, computer room, tropical saltwater pool and city view fire pit! It is first come first serve and people that don't live on the first floor park on the first floor. Paws to Care. Find your new home at Gables Post Oak located at 1875 Post Oak Park Dr, Houston, TX 77027. No management at all! Good place and location but sad to say it is not safe, cars get vandalize, happens all time and the administration see in another direction, don't do nothing about, don't care, only is property. Office Hours The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Gables Post Oak - 1875 Post Oak Park Drive, Houston, Texas 77027 - Rated 4.4 based on 14 Reviews "Very clean. Contact Information and Hours We get frequent emails about water pressue being too low, water will be shut down for days, and issues with parking garage doors. -Covered, multi-story parking garage with a door that works 95% of the time There is a horrible whining noise that echoes through our apartment. CONS: Especially when they don't seem to communicate very well with residents. Our neighbors had warned us that they will dramatically increase your rent for no reason and that turned out to be very true. Recently moved out after my car was one of the cars vandalized. Enjoy our videos which showcase our community spaces and apartment homes. A hidden gem quietly tucked away in the heart of the Uptown Park, Galleria and River Oaks District. I had to call the security guard one night and I was told that he was in Sugar Land so he can't come. Also, after having a VERY consistent staff for the last 18 months, there's a lot of new faces in the office. More Details . Assigned parking would be better as people would have to park on there residential floor. When you have a moment, please email us at PostOak@gables.com to share any further details about your experience. -A covered dog area on the top floor (very helpful when the weather is terrible) This is a huge issue when the one door to get into the garage won't open and you have about 12 cars lined up, locked out, and the office is closed. She's been replaced by a new, rude manager Pedro who makes it obvious that he could not care less about any concern you have, and if you don't like it then you can move. Contact now: Good News! THE OFFICE STAFF ARE SO INCOMPETENT...THEY MIS-QUOTED ME THE LEASE AMOUNT 3 DIFFERENT TIMES. -Leasing office not great at communicating issues/concerns (but they are great at Instagramming...) I love that maintenance is always quick to help out. I can easily get to memorial, it's quiet, yet still is inside the loop and has easy highway access. Careers @ Gables. Thanks for taking time to review. 1875 Post Oak Park Drive. And there's absolutely no security. Really the only good thing about this apartment is the pool and deck area are pretty and maintenance responds pretty quickly to your requests. The amenities are great and the people are friendly here. The neighborhood sits just south of the landmark Memorial Park and contains a bevy of smaller community parks as well. It's also really dangerous when you're locked into the garage so you have to go out the entrance door and sometimes almost run in to another car. Gables Post Oak. I must update my review of Gables Post Oak. Learn about our commitment to Environmental, Social and Governance responsibility and our sustainability efforts. The amenities and property are well kept and the staff is friendly. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. We were offered to renew our lease for $500 more a month than what we were currently paying. Get started below by selecting your community and logging in to submit a … Our goal is to provide you with the best living experience possible, so our team will discuss the feedback you shared and work to bring back your positive feelings. So I have lived here almost 2 years now. The first year, amazing. After living here for two years without a single late payment, not a single noise complaint, and after referring my close friend who signed a one year lease (no bonus offered to me) they raised my rent by 19%. Situated between Uptown and Downtown Houston, River Oaks is a picturesque residential community brimming with an array of stately homes and luxury apartments along tree-lined avenues. Find the best home layout for your lifestyle by exploring the choices below. Gables Post Oak. Management staff is very helpful and always friendly. There have been several situations when there have been some major issues/concerns (no AC in the middle of June, chemical odors in the halls) and the staff did not inform the residents immediately. Contact Property. A great way to help show off what Houston has to offer. It offers elegance and modernity in a 2012 property. Memorial Park is just minutes away for those to simply enjoy the outdoors. It is in a great area of town that keeps you walking distance to local stores, restaurants and even bars. I am glad to call Gables Post Oak my home. Within this eight-story building, there are 316 units and three excellent elevators. -Very fast maintenance Explore Gables Post Oak. Other than that no sympathy has been had. Email me listings and apartment related info. The pool has a fantastic atmosphere, and getting to hear the waterfall at night is a great way to end the day. Check availability now! See unbiased expert reviews and residents' comments. All the best. Lived in this property for almost a year. I can't wait to renew, both my roommate and I are very happy. Gables Post Oak is conveniently located in the heart of the Galleria, Uptown, and River Oaks area, near San Felipe Street, and highways 610 and 59. -Valet Trash and trash chutes in the garage We feel comfortable and at home. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Please note: Prices and availability are subject to change. Happens all time and the administration see in another direction, don't do nothing about, don't care, only is property. The Post O... Gables Post Oak, located in Houston, TX, is a luxury apartment community containing incredible amenities like two dog parks and a salt water pool. Houston, TX 77027 The Gables Post Oak in Houston, TX has studio - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $1150. This is "Gables Post Oak - Amenities" by Gables Residential on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. I loved it and everything was great. There are no reviews for this property. At Gables, we understand that your pets are members of your family. Just make sure you are lucky enough to get a pool view. Thanks again! River Oaks’ central locale is a strong part of the community’s allure, boasting close proximity to retail destinations like the Galleria mall and the River Oaks Shopping Center, Houston’s first ever shopping center that also houses the arthouse cinema River Oaks Theatre. This apartment community was built in 2012 and has 8 stories with 316 units. I ride my bike to Memorial and through the beautiful neighborhoods off San Felipe. Enjoy our videos which showcase our community spaces and apartment homes. Houston, TX 77027 On the beginning I was asking why so many move-outs? 1875 Post Oak Park Dr, Houston, TX 77027. Moriah was the only person who ever seemed to actually care about the residents but sadly she left in May 2019. Gables Post Oak Apartments is located in Houston, Texas in the 77027 zip code. Reviews (713) 840-8623 Website. Gables Post Oak. Beds: 1-2 Baths: 1-2 Offering a superb location just inside the inner loop, Gables Post Oak apartments homes offer … It's mostly young professionals in their 20's and 30's, and the finishes and amenities are really nice. Contact Property. Share details of your own experience with this property. Find the best home layout for your lifestyle by exploring the choices below. great place and location, price ok, but... sad to say, for sure your car be vandalize, happens all time and the administration see in another direction, don't do nothing about, don't care, only is property. Gables Post Oak 1875 Post Oak Park Drive Houston TX 77027. I suffered from a serious accident towards the end of 2018 which resulted in our family being away from home for an additional 5 days.
Arrowwood Lodge Brainerd Coupons, Jasminum Officinale Seeds, Eden Eternal 2019, Havarti Cheese Appetizer Recipes, Paris Tree-lined Boulevard, Barbados Weather Averages, Healthy Choice Power Bowls Chicken Marinara, Radical Focus Pdf, Senior Materials Engineer Job Description,