There are many ways to save with City Club's resident programs! 5333 Remember to say "I found you on ApartmentMonster.com" and you'll get $175.00 cash back after you … Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Houses for rent in Downtown Troy. Offering a variety of floor plans, ranging from one bedroom to penthouse options, every apartment features granite countertops, washer/dryer, and marble bathrooms with large soaking tubs. At our Troy, MI apartments and penthouses, you will enjoy apartments and penthouses with granite countertops, carpet and hardwood flooring, bay windows in select apartments, and more. Nothing is ever done streamlined. So glad I made this choice. This is a great complex with a hard working staff, located in a nice area. I tried to move in this property but the people who work in the front desk are not even close to the words friendly or kind. The data has been easy to compile over 2 years that includes: hot tub broken for over a year and when I first alerted them a year before that the tub was eating away bathing suits & and causing our eyes to sting badly. I love living here. Regents Club of Troy is an elegant, private apartment community that provides world-class amenities and conveniences. Will you accept my delivery packages for me? Exotic animals are not permitted. Select All That Apply. Again, the City and DTE had to be alerted as complex will not respond (usual). Each home has a balcony or patio, full-size washer and dryer, and formal dining rooms. The service team is rude and dishonest. Located near I-75/Woodward/M-59, our community has a stunning clubhouse, complete with indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, English conservatory, and theatre room. Is there a place where I can pay my rent after office hours? Nationally ranked number one for Customer Service by CEL and Associates, Regents Club of Troy is located in … We came back from a 2 week trip 1/6/18 to find the 'secured lock' on the building door was ALSO broken. 1st day of the month in which the payment is due. 2/11/2019 Hello Jerome, Thank you for taking the time to leave your rating for Regents Club of Troy. Coffee Shops The Regents Club Of Troy 306 in Troy, MI has 1 - 3 BR apartments with rent starting at $2363. Am I required to have renters' insurance? Problem is - that is the only thing that 'is' beautiful. It has taken four attempts to fix the roof leak in my unit. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Regents Club Of Troy 245. Responsive to my needs and most importantly, friendly! About Regents Club of Troy. 2751 Melcombe Circle. It has only gotten worse. Apartments/Corporate Apts. The 'gated' community is a joke; since 5/2017 (currently 1/2018) the gate has not been operational for even 1 month. The kitchen needs attention. SAVE MORE AT THE PLACES YOU LOVE! The Regents Club Of Troy 245 in Troy, MI has 1 - 3 BR apartments with rent starting at $2302. Conveniently located within minutes from I-75, Woodward Avenue, Somerset Collection and Downtown Birmingham, Near DMC Children's Hospital and Beaumont Hospital, Close to Toyoda Gosei, NS International, General Motors, Chrysler, Flagstar Bank, Magna, Meritor and LG, Award-Winning Troy School District, close to Detroit Country Day and Cranbrook Schools, Recipient of the 2015 Class G Award-Energy Efficient Windows, HVAC and Insulation, Gated Community with Apartments and Penthouses featuring Custom Closets, Washer/Dryer, Granite Countertops, 36 Inch Soaking Tubs and Imported Marble Tile Foyers, Expansive Patios and Balconies with Courtyard Views of the Reflecting Ponds and Formal English Gardens, Resort-Class Amenities including 24/7 Fitness Center, Outdoor Heated Pool, Gourmet Outdoor Kitchen, Indoor Resistance Pool, Spa, Dry Sauna and Billiards Room, 13 Unique Floorplans with 2 Finish Packages and Penthouse Options, On-Site Concierge Services, Climate Controlled Underground Parking Garage, Pet-Friendly and Temporary Furnished Short-Term Rentals, Carpet, Hardwood and Vinyl Flooring Options. State. Regents Club of Troy is an elegant, private apartment community that provides world-class amenities and conveniences. Dry Cleaning Village Club of Farmington Hills Apartments, Walsh College of Accountancy and Business Administration, 9 months, 12 months, 24 months, 36 months. Regents Club of Troy in Troy. 'What' are we paying for? Residents have access to our billiard room, business center, concierge services, dry cleaning, library, and much more. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Second, the apartments are awesome with gre... READ MORE, I looked at many places around the Detroit Metro area. Contact now: Good News! Located in our building. Or sign in if you already have an account. I moved here in the end of October and was pleasantly surprise by the Regents Club of Troy. Do you have a list of Preferred Employers? The location is awesome. It is our number one amenity at Regents Club of Troy. Since I've lived here the hot tub has always been operational, no eye issues and none of my swim suits have been ruined, although I do not stay in for long as it's not difficult to comprehend why swimwear should be washed in cool water....cause hot water can be damaging!! Regents Club of Troy. Only steps away. Located near I-75/Woodward/M-59, our community has a stunning clubhouse, complete with indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, English conservatory, and theatre room. Our apartment homes are in high demand, call today to reserve your place! Regents Club of Troy is an elegant, private apartment community that provides world-class amenities and conveniences. The exterior is beautiful, I could see myself entertaining my friends and family during the summer months sitting outside during the night, sipping wine, and waveing hello to my neighbors. Carports available for $30 per month, per carport. Regents Club of Troy is an elegant, private apartment community that provides world-class amenities and conveniences. I should have taken his advice and left this place months ago after everything that I’ve dealt with! Dave and Adam were great throughout the process from the application to the communication all the way through my move in. Based on availability & location. WHAT’S HAPPENING. Share details of your own experience with this property. Anyone and everyone can come in and out as they please- feel free to drive by and take a look at all the open gates. Salons Nationally ranked number one for Customer Service by CEL and Associates, Regents Club of Troy is located in … The only reasons complex stays full are 1. commodities of the units themselves are difficult to find anywhere else - fireplaces, soaking tubs, 2 beds, 2 1/2 baths, laundry room and 2. because 'outside' looks nice and allows management to manipulate people as 'if' that is what you can expect from everything else. Regents Club of Troy is an elegant, private apartment community that provides world-class amenities and conveniences. My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive? Via phone call to property or via email through resident portal. Toggle Side Menu. Located near I-75/Woodward/M-59, our community has a stunning clubhouse, complete with indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, English conservatory, and theatre room. The Troy Chamber always has something new and exciting for its members. EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS & PREMIER RESIDENT BENEFITS. -Property Manager. I myself inquired about the gates at the front and was told the wiring had been damaged and they were just waiting for the ground to thaw a little so they could dig and do repairs, which have been completed. Nationally ranked number one for Customer Service by CEL and Associates, Regents Club of Troy is … Regents Club of Troy is an elegant, private apartment community that provides world-class amenities and conveniences. Move in trucks ready, everything coordinated etc. 248-641-5333. Located near I-75/Woodward/M-59, our community has a stunning clubhouse, complete with indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, English conservatory, and theatre room. I haven't heard the single word of "Sorry" from them yet. I got kind responses that it would be fixed in 1 or 2 days, and then nothing. I love being able to call this place home! The city of Troy is known for its affluent suburban neighborhoods and great public schools, so it’s no surprise that their downtown is filled with upscale retailers and excellent eateries. Our 10,000 square foot clubhouse features indoor and outdoor pools, a theater center, conservatory, and valet service. then they said ok you can move in but we have to fix a valve in laundry room, which ended up flooding the entire unit while they "fixed it" PICS ATTACHED. There is no place to hide from constant vibrating frequency of pain. Regents Club of Troy is an elegant, private apartment community that provides world-class amenities and conveniences. Nationally ranked number one for Customer Service by CEL and Associates, Regents Club of Troy is located in … Troy is also 2nd in the state for cities with the least amount of crime. Regents Club of Troy Apartments-Troy, MI - apartments.com. Located near I-75/Woodward/M-59, our community has a stunning clubhouse, complete with indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, English conservatory, and theatre room. If there is anything we can do for you, please, do not hesitate to contact us at the office. Regents Club of Troy is an elegant, private apartment community that provides world-class amenities and conveniences. Next Property . At Regents Club, you're near the best the Troy area has to offer. If one guy comes to fix something it’s never done all at once- someone else has to come and patch up and paint separately, or re-fix it because every other week you have new guys working here. Regents Park Of Troy - 888.293.8061 ext. Our gated community boasts hotel-like amenities, including climate-controlled garage parking and an on-site concierge. Is my security deposit totally refundable? I have met some of the residents here at the wonderful gatherings the complex puts on, and for the most part everyone is very nice but some of the residents are no. Located near I-75/Woodward/M-59, our community has a stunning clubhouse, complete with indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, English conservatory, and theatre room. Look deeper and closer at what is really going on - walk away - and find something else. Click Here. We intend on having all of the pool interiors refinished this year! 2751 Melcombe Circle Troy, MI 48084-3436. Apartments are in a great location with little to no noise from Big Beaver. apartments.comAd. Use my current location. We feature an impressive selection of one, two, and three bedroom floor plans with excellent amenities and custom finish packages. We truly appreciate your kind compliments to our community, and we are happy to know you’ve been enjoying your apartment home, as well as the fantastic location, amenities, and conveniences our community offers our residents. Concierge on site provides an added level of convenience and personal service for residents which rivals private condominium living. What happens if I qualify for an apartment, but my roommate does not? Relocation Services (248)641-5333 (248)641-5333 (248)641-9255. www.cityclubapts.com. IT is NOT a gated community. The lies began with the website; where I was informed that I would be able to customize the apartment by choosing selective upgrades and options per my liking. If you are in the market for an apartment, short or long-term, furnished, or unfurnished, give Regents Park of Troy a look. Interested in Career Opportunities with City Club Apartments? I am happy I found Regents Club of Troy and happy Dave and Adam were there to help me with my long distance move from LA to MI! The response was 'no one else has complained'. So much for safety!!! Located near I-75/Woodward/M-59, our community has a stunning clubhouse, complete with indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, English conservatory, and theatre room. Make Your Move. Located 20 miles north of Detroit, Downtown Troy is a bustling center for shopping, dining, and entertainment in southwest Michigan. Is there any additional storage space available at your property? Nationally ranked number one for Customer Service by CEL and Associates, Regents Club of Troy … NO RESULTS EXACTLY MATCH YOUR SEARCH FILTERS. Spherexx.com Honored for Website: Best Visual Design - Function for CityClubApartments.com by the International Academy of Digital Arts 22, CityClubAparments.com and Spherexx.com announced today it has received an Honoree from The Webbys for unprecedented visual design and functionality for CityClubApartments.com, Detroit Metropolitan Apartment Association PRISM - 2015 Best Overall Marketing, Property Management Association of Michigan GLASTAR - 2015 Best Overall Marketing, Property Management Association of Michigan GLASTAR - 2014 Best Curb Appeal, National Apartments Association (NAA) Units Magazine - 2014 Best Outdoor Space, The Webbys - 2018 Honoree for Website Functionality and Design, Including Granite Countertops, Pantry, and Stainless Steel Appliances, Underground Climate Controlled Parking Available, Resort-Style Indoor and Outdoor Pools with Spa and Dry Sauna, Classic Georgian Architecture surrounded by Formal English Gardens, We also offer fernished apartments options. … When I first came in to discuss this feature they flat out said, “we do not offer that and have no idea why it’s even on our website”. 10 Reviews (248) 430-2482 Website. Get directions, reviews and information for Regents Club of Troy in Troy, MI. The latest health situation is the electric transformer outside building is putting out a dB frequency that is vibrating entire building; walls, floors & hallways. Regents Club of Troy is an elegant, private apartment community that provides world-class amenities and conveniences. I have a motorcycle, where can I park it? We feature an impressive selection of one, two, and three bedroom floor plans with excellent amenities and custom finish packages. I do 'not' recommend anyone live here. A stone's throw from Somerset Mall, 10 mins max drive to downtown Birmingham, and easy access to the freeway! Pet Services If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call our team. They definitely leave you with the feeling that money can not buy you common sense or compassion. City Club Management has developed relationships with local and private retailers to provide exclusive discounts to our residents. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it? 48084-3436 . Resident for 10 months, 3 bedroom PH. Email me listings and apartment related info. Needs to have eye catching bazzaz. Our apartments have distinctive touches, such as crown molding, gas fireplaces, and Kohler pedestal sinks. Share . Claim Reward Regents Club of Troy 2751 Melcombe Circle, Troy, MI 48084. Each home has a balcony or patio, full-size washer and dryer, and formal dining rooms. Facebook; Twitter; Google+; Tumblr; LinkedIn; Mail; Bookmark. Member Directory | Calendar of Events | Member Account | Community Calendar of Events | Member Job Listings | Member Promotions | News | Request for Information. The service manager even came and found me in June and apologized profusely, promised the work would be done in a day or two.... but again nothing. Waived Lease Admin Fee. the key fobs, and security features do not work. Regents Club of Troy is an elegant, private apartment community that provides world-class amenities and conveniences. Located near I-75/Woodward/M-59, our community has a stunning clubhouse, complete with indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, English conservatory, and theatre room. Not to mention, the fire alarm system isn’t even connected to the fire department due to them not paying a $30,000 phone bill! Units in this building are listed at $1,525 to $3,515/month and above. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Includes Regents Club of Troy Reviews, maps & directions to Regents Club of Troy in Troy and more from Yahoo US Local My building is very quiet and there is definitely no science fiction frequency waves surging through my apartment endangering my health and well being... otherwise I wouldn't be living here. They also have a very knowledgeable concierge who is more than willing to help you make the most of what the area has to offer!!! What day of the month am I liable for a late charge? Spherexx was recognized in April as an official honoree in the category for best visual design and function by the Webby Awards, an international group honoring online excellence since 1996. Regents Club of Troy is an elegant, private community with one, two, and three-bedroom apartments for rent that provides world-class amenities and conveniences. Regents Club of Troy at 2751 Melcombe Cir, Troy, MI 48084, USA apartments for rent. The schools are outstanding, shopping within walking distance and so many restaurants to choose from. One good manager came through and quit ASAP when he saw how the community was run. Downtown is the 3rd most walkable neighborhood in Troy with a neighborhood Walk Score of 49. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The management is not only completely inadequate; issues that affect not only their residents quality of life but actual health concerns are not addressed - ever. ASK YOUR SALES CONSULTANT FOR MORE DETAILS. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. I’ve had a broken window for six months, no one cares and no one has made an effort to replace it However, I'm still waiting to get that back and every time I call them, they are just trying to be rude. I was sold with the amenities, the grounds and even talked to a couple residents who currently live there. At Regents Club of Troy, you will find a lifestyle unique among apartments in Troy, MI. No - offered as VALU-add option through service staff. What sets the Detroit metro apart from other Midwestern markets? These furnished apartments in Troy, Michigan feature resort-class apartment and community amenities such as classic Georgian architecture, formal English gardens, and a 10,000-square-foot clubhouse with indoor … I moved here with my dog and we were welcomed here with open arms! Search by Location, Price and More! Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Zip. Everything else is fine. I would not expect anything from management after you have moved in. Suburban Detroit holds an incredible mix of people, places, and activities, and they're all within minutes of Regents Club of Troy. Select All That Apply. I lived at Regency Club in Troy for 2 years. Located near I-75/Woodward/M-59, our community has a stunning clubhouse, complete with indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, English conservatory, and theatre room. Rental types in Downtown Troy. Also, I can take a quick walk to the clubhouse and use the amenities provided there such as: the fitness center, clubhouse space for private events, indoor AND outdoor pool! Located near I-75/Woodward/M-59, our community has a stunning clubhouse, complete with indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, English conservatory, and theatre room. Nationally ranked number one for Customer Service by CEL and Associates, Regents Club of Troy is located in the award … Do you permit exotic pets? I had no idea that this gem was tucked away so close to everything I need! RELOCATE TO ONE OF OUR OTHER CLUBS AND RECEIVE IMMEDIATE SPECIALS: Waived Application Fee Underground garage spots available from $75-$115 per month. Reduced Security Deposit Located near I-75/Woodward/M-59, our community has a stunning clubhouse, complete with indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, English conservatory, and theatre room. What is acceptable "proof of income" to sign a lease? Are gas grills permitted at your property? At Regents Club of Troy, you will find a lifestyle unique among apartments in Troy, MI. Related Listings; 21 United Realty/21 Property Management. If I ever move out of this apartment, I will only consider City Club Apartments from now on- the staff is great! What Location is Important To You? Now, 'anyone' can just drive right into the complex and walk right into the building. They definitely hire the absolute cheapest contractors possible. Can I change to a month-to-month lease plan after my first year? The turnover is astounding. We have one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes available with many more amenities available. So make sure that it will take you probably a few months to take that deposit back!! MI. Pool and clubhouse amenities along with well maintained grounds within a controlled access property offers an ideal living environment for professionals, families, or retirees. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Troy, then use our bedroom, bathroom and … I’ve lived here for eight months and there has not been a single day where all the gates function properly. If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease? 1 space; Assigned Parking. They showed me around and gave me a great tour of the community. They have that weird attitude of "Let's not be friendly and let's be super cold". I met Dave in the office and he and another young man, Adam were very helpful. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property.
Sorbus Aria Lutescens, Clue 50th Anniversary Edition Instructions, 32 Inch Slow Pitch Softball Bat, Python Array Length, Namaste Knitting Bags, Refectocil Patch Test,