Gerber Ghostrike Fixed 3.3in. Gerber 30-001007 Ghostrike Punch Knife Push Dagger 2.5" Black Bla… $49.00. Its crafted from 420HC steel and features a 2.5-inch fine edge drop point blade, a corrosion resistant black ceramic coating, and a rubberized over-mold grip with a diamond texture. Item: #1244051 Please correct the errors highlighted below. The Ghostrike Punch Knife is carried around the neck or on a tactical belt via a glass filled … Ghoststrike Deluxe Kit – The same fixed blade above, but with an additional neoprene ankle wrap for use as a boot knife. Write a review. Quick View. Please enter your zip code for a shipping estimate. See a knife you really want, but can’t shell out the cash all at once? Blade Material, Blade Sharpness, Handle Material, Weight, Overall Quality, None, Overall experience- I ordered my knife on Friday night and received it Monday afternoon, I was very impressed and pleased. Glenn, GERBER GHOSTSTRIKE SELF-DEFENSE KNIFE. Gerber Ghostrike Fixed 3.3" Black Blade, Black Rubberized GFN Handle, GFN Sheath $54.00 On Sale: $39.99 . This skeletonized t-handle fixed blade is … With an included nylon sheath and … 5 star. after having worn the knife on my belt at the small of my back the rubber has all worn and tore of the handle! Made with 420HC steel, the Ghostrike Fixed Blade Deluxe Kit blade's black ceramic coating offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes … We have been selling outdoor survival gear like the Gerber Knives 1007 at discount p . The blade of this Gerber Knife has a non reflective black ceramic coat. The rubberized over-mold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior control in critical situations. $64.99 Save 14% . The overall quality of the knife seems ok. List Price: $44.99 $39.95 0% financing plus no payments for 12 months. This ultra-light self-defense knife has a customizable sheath system that offers low profile or open carry. The Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. Finally the knife REALLY needs both sides sharpened near the point. Ghostrike Punch Knife. Gerber’s Ghoststrike Punch Knife offers a terrific example of a neck knife. The Ghostrike Punch Knife has full length tang construction for strength; skeletonized handle with rubberized diamond texture and … Some items may be hard to get. We will notify you if your order seems like it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship. Menu; Basket; Search. Gerber Ghostrike Deluxe Kit Fixed Blade 3.3" Black, Rubberized Ha…. Out of stock. The modular sheath system can be worn horizontally on the belt and concealed under and un-tucked shirt or vertically on a belt like a traditional fixed blade knife. $44.99 Save 8% . Made with 420HC steel, the Ghostrike Punch Knife blade’s black ceramic coating offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes reflective surfaces. Protect yourself with this compact yet powerful Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Punch Knife. The sheath is well made but semi-useless for edc in my opinion. A rubberized handle gives superior control for the 420HC steel blade. GERBER Ghostrike Punch Knife-Clam Gerber Ghostrike Series Punch Knife Clam Pack (31-002721) The GHOSTRIKE Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. Knife Country USA is a premire retailer with the largest selection of knives anywhere. I liked this stealth blade so much I bought 1 for the wife. 1 1 comment Report abuse. The option for concealed carry lies at the heart of the design - the knives are lightweight, easy to access, and the slim profiles allow for discreet transport in pocket, belt, boot, or around the neck. Out of stock. Made in the USA. 06 Auto (8) Propel (6) MP 600 (11) Covert (12) Center-Drive (2) LMF (2) Strongarm (1) Bear Grylls (5) Diesel (2) Highbrow (3) Flatiron (1) … FREE SHIPPING on Over 250,000 Products. Our Price: $ 34.99 Add to Cart for Special Price SHIPS FREE with $49 Orders … I like mine at 3 o’clock on my … Verified Purchase. $34.99 Save 29% . Very tight, too tight.. and my fingers are not that big.. Punching with this knife has the tang digging in to the back of the fingers. Please check your email for confirmation message, Gerber StrongArm Fixed Blade Fine Edge Knife, Gerber Propel Auto Automatic Folding Knife, Gerber Prodigy Serrated Edge Box Fixed Black Knife - 9.75in OAL, Gerber 06 Auto Knife - 8.5in Overall Length, Gerber 06 Auto - Tanto, G-10 Handles, Serrated - Box, Gerber Quadrant Assisted Opening Folding Knife, Gerber 06 Auto - Drop Point, Fine Edge Automatic Opening Knife, Gerber Propel Ao S30v - S30v Blade, Black G-10 Handle, Gerber D.E.T. Special - Shopping Help. Believe me anything you punch with this blade is going down. Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. Multi-Plier 600, Blasting Cap Crimper 7400, Gerber Mini Covert Auto Serrated Edge Folding Knife w/ 6.5in Open Length, Gerber Propel Downrange Auto Automatic Opening Knife, Gerber Mini Covert Auto Automatic Folding Knife, Gerber Covert Auto Serrated Folding Clip Knife w/ 8.7in. 60 + 20; 60; 120; 240; reset Gerber Ghostrike How To Guides View All. The Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. Item: #1244051 Please correct the errors highlighted below. Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. The Gerber Ghostrike series Punch Knife is the ultimate self-defense knife. ADD. I’ve been humbled somewhat in that intention. The rubberized overmold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior control in critical situations. All knives in the Ghostrike Series can be carried overtly or in a low profile manner. It needs a clip option. Special Price = The temporary or permanent special KnifeCenter price. Note - Shopping Help. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 4 star. ADD. return deadline (January 15, 2021 or 30 days after receipt of your order - whichever is later). The Ghostrike Series Fixed Blade Deluxe Kit comes with an ankle-mounted sheath which can be worn with either a boot or low-cut shoe. . Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2019. Last Gerber ever for me. Special. Pick up a Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE 2.5in Blade Punch Knife to carry pocket-sized protection wherever you need it most. The Gerber Ghostrike Fixed Blade was one of those knives I saw and thought, "Interesting...cool...useful?" Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. The option for concealed carry lies at the heart of the design - the knives are lightweight, easy to access, and the slim profiles allow for discreet transport in pocket, belt, boot, or around the neck. Holiday Returns, eligible orders placed through December 24, 2020 benefit from an extended Shipping: Calculated at Checkout. I live in Hawaii, so it's always nice to get things in less than 2 weeks. With our Hassle-Free Extended I would like it to be less than $100. It really needs more room for the fingers.. Ghostrike Fixed Blade. The Punch Knife is perhaps the most minimal of all – at just ~5″ overall and a weight of just 4oz, this little dude is a great, low profile backup knife to mount to your rig, stash in a boot, or take with you on a jog – just in case. Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knifehttp://www.bladeops.com/Gerber-Ghostrike-Punch-Knife-p/g30-001007n.htm The GDC Zip … The Punch Knife is perhaps the most minimal of all – at just ~5″ overall and a weight of just 4oz, this little dude is a great, low profile backup knife to mount to … Gerber 30-001007 Ghostrike Punch Knife Push Dagger 2.5" Black Bla…. My problem is with the handle!! 2 star. *Minimum purchase required will be lower with the purchase of Double Points items. Gerber Ghostrike Fixed 3.3" Black Blade, Black Rubberized GFN Han… $54.00. Quick View. Gerber Ghostrike Punch 2.5in. By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy. Gerber Ghostrike. The rubberized over-mold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior … Free Value Shipping The sheath mounts to a thin neoprene ankle wrap that sits comfortably on the wearer's leg for hours on end. Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. Live Chat Contact Check Order Status. Name Email Required. Made with 420HC steel, the Ghostrike Punch Knife blade’s black ceramic coating offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes reflective surfaces. Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product internationally. The Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. Gerber Knives: Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife, GB-30001007 The illustrated Gerber Knife is the Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife that features a 2.5" drop point fixed blade made of 420HC stainless steel. Sale! Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. The rubberized over-mold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior control in critical situations. Being able to keep your knife on hand at all times can often mean the difference between life and death, a fact that was not lost on Gerber when designing the Ghostrike collection. The rubberized over-mold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior control in critical situations. This solid and simple knife is a great self-defense offering from Gerber … We regret any inconvenience. The Gerber Ghostrike Series Punch knife is a skeletonized fixed blade T-Handle self defense tool. The sheath also features four grommet holes for operators who choose to tie it down to MOLLE gear with 550 cord. GERBER Ghostrike Punch Knife-Box Gerber Ghostrike Series Punch Knife Box (30-001007) The GHOSTRIKE Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. Some options I'm currently considering is the ESEE CR2.5 & ESEE-3. The Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife. God Bless the … Shopping online for the Gerber Knives 1007 Ghostrike Punch Fixed Blade Knife? That kind of material might be good enough for their prybar Ghostrike design, or for the Selkirk when it’s been treated by Buck, but this knife needs to slice and chop and come away ready for a second round. Comes with a glass filled nylon sheath that can be carried around your neck or tied to your MOLLE gear. 60 + 20; 60; 120; 240; reset Gerber Ghostrike How To Guides View All. Subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive offers! In Stock. List Price: $ 44.99. Hanging from the neck makes the knife too obvious in many situations and too easy for an attacker to see and grab. 4 3/4" overall. 1 star. Select your options below to check stock status. on most orders over $49 to the contiguous 48 states, DC and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. 60 + 20; 60; 120; 240; reset Navigate to: Categories. Delivery times are not guaranteed. Looking at getting a general use knife to keep in the car. Subscribe. Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife W-31-002721. The skeletonized "T" handle is covered with a rubberized, diamond textured grip that gives you stability and control. Gerber Ghostrike Fixed 3.3" Black Blade, Black Rubberized GFN Han… $54.00. The Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. The Ghostrikes are designed for discreet carry in any environment and built for the modern-day tactical professional. Rating Required. Know your local laws before you decide how you will wear this knife. The Ghoststrike Punch Knife is more than just a neck knife. Gerber Ghostrike Knives ... Gerber 30-001007 Ghostrike Punch Knife Push Dagger 2.5" Black Bla… $49.00. $39.99 Save 26% . Made with 420HC steel, the Ghostrike Punch Knife blade's black ceramic coating offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes reflective surfaces. See all reviews (11) 11 reviews. Please add this item to your cart and use our checkout for an accurate international shipping cost. No strong preference between fixed blade or folding, but leaning towards fix blade right now. Shop Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Punch Knife | 29% Off 5 Star Rating on 1 Review for Gerber GHOSTSTRIKE Punch Knife + Free Shipping over $49. HiConsumption features the Ghostrike Punch knife in a positive review, pointing out that being prepared is never to be underestimated.Author Sean Tirman states, “One of the ways you can equip yourself for the worst even when you are expecting the best is by carrying with you a …
Project Management Course Online, Zafrani Reserve Rice, Prophecy Progressive Care Rn A V1 Answers, O'reilly Subscription Kindle, How Do You Make Glass In Doodle God, Cost Of Living In New York State, Satellite Png Icon, Chang Thai Menu, Interactive Bullet Charts D3, Engraving Fonts For Rings,