Like other types of phytoplankton, Nannochloropsis contains a range of vitamins including vitamin C, vitamin A (as beta-carotene), B vitamins, and vitamin E. Nannochloropsis doesn’t contain any vitamin D, but this is common in phytoplankton. Oceans Alive CONTAINS EVERYTHING NECESSARY to replace things needed to rebuild your body, fuel your brain and restore and influence optimal health! Get some for yourself, get some for your family... and stock up for a rainy day, because the shelf-life on this product is several years and I can tell you with experience and conviction you don't want to go a day without it! Promotes cellular health Is a source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) The scientific name of this strain of marine phytoplankton is Nannochloropsis Gaditana or "Nanno" for short. The blue whale is king of the seas and feeds almost exclusively on marine phytoplankton and a select species of krill which, in turn, also eat phytoplankton. Improve cognitive ability Rejuvenates your body with ultra-clean cellular energy Elevates your state of health Energises your day and helps deep sleep at nights. Over time, this can lead to serious issues.). Well, this methylation process continues, up until you reach 19 or 20 years of age or so. (It even contains 185 nutritional molecules that have no match to any historical data.). Oceans Alive contains essential minerals to keep things running smoothly! Therefore we CANNOT be healthy and we certainly can't ENJOY LIFE! Feed your cells and  rejuvenate every system in your body, so you can optimize your chances of health and longevity. Yes! That's why we do things a little differently around here. (...In fact, it's responsible for creating and sustaining our very atmosphere!). Once this happens, your liver can't absorb the necessary materials to build new cells! *This is where Oceans Alive's heirloom phytoplankton comes in... because it's microscopic and so bioavailable that your body can not only absorb but USE all of the nutrients immediately without taxing your liver! However, because even most health connoisseurs don't know much about marine phytoplankton, many people who have heard about it confuse it with macro-algaes, like seaweed or other micro-algae like blue green algae. You see, marine phytoplankton has fed life as we know it since the beginning of time. And because every part of your body is balanced properly and getting the nutrients it desperately needs, you'll... feel less stress, sleep better at night and wake up FRESH AND READY! What are Exogenous Ketones? Marine Phytoplankton – Potent SuperFood – All-in-one Health/Nutritional Supplement –Rich in Vegan Omega 3 EPA– Boosts Energy and Improves Overall Health – Comes in a Pack of 90 Capsules 4.3 out … Journal of Applied Phycology. (2016). Easily put: Oceans Alive is the richest, most active SOD source. :-), Oceans Alive contains more active Superoxide Dismutase. Available: http://www.naturalways.com/chlorella-nutritional-analysis.htm. 8 (8), 515. (...And not just healthy for an "old guy", but HEALTHIER than anyone else around me! (2009). When you de-methylate, your body is chronically losing vitality — which can be thought of in multiple forms, from energy balance & harmony, to organ & muscular function, cognitive abilities, memory, cellular activity, etc... Point being... if you want to survive, thrive and prolong your existence — YOU NEED TO STOP this de-methylation process! Eases joint discomfort and promotes a healthy inflammatory response . Oceans Alive is one of the best selling Marine Phytoplankon supplements on the market. Oceans Alive's "Tetra" phytoplankton strain has been through tens of thousands of cycles of the natural genetic selection process! Abeille d’Or. If you are a Canadian resident, it will cost you $39 CAD. dark amber glass bottles with high-end food grade droppers for easy dispensing.Oceans Alive Marine Phytoplankton … Sadly, this is a grey area, not only for Nannochloropsis, but all phytoplankton. Megan Kent. *In fact... Just ONE DOSE of Oceans Alive triggers your body to replenish BILLIONS of healthy new cells!! Oceans Alive is an original, 'Fresh Harvest Captured', concentrated raw superfood requiring no refrigeration and comes packaged in 1 oz. PLOS. (2015). Increases bio-photon communication & energy at the speed of light! (A strong electron-donor & antioxidant), Neurochemical balancer and strong promoter of deep sleep, The perfect multi-strain marine phytoplankton blend (matching the human nutritional profile & containing your most potent resource for SOD!). HEALTH VIDEO PRESENTATION EXPLAINS: How You Can Supercharge Your Life And Health — Using A Substance That Enabled Life For the Human Race, Referred to As 'Mother Nature’s Breast-Milk'. Each and every process is carefully developed, analyzed, critically observed and perfected. But marine phytoplankton is ‘nano-sized’ for optimal uptake. "Marine phytoplankton makes available to us - every amino acid, vitamin, mineral, polysaccharide, or healthy sugars and essential oils that the body needs" I was dangerously overweight, had inflammation issues, condemning fatigue and I felt like I was 20 years older than I actually was! Oceans Alive ® 2.0 Marine Phytoplankton Phytoplankton has been around for nearly 3 billion years, and is the basis of all life formed on earth. Some people have expressed concerns that this phytoplankton might in some way, be detracting from wild phytoplankton stocks … Ingredients: ‘Heirloom multi-strain’ marine phytoplankton (raw, fresh harvest stabilized) suspended in pure, concentrated sea mineral solution Dark Glass Bottle Packaging. Finding out if Oceans Alive actually does have a superior nutritional profile and delivery system to others isn’t something that can easily be done. Oceans Alive Marine Phytoplankton is the latest algae sourced health supplement. (This is actually what launched our company, Activation Products!). than any other source on Earth. You can conceptualize it like the known benefits of juicing... when you juice large amounts of fruits & vegetables, you are able to consume concentrated nutrition. The additional sea minerals that Oceans Alive add to their supplement may increase the overall concentration of some minerals. And because our entire team knows exactly how powerful this product is, we're also giving you 60 FULL DAYS to. Together in Oceans Alive they are the most advanced phytoplankton solution ever experienced! Although they are non-essential, they have great significance for health. Nutritional Evaluation of Australian Microalgae as Potential Human Health Supplements. It will be like you've flipped the aging process on its belly... And you're going to have more sustainable natural ENERGY than you've ever experienced! Nutrients. SOD also helps relieve all alternative forms of oxidative stress — protecting your cells and DNA from harm! To ensure you always have your supply.. Also, because we fully-expect to run out of inventory, routinely due to the high-demand of this product, we're offering you the option to join our PRIORITY CLUB, where you'll receive your supply of Oceans Alive each and every month! ...And we aren't in business to lose money, but we're not one bit worried about it, because we know this won't happen! The faster your body is de-methylating, the more urgent your situation. See, nearly all forms of SOD get destroyed by your stomach acid. Available: http://www.terapiaclark.es/Docs/free_chlorella_report.pdf. Because of this, it's the most active source of SOD on the planet. This is because SOD is an internal antioxidant. If you don't literally FEEL like you've experienced a TOTAL BODY UPGRADE then kindly request a full refund. That's why Oceans Alive Marine Phytoplankton is carefully grown in perfect, pristine conditions in a photobioreactor. This is what truly makes Oceans Alive different from anything on Earth. (Probably because it's your body's ultimate weapon in cellular detox). Marine Phytoplankton Offers Antioxidant Support for Cancer Treatments like Chemotherapy. Our focus is to educate our readers with unbiased health articles and on the side we run our own online health shop. The Tetra strain in Oceans Alive, is the richest source of SOD of all 43,000 strains of marine phytoplankton. Though he didn’t set out to start a health products company, Ian found a unique way to preserve phytoplankton in its pure and raw form and wanted to share with others. Oceans Alive is the ultimate superfood. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Oceans Alive Raw Marine Phytoplankton by Activation Products 30 ml at Amazon.com. Significantly improves your brain’s bandwidth! Chlorella’s Nutritional Analysis. Which ones they contain, and in what concentration isn’t known, but it is likely that any health benefits attributed to these phytoplankton will largely be from the polyphenols they contain. Now take that along with the fact that the Tetra in Oceans Alive has been enhanced & multiplied nutritionally through a natural genetic selection process and you get a strain of phytoplankton that is more SOD-potent than any other in existence! Superoxide alone is the body's most deadly and most common free radical toxin. Because that's what it's done for me, and countless people that decided to take my word for it. Oceans Alive ® Raw Marine Phytoplankton - Dietary Supplement IN STOCK BUY NOW Oceans Alive® is a premium blend of two specially cultivated, hand-selected marine phytoplankton strains that support … Stabilized in a trace mineral solution (maintaining freshness and 100% bioavailability of precious nutrients!). Oceans Alive Price & Purchase. Our bodies require small particles to be readily absorbed into the bloodstream. (...Which means your body will be fed the nutritional-fuel it needs to perform its necessary functions and produce healthy new cells!). Yet, there's a conflicting and ironic piece to this story... And that is that I'm still HERE (and I plan to be for a very long time). You'll experience more power, strength and stamina. It was surprisingly difficult to get a definitive answer to this, but after some time I can say with a high degree of confidence that it is a type of phytoplankton called Nannochloropsis. For example, though pigeons and rats weigh the same, pigeons live about 12 times longer! ...So of course, I sought out to learn as much about marine phytoplankton as I could... which eventually inspired me to create our original Oceans Alive product with my own elite standards. Oceans Alive claim that their product has an enhanced nutritional profile due to their growing technique, which is altogether possible, although equally, it may be marketing. Chlorealla – The most exciting nutritional discover on planet Earth. Although 2 strains of Nannochloropsis are included in the Oceans Alive product, we can assume they are relatively similar in terms of nutritional content. At this point, stressors start to come on... resulting in a de-methylating effect in your body. ...And as I mentioned, male family members on my mother’s side died prematurely in their early 50s, and things were looking EXTREMELY grim for me... Well, as I stated, I had discovered marine phytoplankton through a friend 7 years ago... And not only did I begin experiencing EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS, but... Marine phytoplankton became the CORE of my nutrition through my entire recovery! (People like to call it "DNA ROCKET FUEL", because it provides everything needed to fuel your body and protect your body even deeper than the cellular level, all the way down to your very DNA!). What is Marine Phytoplankton? Yue Zhou. If you had a multi-million dollar laboratory telling you each year which of the seeds at harvest were 10% better than all the rest of the others in your garden — and you then planted only the top 10% each year, you would have an upgraded garden through genetic selection year over year. Growing phytoplankton in optimal environments can improve the nutritional profile though. And though SOD is our greatest asset in zapping free radicals — specifically superoxide — our SOD levels decline rapidly with age, which is a huge reason we are easy victims of oxidative stress and unnecessary aging. ...It not only has the ability to enhance your health beyond anything you've imagined, but it also contains *special properties* that provide it with a very unique ability to regenerate health. We simply didn't want air pollution or environmental contaminants — like heavy metals and radiation from things like Fukushima fallout — mixing with the seawater where the marine phytoplankton grows. Graduate of Nutrition & Food Science (Bsc) at Reading Uni. Genetic selection is a precise process of hand-selecting only the healthiest & most nutrient dense marine phytoplankton cells in each meticulously grown batch of living phytoplankton. [NOTE: GET YOUR Oceans Alive WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!]. Overall, it is an interesting product which has lots of mystery surrounding it. I sourced & created my own premier phytoplankton supplement, and went on to consume it religiously. Internal antioxidants are not traditionally received through diet, but rather produced by your body. Please do it! Nannochloropsis does beat all other algaes, including chlorella and spirulina, when it comes to omega-3 content. Your health is our passion. More importantly, what would my family do if I couldn’t resolve this? Well, I'm here today to talk to you about one primary nutritional source that was not only responsible for restoring my health, but it is also the entire foundation on which we launched our company. Well, our primary antioxidants, such as superoxide dismutase (SOD), are our first and most important line of defense against harmful free radicals, especially superoxide, which is the largest cause of oxidative stress in our bodies. This website is for you, so drop us a comment or send us a tweet, we always take the time to reply! Unknown author. There is nothing to say that it is significantly different from other marine algae in terms of vitamins and minerals, although it does contain more omega-3s. Oceans Alive is the ultimate superfood. A premium blend of two specially cultivated, hand-selected marine phytoplankton strains, Oceans Alive is like rocket fuel for your cells. These internal antioxidants are your primary antioxidants for survival. Oxid Med Cell Longev. This one unique type of marine phytoplankton gives the body practically all the raw materials it needs to produce healthy new cells and neurochemicals! Home › Oceans Alive Phytoplankton Oceans Alive Phytoplankton Sort by Featured Best Selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, new to old Date, old to … (2). This is what nourishes and supports all life on our planet! (2013). This results in a perfect marine phytoplankton solution beyond comparison; we call it Oceans Alive. Tests on rats have show that supplementation with this algae can raise blood EPA levels, which may mean it has cardioprotective properties. Ocean Superfood offers the best price and the fastest Free Shipping. It takes 90 days of careful attention to every detail to complete a full growing cycle. Just one dropperful of liquid phytoplankton, such as you’ll find in Oceans Alive, contains an astonishing array of nutrients in an … I entered a new state, that I not only was mesmerized by.... but intuitively felt that every human BELONGED in! We simply add the fresh harvested marine phytoplankton to a concentrated pure sea mineral ionic trace solution that instantly stabilizes each cell in its perfect condition with the life-energy freshness waiting to be consumed. Marine phytoplankton is a microalgae that is not only highly active, but highly bioavailable for maximum absorption. ($144/year value), We look forward to hearing how Oceans Alive changes your life! ...This rabbit-hole all began when fruit flies bred to produce twice as much SOD lived TWICE as long as otherwise ordinary fruit flies! I engineered my present state of optimal health and I'm sure you can do the same. Marine phytoplankton is a microalgae and the #1 proliferator of life that enabled our atmosphere and powers our planet... (*More on this in a moment). Plant polyphenols as dietary antioxidants in human health and disease. Remember, I felt HORRIBLE — in every sense of the word, and Oceans Alive was the key to restoring my vitality. But what phytoplankton also does, is it converts things like seawater, minerals, sunlight, CO2 and over 200 living organic life-providing nutrients into a FUEL that your body can use, IMMEDIATELY — at the cellular level! :-). That’s the main reason why marine phytoplankton was regarded to be the ultimate super food. Well, before discovering MP, I was suffering. As a core part of any holistic treatment program, phytoplankton also offers some of the most profound … A premium blend of two specially cultivated, hand-selected marine phytoplankton strains, Oceans Alive is like rocket fuel for your cells. But what else you should understand, is that Oceans Alive is far more than just a standard form phytoplankton... Now, you might be wondering what genetic-selection is? The neat thing about the marine phytoplankton blend in Oceans Alive is that it is the most nutrient-dense food on the planet. This All Results in the Most Powerful Phytoplankton Solution and LIFE FUEL on Earth... Up until we came along, it was impossible to get marine phytoplankton in its pure, raw, unprocessed form. http://www.life-enthusiast.com/oceans-alive-p-1741.html What does Phytoplankton eat? Removes oxidative stress. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety. "The Nanno" – Identical Match to Human Nutritional Profile: A marine biologist named Dr. Luis Lubian, who was involved in an extensive study of more than 43,000. types of marine phytoplankton, discovered a strain of phytoplankton perfectly compatible with the human nutritional profile. The possibilities in your life and health are endless. Marine phytoplankton is a species of microalgae that grows in the ocean. There obviously will be some natural variation in both, but it gives a good picture of the potency of the phytoplankton. Nothing supports your body in quite the same realm. Nearly everyone who develops some sort of symptom of premature aging is mineral-deficient! A photobioreactor is a sealed growing environment, with the perfect ingredients. Nannochloropsis comprises of up to 40% omega-3 fatty acids, the most abundant being EPA5. Your produce would be the richest in color and flavor. You can order a 30ml bottle of the raw phytoplankton for focus and energy for $39. His investigations also strongly highlighted that SOD is a primary indicator of longevity across various species and that increased SOD production plays a determining role in longer-lived creatures, also with the longest life spans. A substantial difference is that pigeons have higher SOD levels and produce about half as many free radicals as rats do. And in accelerated aging, your liver (which works as your "central power station") and digestive process becomes impaired, and then can't perform the jobs it needs to to keep your body cycling, cleansing and performing for proper cellular activity! SOD is so vital to your survival that its production began when you were still in your mother's womb. (And you're body knows exactly what to do with these...). In fact: Most people with cellular impairment, who seem to be aging rapidly before their time, are actually deficient in these electrons! I hope you enjoy the site, and like what we have worked hard to create, any feedback is very much welcome, after all this site is for you! SOD production levels are vastly different, yet tightly-correlated to each animal’s life span. It contains a wide array of nutrients your body requires and everything needed to BUILD, RESTORE and THRIVE! I wasn't losing any more weight. They also claim that the nutrients are more bioavailable and natural because the phytoplankton cells do not undergo any kind of extraction or processing, and are simply stabilised in a mineral solution. So you can imagine the unique supercharge of nutrition you'll feel in your body with this substance! This makes these phytoplankton an incredible source of vitamin D. Oceans Alive 2.0 concentrates the phytoplankton …
Greenworks 24252 Cordless Leaf Blower Reviews, Say So Emote, Primary School Teacher Training, The Curry Guy Review, Handball Wallpaper Hd, "to Table Something" Synonym, Camo Edge Clip Canada, Actuators Used In Washing Machine,