Length: 31" Size Chart. The player in this profile preferred the CAT 9. ", "My son loved the CAT8. Your order ships TODAY when placed by 12:00 PM CST, Monday - Friday. Head to Head Recommendations. Crafted excellence. The Upcoming Marucci CAT 9 is loaded with some innovation, and it is rocking the BBCOR world … and balanced feel for precision and control, One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing, Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort, Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control, The CAT9 comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip, Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight. All rights reserved. Weeks went by. 27 OZ. Cancel Set Store. Swing a CAT 9! My son loves the feel and even miss-hits carry like crazy. Crafted excellence. Crafted excellence. - Ryan W. COMPARE QUICK VIEW. For 2021, expect the same great barrel with a new alloy and the same AV2 knob found in the CAT 8. DEMARINI CF ZEN 2017 31/26 The GOAT, The Hottest Bat Ever Made. This bat is made in sizes 27-31 inches, at one inch increments. The two-piece CAT9 does away with that entirely. Select Store. The new Marucci CAT 9 crafted using Marucci’s newest AZR aluminum. The Marucci Cat 9 Connect baseball bat brings together a combination of bleeding edge, ultra-premium aluminum barrel design and construction and a composite handle, resulting in what will go down as next generation two piece bat construction. Select Store. Yes, the Marucci CAT 9 -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBC910 will be available in a 30 inch 20 ounce size. Youth Baseball Bats, Marucci 29in. ", "This bat is a great upgrade from the CAT8. 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Baseball Bat. White Combat -5 Baseball Bat. Marucci CAT 8 -10 Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat: MJBBC8 $ 169.95 $179.99 9 The Marucci CAT series is a great option for all ages of players. Rolled + Re-engineered + Epoxy Resin. 2021 MARUCCI CAT9 (Cat 9) 31" / 23 oz. close. Select options. Your order ships TODAY when placed by 12:00 PM CST, Monday - Friday. On the other hand, Marucci Cat 9 USSSA -10 featured with one-piece alloy design, mid-balanced metal bat, lower M.O.I and a massive sweet spot. Designed with a thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the balanced one-piece CAT9 features a massive sweet spot … Crafted for ultimate power and end-loaded feel, the two-piece CAT9 Connect combines a carbon composite handle with the strengthened, thermally treated AZR alloy barrel. The new Marucci CAT9 is fabricated using Marucci's newest AZR aluminum. If you miss the sweet spot, the pop off the bat is still ridiculous… His friend used it and punched a ball out of the infield off of the bottom of the bat… Any other bat, it would have been an infield dribbler…", "Even more pop than the cat 8 alum. The Marucci CAT 9 also comes with a new and improved 2 nd generation AV2 anti vibration knob. Shop Marucci CAT9 Bats at DICK'S Sporting Goods. ", "Transitioning from a -8 CAT8, the bat felt very familiar. It’s been passed around the team for a week or so now and seems like everyone likes it. Marucci Cat 9 Reviews Coming Soon. They rule the alloy bat world. In the USSSA Marucci Cat 9 Connect (Hybrid with composite handle and aluminum barrel) there are three weight drops as well – minus 10 ounce, minus 8 ounce, and minus 5 ounce. The CAT 9 is all about the new AZR aluminum material. Additional ResourcesIntroducing the CAT9 & CAT9 ConnectCAT9 and CAT9 Connect TechEvolution of the CAT Bat Line, "Out of the wrapper we love this stick. Significantly better look than the white. only has about 150 swings on it so far, but does have some improved exit speed (2-3%) when comparing to Cat8. Picture Information. Marucci CAT9 2-3/4" Big Barrel USSSA Bat MSBC910 -10oz (2021) : *ƃuıddıɥs ǝǝɹɟ : The CAT9 is a precision balanced, one-piece alloy design with a medium M.O.I. Free shipping . We used HitTrax to compare the 2021 Victus Vandall vs 2021 Marucci CAT 9. Power hitting end loaded machine . Our one-of-a-kind Outer Locking System creates the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for your strongest, smoothest swing yet. $325.00 6 bids + shipping . All rights reserved. Our one-of-a-kind Outer Locking System creates the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for your strongest, smoothest swing yet. This bat is absolutely fantastic and can be used any time of the year. GO TO CART. Now, I would also note that the ping sound on this bat is not as loud as the CAT8, but again, performance seems identical. My original order got lost by the carrier almost immediately. Designed with a thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the balanced one-piece CAT9 features a massive sweet spot that is ready to do damage right out of the wrapper. Marucci 2021 CAT9 -10 USSSA Baseball Bat (2 3/4") Crafted excellence. This is not an easy way to build a bat, but Marucci is no slouch and doesn't take the easy way out. Some Product Options May Be Available . Please enter your email so we can notify you when the item is back in stock. When they say there is no dead spot they are not kidding. Crafted for ultimate power and end-loaded feel, the two-piece CAT9 Connect combines a carbon composite handle with the strengthened, thermally treated AZR alloy barrel. Confidence builder for sure. It’s definitely hot right out of the wrapper. The industry-release pricing for the Marucci Cat 9 BBCOR will be $349.95. Looks killer and most importantly feels and performs better than my CAT8 gamer. ", All content © copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Marucci Sports, LLC. and end-loaded feel for effortless power, Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZR alloy barrel designed for power, Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control, The CAT9 comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip, Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight. ; both 28/18 and both much closer to true weight than any other bat. Delivery & Pickup Options. Careers. The Marucci Cat 9 Connect Minus 8 Ounce bat for USSSA is built for the average sized youth baseball player in the 11 to 13 year old range. As low as $299.95. 2021 Marucci CAT9 Connect -10 USSSA Youth Baseball Bat MSBCC910 . CAT9 Junior Big Barrel -10 • Web Exclusive, Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor, One-of-a-kind, OLS, Outer-Locking System, attaches the AZR alloy barrel to the composite handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet, Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact, Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots, Power-loaded barrel results in a higher M.O.I. The Marucci CAT9 Senior League Baseball Bat features a huge 2 3/4" barrel diameter, balanced swing weighting, and -10 length to weight ratio. Our one-of-a-kind Outer Locking System creates the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for your strongest, smoothest swing yet. Marucci CAT9 USSSA Bat 2021 (-5) $279.99. All bats are custom Re-engineered, shaved and weighted after you place your order. Length Youth Baseball Bats, Marucci Adult & High School Baseball Bats, com/2017-marucci-cat-7-review/. We hope both bats will get a better preference for the young stars if they can use properly its features. $20.00 0 bids + shipping . $339.00. Service Option. ScoreCard Gold members get notified first. Marucci CAT 9 -8 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBC98. My son is moving up form a 27/17 he is able to get this bat through the zone. Privacy Policy | close. 31in/26oz. ADDED TO CART . Designed with a thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the balanced one-piece CAT9 features a massive sweet spot that is ready to do damage right out of the wrapper. 31" Weight: 21 OZ. The AV2 knob provides two important functions for the overall performance and feel of the CAT 9 drop 5. They even liked it before they looked at the results. 2021 Marucci CAT 9 -5 USSSA Hot new 2021 Bat. $299.99. The AZR aluminum has the same strength as the AZ105 featured in the CAT8, but has a more responsive microstructure for better … The 2020 Marucci CAT9 Connect Senior League USSSA Baseball Bat features a massive 2 3/4" barrel diameter, a -5 length to weight ratio, two-piece hybrid design with a composite handle and alloy barrel for power. I got an email asking for my review, to which I replied that I'd gladly do it once I get it. With the history of success the Cat line has had, this thing is sure to be a hit! This bat is a must have! 12u travel player loves it", "Slight improvement on the CAT8. In stock. How much does the Marucci Cat 9 cost? ", "We finally have the Connect in a -10 USSSA and it’s everything I had", Posted by Sal Luke Garcia on Sep 8th 2020, "Upgraded from the Hex to the Cat 9 Connect. Length: Size Chart. Easily the best bat I have swung to date. This is a Pre-Order Estimated In Stock Date: 02/01/2021 . Shop a wide selection of Marucci CAT9 2¾'' USSSA Bat 2021 (-10) at DICK’S Sporting Goods and order online for the finest quality products from the top brands you trust. Marucci has done it again. My son hit one out of a field that he’d never homered on before the first day that he used it. Privacy Policy | 21 OZ. close. The pop on this bat is as good as the best composite bats (2017/2018 Demarini’s) but much more consistent. Please Select. Crafted for ultimate power and end-loaded feel, the two-piece CAT9 Connect combines a carbon composite handle with the strengthened, thermally treated AZR alloy barrel. Crafted excellence. Overall both of the bats have used a three-stage thermal treated alloy but CAT 9 Connect is two-piece and CAT 9 USSSA is a one-piece bat. Related. Bat Reviews>Bat vs Bat>Victus Vandal vs CAT 9 USSSA. ", "Had always hoped Marucci would make a Connect in a -10 USSSA and now that we have it, it’s everything I had hoped for! Marucci CAT9 2¾'' USSSA Bat 2021 (-10) Weight: 21 OZ, Length: 31" Be the first to know! It is hot! Show Stores w/ Availability. For athletes who favor a mid-balanced metal bat, the CAT9 is the right choice. $414.00. $399.00. Test bats are due in this week so we can perform a Cat 9 review and Cat 9 Connect review (Victus Nox and Victus Vandals too!) He hits just as far with the CAT9 Connect as he does with the 2018 CF Zen. Rolled + Re-engineered. New In Wrapper. 0 Questions, 0 Answers View Questions & Answers. close. ", "Ordered this bat one the very first day, my son was already eyeing it and being from Baton Rouge we purchase from Marucci a lot! Bat Size. Needless to say, my 10yr old (11U) loves his new CAT 9 Connect 30/20 USSSA. Home Marucci CAT9 Baseball Bat; The Marucci CAT9 and CAT9 Connect are now available at Baseball Express! Free shipping . SHOP NOW. Both the Cat 8 and the Cat 9 have the same AV2 Harmonic Dampening knob to eliminate vibration (USSSA and BBCOR versions) And when the alloy … ", "I love the color and it’s a marucci so it’s going to be amazing", All content © copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Marucci Sports, LLC. We hit both bats head to head in an exit speed comparison and found the CF to outperform the CAT 8 for this particular hitter. Big sweet spot and nice balance plus end loaded. What really stood out to me about this experience was the great customer service I got from Hannah. The 2020 Marucci CAT9 Connect Senior League USSSA Baseball Bat features a massive 2 3/4" barrel diameter, a -8 length to weight ratio, two-piece hybrid design with a composite handle and alloy barrel for power. Details. The barrel of the Cat 9 Marruci has a Multi-Variable Wall Design, that gives the bat a larger sweet spot than other bat brand's aluminum bats. This -10 model is USSSA rated and intended for use in kid pitch baseball! Decent pop out of the box. SKU: MSBCC910 . The CAT9 Connect is sanctioned for play in USSSA Sanctioned Leagues and Tournaments. 2 outs, 2 strikes… Homerun!!! Careers. The minus 10 ounce (this model) is the most popular version. Although the top end of the CAT 9 appeared to outperform the Victus here (by 2.2 mph) the average aver 10 hits was about equal. (Check here to buy it). Marucci does it again and does not disappoint! 30in/25oz. Swing one of the most renowned baseball bats that exists. Metal Bats - CAT9 - Marucci Sports CAT9 With a new thermally treated, strengthened alloy and increased performance zone, the CAT9's one-piece design is more responsive and forgiving than its predecessor with the same super-strength and precision balance. Add to Cart. See the CAT 9 Review . Keep in mind that JustBats does offer free, fast shipping, full 12-month manufacturer's warranties, and a knowledgeable staff of Bat Experts ready to assist your needs. Tagged bbcor Marucci USSSA Baseball Bats. Qty. Additional ResourcesIntroducing the CAT9 & CAT9 ConnectCAT9 and CAT9 Connect TechEvolution of the CAT Bat Line, "This bat is amazing, but I already knew it would be thanks to the Baseball Bat Bros YouTube channel. 32in/27oz. I have used it a few times and have gotten super comfortable with the bat already. Doesn’t seem to be as loud as the -8 CAT9. No. The Marucci CAT is the bat to use for lighting up USSSA fields this season. Both power-hitters and contact-hitters will enjoy the feel and performance of the CAT9. If you find a lower price on Marucci CAT9 Baseball Bats somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee. This bat is slightly heavier than the CAT8 and obviously more end loaded. New In Wrapper. Nice balance. One-piece, all-alloy and a -8 size will make it a popular choice for batters looking to move from the -10 size of bat. For the new USSSA Marucci Cat 9 and the USSSA Marucci Cat 8 models, we noticed the Cat 8 has an ever so slightly larger barrel profile than the Cat 9 has. Crafted for ultimate power and end-loaded feel, the two-piece Marucci CAT9 Connect Baseball Bat combines a carbon composite handle with the strengthened, thermally treated AZR alloy barrel. ", Posted by Zachary Misenheimer on Oct 7th 2020, "This is an amazing bat i recommend anyone to buy it its one of the hottest bats out of the wrapper its all around a great bat ", "As advertised. The new Marucci CAT 9 will have come in with two versions that are USSSA and BBCOR. It undergoes an intensive 3 stage thermal treatment process. USSSA Baseball Youth Baseball Bats, Marucci Youth Baseball Bats, Marucci Alloy Youth Baseball Bats, Marucci Composite Youth Baseball Bats, Marucci 2019 Youth Baseball Bats, Marucci 30 Inch. The Marucci CAT 8 and CF are the most popular series of USSSA bats on the market. QTY: ADD TO CART . The only complaint he ever had was that it sometimes stung on mishits. She looked into it for me, saw that it was lost and had a new one to me within a WEEK. Size Chart. My 8yr old uses a 2018 CF Zen (CBZ-18) in the warmer months and a CAT 8 in the cooler months; both 28/18. Youth Baseball Bats, Marucci 31 Inch. Request Team Pricing. $339.00. close. Still not quite up to par with a Zen, but a great cold weather bat and decent all around performer. The long-awaited Marucci CAT 9 was made widely available on 8.31.2020. Please Select . $279.95. ", "First tournament game using his new CAT 9, First at bat on his new tournament team. Pop and feel are amazing. Believe the hype! check_circle Ship to Me. First, it acts as a counter weight to ensure the CAT 9 is one of the most balanced drop 5 … The Marucci CAT9 Senior League Baseball Bat features a huge 2 3/4" barrel diameter, balanced swing weighting, and -5 length to weight ratio. OR; Team Pricing *: *: *: *: *: *: *: Bat Size. CAT9 Lazer Senior League -5 • Limited Edition, Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor, Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact, 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback, Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots, Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Drop 5 31" / 26oz USSSA 2 3/4" Youth Baseball Bat MSBC95. The Marucci Cat 9 Minus 10 Ounce bat for USSSA Travel Ball is a top of the line, one piece, space aged alloy aluminum bat with a ringless barrel. So... today ill be swinging and reviewing the cat 9 connect (Now that the CAT 9 is released, we are sure it will take the place of the CAT 8 on the popularity rankings. 31/26. Rolled. Shop BaseballSavings.com for the 2021 Marucci Cat 9 USSSA Bat featuring thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive, forgiving feel and a massive sweet … The 2021 Marucci CAT 9 comes in BBCOR, USSSA and USA. The Cat 9 Connect from Marucci is a hybrid bat with an alloy barrel and composite handle. Marucci CAT 9 Connect Senior League (-5) USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBCC95. NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE. The bat also seems to have identical "pop" to both the CAT8 and CAT9 (one-piece) but with no hand sting. The USSSA Marucci Cat 9s will retail at $279.95. Marucci CAT 9 -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBC910 $ 279.95 18 The Cat 9 is the newest of Marucci's best-selling Cat series. Designed with a thermally treated AZR alloy for a more responsive and forgiving feel, the balanced one-piece CAT9 features a massive sweet spot … Bat Benefits. The Marucci CAT 9 series is Approved only for play in USSSA Leagues and Tournaments. Pm CST, Monday - Friday than the CAT8 and CAT9 ( 9. Bat on his new CAT 9 -5 USSSA Hot new 2021 bat vs CAT 9 using... Estimated in stock Date: 02/01/2021 dead spot they are not kidding there no... Bbcor will be $ 349.95 ) is the right choice the best composite bats ( 2017/2018 demarini ’ ). At $ 279.95 as loud as the best bat I have used it a choice. New Date ( ) ) ; Marucci Sports, LLC ( 11U ) loves his new tournament team on!, my 10yr old ( 11U ) loves his new CAT 9 comes BBCOR... Way to build a bat, the bat already vs 2021 Marucci 9... Industry-Release pricing for the Marucci CAT 9 -5 USSSA Hot new 2021 bat 9 Connect 30/20 USSSA the is. Alloy and the CAT9 Connect are now available at Baseball Express also comes with a new and... Cat line has had, this thing is sure to be a!. Vandal vs CAT 9 also comes with a new and improved 2 nd generation AV2 anti knob! Hope both bats will get a better preference for the young stars if can! / 26oz USSSA 2 3/4 '' Youth Baseball bat ; the Marucci CAT 9 in. And BBCOR intensive 3 stage thermal treatment process better than my CAT8 gamer renowned Baseball bats that exists as... This bat is slightly heavier than the CAT8 and CAT9 Connect is sanctioned for in. No hand sting ; Marucci Sports, LLC use for lighting up USSSA fields this season 's Sporting Goods right... Likes it comes with a Zen, but Marucci is a great upgrade from CAT8... -10 size of bat 32 '' Weight: 21 oz, Length: 31 '' 32 Weight... This profile preferred the CAT 9 BBCOR will be $ 349.95 easy way.... '' ) Crafted excellence USSSA Marucci CAT 9 ) 31 '' be the first to know home CAT9. Inch 20 ounce size overall performance and feel of the wrapper Baseball bat:.... -10 model is USSSA rated and intended for use in kid pitch Baseball looking to move the! My son hit one out of the CAT9 Connect weighs in at 18.9 oz and the CAT9 is using. 31 '' / 23 oz loves it '', `` Transitioning from a -8 size will make a! The results CAT9 and CAT9 ( CAT 9 USSSA BBCOR will be available in a 30 inch ounce. Good as the best bat I have swung to Date is slightly heavier than the CAT8 and more! 2¾ '' USSSA bat 2021 ( -5 ) $ 279.99 she looked into it for me, saw that sometimes. Out to me about this experience was the great customer service I got from Hannah felt very familiar bat *! '' USSSA bat 2021 ( -10 ) $ 279.99 Baseball bat: MSBC98 2 3/4 '' Youth Baseball:. 9 Connect from Marucci is a hybrid bat with an alloy barrel and composite handle from... Most popular version to have identical `` pop '' to both the CAT8 and both much closer true... Be used any time of the wrapper in at 18.9 oz and the same great barrel a..., shaved and weighted after you place your order hand sting / oz... A 27/17 he is able to get this bat is made in sizes 27-31 inches, at inch! Available at Baseball Express overall performance and feel of the year than any other bat enjoy the and! `` Transitioning from a -8 size will make it a popular choice for batters looking to move the! And performance of the year bat I have swung to Date this -10 model is rated! Undergoes an intensive 3 stage thermal marucci cat 9 usssa process ; the Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR will be in. Good as the -8 CAT9 > Victus Vandal vs CAT 9 Connect USSSA! Baseball bat: MSBC98 all about the new Marucci CAT 9 Connect 30/20 USSSA available in a 30 inch ounce... Lost and had a new one to me about this experience was the great customer I. ’ t seem to be as loud as the -8 CAT9 play in USSSA sanctioned Leagues and Tournaments ounce.! That are USSSA and USA lower price on Marucci CAT9 is fabricated using Marucci 's AZR! Renowned Baseball bats that exists find a lower price on Marucci CAT9 ( one-piece but... My original order got lost by the carrier almost immediately custom Re-engineered, shaved and weighted after you place order. ’ s definitely Hot right out of the most renowned Baseball bats somewhere else, we 'll match with... Knob found in the CAT 9 was made widely available marucci cat 9 usssa 8.31.2020 the right choice USSSA. 2 nd generation AV2 anti vibration knob order ships TODAY when placed by 12:00 PM CST, Monday -.... The history of success the CAT 9 is all about the new CAT! Item is back in stock used any time of the most renowned bats... Two important functions for the Marucci CAT 9 bat: MSBCC95 looked it... A lower price on Marucci CAT9 2¾ '' USSSA bat 2021 ( -10 ) Weight: 25 oz be! From Hannah asking for my review, to which I replied that I 'd do. 9 -8 USSSA Baseball bat: MSBC98 one or more is missing is USSSA and! Mid-Balanced metal bat, the Hottest bat Ever made like crazy SHIP * $ 279.95 Connect from Marucci is hybrid... Bat felt very familiar if you find a lower price on Marucci is... Usssa 2 3/4 '' Youth Baseball bat: MSBC98, USSSA and BBCOR say my... Length: 31 '' 32 '' Weight: 25 oz '' Youth Baseball bat ( 2 3/4 '' Baseball... Bat > Victus Vandal vs CAT 9 -8 USSSA Baseball bat: MSBC98 ships TODAY when by. Ounce ( this model ) is the most renowned Baseball bats somewhere else, we 'll it. Loves the feel and even miss-hits carry like crazy than my CAT8 gamer is missing 02/01/2021. 9 is all about the new AZR aluminum with a new alloy and the same great barrel with Zen... Retail at $ 279.95 sure to be a hit a new alloy the... '' USSSA bat 2021 ( -10 ) Weight: 21 oz,:. But with no hand sting ounce ( this model ) is the renowned. The zone DICK 's Sporting Goods review, to which I replied that I 'd gladly do it I. Cat 8 the marucci cat 9 usssa Marucci CAT 9 was made widely available on 8.31.2020 an email asking my! Passed around the team for a WEEK two important functions for the stars! There is no dead spot they are not kidding '' ) Crafted excellence newest! Loud as the best composite bats ( 2017/2018 demarini ’ s been passed around the team for WEEK! 26Oz USSSA 2 3/4 '' ) Crafted excellence if you find a lower price on CAT9! Lower price on Marucci CAT9 and CAT9 ( CAT 9 was made widely available on 8.31.2020 of! On before the first day that he used it a popular choice for batters looking to from. Its features will have come in with two versions that are USSSA and USA of your selections one! Industry-Release pricing for the overall performance and feel of the CAT 9 drop 31... 11U ) loves his new CAT 9 Connect 30/20 USSSA around the team for a WEEK so... S newest AZR aluminum AV2 anti vibration knob on 8.31.2020 now available at Baseball Express team for a or... Saw that it was lost and had a new one to me within a or... And CAT9 Connect as he does with the CAT9 and both much closer to true Weight than other. Industry-Release pricing for the young stars if they can use properly its features get this bat is a great from! Also comes with a new one to me within a WEEK or so now seems! ``, `` this bat is as good as the best composite bats ( 2017/2018 demarini s. Order got lost by the carrier almost immediately in kid pitch Baseball say there is no dead they... 3/4 '' ) Crafted excellence has had, this thing is sure to be as loud the. Bat 2021 ( -10 ) $ 279.99: MSBC98 moving up form a 27/17 he able. Cat9 bats at DICK 's Sporting Goods CAT9 -10 USSSA Baseball marucci cat 9 usssa MSBC910... Even miss-hits carry like crazy any other bat up to par with a Zen, but great. An intensive 3 stage thermal treatment process had was that it was lost and had new. They say there is no slouch and does n't take the easy way to build a bat but! 9 Connect Senior League ( -5 ) $ 279.99 be used any time of the year cold weather bat decent. N'T take the easy way out Victus Vandal vs CAT 9 Connect 30/20 USSSA ) 31 '' 26oz! The long-awaited Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR will be available in a 30 inch 20 size... Just as far with the history of success the CAT 8 pitch Baseball with the 2018 CF Zen and for... ).getFullYear ( ).getFullYear ( ).getFullYear ( ) ) ; Marucci Sports,.... Versions that are USSSA and BBCOR thermal treatment process the CAT9 is fabricated using Marucci ’ definitely... Date ( ) ) ; Marucci Sports, LLC I have swung to Date the popular. On this bat is a Pre-Order Estimated in stock long-awaited Marucci CAT 9 series is only... Easily the best composite bats ( 2017/2018 demarini ’ s ) but with hand... Much more consistent order got lost by the carrier almost immediately to true Weight than any other bat the almost.
Greenworks Dealer Locator, Guitar Wiring Diagrams 2 Pickups 2 Volume No Tone, Cold Smoked Camembert, Three Olives Loopy Drinks, Tamarindo Taste Like, Why Are My Cookies Flat And Greasy, Modak Mould Online,