Don’t use double or flavored Oreos, just the standard ones. It’s a keeper recipe. Hi Michelle, We have been making a recipe very similar to this in our family for years that was passed down to us by a dear aunt, which we call “SIN”, because it tastes so good, it just must be sinful :) :) However, the crust in our recipe calls for flour/butter/finely chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans), but then you have to bake it, so then it obviously wouldn’t be a “no-bake” recipe. Thanks for sharing your feedback! Keyword: Oreo Cookie Crumbs. METHOD: • With a pastry cutter or your hands, combine Kinnikinnick Chocolate Cookie Crumbs & softened butter. Amazing name! This is a traditional “lush”-style dessert, a term that just popped onto my radar a handful of years ago. Personalized health review for Oreo Chocolate Cookie Crumbs: 90 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. My mom made this when I was a kid but hers was a butter crust with nuts. Thanks! Can I just reach right through the screen with a spoon please?! Looks yummy!!! Nutritional values are based on one serving. I have made both for her and she said they took her back to her childhood. Three years ago: Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes Perfect for Christmas as they look like ‘lumps of coal’! Also, the recipe that we use calls for the kind of Jell-O chocolate pudding that you have to cook. I always forget how great the simple things are. It worked out great and was much less work this way. Hi Amanda, Yes, I see no reason that you couldn’t! If I made this the day before and held it for about 24 hours, would it still be ok? And loved every second :), This is making me so drooly ! I thought I had chocolate pudding but I did not. 10 comments . I also added a little bit more cool-whip to the top, the one called “extra creamy” (contains a little bit of real whipping cream.) Feeds a lot of people too! Can you freeze the finished product? If I was your grandpa, you’d be my favorite granddaughter after making me this. Unfortunately, I live in Denmark and we don’t have Cool Whip.. Do you know of a good substitute? Thank you! :). Ridiculously good. Bake cookies 10-12 minutes until the edges are lightly golden. Hi Erin, I’ve made this dozens of times and I’ve never frozen it at all. Would making it tonight and having it sit in the fridge make it taste bad? Magic Oreo Layer Bars. No bake, Oreo, delicious. Remove cookie balls with forks and allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl before placing cookie … xx No-Bake Peanut Butter Lover’s Icebox Cake, https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/one-bowl-chocolate-mocha-cream-cake, http://seektobemerry.blogspot.com/2013/08/dessert-makes-everything-better.html, http://www.bhookajanta.com/2013/07/oreo-cheesecake-cookies-recipe.html, The Ultimate List of Christmas Baking Ideas. I wondered wether or not they still make them , so I visited the Nabisco and Oreo sites. If you are crunched for time start by preparing the crust ahead of time, and then adding the filling. However, there are a few of them for sale through Amazon sellers. Ingredients. Hi Julie, I’ve never tried to freeze this, but I don’t think there’s anything in here that would be an issue when thawing. Bring on all the chocolate! And #2 – be sure that you use instant pudding, not the cook and serve, or it won’t set up correctly. Like, it would have streaks of white in them? This is a simple recipe. Once melted, transfer chocolate mixture to the bowl of an, Form batter into heaping tablespoon-fulls, then roll into balls. This is now and always has been my favorite desert over everything else, even tiramisu. So sweet of you to create special desserts each year featuring his favorite cookie! I did not like that. Crumbled Oreos are used in ice cream, toppings for frozen … Use what you need and reseal the rest. Pour all of the cookie crumbs into a 9×9 baking pan. Everyone LOVED it!!! The ingredient list for this dessert is super simple, which I love! I’m so excited to try this for my kids at home :). I made this recipe for my family. Alternatively, you can place them in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to roll back and forth … It is a go to summer recipe for me. Cool Whip and Oreo cookies? They loved this one that I brought last year. Pipe swirls around the top of the cake. Instead of crushing chocolate cookies, making a mess, and taking time, get the crumbs. Delicious! This sounds like the most perfect dessert to celebrate! This reminds me of an oreo ice cream dessert I used to make, haven’t had it in probably 10 years! Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Either way, these are super fun, and my taste-testing friends and I gave them a big thumbs up. Oreos have two thin dark chocolate cookie layers with a white filling in between. You can use it for that too! Pingback: Jess Likes| It’s Officially FALL Y’all! These would also be fabulous in the summer when you don't want to turn your oven on. Can I use regular oreo cookies instead of the double stuff? HAHA – thats the best cookie name ever! These sound brilliant! Thanks, Michelle! Ali, i love these cookies! Such a tasty dessert to celebrate your grandpa! My son LOVES Oreos and he said he’s eat it. This recipe looks awesome! It was such a huge hit my family is having me make it tonight too. Taste was too good and it had wonderful look. Return to baking sheet. I made this tonight, however I made the pudding from scratch. Essential tools, baking lists, make-ahead tips, quick recipes, and more! I absolutely love the look of this! Everything else is the same. Top ice cream or pies, create crusts, or add them to your favourite dessert recipes. Shane is going to be begging me to make it when he sees this :). Refrigerate while the cream cheese layer is prepared. Can’t wait til tomorrow to try as a whole. Hi Jen, I think using food coloring would work just fine, and the holiday Oreos would work too! Pingback: 25 Incredible Ways to Get More Oreos in Your Life - Love and Marriage, What can we use instead of egg… In cookies..  As we are jains. Tastes great. This was simple to make and OMG the individual layers taste amazing. Cookies and Cream Cookies Delicious! I have all of the ingredients and certainly intend to make it TOMORROW! If you’ve never made this Cooking Light recipe, you should give it a try. This is going on my short list, to be made very soon! small Oreo cookie crumb pieces bag uses the same embossed, chocolate-flavored wafers and rich, creme filling as traditional, whole Oreos, but provides it in small, … That would mean you have to eat it all. Thank you so much! I’m so happy to hear this was a big hit! I need tons of no-bake recipes to make it through the summer. BTW this recipe seems so easy to prepare because you don’t have to bake anything. This things is amazing andy anyone would love it! So easy to make and you don’t have to turn on the oven. It might not stay sturdy for as long though. I make this dessert weekly for our football team dinners! Definitely recommend making it a few days in advance for the best result!The only thing keeping it from being a complete 5 star dessert is that it is quite a soft set pudding and so the layers all kind of mix together once it is served so I wish it was slightly firmer but overall a must try! C’mon people lol we gotta do better . I’m thinking of making some for gifts. I loved these recipes and will be making them again for summer parties. Everyone uses chocolate cookie crumbs for pies, cheesecakes, and other desserts. I love lush desserts, too! Pingback: Happy Valentines Day! So naturally, I try to whip up a new and different Oreo dessert for his birthday. Shared your deliciousness with my readers here: http://seektobemerry.blogspot.com/2013/08/dessert-makes-everything-better.html Thanks for the inspiration!!! I made this for a family dinner party and it was a MASSIVE hit! Aww I love this so much!! Thanks. Oh man, it’s like a Robert Redford but with Oreos. The list goes on, but suffice it to say, I need to remember to ask for suggestions more often. Everyone always raves over the pudding desserts like this. You’re awesome! It calls for a 5.1 oz box of choc. Hey! even more clever! Happy Bday to your grandpa! I grew up eating things like this – Cool Whip, Oreos, Pudding Mix…yes please! The pink iced ones. Chill until ready to fill. Easy recipe to follow. But not crazy about oreos on their own. Hi! What’s left over. Two years ago: Blueberry Crumb Bars Ps, me and the fam made the regular kind and it was delicious! I think the crumbled cookie crumbs or chocolate curls would be much better. Will have to try it the next time I need an easy dessert. This recipe is a huge hit! I have made several times and it always goes over well. Next roll each cookie dough ball into the Oreo crumbs. The kids, and adults, go crazy over it. Hi Emily, I don’t know how well this would freeze/thaw, I’ve never tried it. I made this for a family cookout and everyone-kids & adults loved it. Definitely a keeper. You are a wonderful and very thoughtful grand-daughter and I’m sure he looks forward to your special treats every year. Hello. Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies. We don’t have cool whip in Aus but I’m already thinking about things I could substitute for it, I’ll definitely make a version of this soon! Hope it taste good! Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies. So Websters, get ready, we have a new favorite cookie to add to the dictionary! Pingback: Oreo Doodles (en gros un cookie de ouf,enrobé de miettes d’Oreo) | The heart in the stomach, Pingback: fadeContainer | iCanada News - News and Articles. Six years ago: Strawberry Pimm’s Cup Cocktail Mar 17, 2018 - Oreo cheesecake cookies with hidden mini chocolate chips and encrusted with Oreo cookie crumbs Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and then pour it over Oreo crumbs and mix well with a fork to combine. Rebecca Your recipes are great, thanks a million. He must have loved this! Oreo (/ ˈ ɔːr i oʊ /) is an American sandwich cookie consisting of two (usually chocolate) wafers with a sweet crème filling. I love this type of dessert. HUGE HIT. My grandma is in love with linzer tarts and black and white cookies. Ooooohhhh this looks delicious! Press into an even layer on the bottom of the pan. softened vanilla ice cream layer (could use the cream cheese from above) serve. Perfect dessert for a summer day! Six years ago, I was looking for an Oreo-themed dessert to celebrate my pap’s 87th birthday. Just what I ordered for summer, a simple no bake recipe that is sure to please everyone! I can’t wait to try the Funfetti version! Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. My wife made strong coffee, I poured a couple of Grand Marniers, and served that dude. The delicious chocolatey taste of OREO cookies can be part of your favourite homemade dessert and snack recipes. Delicious. I bet that would be delicious!!! Maybe because i used 33% less fat cream cheese? Such a terrible dessert to look at before breakfast… it looks so darn good, I’d eat it all right now. Oreo Cookie … I bet you could substitute whipped cream for the cool whip. This is my favorite variation of lush desserts, but oddly enough, I also like the lemon version with a nutty crust! No Bake Oreo Layer Dessert features an Oreo crust, a cream cheese layer, a chocolate pudding layer, and is topped with Cool Whip and more crushed Oreos. This chills while you make the filling. Hi Sara, Unfortunately I don’t have a chocolate instant pudding recipe. This looks awesome! Add the delectable taste of the best milk-dipping cookie to any recipe with Oreo Cookie Crumbs! Also, just in case anyone wants to know, I used whipping cream (that I beat with a bit of powdered sugar) instead of Cool Whip just because of personal preference. ;). So clever! To easily coat cookie balls with melted chocolate, add cookie balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. I made this last night for our staff BBQ today. I'm Michelle and I believe anyone can learn to confidently make recipes worthy of celebration. I don’t have time to make this before I need to take it somewhere. Place the whole cookies into a food processor or blender and pulse until you have cookie crumbs. Just a bit of mixing and layering. The Best Oreo Cookie Crumbs Recipes on Yummly | Oreo Cookie Cupcakes, Oreo Cookie Cupcakes, Oreo Cookie Butter. In 1912, Nabisco had a new idea for a cookie—two chocolate disks with a creme filling in between. The manufactured Oreo cookie crumbs do not seem to be available on Nabisco's website and therefore also not in stores. Pour the melted butter over top and use the fork to combine, making sure that all of the crumbs are moistened. I have made this too many times to count and it’s always a hit. Course: Dessert. It’s my turn again, so guess what I’m bringing? I need a box of OREO Chocolate Cookie Crumbs and I cannot find them anywhere. i smiled reading this post and drooling over your photos. Cookies and Cream Cookies are loaded with white chocolate chips and blended with Oreo cookie crumbs to give you that cookies and cream flavor. Pour the melted butter into the Oreo cookie crumbs, mixing with a fork until it holds together when compressed in your hand. They are fantastic! That looks delicious. I mixed in a bunch of crushed Oreos to the cookie dough, then I stuffed each cookie with a whole Oreo. Instead of crushing chocolate cookies, making a mess, and taking time, get the crumbs. Not to mention CREAM CHEESE! The cream is shortening-based, so it might work in cookies. • For a 9” (23cm) springform pan - Grease the sides. Guess that’ll be my summer dessert this year! I did use a cream cheese layer, like you suggested, and that definitely added to it. Will the consistency differ? This makes crumb-making a breeze, especially when making a crust using Oreos. Beat butter, white sugar, brown … I love it!!! You could substitute fresh whipped cream if you want a substitute for the Cool Whip. Most of us have grown up with Oreo cookies. I’m not sure, it might compromise the texture of the pudding and Cool Whip. amount, in grams (g) 15 g 25 g 35 g 40 g 50 g ... Chocolate Fudge S’mores Mug Cake Recipe. Oreo-Doodles…Choco-Doodles…whatever you want to call them, these delicious double chocolate cookies dusted with crumbled Oreos are chocolicious! Hi We made it yesterday for a party and it was very well received, everyone loved it! It was a hit, everyone loved it! Just wanted to verify two things – #1 You didn’t beat the Cool Whip, right? My son got sick on Oreo’s so most likely would never make anything like this . Pour about 3-4 Tablespoons of remaining Oreo cookie crumbs into remaining frosting and stir to combine (you can adjust how many crumbs you'd like to use according to how light or dark you would like your frosting to be). Gonna try it out soon. Can this recipe be doubled and put in large roasting pans to feed a crowd? Remove from heat and add the chocolate chips to the mixture (do not stir and let them set for … No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Cookies, Garlic-Herb & Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes. Wow! This reminds me of the Oreo Cheesecake I saw at http://www.bhookajanta.com/2013/07/oreo-cheesecake-cookies-recipe.html. For topping, in addition to Oreo crumbs, I also added crushed Heath bars. We are going to love these over here! Tasted good. Can I substitute homemade whipped cream for cool whip? This post may contain affiliate links. Love it. Needed to be greased i guess. As I had hoped, these cookies turned out to be incredibly chocolicious. Thanks so much for coming back to leave a review! I hope that helps a bit! So Websters, get ready, we have a new favorite cookie to add to the dictionary! For years, when I made Oreo cookie crusts, I scraped out the creme filling. https://www.crazyforcrust.com/the-perfect-oreo-cookie-crust-recipe Just some modifications I made — since I found the cheese/sugar mixture too sweet I put in sour cream & it turned,out super ! 23 Recipes to Fuel Your Cyber Monday Shopping. My aunt also used to make a version that had a nut crust, a cream cheese layer along with a layer of bananas, then vanilla pudding and cool whip. Mint Oreo - Chocolate and mint is a truly classic combination, so why not switch regular cookies for Mint Oreos and add a layer of my amazing mint frosting instead. Oreo crust: this is a combination of Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter, which are pressed into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a greased 9-inch springform pan. Wow, this looks soooo good! The chocolate pudding is a main ingredient, so there’s not much you can substitute, unless you’d like to use a different flavor or a homemade pudding. Hopefully, it turns out delicious! Crumbled Oreos are used in ice cream, toppings for frozen yogurt and even as a cookie crust. Please read my disclosure policy. I made this Saturday night to bring to Easter dinner Sunday. I would love to make this for him! I think I’m going to make it replacing the Oreos with Nutter Butters. Sometimes you just can’t bear to turn on an oven or spend hours making a mess of the kitchen; times like those call for desserts like this! Can you use regular sugar instead of powdered sugar?? I made something almost exactly like this for my Daughter-in Laws’ birthday. Sweet, thx! An oreo pie crust can be used for both no-bake and baked pies or tarts. Making another pan now….I might have to hide it until I get a chance to taste some! Chocolate Mocha - Try my favourite chocolate tray bake cake, and add a shot of cooled espresso or strong coffee to the buttercream for the perfect mocha combination. They substituted the pudding layer with chocolate mousse and used real whipped cream. your fb fans are so clever! This crust can also be made with any flavor of oreo or similar sandwich cookie. Once combined, press … Is it a 5.1 oz box of pudding or 1.5 oz box of pudding? http://www.peppermintdolly.com. Bottom layer stuck tight to dish. Used to make this all the time. Hi! I also minced the cookies and added the butter in my food processor so no large chunks for my husband. :). Oreo Cookies are a sandwich style cookie made by Nabisco. But this was new to me :) And also incredibly delicious (on the second try) :) Thanks a lot for the recipe! ; Cocoa Powder – use unsweetened cocoa powder. In a 9×13 pan: My husband brought it to work last night and everyone raved about it. I refrigerated it over 6 hours before serving and it was like spooning soft, sloppy ice cream. Everyone loved it. The suggestions ranged from everything from Black Magic Cookies, to Oreo Chocolate Explosions, to Chocodoodles (a close second! I topped it off with a drizzle of SF caramel. Just saying. We just had this at a potluck at work…it was gone pretty fast! I made this with a shortbread crust, pistachio pudding that has cool whip and almond flavoring, everything else is the same…. Must try these! The first Oreo cookie looked very similar to the Oreo cookie of today, with only a slight difference in the design of the chocolate disks. “Brown Eyed Baker”… I’m not sure if you know that. Your favorite crunchy and chocolatey Oreo cookies with delicious vanilla creme, broken up into convenient pieces to bake into cakes and cookies, or even sprinkle on top of ice cream! Fuel: S. Author: Coach Becky. Hi Brent, Thanks so much for the review, and for sharing your tweaks. Can you use something else to spread the pudding. I’ve been crumbling Oreo’s over dark chocolate ice cream for a while now, so this would be a more portable version. what if you dont have oreo cookies can the normal cookies work in this recipe? :). It is quite delicious. amount, in cups (c) ⅛ cup ¼ cup ⅓ cup ⅜ cup ½ cup ⅝ cup ⅔ cup ¾ cup ⅞ cup 1 cup. Thanks for all of the great recipes, Michelle! Serve and enjoy. Happy birthday to your grandpa, Michelle! Next up, the food processor. I want to make this for a Halloween party, is it ok to add food coloring to the whip cream/cream cheese mix, and then just the whip cream. I’ve added Oreos to this recipe in two ways. https://www.alsothecrumbsplease.com/best-oreo-cheesecake-recipe Pingback: Oreo-Crusted Chocolate Chip Cookies | The Salty Kitchen, Pingback: Oreo Crusted Chocolate Cookies |, Pingback: Best Pinterest Posts » Day 1: Oreo-doodles. Thought if I was going to use already crushed Oreo cookies instead, how many cups of them would you recommend using? Hi Maureen, Yes, definitely use your own whipped cream (not in a spray bottle)! These sound delicious! Love your recipes! I don’t care what they’re called. Thanks for sharing I will try this at home =). Chocolate Oreo Bundt Cake Ultra-moist chocolate sponge cake is the perfect vehicle for crunchy Oreo chunks. Delicious! Pour the mixture into your pie pan or springform pan (I like to grease mine to ensure no sticking) … Buy OREO Chocolate Cookie Baking Crumbs from Walmart Canada. Pingback: Obsessing over - Fabulous Mom Blog. she always called it 4 layer delight (this was in the 90’s) and as i sit down to write this, a few moments ago i just had my first piece again…thank you, i will make this for my little girl now…shes the same age i was, shes only 5. Comes in a Vista zipper bag for freshness. I used this recipe to make a vegan version and it was AMAZING. oh my goodness! (Like soggy oreos n such?). can u tell what can I use instead of instant chocolate pudding. TWO. This is how they’re built: The dessert was an enormous hit with the whole family, especially my grandfather. I seriously cannot think of one better! Whatever it is, a frappe, ice cream, oreo itself ohhh goodness! This is what we use: That’s all that we need, and it’s likely you have maybe half of these in your pantry or refrigerator already! You can always use egg replacer, or do a flax egg: For every 1 egg, combine 1 tablespoon of ground flax with 3 tablespoons of water (let it soak for about 5 minutes), use 2 1/2 tablespoons of powdered egg substitute, combined with 2 1/2 tablespoons of water. It just wasn’t firm or “cutable.”. This baby definitely wouldn’t last too long in my house! PRO TIP: For quick and easy OREO Cookie crumbs, pulse them in a food processor. You could use Dark Chocolate Digestives instead if you prefer. Thank you. I’m all over this. To put a spring twist on it, I used vanilla Oreos and lemon pudding. Use Black Cocoa Powder if you want the authentic look of an oreo. Easy, but messy, to make. Hi there, hope you’re well, and all the family. Very true! Dunk into the world of OREO… I made and served this last night. Its so cream and cheese heavy. These cookies are so incredibly thick, soft, and chewy, and they are bursting with Oreo flavour. Yum! hahah Thank you so much for sharing your loving of cooking and baking with us! Cookies, to Oreo-Fluffed Chocolate Cookies, to Rx Monday Cookies, to my favorite…”Mine”. :) xo. Not … Place the cookie crumbs in a shallow bowl and set aside. and I whipped up some coconut cream whipped cream. The current design, however, has been around since 1952. Hello and welcome! Was that the cause? Haven’t made it in years, but I’m inspired now. He always had a serious thing for Oreos; for as long as I can remember, there was a cookie jar on my grandparents’ kitchen counter filled to the brim with Oreo cookies. So much goodness I can’t even deal. The only change I made was using homemade whipped cream in place of the cool whip. Hey! My grams would always have animal crackers. I never realized how easy it was to make homemade pudding. Can I use a hand mixer instead of a stand up? I may just add a burnt caramel pudding layer. This is an absolute favorite at my house and at work. Hi Sandy, You can use that without making any adjustments, it will work just fine. Personalized health review for Oreo Chocolate Cookie Crumbs: 90 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. But it’s a delicious recipe, and one that always goes over with rave reviews. The recipe I used had a 12oz pkg of mini chocolate chips sprinkled on top. Your favorite crunchy and chocolatey Oreo cookies with delicious vanilla creme, broken up into convenient pieces to bake into cakes and cookies… This reminds me of a dessert we had pretty often growing up, minus the Oreos! And the thanks for naming these cookies goes to…my amazing Facebook followers! It’s super easy and delicious. Should I freeze each layer as I make it instead of refrigerating? I assume this can be made with real whipped cream (maybe one of the stabilized versions) and real chocolate pudding? This is an awesome way to celebrate your grandpas B-Day! HOW TO MAKE A CHOCOLATE OREO CHEESEBALL. I’ll definitely be making this over & over again! I wanted to make this for Easter tomorrow. You can never go wrong with anything Oreo! Oreo cookies, Oreo cookies, kahlua, cream, corn syrup, Baileys Irish Cream and 1 more Oreo Cookie Bark Lynn's Kitchen Adventures cream filled chocolate sandwich cookies, milk chocolate, white chocolate Oreo Crust: 25 Oreo Cookies, crushed into fine crumbs 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted Stir the cookie crumbs and melted butter together with a fork. She actually mentions it won’t hold up well if you use whipped cream. This one goes in my stash for “summer desserts to feed a crowd.”. Just made this. Just made it, it was DIVINE, kids we t thru’ it like a speeding car !! Add the crumbs to a 9-inch pie plate and press down firmly … Hand me an oreo-doodle! Thanks – looking forward to making this! I did add a few tweaks: Homemade whipped cream in place of store bought, and a little of the whipped cream mixed in with the pudding, and sweetened condensed milk mixed in with the cream cheese in place of powdered sugar and cool whip. It was a pile of cool whip and pudding mush. But for how long? Yum!! Also, happy birthday to your grandpa :). This makes my day perfect. Shop for more Flour & Baking Needs available online at Walmart.ca Whisk it for the full 2 minutes, then let it sit for 5 minutes before spreading on the dish. Have to try this too. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed … softened vanilla Ice cream layer (could use the cream cheese from above) Finish with a drizzle of vanilla glaze and another sprinkle of Oreo crumbs, and you’ve got a simple cake perfect for any occasion. I pin your recipes frequently… but when they pin… they do NOT identify it as ([email protected]). Oreo Cookie Crumbs Baking Here is the top rated choice of other clients acquiring products related to oreo cookie crumbs baking. Used lite cool whip w/cream cheese. I am no baker so this was great and so easy to assemble. Then, use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. My Dad is seriously obsessed with oreos. Hi Linda, I’m so sorry to hear, but I’ve made this dozens of times and I’ve never had that happen. This is the recipe I’ve been looking for since making it in a restaurant I worked at a while ago. My family has made this exact recipe for years and years (at least 10!) Do you only use half the tub of cool whip in the cream cheese mixture and the other half on the top? Thanks for sharing!! Like I said, it tasted great. Can this Oreo dessert recipe be frozen to be eaten at a later date? A definite new favorite and addition to my regular rotation of dinner party desserts.I couldn’t believe how easy it was to put together and it’s one of the few desserts that actually taste BETTER over time (not that it would last that long!). Happy Bday to your Grandpap! This oreo dessert is SO good! Thank you for sharing! Or any other substitute for the Cool Whip? “Delicious” doesn’t even begin to describe the taste! Please feel free to email it to me! Can i substitute the instant chocolate pudding with your recipe for homemade pudding? Make the Crust: Place the Oreo cookies in a large ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin or mallet. Thanks Michelle , I love your blog :).
Little Tikes Ball And Mitt Set, What Garnishes Go With What Drinks, Matt Redman Glory Song Songs, What Do Goats Like To Sleep On, Spicebush Berry Tea, Will Goats Protect Chickens From Raccoons, Thor Hrg3618u Reviews, Canary Rockfish Recipe, Fabricate Mtg Price,