Tax Relief Testimonials Ralph and Mary were having health and financial problems and the last straw was when they received a Final Notice of Intent to Levy from the IRS. Consumers satisfied with Optima Tax Relief most frequently mention quick response, good experience and great service. Optima Tax Relief gathered all of their pertinent financial information and completed a thorough investigation of their situation. Submitting an Offer in Compromise (OIC) is a very intricate process, and there are many underwriting guidelines The IRS officially launched the IRS Fresh Start Tax Relief Program in 2011 with the aim of helping taxpayers get a “fresh start” with their tax debt and get some relief.. Are you struggling with tax debt? The tax professionals at Optima Tax Relief understand that millions of Americans are plagued by financial hardship and the burden of IRS demands and IRS tax payments. Check the complaint history, rating and reviews on this company. Beware of Ripoffs. Copyright © 1997-2020, Ripoff Report. https://bestcompany.com/tax-relief/company/optima-tax-relief Optima Tax Relief breaks down its simple process into four easy steps: consultation, investigation, resolution and freedom. ", "This company should do the right thing, and give … I received "5 star" superb customer service via emails and telephone calls during 2019 and 2020. Optima Tax Relief Financial Services Santa Ana, California 2,018 followers Serviced by tax professionals with over 25 years of experience! August 13, 2020 Optima Tax Relief provides assistance to individuals struggling with unmanageable IRS tax burdens. There may be more reports for "Optima tax relief", For more results perform a general search for "Optima tax relief", Showing 1-3 of 3 Found Reports Optima Tax Relief was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 28, 2015 and since then this brand received 20 reviews.. Optima Tax Relief ranks 19 of 211 in Taxes category. Optima Tax Relief LLC provides consulting services. I owe IRS 12000 dollars and they did not decrease my payment. We DO NOT remove reports. If you do your research, you'll find that JG Associates has the IRS tax lawyers you need on staff for ripoff report levies. Wondering if a report is missing? Those with less than $10,000 in taxes owed will need to consider other tax resolution companies. Optima Tax management reached out to the client to address the concerns stated in their complaint. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. For more results perform a general search for "Optima tax relief". Receiving additional pay on top of your income can have its benefits. File your review. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2014 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: They are giving me a complete refund on my 1000 dollars I paid them. Select the state you live in. On March 30, 2012, Tax Master’s was ordered along with its founder, Patrick Cox, to pay $195 million on charges that it defrauded customers nationwide. Ralph and Mary G were having health and financial problems and the last straw was when they received a Final Notice of Intent to Levy from the IRS. Alvinia Newell Optima Tax Relief is a ripped off. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. The overall rating of the company is 2.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Thank you, Optima team! The Optima Tax Relief team has had one vision since inception – to help Americans nationwide deal with the aggressive collection policies... – More. Nationwide. They can even help you remove the lien from your credit report. I pay 500 dollars for the first step and they do anything for me. They help clients resolve and reduce tax debt while also bringing them into compliance with laws. If a tax resolution company is going to charge you $3,000 or more for representation, you deserve the red carpet treatment. Learn who you are dealing with when it comes to representing you against the IRS. Learn more about Optima Tax Relief LLC and its products by browsing the services it offers. This money-back guarantee ONLY applies to the fee paid towards the Investigation Phase and NOT for those enrolled with our Immediate Action Team or those that have executed a Phase Two Addendum. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/optima-tax-relief/nationwide/optima-tax-relief-had-me-pay-them-1000-dollars-and-did-nothing-for-me-nationwide-1166547. This money-back guarantee ONLY applies to the fee paid towards the Investigation Phase and NOT for those enrolled with our Immediate Action Team or those that have executed a Resolution Phase Addendum. Celebrity Skin Cream wrinkle cream rip-off advertisements US Based and Foreign companies bilked consumers out of Hundreds of Millions of dollars over the past 7 years. Read and understand all program materials prior to enrollment. Enter your contact information, and click Get Free Estimate. Optima Tax Relief was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 28, 2015 and since then this brand received 20 reviews.. Optima Tax Relief ranks 19 of 211 in Taxes category. Go to the Optima Tax Relief website. Optima Tax Relief is a complete rip-off and I will be contacting my attorney, the news station, and anyone else who will listen. So, I hired Optima Tax Relief to settle my tax debt for me. Company resolves 98% of complaints brought to its attention from Business Consumer Alliance. Optima Tax Relief has tax professionals who can handle most IRS and state tax issues. They took $2800.00 of my money only to tell me 6 months later that I make too much money so they couldn’t help me. Select the amount of debt you owe. You can also read our community reviews and hear what others have to say about their experience with Optima Tax Relief … The company was founded in 2011 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 47 states (and Washington, DC).91%(223) Furthermore, they will provide protection for those whom are being threatened by collection agencies. As veterans of the tax relief industry, we came up with eight reasons why you might want avoid some, if not most, of them: Ridiculous fees. Optima Tax Relief was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 28, 2015 and since then this brand received 20 reviews.. Optima Tax Relief ranks 19 of 211 in Taxes category. This stuff happens and in the final analysis when the company can correct situations that affect the consumer, this indicates that they have some genuine goodness and want to build their business on the trust factor. Comprised of Tax Professionals with over 25 years of experience, Optima Tax Relief is a full service Tax Resolution firm that can handle almost any IRS or State Tax Issue. Optima Tax Relief LLC Review. Optima Tax Relief, LLC is rated with a A rating from Business Consumer Alliance as of 12/1/2020. Tax Relief Scam Companies Charged for Fraud in Recent Years Tax Master’s. All business will get complaints. The overall rating of the company is 2.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. If a tax resolution company is going to charge you $3,000 or more for representation, you deserve the red carpet treatment. Company resolves 98% of complaints brought to its attention from Business Consumer Alliance. All rights reserved. Optima Tax Relief has compiled the following report of 10 Facts you have to know when dealing with the IRS: 1. Ralph just went back to work after being laid off for 6 months and Mary had to stop working … According to a recent press release, the company is offering the consultations "to taxpayers in need of tax relief or tax filing help." ripoff-report-tax-relief admin 2019-07-02T06:24:04+00:00. Not available in all states. If you are, you’ve probably heard about the Fresh Start Program and may be looking for further information on whether this program can benefit you or not. Optima Tax's award-winning staff of tax professionals provide comprehensive tax services that can help with almost any IRS and state tax issue. To assess your tax situation and determine if you qualify for tax relief, contact us for a free consultation.. Advertisers above have met our Consumers educating consumers.™, Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.™. The founders met each other while attending Wharton Business School and currently has a staff of 300 employees, from CPA's to Tax attorneys. All rights reserved. Home; Tax Problems. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/optima-tax-relief/nationwide/optima-tax-relief-had-me-pay-them-1000-dollars-and-did-nothing-for-me-nationwide-1166547. Additional Information: If the consumer requires additional assistance from Optima Tax Relief, please contact them directly at 1-800-965-3192 or by emailing them at bbb@optimataxrelief.com. 100 complaints for Optima Tax Relief, LLC. |, Don't let them get away with it!® Let the truth be known!™. Optima Tax Relief has 412 employees at their 1 location. This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. Even though I was dead broke and laid off I kept the payments on track as prearranged. Check BBB ratings. Core Values Core Values. View complaints, reviews and check out how BCA rates Optima Tax Relief… A few weeks prior, the tax relief firm filed for bankruptcy “in an apparent effort to avoid the state’s enforcement action,” explained the Texas Attorney general. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907, Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, REBUTTAL BOX™ A few weeks prior, the tax relief firm filed for bankruptcy “in an apparent effort to avoid the state’s enforcement action,” explained the Texas Attorney general. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. You can also read our community reviews and hear what others have to say about their experience with Optima Tax Relief … See insights on Optima Tax Relief including office locations, competitors, revenue, financials, executives, subsidiaries and more at Craft. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. The approval percentage of an Offer in Compromise is significantly higher when submitted by a tax professional. Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution company based in Santa Ana, California. I called one of their associates Troy Tillery and he gave me an initial free consult and advised me to give him 2 payments of 480.00 and he said they could work with the IRS on my behalf and possibly reduce my debt. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. Optima Tax Relief LLC was founded in 2011 and is based in Santa Ana, CA. On or about March 2014 I contacted Optima because I heard good things. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! File your review. Our team is on hand to provide answers for clients impacted by garnishments, bank levies, liens and other challenges. The site doesn’t ask for anything but an email address to leave your opinion, which can make the reviews a little controversial. On March 30, 2012, Tax Master’s was ordered along with its founder, Patrick Cox, to pay $195 million on charges that it defrauded customers nationwide. Patients made into prostitutes and sex slaves, bilking insurance companies out of millions, Sac_County Iowa Prosecutor Ben Smith pays $750,000 to settle Ripoff Report 1983 civil rights lawsuit.. Federal Judge stops prosecutors abuse of power against ED Magedson Founder of Ripoff Report. Who's crazy enough to start this website? Optima Tax Relief Overview. Copyright © 1997-2020, Ripoff Report. Optima Tax Relief has tax professionals who can handle most IRS and state tax issues. It has a staff of +400 that includes 16 enrolled agents, 36 tax preparers certified by the California Tax Education Council (CTEC), and 12 tax attorneys with a background in economics, taxation, and business management. Don’t click on those slick Ads! In late April I called Troy Tillery and asked him if I could delay one of my payments by a few weeks, and he said that it would affect his commission and hold up the proceedings. Owing the IRS money can be a daunting and binding financial experience, but the Optima Tax Relief system has helped thousands resolve their IRS debt issues.Following the free consultation, Optima Tax Relief representatives will conduct an investigation where communication with the IRS is established. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. The overall rating of the company is 2.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. They help clients resolve and reduce tax debt while also bringing them into compliance with laws. Optima Tax Relief is one of the most well-known names in tax relief. Ralph just went back to work after being laid off for 6 months and Mary had to stop working … Optima Tax Relief LLC Review. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. Tax Relief Scam Companies Charged for Fraud in Recent Years Tax Master’s. Optima Tax Relief has compiled the following report of 10 Facts you have to know when dealing with the IRS: 1. strict standards for business conduct. However, you do need to have a large amount of debt with the IRS before Optima will take you as a customer. This money-back guarantee ONLY applies to the fee paid towards the Investigation Phase and NOT for those enrolled with our Immediate Action Team or those that have executed a Resolution Phase Addendum. strict standards for business conduct. **Optima Tax Relief, LLC ("OTR") will refund monies paid under the OTR Client Agreement within the first 15 calendar days without any penalty or obligation. - … ", "This company should do the right thing, and give … Company resolves 98% of complaints brought to its attention from Business Consumer Alliance. I owe the IRS 11,000 bucks. Optima Tax Relief is one of the most well-known names in tax relief. Alvinia Newell Optima Tax Relief is a ripped off. IRS Writes Off Millions Yearly. 100 complaints for Optima Tax Relief, LLC. Who's crazy enough to start this website? Optima Tax will continue to reach out to the client and will maintain open lines of communication until a mutual agreement is reached. Tax Relief Testimonials Ralph and Mary G were having health and financial problems and the last straw was when they received a Final Notice of Intent to Levy from the IRS. Though the company is young, it has resolved more than $1 billion in tax debt since opening in 2010. Federal Tax Professionalss has the attorneys on staff to give you tax relief. The approval percentage of an Offer in Compromise is significantly higher when submitted by a tax professional. Advertisers above have met our Optima Tax Relief was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 28, 2015 and since then this brand received 20 reviews.. Optima Tax Relief ranks 19 of 211 in Taxes category. Drug Rehab Deception Addiction Treatment Industry Rocked By Fraud & Abuse. Skip to content. Optima is very lucky to have someone of his caliber in their employ. I am a very happy Optima Tax Relief… I am a very happy Optima Tax Relief customer. What the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of the many reasons why Ripoff Report was created. Optima Tax Relief is a tax relief company based in Santa Ana, CA. Contact attempts were made on 10/9, 10/14 and 10/15. Optima tax relief has an amazing group of people, that have an understanding of any situation and exude confidence to put your mind at ease and let you know that they will always be on your side." The Company offers tax liability investigation and resolution, tax preparation and compliance, settlement, and negotiation services. They scammed the wrong one!.. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. Optima Tax Relief, LLC is rated with a A rating from Business Consumer Alliance as of 12/1/2020. When I prepared my tax return for 2006 I owed the IRS $160,000. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. Optima tax relief Had me pay them 1000 dollars and did nothing for me. Ripoff Report is a privately-owned website that’s been around since 1998. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution firm independent from the IRS. I did not put anything into some not so profitable investments. If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: I was contacted by a Supervisor from Optima Tax Relief. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907, Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, Customer satisfaction commitment: Optima Tax Relief | Ripoff Report, Don't let them get away with it!® Let the truth be known!™. SUMMARY: Optima Tax Relief's primary focus is tax debt relief, they are one of the best tax relief companies and if you have found yourself in a situation of owing money to the IRS then they are going to be one of the best options for helping you through the process.. Innocent Spouse Relief; Get Your IRS File; How To Eliminate IRS Penalties; How to Appeal an IRS Audit; IRS Audit Representation; ... ripoff-report-tax-relief admin 2019-05-28T10:16:01+00:00. Of course I never thought that I wouldn't have to pay the IRS. As veterans of the tax relief industry, we came up with eight reasons why you might want avoid some, if not most, of them: Ridiculous fees. 3 or 4 months went by and I was contacted by Brenda from Optima and she said there was nothing they could do for me, very perfunctorily I might add. Complaints for Optima Tax Relief, LLC. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Stay away from Optima. Optima Tax Relief Website Disclaimer – As of May, 24 2017 *Estimates based on prior results; individual results will vary based on circumstances, including your ability to provide Optima Tax Relief with information that is accurate and timely. Stop the IRS Aggressive Collections; IRS Audit – The Inside Secrets; ... ripoff-report-tax-relief3 F3dTxPrz2019 2019-05-21T07:32:22+00:00. Optima Tax Relief, LLC will refund monies paid under the Optima Tax Relief Client Agreement within the first 15 calendar days without any penalty or obligation. Founded in 2011, the company has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America for several years. See if you qualify for tax relief. Portsmouth Virginia, Optima Tax Relief, Jennifer Barber,Sonia Duenas,Joanne Protacio,Kevin Romine,Tim Lin,Lauren Asuncion,Charles Hughes,William Scholz, Sarah Macapobre, Art Fedich, Alex Edens,Jarrod Bassin,Dale Doty,Raymond Dinnen,Christine Bui,Kevin Giordano, David King, Jesse Stockwell, Harry Langenberg, Optima Tax is a rip off Santa Ana California, Optima tax relief Had me pay them 1000 dollars and did nothing for me. All business will get complaints. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. Optima is very lucky to have someone of his caliber in their employ. It has a staff of +400 that includes 16 enrolled agents, 36 tax preparers certified by the California Tax Education Council (CTEC), and 12 tax attorneys with a background in economics, taxation, and business management. Optima Tax Relief is one of the highest top-rated tax relief companies in the industry. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. We discovered that the he was not only eligible for a Currently Non Collectible status but we were able to complete an Offer in Compromise for $100, saving them $22,340. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This supervisor explained that the screener that initially handled my case did so in an inappropriate manner that was not consistent with company guidelines, and has since left the company. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Stay away from Optima. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. I was in shock and told her I wished they would of told me this before they sucked nearly 1000 dollars from me. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. I feel I received superb service in their professional handling of aggressive IRS actions. Furthermore, they will provide protection for those whom are being threatened by collection agencies. Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program assures consumers of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. Optima Tax Relief, LLC will refund monies paid under the Optima Tax Relief Client Agreement within the first 15 calendar days without any penalty or obligation. Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. Stop the IRS Aggressive Collections; IRS Audit ... IRS Lien Notice; Tax Solutions. Submitting an Offer in Compromise (OIC) is a very intricate process, and there are many underwriting guidelines Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. No matter how dire the situation, Optima Tax Relief can help you find a way out. X | CLOSE. Well. In 2008 I had one of our competitors file an Offer in Compromise that was immediately rejected and the IRS kept my check for $18,000 … Tax Relief. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. I was provided nothing in writing about their findings, only a phone call from Brenda telling me too bad. Optima Tax Relief is a great tax resolution firm for those who qualify with at least $10,000 in IRS debt and who don't mind working with a younger company. Founded in 2011, the company has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America for several years. Optima Tax Relief breaks down its simple process into four easy steps: consultation, investigation, resolution and freedom. Innocent Spouse Relief; Get Your IRS File; How To Eliminate IRS Penalties; How to Appeal an IRS Audit; IRS Audit Representation; ... ripoff-report-tax-relief admin 2019-05-28T10:16:01+00:00. ", "This company should do the right thing, and give … Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Stay away from Optima. Ripoff Report on: Optima tax relief - Optima had me pay them dollars and did nothing for nationwide. I payed Optima $5500.00 to submit 5 years of tax returns for me. The reviews are uncensored and anonymous. Learn more about Optima Tax Relief LLC and its products by browsing the services it offers. I owe IRS 12000 dollars and they did not decrease my payment. I was contacted by a Supervisor from Optima Tax Relief. Tax Problems. Check the complaint history, rating and reviews on this company. It was founded by Harry Langenberg and Jesse Stockwell in 2011. Get a free consultation with a tax relief expert to see if you qualify today. Consumers educating consumers.™, Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.™. On the contrary I wanted to pay a fair amount. Optima Tax Relief was launched in 2011 by Wharton Business School graduates Harry Langenberg and Jesse Stockwell. ripoff-report-tax-relief admin 2019-07-02T06:24:04+00:00. CALIFORNIA OFFICE 3100 S. Harbor Blvd., Suite 250 Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Stay away from Optima. Optima Tax Relief reviews additional details about property lien scams and how taxpayers can recognize that it’s not the IRS attempting to contact them: ... Report the scam to the Federal Trade Commission using the FTC Complaint Assistant on FTC.gov. Ripoff Report Reviews of Optima Tax Relief. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. Bogus Celebrity Advertisements FACE & Skin CREAM Ripoff! File your review. Federal Tax Professionalss has the IRS ripoff report tax relief that you need. We do not assume tax debt, make monthly payments to creditors or provide tax, bankruptcy, accounting or legal advice. Nationwide. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. Optima Tax Relief Review Where does Optima Tax Relief do business? In the 3 years that this was going on I could never get a hold of anyone through phone calls or emails. The information provided is from their perspective. ", "This company … Optima Tax Relief has a consumer rating of 4.56 stars from 16,572 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tax Relief. Optima Tax Relief provides a variety of tax-related services to taxpayers, including tax negotiation and tax settlement services, IRS audit defense, tax levies and tax liens, wage garnishment, back taxes, and end penalties and interest services. The Sr. Report Developer will be a key addition to Optima Tax Reliefs new Data team. To sign up with a representative, call Optima Tax Relief at 800-536-0734. OPTIMA TAX RELIEF: 259: PINNACLE TAX: 1: US TAX SHIELD: 3: Tax Relief Testimonials. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. GUARANTEE DISCLAMER: **Optima Tax will refund monies paid under the Optima Tax Client Agreement within the first 15 calendar days without any penalty or obligation. June 2020: Adding to the list of tax debt relief companies offering their services to individuals affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, Benefit Tax Solutions is offering a free tax consultation. READ: Foreign websites steal our content, Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Optima tax relief. Optima Tax Relief LLC was founded in 2011 and is based in Santa Ana, CA. The overall rating of the company is 2.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. If you do your research, you'll find that JG Associates has the IRS tax lawyers you need on staff for ripoff report levies. Optima Tax Relief was launched in 2011 by Wharton Business School graduates Harry Langenberg and Jesse Stockwell. I pay 500 dollars for the first step and they do anything for me. The supervisor was extremely professional and at the end of the day Optima did the right thing by giving me full refund and apologized for the company for what I had to go through. Optima Tax Relief ranks 1st among Tax sites.
Is Bolbitius Titubans Edible, Calories In Caramel Sauce, Jasminum Humile Propagation, My Texas House Rugs Bluebonnets, Branding And Packaging Examples, Aetherflux Reservoir Modern, Statistical Methods For Biology, Application Software Packages,