Bedok North, Block 99 Situated opposite the famous Bedok 85 market, this 25-storey HDB stands out among the other blocks of flats in the area. Hungry Ghosts: How to spot (and avoid) a haunted property in Singapore The Hungry Ghost month in 2018 (i.e. Deep within the recesses of the Lim Chu Kang area lies an abandoned HDB estate that’s probably the closest thing Singapore has to its very own Chernobyl. I've posted a list of Malaysia's very own haunted places. Thats why sometime she conscious, sometime she's not. But for some reason, they still thought it'd be a good idea to linger in the room of the unit, where they heard singing: "So as I mention before we sit at the corner, my friend actually choose to sit near to the toilet. Fasiha Nazren You don’t need a big car to fit two. Only 0.5% of total HDB flats built are over 160 sqm. Abandoned HDB block. Executive Condo for rent in Singapore. Haunted HDB - HDB, Scary, Spiritual In the year 2011, I decided to move out of my family place and be independent and to focus on my work. Flats in the upcoming Bidadari estate drew overwhelming subscriptions in the HDB's launch of new flats in … It look damn ugly HAHAHAHAH LIKE A MUMMY. I force them to go up for the 2nd time hahaha) the house door felt too squeezy to enter. News reports say that the girl was drugged, sexually assaulted, and strangled. It happened that both me and my friend saw the 'black figure' past by the void deck. ", https://twitter.com/skxnnygxy/status/988823214527733760?s=19. If you like what you read, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Telegram to get the latest updates. Not only that. Just when you thought it's the end of the story, @skxnnygxy actually went back on another night (but not before preaching to his followers the importance of having God in one's heart): And to make matters scarier, they saw a black figure (perhaps the same one from the previous incident), which they tried to capture in a video: "Ok peace be unto you guys. It must have been there for decade I guess. that the energy in the building they explored was so "ominous", he faced breathing difficulties as he walked up the stairs. You can read his tweets, starting from here: https://twitter.com/skxnnygxy/status/988169687623127041. Executive Maisonette for rent in Singapore. She don't even realised whats going on actually. The television would switch on without warning, but the family brushed it off. Cloud hosting by Vodien. Must be Malay, fond of the staircase HAHAHAHA, So my friend actually recited the azan (Islamic call to prayer) inside car. It wasn't exactly a possession, but more like a close brush with what may have been one: "Ok she was not possessed. A Peek Into Jumbo HDB Flats Co. Prozfile Design - Woodlands Block 820 And Block 611 of Bedok Reservoir Road provided just that 30 years back. Woodlands had dinosaurs before it was cool. Inspections have been carried out at the ferry terminal by Indonesian authorities. Only my body felt painful after helping my friends to pull the thing away.". So we stop somewhere, assist her. And the next thing this is what happened. Ghost hunting trips usually don't end too well. People have always been curious of vacant houses, including Housing and Development Board (HDB) flats. And since the relevant MP failed to issue an eviction notice to the tree hugger ghosts and spirits that call Jurong home, they've taken to hanging out in the HDB flats. This  happened like legit just now. They left shortly after, but the entire group allegedly started to have weird things happen to them: "Ok after we sat inside, we choose to leave the area. Contact us The pictures are pretty creepy, to be honest. So strange.". At this point, @skxnnygxy directs us to the second thread. Famous Haunted Houses and Properties in Singapore. So I ask if she okay. FACTS There are many abandoned buildings in Lim Chu Kang including Neo Tiew Estate, a cluster of uninhabited HDB blocks. So ya. History & Hauntings: This is yet another tragic story of bureaucrats desecrating a cemetery in the interest of suburban sprawl. Web development by Ripplewerkz. Mandy How Things soon took a weird turn. We all have heard our fair shares of haunted places in Singapore, such as haunted parks; haunted HDB flats, haunted beaches and haunted schools.. 5 Unique Things To Do In Kampong Glam. A ride for amorous adventures. At this point, he claimed his friend was not acting like herself: "Let me tell about her. Here it is now, list's of Singapore's most haunted places An Old School in Singapore (name of school is unknown to the author, names anyone?) Millions of Indonesian parents abandoned a measles vaccine in 2018 when it was declared haram. Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) for rent in Singapore. Just one Lorong away from the iconic dragon playground, this three-room quintessential heartland HDB flat is not like its other HDB counterparts. Ghost Club SG takes an investigation to this row of HDB flats that was tipped by one of our blog readers to have paranormal occurence. | So u know alr ah that thing keep playing with her mind calling her to go back. Years ago, my cousin moved to the neighbourhood and unknowingly stayed near the haunted block. Privacy policy. She talk to me when we met. BAMMM that figure stuck onto her. Block 12, Lorong 7, Toa Payoh Just one Lorong away from the iconic dragon playground, this three-room quintessential heartland HDB flat is not like its other HDB counterparts. Terrace for rent in Singapore. ADVERTISEMENTS Haunted Punggol Flat - HDB, Nightmare, Punggol, Sengkang This story came from my friend's brother Alvin who managed to get a flat in Edgedale Plains, near to the Canadian pizza.. As if there's something pushing the door. We are currently runnng Purchase with Purchase promotion. He then found some chicken feet (a Chinese delicacy) lying around in a take-away styrofoam box, which he suspects is an offering to the ghosts in the abandoned apartment: "Like bruhh who tf left these chicken feet? Upon request, he back-pedalled to provide more information about his eerie episode around the abandoned HDB flat: "So there's a request from someone to continue with the story. So she said in her head she keep hearing a male voice asking her to return to the stairs. In fact, a small car like the Toyota Aqua will probably make for a cozier cabin affair. One of the most horrific murders in Singapore’s history, the Toa Payoh ritual murders ended with the execution of the trio on November 25, 1988. And here's what actually happened. The more we went up, the harder it was for me to breathe and my heart just felt heavy. If you have any additional places you know that would like to be included into the list, just add it to our comments column! It was the venue of one of the most horrific murders in Singapore’s history. Executive Apartment for rent in Singapore. Now its our neighbour - Singapore's turn! Oh my, Honestly, I'm not good at reading the Quran. Wu Xueting Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019 hdb instagram photography street art. For believers, this is when the spirits of the dead return to feast and make merry. | Watch the video for our full investigation! April 26, 2018, 06:07 PM. The Land of the Merlion is a glossy and colorful one, full of culture, art, and nature. 7 Photogenic HDB Flats In Singapore You Need To See. SHARES. Reader: Are you going to talk about… *gulps* Yuying Secondary School? I rented a place with a couple friends Mr T and ... Spooky Feeling - HDB, Mild, Toa Payoh A few years ago, I was house hunting, so went around viewing various HDB … Perhaps the most famous haunted spot in Singapore, Old Changi Hospital has been around since 1935. Every time I stare at her, she just hide, avoid and trying to keep distance from me, which I know that isn't her at all. But apart of that also I satisfied actually. The boy was reportedly drugged, choked, and then drowned. Especially when u wanna go in to the empty houses. All rights reserved. A mockumentary was made about it in 2010, called Haunted Changi. Haunted Hdb Flats In Singapore Lease to Purchase is a new method which gives house buyers the opportunity of dwelling possession with out taking over debt. Yeap that sh*t is a dirty place. Web design by Yu Sheng & Yu Siang. Our new showroom at Jurong Point also has some exciting Shop Opening Promotions for EPIC and SAMSUNG DIGITAL LOCK. He cant even called us when he sat at the staircase. The trio supposedly drank the blood of their victims. Jumbo HDB Flats for rent in Singapore. The ghosts who stayed there are no longer humans HAHAHAHAHA". Woodlands is known for its haunted HDB building (block 852), which was once empty for the longest time. Categories: Living here Living in Singapore Tags: Bedok Reservoir East Coast Park Halloween Haunted Houses Haunted places Old Changi Hospital Woodneuk House Expat Living We've got information on neighbourhoods, things to do and see, dining, entertainment, schools, travel, fashion, furniture, finance, health and beauty. Of course, HDB has stopped implementing Jumbos since then - and only 485 units exist in Singapore. Pasir Ris Red House. Like the case of this paranormal investigator, who had nightmares right after exploring the decommissioned Mount Vernon crematorium: And in another undisclosed part of Singapore apparently lies an abandoned HDB estate that looks distinctly haunted. Me and my friend clearly heard the first house door squeaking. Showing 14 results for the category: Punggol.. The vacated colonial-style building is not for the faint of heart. The creepiest haunted places in Singapore Gather the gang and head out to these creepy haunts for some paranormal activity spotting. See more ideas about Haunted places, Abandoned places, Abandoned. In this case, sacred ground was turned into concrete jungles rife with HDB flats and commerce. So wanna know actually what happened? In three … It's just that she was faint-hearted. In 1981, a medium, with the help of his wife and mistress, killed a nine-year-old girl and a 10-year-old boy while conducting rituals which involved blood, drugs, and sex. I know something isn't right about her. The flats were built in 1979 and en-bloc in 2002. Because the financial globalization is shifting ahead, a virtual office which is a revolutionary change to the normal workplaces has occurred in Singapore. We Are Hiring She reject die die want to go back to the staircase. Neo Tiew Estate looks like a normal HDB neighbourhood except it is empty and deserted. Background: It was constructed as part of a military base where more than 50,000 prisoners were detained during the Japanese Occupation. She suddenly said "Anyone can help me? There's also no flies or worms on the chicken feet. Beginning with the very strange phenomenon of not being able to catch their breath the higher they go: @skxnnygxy then started taking more photos of his surroundings: The group then entered a unit, where they experienced more allegedly paranormal activity: In another house, the group couldn't go through the unit's door with ease, despite the fact that it was already wide open:Â, "So we shift to another house, it was told before I reach (i was late actually. Wu Xueting Mar 26, 2019 Mar 28, 2019 kampong kampong glam malay heritage centre mural street art. It was the venue of one of the most horrific murders in Singapore’s history. Current Condition: Used by the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) in conducting urban warfare trainings. Another of my friend acting weird. 5.4k. Singaporeans always love a good ghost story. Most Famous Ghost Story: Haunted by vengeful banana tree spirits, resulting in the flats being abandoned. It starts with him saying that the energy in the building they explored was so "ominous", he faced breathing difficulties as he walked up the stairs: "Home from the adventure. Location: Bounded by Ang Mo Kio Ave. 1, Central Expressway, Braddell Road and Upper Thomson Road. In three separate threads, Twitter user @skxnnygxy recounts his "adventures" in that estate, which he (and his friends) trespassed in order to explore. For part 2: 3 Spooky Places In Singapore So Scary That Ghosts Also Scared – Part 2 Every Singaporean loves a good ghost story. © 2020 All-Rights Reserved This is abandon HDB that located somewhere around Singapore. 17 Jalan Batai. Let me restart the whole story ok. One or two empty units may be normal, but not for the entire block. Neo Tiew Estate. She said it was painful, but felt relieved afterwards. So basically we sit in between the abandoned block. I want to go back'", "'To that staircase, I wanna sit there' And she started crying. When she sat at the staircase, she actually hear some lady voice whisper to her 'do you want to accompany me?' Whether you believe it or not, however, is another matter. About Weird, right?". Weekender Group Pte Ltd, 5 Inconspicuous Haunted Places In Singapore And The Stories Behind Them, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse, 5 Stylish Work-Life Bags For The Modern Lady Boss, Stay At The Inimitable Karuizawa Prince Hotel East, 9 Amazing Events for You to Celebrate Christmas 2019 in Singapore, #TheWeekendList: Top Things To Do This Weekend, 11 Things To Do In Singapore With Kids This School Holidays, Best Black Friday Sales 2020 In Singapore. Flights to nowhere > Flights to somewhere. And while the beautiful Gardens By The Bay and Sentosa Island are some places that you would have definitely heard of, what you probably would have not are the 10 death-defying haunted places in Singapore.. Shit get real, So we slowly make our way down the block. This is Wayne from My Digital Lock Singapore. After we walked around, the moment she went down, she kept quiet with her head bowed down the entire time. Diff house different energy feeling. Our protagonist then claimed that he dared the thing to appear: And explains what was allegedly going on in the clip: And that appears to be the end of his story. His mouth and his left hand somehow jam. We stood in between the house corridor and yeah, I got goosebumps. the ghost attitude like me already gg.". Singaporeans, it seems, are not a superstitious bunch. But when it comes to haunted schools, almost all of us would think that theirs is haunted. Everything was fine afterward. Landed for rent in Singapore. the seventh month in the lunar calendar) starts on 11 August. When you think of haunted places in Singapore, chances are, Changi Hospital comes to mind. This is Part 1 of the haunted places in Singapore series. With fading paint and curse-strewn walls in its arsenal, it’s infamous for its banana tree spirits. Address: Vigilante Dr, Singapore 118176 Nearest Smove pick-up/drop-off point: 34 Boon Leat Terrace, Singapore 119860. Here are 10 public haunted places in Singapore that are relatively unknown and all the creepy details behind them: 1. So yeap as usual, I pulled the thing from the back of her shoulder. Matilda House. Well, sure, if you’re ready for it. If you’ve ever wanted to shoot your shot at being an influencer, now’s your chance. So yeap I managed to heal/pull the energy that hit my friend's hand. It really works like a normal rental settlement within a normally 20%-30% rental payment which is … From abandoned buildings to silent cemeteries, it stirs up our innate … But syiok". Oct 30, 2012 - Not all abandoned places are haunted...and not all haunted places are abandoned. By Ben Lim By Delfina Utomo Posted: Friday September 4 2020 In a land-scarce city that hardly sleeps, even the dead can’t always find a proper resting place. Bishan ghosts weren't about to stand for it. I don't know why. Singapore has seen over 50 years of major road projects, from the PIE to the North-South Corridor. Advertise with us A ghost might have eaten it, that's why it looks so lifeless. We ask her to get back in the car. Biggest HDB flats ever built are the ones popularly called penthouses, Maisonette units at topmost floor of some 1990s precincts in Bishan (52 units), Choa Chu Kang (12 units), Queenstown-Strathmore (4 units), also Hougang and Pasir Ris , they are up to 215 sqm, plus a roof terrace. Funny thing is she don't like to look, At me. So finally we manage to break in the place that we always wanted to go in. Hillview Mansion. The next one, however, is much more peculiar.". I was not there at that point of time. Read on for the chilling tales of these haunted properties. | Woodneuk House. He told me that he heard someone playing with the water and yes, at the same time he heard there's someone f**king sing inside that toilet. Because the HDB is abandoned bruhh each level creepy af. 58 Geylang Bahru. So what my friend told me that she cried inside the car, she said that her left side of the body was in pain. The area is currently being used by the SAF to conduct Urban Warfare training. So actually I waited for the right time, praise be to the Lord. Police found crucifixes and a book on witchcraft in the flat, as well as blood-stained Hindu and Taoist idols, pills, syringes, and a newspaper on human sacrifice. The next thing she cry. How could it be so squeezy when the door was opened so big, a bear could enter with ease. Join us as we feed the urban myth and take a walk into the supernatural. She look at me she said 'don't talk to me, I hate you. That's why she just not being herself. With some as big as 192 sqm, who needs an expensive terrace/bungalow when you can get all that square footage for $600,000 - $800,000? And in another undisclosed part of Singapore apparently lies an abandoned HDB estate that looks distinctly haunted. A singapore digital workplace supply all advantages of a standard office while requiring no common workplace rents, workplace constructing property administration price, renovation prices and administration prices. Because another two of my friends are not pure. 114 Geylang Lorong 3. and she nodded her head. Jurong: A one-time swamp and marshland, it is now the biggest town in western Singapore. The total number of cases in Singapore stands at 57,915. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent apartments, condominiums, executive condos, HDB flats, landed houses or commercial properties, we bring you Singapore’s the most comprehensive and up-to-date property news and thousands of listings to facilitate your property decisions. She told us that when she was going up the stairs, she saw a black figure behind one of my friends. We reach the carpark my friend complain to me that his left shoulder was in excruciating pain. Abandoned and vacant places are always an attraction for spirits and ghosts to attach themselves to, hence there could be a possibility of paranormal sightings! He felt relieved after that. Most of the vacant HDB blocks… Copyright © 2020 Mothership. | The whole area underwent en-bloc in … During World War 2, it was used as a prison camp during the Japanese Occupation, seeing much tragedy. It abandon for a few years. But I assist my friend as much as I can. | I swear the energy of the place was bad. Image Credit: joyloh.com. Because I ride my bike. My body is aching badly" so ya I assist her". Vacant since more than ten years ago, Neo Tiew Estate is one of the most haunted HDB flats in Singapore. | (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published.
How To Become A Cardiac Sonographer, Leucocoprinus Fragilissimus Toxicity, Where Is Nicoya, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Address, Shea Moisture Power Greens Conditioner Ingredients, Evga Rtx 2080 Price, Guitar Madness Pickups Review, Rooster And Snake Meaning, How To Fish A Knocker Rig, How To Grow Ube Plant,