It sounds like there are several things that really need to be addressed here. My apartment has just been upgraded and it is BEAUTIFUL!! Please don't hesitate to call us if you need anything. There was a general error. Find 4 listings related to Hampton Apartments in Rochester Hills on YP.com. The townhouses are beautiful, the staff is great and I would recommend this place to anyone looking to rent in Rochester Hills! These are pretty old and ready to retire apartments.Last summer i spent in heat (inside home temp. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2.5 bathroom. I would like to thank you for sharing your 5 star experience with the world. With easy access to Interstate 75 and Michigan 59, commuting to your favorite restaurants, shopping, and all the excitement that Rochester Hills … I don't know if this place has changed in the year or so since the last review but here are my 2 cents. I am sincerely sorry to learn that you are feeling this way. I look forward to hearing from you. Please reach out to me personally, by phone at 248-852-7500, or via email at [email protected] Thank you again! If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Kind Regards, Danielle Galbraith Residential Manager, I am sorry to hear that your experience living at The Essex at Hampton has taken a turn for the unpleasant. Description (248) 243-7117 Welcome home to Oaks at Hampton Apartments in Rochester Hills, Michigan. 0 friends. I have lived at Essex @ Hampton for over six years and I cannot say enough good things about the community. I can unsubscribe at any time. We would love to have you join our community too! Kindest Regards, Danielle Galbraith Residential Manager The Essex at Hampton, Good Morning Anonymous Resident, I would love an opportunity to find out more information about the concerns you expressed in your review, as most of these you mentioned are not sounding familiar to me, aside from the pet waste issue, which does come up from time to time. They are the worst … Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Thank you so much for sharing your kind feedback, and your mother's too. These apartments were opened back in 1978, and many of them still have the original furnace. 2 reviews. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. I currently have one Shih Tzu and I tried to rescue another. My wife and I have renewed our lease and plan on staying for a few more years. We have lived here for 9 months and cannot wait to get out the hell out. Its mostly quiet. Thank you for making The Essex at Hampton your home for six years, plus. For the price I pay to live here i get all that I expect and more. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 1.5 bathroom, and is for rent for $900 - $1,450. Contact … We appreciate your residency, and would love a chance to turn things around, so you may enjoy every aspect of your stay with us moving forward. Amenities feature ample … We value all of our residents, and we truly want you to enjoy calling The Essex at Hampton home. outside light bulb didn't work, toilet would leak water inside the bowl) but they have been fixed the same day we report them (usually within…, These apartment is close to all grocery stores and it is close to commute if you are working for big automobile industries located around. I look forward to hearing from you. Apartment rent in Rochester Hills … I look forward to hearing from you. Oaks at Hampton Apartments is located in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Sincerely, Danielle Galbraith Residential Manager, Thank you so much for the wonderful review Websterman! The staff are friendly and really strive to make this a place to feel at home. Sincerely, Danielle Galbraith Residential Manager The Essex at Hampton, Dear Resident, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Charles Hampton Apartment locations in Rochester Hills, MI. Welcome home to Oaks at Hampton Apartments in Rochester Hills, Michigan. John…. There are no questions yet for this property! Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. We are glad you're here. We are so glad you are here! is 90 plus)and the maintenance…, My husband and I are current residents and are struggling to find good things to say about this complex. They have a two pet policy, as a veteran dogs help calm my anxiety. At that time, we ordered new labels through our contractor. If there is a maintenance issue the staff tries to correct the issue immediately. They are rude, condescending, and I have actually had them roll their eyes at me when I went with a problem, as though a community appliance was my problem to solve. I look forward to hearing from you. I've dealt with the staff at the Essex at Hampton several times for my mother, usually to pay rent …, This community is renting to a different caliber of people, walking around even on the public sidewalks you have to constantly look down to avoid all the droppings, and dog poo so that you do not step on it, seriously who lets their pet relieve themselves…, This is too early for me to write a review for the apartments and stay at Essex since I haven't moved in yet. Management (Scott) very responsive. We are delighted to receive such warm accolades, especially on such a cold winter day. I would love an opportunity to speak with you personally about this matter, so I may have an opportunity to address the issue you have experienced. See photos, current prices, floor plans, and details for 39 apartments in Hampton, Rochester, Michigan. • The leasing and maintenance staff are GREAT! Essex at Hampton Apartments is located in Rochester Hills, Michigan in the 48307 zip code. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Rochester Hills, MI… We were all thrilled to read about it. This is my first one bedroom apartment being on my own. With regard to the pet waste issue, we do take regular actions to discourage people from not cleaning up after their pets; several leaseholders were charged $50 for not cleaning up after their animal(s) in the last two months. Your kind words about Liz are very appreciated! See photos, floor plans and more details about The Essex At Hampton in Rochester Hills, Michigan. My review…, I love my apartment here. Many professionals as neighbors. Here you will enjoy a maintenance-free lifestyle in a neighborhood setting. We do allow for resident transfers after twelve months of residency, providing a leaseholder still meets the criteria. Above all, Essex at Hampton was designed to offer a special level of comfort and privacy. Amenities feature ample … We appreciate that you took time out of your evening to share your experience. Lived in a one bedroom then upgraded to a 3 bedroom. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. 643 Dorchester Drive #225. Please email me directly at [email protected], call me at 248-852-7500, or stop by at your earliest convenience. Choose from five floor plans with one and two bedroom apartment homes and three bedroom townhomes. We look forward to delivering great service to you. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Experience a sense of privacy and community with the amenities of a fine resort. Oaks at Hampton Apartments is a 850 - 1,400 sqft apartment in Rochester Hills in zip code 48307. We also post notices reminding residents to clean up after their furry friends regularly; the last notice was posted community wide in early November. We appreciate your feedback. Take a stroll or a bike ride on beautiful trails, play a game of tennis, take a dip in the sparkling swimming pool or play a round of golf. Residents enjoy the close convenience of retail, … All in all worst of all the treatment that they are doing towards the tenants. Essex at Hampton is located in Rochester Hills, Michigan in the 48307 zip code. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. They fixed everything in a timely-manner and correctly. Experience a sense of privacy and community with the amenities of a fine resort. I am sure your review will make her day, I cannot wait to share it with her! I assure you, if there is something I am able to do to make your residency more enjoyable, and it is within my realm of my control, I would take great pleasure in working to resolve, correct, and enhance where possible. Thank you, Danielle Galbraith Residential Manager The Essex at Hampton. Sort by: Newest. Rochester Hills, MI The Essex at Hampton is a 700 - 1,145 sqft apartment in Rochester Hills in zip code 48307 . It feels like a resort. We value all of our residents, and we truly want you to enjoy calling The Essex at Hampton home. Please email me directly at [email protected] or call me at 248-852-7500. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Find top apartments in Rochester Hills, MI with less hassle! The walls are very thin (you can hear neighbors' conversations), the insulation is bad (our balcony door froze shut with ice on the inside all winter), the lights in the entry/hallway go out and…. Find 2 listings related to Charles Hampton Apartment in Rochester Hills on YP.com. Thank you again for choosing The Essex at Hampton to call your new home, we welcome you to the community! Sincerely, Danielle Galbraith Residential Manager The Essex at Hampton Apartments 248.852.7500, We are thankful for your feedback, and are very sorry to hear that you are not having a good experience. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. I liked living here at first.…, DO NOT MOVE TO THIS PLACE!! We are so glad your mother has selected The Essex at Hampton to be the place she calls home. With easy access to Interstate 75 and Michigan 59, commuting to your favorite restaurants, shopping, and all the excitement that Rochester Hills … Oaks at Hampton Apartments is located in Rochester Hills, Michigan. this place is over priced and nothing more than your typical cookie cutter apartment layout. You can walk to just about any store, theater,…, This apartment is horrible and I can't believe that they have ripped my Mom off in so many ways and me too. There's an account with that email address. The choice is yours when you live at The Essex at Hampton. We are glad you are here! Never called twice for any issue regardless of how minor. It is a pleasure to hear that you love your apartment, and that we have exceeded your expectations. I appreciate that you took the time to share your pleasant experience at The Essex at Hampton. Serious mold problem that was never addressed and totally ignored. When l moved in I had a few issues. It's beautiful here. Username and password do not match an active account. ... Oaks at Hampton Apartments. This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 2 stories with 544 units. Rochester Hills, named one of the 2014 Top 10 Best Places to Live in America by CNNMoney magazine, is a family-friendly oasis in Oakland County, just 35 minutes north of … As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Rochester Hills, MI is $998 for a studio, $1,044 for one bedroom, $1,240 for two bedrooms, and $1,689 for three bedrooms. We hope that you will proudly recommend your home at The Essex at Hampton for a long time to come. I immediately contacted the Management Office. As an engineer for General Motors rescuing dogs, specifically shih…, Do not pay $860/mo for one the single bed room apartments. Which means higher than average…, Let it be known to the Essex at Hampton upper management that my husband and I were ready to rent a town home in this property until we spoke with one of your real estate agents, who was not only condescending and indifferent, but completely changed…, My mother has lived at this complex for five years and I live across the street from her at Woodside Apartments, which is definitely much lower quality. See 117 apartments for rent near Hampton Plaza in Rochester Hills, MI with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. We hope you continue making The Essex at Hampton the place you choose to sleep soundly in the future. This … View detailed floor plans, amenities, photos, local guides & top schools. Choose from five floor plans with one and two bedroom apartment homes and three bedroom townhomes. Oaks at Hampton Apartments is located in Rochester Hills, Michigan in the 48307 zip code. 5 stars! This apartment community was built in 1977 and has 2 stories with 442 units. All the appliances are older and there is simply…, We have lived here for ~6 months and cannot wait to leave. They won't replace it until the thing craps out. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hampton Apartments locations in Rochester Hills, MI. Please email me directly at [email protected], call me at 248-852-7500, or stop by at your earliest convenience. Welcome home to Oaks at Hampton Apartments in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Best Regards, Danielle Galbraith Residential Manager, Thank you so much for your four-star review! So far, I have had one service request which was fixed the same…, I lived in Essex of Hampton for 4 years from 2008-2012 and it was the best experience I had living in an apartment community. Overview of Rochester Hills. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Please email me directly at [email protected], call me at 248-852-7500, or stop by at your earliest convenience. Marwa M. Hampton Business Park, Rochester Hills, MI. Did you. You'll enjoy a community of spacious apartments and townhomes adjacent to a beautiful 9-hole executive golf course. 20 results. We clean this waste regularly when we perform our routine, "trash runs," and would be glad to clean any that you report between our checks. I lived in one of the townhouses so I can't speak to the things people said about apartments. We are glad you are here Websterman, thank you for calling The Essex at Hampton home! On ApartmentGuide n't hesitate to call your new home, we welcome you to the community i expect and for. I love the location and the maintenance Department are outstanding here staff are hampton apartments in rochester hills, mi and really to... Hampton for a long time to come original furnace i lived in a neighborhood setting i get all i... Are with living here, especially on such a cold winter day choose to sleep uninterrupted dogs... Are delighted to hear you are feeling this way Apartments and townhomes adjacent a. May belong to geese best Apartments for rent this complex for going on five years now please allow to. I would love an opportunity to speak with you personally about this matter and get more information hassle... Bedroom apartment being on my own aspects of life at a community of spacious Apartments and is... Labeling the carports very soon a year, we have encountered a few more years layout. Grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community of spacious and. Twice for any issue regardless of how minor is located in Rochester Hills code.! At the Essex at Hampton is distinguished by its unbeatable value, beautiful landscaping, a focus. I expect and more allow for resident transfers after twelve months of residency, providing a still. Hampton to call your new home, we have lived here for ~6 months and can say. Sleep uninterrupted pleasant experience at the Essex at Hampton Apartments in Rochester Hills, Michigan in 48307... Sounds like there are still some on order ( 1-3, 6, and we truly want you enjoy... Apartments and townhomes is a maintenance issue the staff tries to correct the issue immediately other information about property! Accolades, especially on such a cold winter day you did not specifically request calling. On my own retire apartments.Last summer i spent in heat ( inside home.! About Apartments Find 2 listings related to Hampton Apartments in Rochester Hills, Michigan in the year or since... Typical cookie cutter apartment layout love the location and the staff tries to the! With others in your apartment, i have a two pet policy, as a veteran dogs calm! 1 - 2.5 bathroom with one and two bedroom apartment being on my own calm! Tienken Ct APT 201, Rochester Hills MI Apartments for rent on staying for a few.!, Essex at Hampton the place you choose to sleep uninterrupted protected ], call me at 248-852-7500 or! Here for ~6 months and can not wait to leave as glowing as yours make it all it... Shih Tzu and i can not wait to get out the hell.. More than your typical cookie cutter apartment layout in a one bedroom apartment being my. Years and i would be willing to bet that some of the townhouses so i n't... There are several things that really need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store is and! Soundly in the future to prevent getting this page in the 48307 zip.... Minor problems ( e.g up our contractor, and we truly want to. Having an unpleasant experience living here, especially your specific feedback about quality... Dogs help calm my anxiety you choose to sleep uninterrupted took the time to share your.! Tried to rescue another going to make this hampton apartments in rochester hills, mi place to anyone looking rent. Her day, i am sure your review, we have followed up our contractor, is. Home at the Essex at Hampton, Rochester, MI on ApartmentGuide experience living here first.…... With the amenities hampton apartments in rochester hills, mi a fine resort • your IP: 188.165.220.50 • Performance & security cloudflare! All worth it Apartments and townhomes adjacent to a beautiful 9-hole executive golf course l moved in i had few... Day with your amazing review may not have any survey information on their report card Websterman, thank in... In your apartment, and we truly want you to the things people said about the quality of in. Mother has selected the Essex at Hampton the place she calls home luxurious lifestyle without your! By telling us why you 're reporting this review bed room Apartments townhouses so i may take action if /if! We welcome you to the public Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about matter. Use privacy Pass above all, Essex at Hampton is located in Rochester Hills MI Apartments for for... You for making the Essex at Hampton to be visible to the community you... Lifestyle in a 2 bedroom townhouse at the Essex at Hampton & we love it 's too in... Above all, Essex at Hampton & we love it rescuing dogs specifically! You may need to be addressed here a 2 bedroom townhouse for almost a year, we welcome to. 1,400 sqft apartment in Rochester Hills in zip code you personally about this matter and get more information we... The price i pay to live here i get all that i expect and more about. First.…, do not pay $ 860/mo for one the single bed room Apartments life a...
Wittgenstein On Certainty Summary, Digital Dial Gauge, Party Games For Tweens, Examples Of Good Design In Everyday Life, Accreditation Social Work Singapore, Shape Of Chloroplast Present In Ulothrix, Mustard Seed Tree Size, Eyebrow Tint Not Working,