international bidders are welcome. I mostly sell Musical items and am fairly knowlegable in most music gear. Sensors read a greater physical area of the string, while picking up less outside interference. You can also go on USPS.com and enter the given weight and dimensions for a rate. THESE PICK UPS WERE REMOVED FROM A 1987 STRAT PLUS-NECK AND MIDDLE PLACEMENT. The logo coloring is fading. Bridge, Resistance: 5.7k, Peak Frequency: 3450, Inductance: 2.7 henries, Lace Sensor-Purple: Hot overwound single coil tone. Postion: neck. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight(shipping) company, or when you pick the item up. Alaska or outside the US please ask and I will quote shipping for your location. Truer Pitch Since they operate so efficiently. Luthier's Guitar & Bass Technical Discussion. Our accepted method of payment is Paypal. The first is to shield the Sensor from the outside noise and 60 cycle hum. A+++ Item just as expected. Lace Sensor-Silver: A fat 70's single coil sound with increased output and more midrange. So it's barely been used. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Most Triumphanttttt! I installed and wired this pickup in a pickguard and never installed it in the guitar I was planning on. But it does not look like it's ever been attached to an instrument. Shipping and handling $15 to winning bid for the lower 48 states. I had the neck and middle in a superstrat for about a week. 2. These are $150 new and that is without the harness. Reasonably priced to sell quickly(my previous reasonably priced item sold in an hour. Fender Strat Lace Sensor GOLD Single Coil Guitar Pickup PU-9993 Boyd's Guitar Warehouse"The Parts That Make You Rock" Worldwide Shipping Fender Lace Sensor Lace Sensor Gold Any Position White Cover 4" Wire Length 3-Conductor Wiring 5.40k Ohms Springs& Screws Not Included Condition: Good(See Pictures) Known Issues: Some light scuffs and scratches Store Inventory#PU-9993 INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS 1. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight(shipping) company or when, you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. Because the auction ends on a Saturday, I will ship the following Monday. Use it in full humbucker(series) mode or switch it to split mode or parallel. In the Neck position it is very similar in tone and smoothness to a PAF style pickup. Taxes and charges are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. FREE shipping anywhere in the USA! How many guitars do you have? when it is driving distortion it can get very heavy like smashing pumpkins or pixies or so. Shipping insurance is included. EACH ITEM IS FULLY TESTED BEFORE SHIPPING! Great service, Recommended! Taxes and charges are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. How many is too many. Regular pickups only generate anywhere from 4 to 12 fields) Lace Sensors also have Radiant Field Barriers: metal slides which frame the inner core of the Sensors and perform two function. 13.17K ohms, LACE SENSOR HOT GOLD PICKUP LOADED STRATOCASTER PICKGUARD w/ EXTRA HOT LEAD PU@@, Lace Sensor Chrome Dome pickup w/chrome cover - Neck (or any position really), Fender Silver Lace Sensor Pickup Set Black Cover, Lace Sensor Dually Blue Gold Fender Neck Pickup, Fender Strat Lace Sensor RED Single Coil Guitar Pickup PU-3038, Fender Lace Sensor Gold Strat Stratocaster Pickup Noiseless Assembly, used FENDER LACE SENSOR S/S/S red blue gold electric guitar pickup set. If payment is not received after 7 days then an unpaid item case will be open on this item. I used it in the neck position of a fender telecaster and in the neck position of a Fender Jazzmaster and it a delivered a very radiohead like tone like jonny greenwood or more classic tones like cream. Lace Sensors can utilize the much lower energy magnets than ordinary pickups. These Lace Sensor Hot Gold's have a fat. 1?RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2B%3E%3B1%3F-147753cbeb6-0x10b-, vasen habe Gitarre verkauft und biete hier den Pickup an, wird mit eine Art Knete auf den Korpus geklebt, auf Wunsch schicke ich passenden Knetkleber mit, verkauft wird wie abgebildet, Siehe Fotos! These pickups came in a used SG I purchased. The first is to shield the Sensor from the outside noise and 60 cycle hum. PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE ORDERING! Email me with any questions you have. Hum and crackle. Designed especially for bass guitar this passive Lace Sensor bass pickup has an “Ultra Slim” profile. Lace … This makes the signal-to-noise ratio nothing short of phenomenal for a single coil system. Postion: neck. Other than that week, they're brand new. FREE SHIPPING to US address Will accept returns shipped back within 7 days of receipt- buyer pays return shipping. BID WITH CONFIDENCE. Spanky, quacky in positions 2/4, all of those great words we use to describe classic Strat tones are to be found here. This Lace Dually humbucker pickup is made by combining two Sensor Hot, Gold single coil bridge pickups. Our accepted method of payment is Paypal. The patented Lace Micro Combs® replace traditional bobbins, yielding a wider tonal range and better string balance than traditional pickups. USA-Made switch, NTS Caps) all on a 3-ply pickguard. Add Boyd's Guitar Warehouse to your Favorite Sellers Boyd's Guitar Wareho, $8.95 48 state shipping International bidders welcome please read FINE PRINT below. Less Noise. Bridge, Resistance: 12.8k, Peak Frequency: 2100, Inductance: 6.58 henries, Lace Sensor-Red: The hottest output of our Sensor Series. Our accepted method of payment is Paypal. Reducing annoying 60-cycle hum. Featuring Duo-coil design, the Lace Ultra Slim allows resonator players to enjoy more balanced and quiet operation without the interference caused by higher profile guitar pickups. These sound great together so I'm offering them as a set. PAYPAL ONLY. Boyd's Guitar Warehouse is Ebay's best used guitar parts superstore. Happy bidding Posted with, You are bidding on a used Lace T 150 pickup. Included is 1, Emerald pickup. the coils read 8.67 and 5.36 K Ohms for a total output reading of 14.13 K Ohms. Please contact me if you cannot meet these ter, Here is a used set of gold covered Lace NitroHemi humbucker pickups in cream pickup rings. Save our store as your favorite selle, Fender Lace Sensor Holy Grail HG-1500 Single Coil Guitar Pickup PU-3243 Boyd's Guitar Warehouse"The Parts That Make You Rock" Worldwide Shipping Fender Lace Sensor Holy Grail HG-1500 Bridge Position Creme Cover 4" Green& White/ 6" Orange Wire Length 3-Conductor Wiring 11.12k Ohms Springs& Screws Included Condition: Fair(See Pictures) Known Issues: Cover may not be original. Lace Pickups USA Ultra Slim Acoustic Sensor Pickup - Duration: 3:38. The Gear Page is the leading online community and marketplace for guitars, amps, pedals, effects and associated gear. Has about 12 inches of cable and adjustment screws with rubber spacers. Approx 8" of lead wire left. Original lead wires six inches long. For more info please visit the Lace Pickups website. New! All passive, no batteries needed. We are open Monday thru Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm Pacific time(GMT-0800) except holidays. Would love to buy from again! No international bidders. Sorry. Buyers outside continental US must pay shipping. Unlike ordinary pickups. Thanks! Great tone. LONG WIRES! Thanks for looking. If you contact us after the order is placed, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate any order change requests. Included is 1 Emerald pickup. Low profile humbucking pickup… The USAB Sensor can be surface mounted either with wood screws or a mar resistant 3M adhesive tape that is provided with the pickup. Beck Here's a random sampling from my actual feedback profile: super ebay seller AAA+++ sweet deal.No worries! Please call if you wish to use an offline credit card payment. Low starting bid. sound incredible processed through effects. We reserve the right to end any sale that does not meet our terms and conditions, at anytime for any reason. Ohms: 7.28 Lead Type: Has two ends, to the lead. The patented Lace Micro Combs® replace traditional bobbins, yielding a wider tonal range and better string balance than traditional pickups. Poor: Has a flaw that is not just cosmetic. The height allows almost endless adaptations for either acoustic … High Output. All the savory harmonics for huge depth. In regula. Non-relevant questions will be ignored. Position: neck. If you are a Michigan resident 6% sales tax will be added to the price of the item. Equally awesome cleans and distorted tones. The ebay shipping calculator has been inacccurate lately to some zip codes. Submit. Silver, Purple) Loaded Pickguard- white The Lace Sensor Rainbow Pack Strat Prewired Pickguard- white. We ship anyplace that US mail can go. $100. Fully functional for your guitar project. Condition: Very good shape as seen- some age. You can get them really close to the strings without Strat-itis. The Dually Blue/Gold pickup. Please ask questions before bidding if you have concerns. Lace Tele-Plus 2 Pack, Includes TN-100 and, T-150 Pickups, Designed for Telecaster-style Guitars, Lace Model#20612, These pickups deliver the vintage Tele® twang and transform your guitar into a Tele® Plus. it sounds really great with nice clear big output. It is very important that we have a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and a DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER in case we have any questions or problems with your order! I have other Fender lace sensors listed. Mid, bridge Resistance: 5.8k Peak Frequency: 3600 Inductance: 2.4 henries Music Styles: Vintage Rock. Fender Telecaster Red Lace Sensor Custom Shop pickup set, bridge & neck, EUC, Fender Strat Lace Sensor GOLD Single Coil Guitar Pickup PU-9993, Lace Sensor Blue Silver Red Pickup with Harness Billy Corgan Smashing Pumpkins, 1988 FENDER STARTOCASTER GUITAR LACE SENSOR PICKUP RARE OLD VINTAGE PARTS USA, Vintage Lace Sensor dually Humbucker guitar pickup blue / red bridge black, Fender Telecaster Lace Sensor GOLD Neck Position Guitar Pickup PU-1657, AGI DON LACE BRONZE SENSOR ACOUSTIC PICKUP WITH DRAW STRING BAG, Fender Lace Sensor Stratocaster humbucker pickup original part 14.13 K NR, Fender Stratocaster Vintage Gold Lace Sensor pickup #1. Crisp top end and bell-like tone, it uses the latest technology to provide excellent tone for today's players.The Lace Sensors have a unique radiant Field Barrier system that surrounds both the coil and magnets, reducing annoying 60-cycle hum. Mid Resistance: 5.7k Peak Frequency: 3450 Inductance: 2.7 henries Music Styles: Boogie. Lace Sensor Red Dually Guitar Pickup RADIOHEAD smashing pumpkins fender nice!!+! Product Description: Designed especially for bass guitar, this passive Lace Sensor bass pickup has an "Ultra Slim" profile that is only 5/16th tall in height. This item is brand new in the box. Dass auch Privatleute eine Garantie von einem Jahr und Umtauschrecht auf alle Produkte geben müssen, es sei denn, dass sie dies ausschließen. Add Boyd's Guitar Warehouse to your Favorite Sellers Boyd's Guitar Warehouse will b. Sorry no international shipping. VERY CLEAN CONDITION! Lace Sensor Hot Gold Single Coil Pickup - Neck, Middle, Bridge - 6.0k. good ebay seller. Boyd's Guitar Warehouse is Ebay's best used guitar parts superstore. Please feel free to ask questions you may have. Payment is due within 48 hours of auction end unless other arrangements are made. Extra quiet operation combined with high output and tonal excellence gives this acoustic guitar pickup an edge over the competition. $3.00 shipping. Loaded pickguard features: CTS 250K Pots, 3 ply Pickguard in Black or White, USA-Made Switch, Strat®-Style Knobs, NTS.022 Cap, Attention to detail in wiring, Drop-in installation- 2 wire hookup, Lace Sensor-Silver: A fat 70's single coil sound with increased output and more midrange. There is no doubt that Matt Pike can play whatever electric guitar pickup he wants. Sensors read a greater physical area of the string, while picking up less outside interference. International shipping and handling worldwide is $36. A+ Super seller A+++++++++++++++++ Fantastic seller perfect transaction, top ebayer! No wonder it does not have screw holes threaded for regular Strat style mount. The bridge version of the Nitro Hemi for high output driving modern tone. The patented Lace Micro Combs replace traditional bobbins, yielding a wider tonal range and better string balance than traditional pickups. Not responsible for duties/taxes on international shipments. The Lace Sensor® family has a unique radiant Field Barrier system that surrounds both the coil and magnets. I installed this pickup in one of my guitars. Pulled out of my USA Fender Stratocaster Guitar. Please provide a daytime phone number or an alternate email address in case your email address is not working or our emails are returned as undeliverable. USA FENDER BLUE LACE SENSOR PICKUP STRATOCASTER/STRAT with wiring diagram and mounting screws and washers. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight(shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for, additional shipping charges. $6 shipping via USPS to the U.S. ONLY! Less Noise. The second is to produce a broader yet more concentrated umbrellas of sensing field that standard magnetic pickups. Buyer: twin-fun( 665) Mar-13-08 17:02, NEW Raymond Weil Parsifal 9990 Women's Diamond Watch(310030764225) US $901.00, View Item Fast. Only contact us through the auction within Ebay. The Blue/Gold is used mostly in the neck position. good communication and fast delivery super fast shipping. Lace Music has built these world famous patented pickups since 1985. I had it in the my strat neck position and it sounds very"straty" Very clear and transparent. But will work for either position. PayPal Only Please. Position: bridge Resistance: 12.8k Peak frequency: 2200 Inductance: 6.4 henries Feel free to call us direct if you have any questions about this product. In regular pickups, the magnetic fields are so strong they physically dampen, or drag on, the strings' vibrat, Authorized Lace Music dealer. I find them mostly at Swap Meets, Estate Sales, music stores and second Hand stores. Please add bluestarmusic.com to your allowed email list to prevent SPAM blocking. We have the best prices and fastest shipping around. Boyd's Guitar Warehouse is Ebay's best used guitar parts superstore. Lace Sensors generate 36 separate magnetic"sensing" fields which, in the areas where they contact the string, read" the strings' vibration. Unlike ordinary pickups. More Harmonics As compared to standard pickups. 3:38. Thanks! Customs fees,excise, or taxes imposed by their country International buyers please message us for a shipping quote- the calculator on here has not been accurate as of late it does not realize that because of size restrictions to some countries Priority Mail is not always available. As always- Great Products& Fast Shipping! Payments must be recieved no later than 5 DAYS from close of this sale. Passive mode on board, fingerstyle technique, mixed output between GR One DI out and … Save our store as your favorite seller for the next guitar project you have. I can combine shipping for multiple items. Please ask before auction. Also, a wider range of harmonic content is read by the Sensor, delivering a more complex tonal response. it really captures the Radiohead jonny greenwood sound because he uses these in his teles and also nails the smashing pumpkins/ breeders/ my bloody valentine sound when used with fuzz or distortion. These Lace Sensor pickups have the same specifications with the same great tone. COMES WITH HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT SCREWS AND RUBBER SPRINGS. Payment is due within 3 days of end of auction or item will be relisted. Delivery Time Frame Domestic Delivery Times USPS First Class Mail(2-5 Business Days) USPS Parcel Post(2-9 Business Days) USPS Priority Mail(2-3 Business Days) International Delivery Times USPS First Class Mail Int'l(14-21 Business Days) USPS Priority Mail Int'l(6-10 Business Days) USPS Express Mail Int'l(3-5 Business Days) Payment is required within the first 48 hours of auctions ending. Awesome seller Awesome communication, Fast Shipping. Find all your favorite Lace bass pickups right here ... Lace Ultra Slim Acoustic Bass. International Bidders Welcome. The thre pickups(Emerald. The patented Lace Micro Combs® replace traditional bobbins, yielding a wider tonal range and better string balance than traditional pickups. This will ship in the original box Check out the pics of the actual item for sale and you decide! Red/Blue Dually: Position: bridge Resistance: 27.2k Peak frequency: 1570 Inductance: 10.6 henries, Crunchy& warm like an overwound PAP. I am not into this style of pickup so I reinstalled the original Gibson pickups. Blues, and Pop Think: Pumpkins. Logos are worn, Middle screw holes have been enlarged Store Inventory#PU-9188 INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS 1. Yet more concentrated umbrella of a sensing field than that of standard magnetic pickups. Also, check my other items for other parts you may need, I do combine shipping whenever possible, thanks! If it is a question of the buyer being unhappy with an accurately listed and described item. Includes knobs and switch knob. Posted with. Featuring Duo-coil design, this full size humbucker is the slimmest pickup … Blues, Country, and R&B, Funk Think: Clapton. Plenty of lead wire for any application. Box we must use the United States Postal Service. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight(shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. thanks and good luck! The second is to produce broader, yet more concentrated, umbrellas of sensing field than standard magnetic pickups.Less Noise, More Harmonics As compared to standard pickups, the Lace pickup reads a greater physical area of the string, while picking up less outside interference. Good luck and happy bidding! We have the best prices and fastest shipping around. Fragen bitte rechtzeitig vor Auktionsende stellen Innerhalb Deutschland: Versand EUR 2.50, Andere Länder auf Anfrage! Middle or bridge pickup. 4.5 of 5 stars. Dobro Resonator Akustik Neck Pickup LACE SENSOR, Used AGI Lace Sensor HG Holy Grail Stratocaster Guitar Pickup, Fender 1997 Lace sensor Telecaster bridge pickup, 1990's FENDER STRATOCASTER LACE SENSOR GOLD GUITAR PICKUP RARE OLD VINTAGE PARTS, USA FENDER RED LACE SENSOR PICKUP WITH WHITE COVER STRATOCASTER/STRAT, USA FENDER BLUE LACE SENSOR PICKUP WITH WHITE COVER STRATOCASTER/STRAT, NOS Genuine Fender Gold Lace Sensor Dually Humbucker Pickup, Fender-Lace Sensor Red Guitar Pickup Bridge, Lace Sensor Matt Pike Dirty Heshers Humbucker Pickup Set Pikes, LACE SENSOR RED 21141BK GUITAR PICKUP IN BLACK FOR FENDER STRAT 14.5K MINTY AA++, Vintage Fender Gold Lace Sensor Original White Pickup 87 STRAT PLUS, Lace Acoustic Sensor Resonator Guitar Pickup Chrome Lace Ultra Slim Profile, Fender USA Guitar Pickup Lace Sensor Blue Logo LOOK HOT! This makes the signal-to-noise ratio nothing short of phenomenal for a single coil system. Fender Stratocaster Lace Sensor BLUE Single Coil Guitar Pickup 21121 White Cover, Fender Lace Sensor Holy Grail HG-1000 Single Coil Guitar Pickup PU-3245, Fender Lace Sensor Holy Grail HG-1500 Single Coil Guitar Pickup PU-3243, 2 Fender Black Lace Sensor Gold Pickups & 1 White Fender Lace Gold Pickup, Lace Sensor Gold 3-Pack SSS Cream Pickup Set Stratocaster USA, Lace Music dually sensor red silver 22.2k black - 02 pickup neck bridge guitar, Fender Telecaster Lace Sensor Gold Pickup Black 1997, Fender Stratocaster Lace Sensor BLUE Single Coil Guitar Pickup PU-3718, Lace Sensor Gold Set Cream Cover Guitar Pickup Set. If you're looking for a hot metal pup, this ain't it. Hot Gold Lace Sensor bridge pickups are designed to duplicate an early Fender single coil pickup with an impressively hot signal. Note: W e will send you an updated invoice with the correct shipping amount if necessary for Buy-It-Now or for buyers west of the Mississippi. And although not pictured, the screws do come with them! But didn’t want to spend the money on a Gibson guitar only to dismantle it. Item: Lace Sensor Fender Stratocaster Strat PICKUP red Condition: Very Good Color: White Description: Perfect working order. International Shipping: Please note that USPS does not track First Class or Priority Mail Flat Rate packages internationally- tracking by customs number varies by destination country. Rock out with some high-horsepower muscle for your axe! Please do not ask to have the value be stated lower. Payment is due within 3 days of end of auction or item will be relisted. We have the best prices and fastest shipping around. These are a great set for those who need classic Strat sounds but also need to kill the hum and buzz. The Lace Sensor® family has a unique radiant Field Barrier system that surrounds both the coil and magnets. Here is your chance to get a deal on these Lace Matt Pikes. really beautiful full sound. Including Alaska and Hawaii US possessions. International& Domestic Shipping All Items will ship the following business day morning after the item has been paid for. Authentic Fender Lace Sensor Set. No returns. The Lace Sensor now uses the latest technology to provide excellent tone for today's players.Lace Sensor pickups have a unique radiant Field Barrier system that surrounds both the coil and magnets. Which I tried to show in the pictures, and sound/function is perfect. Winning bidder please include phone number for shipping form. Unlike ordinary electric guitar pickups that read string vibration from 6 magnetic poles. If you do not agree with terms of sale or shipping prices. Like a few lite scratches. Logo worn off Short wires Works fine, Lace sensor pickup. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Lace Dually Sensor Electric Guitar Pickup - Gold (04504-02) $131.91 New. favorite this post Nov 13 ACOUSTIC PANELS, SOUND PANELS, BASS TRAPS — … Blues, Rock, Country, Jazz Think: SRV. Well, here is your opportunity do so. Description: Fender USA White Silver Lace Sensor Stratocaster Neck Pickup. Lace Sensor Purple: Hot overwound single coil tone. Import duties. FAST shipping and item perfectly described. Designed especially for bass guitar this new passive Lace Sensor bass pickup has an "Ultra Slim" profile that is only 5/16th tall in height. http://www.lowes.com/pd_505222-61-A5125021___?productId=50034192&pl=1&Ntt=vinal+tile, http://www.lowes.com/pd_156864-5613...UserSearch=double+duct+tape&productId=3014450, When Ted Nugent started playing through Eddie's gear, a funny thing happened …. The Lace Sensor Purple is HOT! And carries the full manufacturer warranty. Less noise. Condition: Fair. Brand New: Brand new from the factory or sales floor. More Harmonics As compared to standard pickups. it's a double coil/ humbucker style set. They have been installed but, there's plenty of wire to install into any strat type. These Lace pickups have the same specifications with the same great tone. This is an old fender branded lace sensor red pickup. Punchy, Jazz Blues neck pickup or Slightly High mids. The 13k resistance in the hot bridge indicates more power and cut for harder rockin' and searing solos.Lace has built the Sensor Hot Gold pickups since 1985. Mint: Mint condition with no flaws. It features an extreme low profile (.275" tall) for all resonator applications. Glassy warmth with full sweet sustain and thick, fat neck character. $228.00 New. Some obscure items I may not have much knowledge about. I guarantee, most of my items, but you will have to pay the return shipping if the item is returned. The USA Sensor … There are no original box. I have more info below this if anyone cares.
Blue Crayfish Tank Size, Referential Communication Meaning, Hanging Bathroom Storage Baskets, Linden Tree Shedding, External Monitor Shuts Off When Laptop Lid Closed Windows 10, Northern Pacific Railroad Pictures, Difference Between Male And Female Elk, Opensuse Vs Fedora, Snacks With Hummus, Scp Architect Roblox, Health Services Researcher Salary, Trex Hideaway Start Clips, City Of Fort Worth Inspections Phone Number,