With the same fbook friend when I messaged her in the “secret” chat it worked. Cannot respond to the message showing on my screen. Personally I wasn’t going to try that so definitely not advising was just something I saw on googling as a last resort. THEN I later received a notification for a NEW chat that was nearly 1 MONTH OLD from a new contact! If so, just press the Update button. Anyone else having problems getting into there Yahoo email and Yahoo messenger account today? On laptop it says I have no messages with anyone, on iPod it cannot load messages and on phone it just won’t send or receive anything. plz can anyone tell me when will be last status issue resolve by fb At the moment, we haven't detected any problems at Facebook Messenger. Done & dusted 2 years ago! Messenger on my Mac Book Air running Catalina 10.15.7 is not working as it should infact its useless. Same, why does it work for other accounts in my same device??? Open Messenger for Windows or macOS. I click it, it pops up, and then immediately closes. My messenger suddenly won’t send picture or video messages. Sometimes my friends show they haven’t been active for hours yet I just finished chatting with them on messenger. I think the more people who report this the more they will see it as an issue/ Even on the desktop I am having issue with seeing my friends last active and they did not turn it off at all . I cannot see any of my messages. Thanks, I think my Facebook messenger is broken. I am able to send text based messages successfully but not picture. I am having the same issues as everyone else with the active status My problem though is that it will still show the active for everyone expect the last person I messaged. I hope facebook is aware of this and now fixing the issue. Others can see my last active status. I would like to know why and how to solve the problem? I wonder the same. This is most likely due to changes being made for tomorrow’s (Sept. 15th) forced upgrade to Windows Live Messenger 2009. I’ve been having the same issue with my phone and computer, neither is showing me active when I’m literally logged on and looking at it. This issue could impact either Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp integrations. @HemsterStation where are you when a customer has a problem? While it wasn’t an issue to login to Yahoo! 2020-11-22 13:01:04 @Mubeen2shaik @jawwy I didn't get any help from jawwy support team or Facebook Messenger and iam trying to get help from Twitter still … Did it happen to you again? But if I click on the notifications under marketplace it just opens random marketplace listings. Please help. Messages sending ok though.. Can anyone help please?? I m not able to see last active status of others. If I have a Secret Conversation on the iPhone, I have to create the same chat on the iPad as Secret Conversation (“one device only”). Not able to make myself unavailable. You can also take a look here to see if Facebook Messenger is down -KB, RT @SmBizDaily: Here are four pieces of advice from successful business owners around the country to help their peers make the most of this…, Hi Duncan. Instead of installing and reinstalling.. just log in and out of fb. From here, see if Messenger is among the apps awaiting an update. This issue started a few days ago and after rebooting, reinstalling the program its still not working.. Can anyone tell me what is going on. Can't send or receive messages on Facebook Messenger. Keep me signed in Their is the option of not sure how to say it a reset if your phone but can lose a lot if data that way. When is this going to be fixed. Whatsapp allows users to send and recieve messages, photos, and other information and is considered an alternative to text messages or SMS. Sometimes you cannot attach images to it. Alert: Problems Reported The Facebook Messenger app can be found on iTunes, Google play, the Chrome Web Store, and other stores for mobile devices. Now it closes immediately and stops working. OMG!!! For the last four days a friend and I have been experiencing this issue. Which couldn’t solve network issues since it has been one month, kept on talking to you people alot on you facebook messenger team, each and everyone working over their is bloody fake people. I updated Messenger and not I can’t see or reply to any conversation from Marketplace. How does one justify not getting a ticket? For the last 2-3 weeks messenger has been on and off showing my cousin online and active now but my messages to her sit as just sent not delivered and then she’ll show as offline with a last active status for anything from 2 minutes to hours. I’ll give an update here if I get anywhere with it. Réponse Enregistrer. Click Report a Problem. I need your help to proceed with the return of some products. When you fail to video call on Facebook Messenger, … I used to get messages on my e-mail showing that I had a message on Facebook – not anymore!! I have tried everything and nothing works. The latest status update will be left below with scheduled maintenance information when it arrives. All I can see when go on messenger. Ive unistalled and re installed ..still happened I think we all just need to keep reporting to messenger the issues so that they can see it’s a problem. 8/5 messenger app working earlier today on my iPad Pro iPadOS which is up to date. @PureGymCamb Guys where does one park? Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger began to crash on August 7th. Here's … If I only have 1 bubble open, everything works fine, no problems. So frustrating. Any suggestions, been doing this a few days now. Can’t retrieve incoming messages on iPad. How do we get to talk to someone @HotpointUK ? FB is loading very slowly and crashes on occasion. That sums it up. If you're having trouble logging into Messenger, please make sure that you have the most up-to-date version of the Messenger app installed. nailbitter007. Me and my friends don’t turn off active status on messenger. This was on my phone app. Home › Forums › Archives › Instant Messaging › Yahoo! Suddenly today Messenger has stopped me sending any pics on it?!! Although it shows he has received them. Changing the time for a month or even six months ahead. Its really frustrating. So, here we have mentioned how you can check and update next software on your iPhone. Hope the Facebook troubleshooting below could help you when using Facebook messenger. Every time I watch a video or leave a comment there is a huge lag time before I can hit the like tab or at times, even scroll. I’ve tried soft resetting my phone, deleting old files and apps, uninstalled and reinstalled the messenger app, updated my iOS, and the app still crashes. My last active was not showing for 10 days and then it just came back,maybe it’s when messenger had a new update, I reported it every day but no reply, it seems to be a glitch on messenger. I am still having this issue, but I have an Android. Works my end. Ive forced stopped app. the last active on messenger, ’cause i thought it was a lost case :P. i don’t think that helped.. it was fixed the next day, I did nothing, just checked this morning and it was working, My last active still isn’t working either. If the app is still unresponsive, you may need to update or reinstall. 0 3 0. Since the updates, I can’t see the last active time of my friends on messenger, only when they are active! If you want to open a new one is closes instantly.Don’t worry, Facebook itself will die one day just like myspace, hi5 etc. Click Preferences. But, the next time, I get one, I have to remove the app and reinstall this to see the message. 2.3 Update or Reinstall the App. @BrockbankSean Hi Sean! Tried phoning - no response, tried live chat - no response, tried Facebook messenger - no response, tried email - no response. It’s my 3rd day that the messenger is not working right. When will this be solved? Care 1800-585-2494. It’s not my internet connection as my sons works fine. Started after the iOS 14.2 update. I can see him sending messages to me, but he can’t see my messages I send. When you launch, use or update the Facebook Messenger on your phone, the App would suddenly crash and keep freezing. It’s only on the app, they show up on the desktop. yet.. @Matalan please can you reply to emails and Facebook messenger. Messenger wont let me share/forward images or videos.. keeps crashing all the time. When I go to log-in cannot respond to message my page comes up, but I cannot navigate around the page. It’s actually causing me major problems with communication. @DecathlonUK Been stuck trying to talk to robots on your FB messenger, going in circles reading copy and pasted unhelpful information. August 8th Facebook began to crash. I need your help to proceed with the return of some products. Issue with my order, how do I reach you??? Facebook has had problems loading images, videos, and other data across its apps today, including Instagram, WhatsApp, and Messenger. My iOS app won’t even open. IF I delete the app and reinstall it, the problems are cleared, but come back a few minutes later. Sending screenshots in Facebook Messenger on my iPad comes up “couldn’t send” and I get a red ! 1. After an hour or two from installing and reinstalling, I cannot send messages (in real time). I can’t respond to notifications or use marketplace from my phone. It show me there is a message but know way to access it unless I go into Marketplace find the item again and check on conversation. keeps popping up at top “we have lost connection to the server. They do show on my computer. It seems to be account based and not device specific. Same for me. That used to be a big help by not having to check each individual separately before texting so they don’t get disturbed while sleeping. Answers and ask about the outage, some Yahoo! My photos and videos from my 12 max pro Are going through on messenger for the first time in three days. posted that they were updating or whatever and how long it will take....don't ya think? I haven’t received any notifications that I’ve been reported. There's a lot of plates spinning at Messenger HQ - but the question now is whether there are too many things happening, and what impact that might have on users. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it works for a little while then bam! The active list shows but the recently active list doesn’t show and time stamp is gone. Still a pain but easier than reinstalling. My inbox shows new messages… About about after 10 messages it shows conversations from 5 years ago and the conversations in between don’t show up. We have tried alternate messenger but that works her end and not mine. 2020-12-02 00:27:39 @mishkasilverman @nationalcares No vehicle as promised at Teterboro's Atlantic Aviation terminal! I can view the photos thru browser. Hi Athena,yes my last active is still working, it was down for about 10 days but just came back ,I didn’t do anything just reported it every day. Le décollage de la fusée Falcon 9 de SpaceX, en Floride le 15 novembre 2020. Why can I no longer see if someone is online or not, ie green dot not showing? It is FB. I have even resorted to begging so I feel like no one there is listening at all. All other messaging apps are working in my phone except the messenger. I keep shutting the app down coz I keep forgetting that I'm in the middle of a conversation No problems detected at Facebook Messenger. This has been going on since 29 Jun 2020. I really hope they make an update fixing it! 2. Whichever is true, falling for one can be devastating. Hang out anytime, anywhere - Messenger makes it easy and fun to stay close to your favorite people. Vista Live Messenger Problem. I don’t know how this is affecting so many people and nothing has been done about it. I mean come on now. I cant see when any of my friends were last active really hard to know when to message them I have done all of the options to update and nothing seems to have worked, I did all that as well. I just wish it would fix itself already. won’t open on my iphone. Its frustrating. Not until I replied via phone did it show up on desktop. Ive reported this so many times, im not sure what else to do. @TeamKnowhowUK @curryspcworld this is a joke I’ve been waiting 5 days now for my order no tracer nothing on the phone for hours trying to get thought and get no where the Facebook messenger service is a joke and it’s takeing the piss will be going to trade and standers, @MLConklin @r_bittner I wish texting wasn't so broken. One of the issues that many users reported is the unresponsiveness of the app. Tonight it doesn’t stay open. @Joulesclothing I cannot get through to your customer service department by phone - get cut off after 25 mins and no response to email or chat or FB messenger either. Bypass Facebook shutdown Server side script. Mine seems to have a large delay in message alerts like sent/received/read etc. If there was an update there for messenger I would have done that too, but no update for fbook messenger yet. FB has been making some really bad changes lately – are they rewarding work with peanuts and getting what they pay for? Toute l'actualité, le sport, la météo, les infos people, les vidéos, en restant connecté à votre messagerie Hotmail - Outlook et Skype I did end up googling more and I deactivated and reactivated my Facebook but I was unable to figure out how to deactivate and reactivate messenger due to the instructions not being “comparable” with the options I clicked. Right back to not working, Michelle, did you have any luck with your FB contact? The Yahoo Messenger application is available for most desktop operating systems including Windows and OS X, as well as iOS and Android. Weird. I tried to reinstall my app, turn off my phone and reset my phone setting but it didn’t solve this problem. Il y a 1 décennie. Thanks not FB! I’m the same problem. experienced an outage which caused intermittent login issues for Yahoo! has been like t. Editor update: Facebook Messenger is having problems on May 17. If needed, you can read how to delete Facebook messages or How to archive Facebook messages. No problems at Yahoo Messenger Yahoo Messenger (Y!M) is an online messaging service that lets users exchange text messages and place video calls. I’m active, friends are active I checked. Very frustrating. Newest Android update…..Messenger works when I open App but doesn’t notify me or pop up head otherwise. There’s been Messenger server problems today, causing instant messages not to be delivered to contacts and possibly issues with signing in. developers ?????????? The fact that you are ‘forced’ to download Facebook Messenger is one of the most common complaints. Continue. Répondre Enregistrer. Ive also posted on reddit as well. is a yahoo messenger problem today coz i cant connect to messenger or even browse it?? No more bubble in the top right corner . This same issue is also happening with a friend of mine. How to Fix Facebook Messenger Video Call not Working on iPhone. Messenger won’t load on your iPhone and you don’t know why. Oddly, when I delete and reinstall, I get the OLD version of messenger downloaded. Going to do a round the board online darts … Cannot go to my home page. I’m on an iPhone and everything is upto date What could be the issue? Nope- mine has been like it for 2 weeks!!!! i can’t chat and video call at same time, usually when i chat i can see the video in the corner but now it don’t do it anymore and same for my friend. @shortay112 We can not accept DM's on Instagram, however, we can help you here or on Facebook messenger. Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total) Author Posts November 8, 2002 at 4:54 pm #7769 mariettelarkinMember […] All I get is “use data to view all” but when I click it, nothing happens. I want my money back! Please let us know what issue you are experiencing with Facebook Messenger: Thank you for the report! Do you think some people who has the same issue already fix it? Just wondering if you every resolved your issue with the FB messenger? Comme pour tout problème avec votre ordinateur, pensez à redémarrer avant de chercher autre part. Very frustrating. I have been reporting it! @HarveyNicholsCS I’ve contacted you by email and Facebook messenger today regarding an order I can’t track that is now late. Mine has been down since Monday, and is still currently down. I’ve already posted a question about this in the community help section last night and I’ve gotten no response. Now I’m furious because it didn’t even fix the problem. I wouldn’t have done it and could not say if it will help and likely cause you a headache unless you have everything backed up. Then if I turn off and back on my phone it’s the new versions. I get a pop up telling me it has stopped as soon as I try opening it. Subscription is canceled! Now more than ever, people are using technology to stay in touch with the people they care about, even when physically apart. Its independence also makes it … CLEARLY several people are having the same issue. Messenger will not send on the phone and will not download gifs, photos, or anything else. Have you tried sending 2 photos at once? Any suggestions? I tried downloading an older version of fb messenger. @SarahLeanneRose Exactly!!!! Il y a 1 décennie. My friends also show OFFLINE despite being active, on my screen. Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code. Guys, mine is showing the “last active” today, fingers crossed . I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling. Still having this issue. I was having a problem with my Messenger notifications after updating my iPhone 6s to iOS 14/13/12/11/10/9.3.2. Yes, my “Active Status” in settings is switched ON, also in Facebook. Thanks! I literally report this as a bug within the messenger app every day and no response. Seems to be since the last update.
What Do Water Lilies Eat, Leatherleaf Mahonia For Sale, Edexcel Chemistry Igcse, World Nature Conservation Day 2020 Theme, Ath-m30 Replacement Ear Pads, Mastic, Ny Crime, Jbpm Vs Camunda, Shadow Priest Guide, Crochet Ocean Waves Pattern,