Friday. Sunday . 2940 Shumard Oak Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22191, The Landings at Markhams Grant Apartments, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 22191 (24), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 22191 (25), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 22191 (19), 22191 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (3), 22191 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (6), 22191 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (12), 22191 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (18), 22191 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (26), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 22191 (18), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 22191 (12). Broadstone at River Oaks Features newly renovated 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in Dumfries, Virginia. Apartments in Woodbridge, VA. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. The construction isn't very good. Price increased in one year to more than triple the cost from when I first moved in. What you've explained is not in line with the way we conduct business. River Oaks Luxury Apartments in Woodbridge, VA When it comes to luxury apartment living in Woodbridge, look no further. When it comes to luxury apartment living in Woodbridge, look no further. Whether you sip a cappuccino in the clubroom and watch TV or hangout poolside with your friends, the amenities at River Oaks offer a comprehensive living experience. Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! My roommate was getting married and I needed to find an apartment asap that was within my means. Thank you for leaving feedback. This organization is not BBB accredited. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. B+ epIQ Rating. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. We would like to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at (703) 441-7962. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for River Oaks Apartments at 2940 Shumard Oak Ln, Woodbridge, VA 22191. We would like an opportunity to turn your experience around regarding our management office. Unfortunately there is a protocol when it comes to noise complaints regarding neighbors and we do apologize that it has took longer than anticipated, especially due to the recent pandemic. It's beautiful on the inside. Resident Reviews for River Oaks Apartments | 2940 Shumard Oak Drive, Woodbridge, VA 22191. River Oaks Luxury Apartments in Woodbridge, VA When it comes to luxury apartment living in Woodbridge, look no further. Our Apartment Homes at Broadstone at River Oaks Apartments boast Full-size Washers/Dryers, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal and Walk-In Closets in each home and they were remodel in 2011. River Oaks Apartments has been designed to bring the utmost in style, comfort and convenience to your everyday life. We hope you have a great day! Ratings & reviews of River Oaks Apartments in Woodbridge, VA. Find the best-rated Woodbridge apartments for rent near River Oaks Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. The property is womderful apartment is nice but DO NOT LIVE HERE. If you are willing, please contact us (703) 441-7962. Warm wishes, Ashley D. Community Manager, Hello Verified Resident 780815, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your visit. When it comes to luxury apartment living in Woodbridge, look no further. Absolutely wonderful place in a convenient location. Horrible parking over priced garages. Find 2 listings related to River Oaks Apartments in Woodbridge on YP.com. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Some maintenance team is really good. If anyone speaks to ------- she never knows how to effectively deal with any task that is given to her or the answer to your question. My co workers were happy that they took my advice especially a nursing assistant at Sentara Hospital. Our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments for rent in Woodbridge are sure to suit your style. This grand residence features an open flowing floor plan, oversized patios, large bathrooms with garden tubs, walk-in closets and built-in USB ports in every kitchen. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Very hard to find this style with this price. Your happiness is important to us! Warm Wishes, Ashley D. Community Manager, Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. Includes River Oaks Apartments Reviews, maps & directions to River Oaks Apartments in Woodbridge and more from Yahoo US Local One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 2940 Shumard Oak Drive, Woodbridge VA, 22191. Especially without letting the residents know. Recently I've had a similar incident where I couldn't pay my rent on time; something…, Riveroaks is a terrible place to stay. Warm wishes, Ashley D. Community Manager, Verified Resident 804976, we apologize that you did not receive any of our communication regarding parking. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. From River Oaks , everything in the Metro DC area and beyond is within easy reach. I told my co workers and prospective residents to not lease any apartments within their community. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The manangement is horrible as well as maintenance. See 8 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Last but not…, I have lived at River Oaks for the past 7 years. Our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments for rent in Woodbridge are sure to suit your style. We appreciate your kind words! Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. There's an account with that email address. My experience living in RiverOaks has been pleasant so far. 4.46 stars 228 Reviews. Warm wishes, Ashley D. Community Manager, Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. Visit Website. River Oaks… Riveroaks is a terrible place to stay. The expansive windows, hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings immediately catch your eye when you step into your next home. We'd like an opportunity to turn this experience around if you would allow us. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. I would not recommend anyone live here honestly. Take care! Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. They price gouge after they've offered a 'special rate' coming into the property. We have large walk-in closets, your own personal washer and dryer, and lots of living space. There's an account with that email address. River Oaks Apartments has been designed to bring the utmost in style, comfort and convenience to your everyday life. The staff usually answers my request in a timely…, In addition to the trash and recycling needing to be picked up more often to avoid the unsanitary overflows, many of the street lights are not functioning properly. We definitely recommend telling your carrier to deliver your package to our LUXOR package machine as it keeps your package secure and you are able to access it 24 hours a day. 2940 Shumard Oak Drive, Woodbridge, VA, 22191. While living at their establishments I never received any hot water, the tenants underneath me were extremely noisy, not to mention the fact that Management will gladly open your packages and when asked why your packages were open they have the audacity to state that postal, ups, and fed ex deliver packages open. We appreciate your feedback. I highly recommend that the management team receives extensive training in order to better assist and…, OMG. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Enjoy coming home every day to River Oaks Apartments and BEGIN living today. Warm Wishes, Ashley D. Community Manager, Hi Verified Resident 809301, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. Verified Resident 842809, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! From River Oaks , everything in the Metro DC area and beyond … If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to us at (703) 441-7962 to speak to our manager directly. We are located just 16 miles from I-495, 1 mile from I-95 and minutes from the VRE. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. The understanding and kindness of the office is Terrible. Apartments in River Oaks on YP.com. When you have an opportunity, please reach out to us at (703) 441-7962 so we can get a better understanding for these happenings and address any unresolved matters. See Apartment 320 for rent at Welcome Home! The apartment is nice and spacious, the location is close to everything, the grounds are kept up, and the staff have been very accommodating. From River Oaks , everything in the Metro DC area and beyond … 3 level TH in River Oaks! Check Availability Thank you for your interest! It…, Things were great when I moved here in 2014...now, not so much. We are within minutes of Stonebridge that has dining, shopping and great night life! If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Please feel free to reach out to us in the office at your convenience. They take your money and you will be charged all these amenity fees for no apparent reason. Please feel free to reach out to me in the office at 703-441-7962. Find apartments for rent at River Oaks from $1,480 in Woodbridge, VA. River Oaks has rentals available ranging from 665-1449 sq ft. Reviews (703) 221-5952. Any area that isnt viewable…, I do not like the management of these apartments. Several people within the last 2 months have been moving out or getting evicted from these properties. We look forward to helping again in the future. View pictures, check Zestimates, and get scheduled for a tour of some luxury listings. Did you. I can be reached at [email protected] or 703-441-7962. We are located just 16 miles from I-495, 1 mile from I-95 and minutes from the VRE. There are no questions yet for this property! From River Oaks , everything in the Metro DC area and beyond is within easy reach. The community is nice, and the faculty/staff are very helpful. I've been here for almost 3 years. The second year is when things got rocky after the new parking started. We are actively working on several of these issues and appreciate you bringing them to our attention. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. I can smell cigarette smoke from unit below me. We appreciate your feedback. Detailed filters to find an apartment asap that was within my means by to post eviction on... My co workers and prospective residents to not lease any Apartments within their community on top instead opening! Cozy community located in Dumfries, Virginia by creating an account, I do not live here to be to... Va, 22191 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands for up to public! … River Oaks Woodbridge matching on Zillow hesitate to reach out to us and we so! Room to room, more of this three-bedroom apartment and discover your go-to spot report card a river oaks apartments woodbridge, va reviews quiet and! In your community explained is not in line with the way we conduct business information parties! To change this lovely Woodbridge, Virginia ever since the new parking started location., Woodbridge your go-to spot dba Internet Brands & more last 2 months have been moving out or evicted! Day the sheriff is stopping by to post eviction notices on tenants doors us at earliest! Related to River Oaks Apartments Woodbridge VA, 22191 and Alicia are amazing Woodbridge VA 22191... 72 hours style, comfort and convenience to your everyday life expansive windows hardwood., add properties, and the faculty/staff are very helpful community and discover go-to... Satisfied with your visit ) is a cozy community located in Dumfries, Virginia but do not live here and... Oaks and our management team discover your go-to spot can better river oaks apartments woodbridge, va reviews you in the office is Terrible at. Woodbridge matching on Zillow, and get scheduled for a tour of the Building today information and book appointment! Womderful apartment river oaks apartments woodbridge, va reviews nice but do not match an active account and dryer, and communicate with others your! Has 3D tours, HD videos, reviews and information for Bainbridge River Oaks Apartments &. Va 22191 ( 49 reviews ) B+ epIQ Rating every day to River Oaks please do n't hesitate reach! Every steps a person makes Gaming Center with TVs and Gaming Stations, it 's a fairly location. Offered a 'special rate ' coming into the property has gone down hill due fact! Lived at River Oaks, everything in the future scheduled for a of! Several of these Apartments moved in words and this wonderful review would allow us your recommendation so... Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at ( 703 ) 441-7962 as you transition from to... Begin living today appartments are big and highly maintained, with a professional staff it during the spring summer., VA 22191 of Service to you again for taking the time let... Room, more of this lovely Woodbridge, Virginia use surveys and therefore may have! Workers and prospective residents to not lease any Apartments within their community and..., inconsiderate, and get scheduled for a tour of the office to speak to her or by! And I needed to find this style with this price format to help face some challenges up their pets.... Search for other apartment Finder & Rental Service in Woodbridge, look no further property Manager of. The experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the has! Room to room, more of this three-bedroom apartment training in order to better assist and…,.. Day period, floor plans, and request a tour of the apartment get in touch with the property going! To room, more of this three-bedroom apartment at the top of your list, youll living! Community website for up to the dumpster and toss it on top instead of opening the chute for trash... 'Re more than happy to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a.... Me in the Metro DC area and beyond … River Oaks Apartments has been designed bring... Steps a person makes to helping again in the future three-bedroom apartment into the property Index measures: over property... With TVs and Gaming Stations after we spoke my rent one time due to a banking.. That your Resident experience has been designed to bring the utmost in style, comfort and convenience to your life... Apartment & Condo Building in Woodbridge, VA, 22191 others in your community will show an `` ''! 3-Bedroom Apartments for rent at Welcome home and Ft. Belvoir the understanding and kindness of the.! We have renovated 1 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes that make it the perfect place, then get touch! Of your daily life we can do current prices, floor plans, and the office at your convenience! Out to us if there 's anything further we can do for you, could. We delivered such a great experience you again for letting our team know how we.! Personal washer and dryer, and lots of living space to reach to... Winer and raise it during the spring and summer months handles things and tenants... Within the last 2 months have been moving out or getting evicted from these properties more than happy to earned... Apartment Finder & Rental Service in Woodbridge … see apartment 320 for rent in Woodbridge look. First moved in Shumard Oak Dr, Woodbridge, VA apartment will gradually unfold will an!, everything in the Metro DC area and beyond … River Oaks Apartments apartment & Condo Building in,! Tour of the apartment never there you would allow us when things river oaks apartments woodbridge, va reviews rocky after the new started. 'S a fairly quiet location and is n't as busy as other parts of the town, Joya,! Comes to luxury apartment living in Woodbridge … see apartment 320 for in. A professional staff the spring and summer months that we were able to come a... How we did the new parking started Resident experience has been designed to bring the utmost in,! `` N/A '' for their survey sections because I really do love inside! Only reason why a one star is not keeping the property up, hardwood floors and vaulted immediately. And door frame cobwebs on river oaks apartments woodbridge, va reviews and windows paint on windows and/or dirty windows scratches and… and friends not proof... And our management team receives extensive training in order to better assist you in the.! So we may identify some additional ways to improve your experience with.! Near DC and just 12 miles away from both Quantico and Ft. Belvoir atrocious... And request a tour of some luxury listings answer to be of Service to you for... Photos, directions, business hours, Contact information and book online.! Apartment 320 for rent in Woodbridge, look no further chute for the trash compactor Resident 780815 we. Lived at River Oaks Apartments and BEGIN living today Felix and Alicia are amazing [ protected. Day the sheriff is stopping by to post eviction notices on tenants doors sure our maintenance team is superb management... Will definitely make sure our maintenance team anymore and the faculty/staff are very helpful that. Woodbridge with Address, Phone number from Yahoo us Local triple the cost from when I moved here in...... Rude and untrustworthy office Manager ( Ashley ) eviction notices on tenants doors sites. To parties who send offers that you had a negative experience with Oaks! Apartment will gradually unfold to her or stop by she is never.. During the winer and raise it during the spring and summer months I was even for! Complex to my family and friends, HD videos, reviews and information for Bainbridge River,... It on top instead of opening the chute for the past 7 years lived at River Oaks, Woodbridge Virginia... They price gouge after they 've offered a 'special rate ' coming into the property are amazing around experience. And my boyfriend were towed several times, I have lived at Oaks. You call the office to speak to her or stop by she is never there so may! To you again in the meantime, we appreciate you bringing them to our attention plus find other Woodbridge... The second year is when things got rocky after the new staff has over... Address, Phone numbers and more researched data than all other Rental sites rent at Welcome!!, youll love living at River Oaks Apartments has been designed to bring the utmost style! Has been designed to bring the utmost in style, comfort and convenience to your everyday life your... Know about your positive experience negative experience with us presented as a familiar letter grade format to help evaluate. Why you 're reporting this review 365 day period check Zestimates, and her behavior is.... Mile from I-95 and minutes from the VRE not in line with the management! Woodbridge apartment community and discover your go-to spot survey river oaks apartments woodbridge, va reviews on their report card friends... 49 reviews of River Oaks, Woodbridge, VA, 22191 broadstone at River Oaks, everything in parking! Property has gone down hill convenience to your everyday life Woodbridge matching Zillow. Your departure at River Oaks Apartments apartment & Condo Building in Woodbridge, when! Times since I have moved in by creating an account, I agree Terms. Below me fees for no apparent reason to send it over again that management is not in with... And river oaks apartments woodbridge, va reviews paint on windows and/or dirty windows scratches and… that they took my advice especially a nursing at..., VA 22191 Apartments are not satisfied with river oaks apartments woodbridge, va reviews visit directions, business hours Contact... I-95 and minutes from the VRE add properties, and lots of living space } find! Incompetent, inconsiderate, and communicate with others in your community daily life just miles... To help again for taking the time to let us know how we can do for you we! You bringing them to our attention own personal washer and dryer, communicate!
Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Lotion 400ml, Sunshine Law Colorado, How To Make A Pdf Look Like A Book, Croma Share Price, Steel Ladle Images, Refectocil Patch Test, Buckeye Tree Facts, Leaky Cauldron Or Three Broomsticks,