We appreciate your feedback. 512 likes. Includes Rochester Place Apartments Reviews, maps & directions to Rochester Place Apartments in Rochester and more from Yahoo US Local Well water. I made several compliances…, Recently moved into the apartment and have had numerous problems. Set in Rochester and only 1.9 km from Rochester Cathedral, Riverside Luxury Apartment offers accommodation with river views, free WiFi and free private parking. Amenities feature central air and heating, all-electric kitchen, den or study, loft, dishwasher, refrigerator, walk-in closets, and washer and dryer in home. Each home has a modern kitchen, in-home laundry, spacious closets and luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the kitchen and living room. 17 likes. The Cost Per Square Foot rating shows you the average cost per square foot for floorplans at this community in relation to the local average. There was a general error. The complex is steps away from a park, walking trails,…, Horrible place to live. The complex has a host of amenities. 2. worst management(dont fix anything)3. staff are rude. This includes animals like rabbits, hamsters, birds, etc. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Okay, so it's not as swanky as"The Boulevard" and your not getting the fireplaces that the lofty "Beacon Hill" offers, but for the cheapest rent in Rochester, it's a wonderful place to be. Great location, extremely close to downtown, the park and bike trails, which is great! Ashland Place Apartments. See all available apartments for rent at Center City Place in Rochester, NY. Search for other Apartments in Rochester on The Real Yellow Pages®. My building had severe mold problem bldg 1155 mgmt did nothing. Except for the location of the apartment, I wouldn't recommend this place. The managment people in the office must have not graduated high school because they are…, I lived there for 3 years. Ratings and reviews of Rochester Place in Rochester, Michigan. Office Hours 4. no proper heating and…, I would say I'm 50/50 on this apartment. About Rochester Place Apartments. The one at the apartment above me is running exercising all the time and making horrible noise. The only good part was the location. I have had a broken front room window for ten days and counting. Ratings & reviews of Rochester Place Apartments in Rochester, MI. We are pet friendly with a wonderful outdoor space, a babbling brook that runs through the property, and next to beautiful parks such as Paint Creek and Rochester Park. There was a general error. Jot down the points. Rochester Place Apartments 1016 Ironwood Ct Rochester MI 48307. With flexible lease options, University Place provides an affordable and private home away from home in one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Rochester, New York. Great location! I lived here for three years and never had a major problem. Rochester Place Apartments in Rochester, reviews by real people. However in the 13 plus years I live there, there was a series of different apartment managers and with each one... more. It was mine and my roommate's first apartment so we were new to the process. I love the location,…, I have never lived here. I lived in the place for 13+ years. Find apartments for rent at Rochester Place Apartments from $680 in Rochester, MI. Rochester Place allows up to two dogs; or two cats; or one dog and one cat per apartment. Ask the leasing office about dog weight and breed restrictions. Choose from twelve floor plans with one and two bedrooms. There's an account with that email address. our dishwasher is also broken and they refuse…. You get your own parking space (for one car) and a storage locker. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Please ask about our income guidelines and how you can qualify for our waiting list. The property features garden and city views, and is 11 km from Cooling Castle. Located in a quiet neighborhood, you can enjoy some peace and quiet. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Find the best Apartments on Yelp: search reviews of 357 Rochester Hills businesses by price, type, or location. Woodgate Place. My whole family was constantly sick including my cat! my roommate and i have been here since february and not only are the walls paper thin, but the water softener has been broken for months now and maintenance has done absolutely nothing about it. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 48307 (8), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 48307 (7), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 48307 (2), 48307 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (6), 48307 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (7), 48307 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (8), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 48307 (3), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 48307 (3). Situated in the 46975 Zip code of Rochester on Westwood Ln., you have an easy connection to a mixture of attractions found in the neighborhood. Offering 1 and 2 bedroom apartments that have a multitude of amenities that will make you want to call it your home. From here, guests can make the most of all that the lively city has to offer. Tour Today. They are slum lords. Did you. This Rochester motel offers a free shuttle to Mayo Clinic and Saint Mary's campus, both 2 miles away. There is also a coffee maker and hairdryer. The walls are so thin, it feels like you live with everyone else in your complex. The heat never worked. Essex Place Apartments is a Minnesota Assumed Name filed on May 31, 1995. Ratings & reviews of Rochester Place Apartments in Rochester, MI. Property Details **Join our waiting list while its still open! Search for other Apartments in Rochester … 2019 Top … In Rochester there are 50 other Apartments. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is 161021.The company's principal address is 1111 & 1017 41st Str Nw, Rochester, MN 55901. Find the best rated Rochester Apartments, read reviews, and schedule an appointment today! Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. Brady S. 12/20/10. See all available apartments for rent at Rochester Place Apartments in Rochester, MI. Center City Place is located in Rochester, New York. Apartments at Canal Place are equipped with Spacious Floor Plans, Water & Refuse Included and W/D Hookup. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. (Called in 3 times) This is a disappointment because the scenery of this complex is beautiful. When I signed the lease, they failed to…, Sadly, maintenance response here has deteriorated recently. See all available apartments for rent at Essex Place in Rochester, MN. Nearby cities include Rochester Hills , Shelby Township , Auburn Hills , Utica , and Washington . 4.0 stars Affordability. The location is wonderfull and very beautiful. We had concerns with the noise from apartments above us and were not sure if a 1st level floor was for us.…, it is horrible. Rochester Place Apartments, Rochester, Indiana. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. They told us it was not their fault . Find the best-rated Rochester apartments for rent near Rochester Place Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. I can unsubscribe at any time.

If you want to go for a walk into downtown Rochester, you're 5 minutes from Paint Creek Trail.

If you want a room with a view, every apartment has a courtyard view.

DOWNSIDE:
The pipes clank (sometimes)

One covered parking spot per apartment

Air conditioning in 2 rooms of 4 doesn't always provide efficient cooling (blowdrying my hair in the summer is done in front of the air conditioning output).

Laundry is kind of pricey, but the same cost as a laundromat. Reviews are very important to us and are the best way to let others know if our team has provided you with a great experience. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Get directions, reviews and information for Rochester Place Apartments in Rochester, MI. The apartments are really run down, and there was left over paint and black markers all over the apartment when we first moved in.…, I have been here for 6 months and it is my first apartment so I do not have much to compare it to, though I'd say it's pretty average. Heat is divided up among ALL buildings, super expensive. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. The traditionally styled rooms offer a microwave and refrigerator. It's outdated and the…, My boyfriend and I have lived here for about six months now and I like it. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Property Details **Join our waiting list while its still open! I mean, the expectations I have read…, RENTERS CONSIDERING ROCHESTER PLACE APARTMENTS READ ALL REVIEWS FIRST!!!! About Orchard Place **Join our waiting list while its still open! On the "pro" side, the setting is beautiful, likely one of the prettiest in the region and rents…, Good first apartment. The maintance people are creepy and don't properly fix things. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Rochester and beyond. Fish are allowed in a tank no larger than fifty gallons. I get really upset when reading a lot of apartment reviews because some people seem to think that apartment living should be luxurious. The leasing agent I talked to was rude and said I had better get there at 4:30 and no later cause they closed at 5:00.…, I lived here for a year and would nvr think about moving here again. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. Rochester Village Apartments at Park Place Reviews. Situated in the 46975 Zip code of Rochester on Westwood Ln., you have an easy connection to a mixture of attractions found in the neighborhood. The Good: 1. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Ashland Place Apartments. Find the best Apartments on Yelp: search reviews of 29 Rochester businesses by price, type, or location. See all available apartments for rent at Hylan Place Luxury Apartments in Rochester, NY. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is 161021.The company's principal address is 1111 & 1017 41st Str Nw, Rochester, MN 55901. Includes Rochester Place Apartments Reviews, maps & directions to Rochester Place Apartments in Rochester and more from Yahoo US Local When originally looking at the apartment the management just what we wanted to hear. Rochester Place Apartments Lifestyle Ratings. Located in Rochester, MN, Ashland Place Apartments is worth considering if you need a new place to live. Relish in the country setting at Harvestview Place with the convenience of in-town living, while unwinding in one of our 1, 2, and 3- bedroom apartments. With open 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans, you'll feel right at home with full kitchen and spacious living room with a private balcony that provides an upscale touch. Username and password do not match an active account. Rochester Place Apartments is an apartment in Rochester in zip code 48307. 1 customer reviews of Rochester Place Apartments. Rochester Place allows up to two dogs; or two cats; or one dog and one cat per apartment. Rochester Place. I would like to express the pros and the cons from a more objective standpoint. With flexible lease options, University Place provides an affordable and private home away from home in one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Rochester, New York. Apartment & Condo Building 17 likes. Rochester Place Apartments in Rochester, reviews by real people. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. I lived on my own as a young professional and felt very safe. Orchard Place Apartments offers affordable apartments just 10 minutes from the City of Rochester with modern, spacious 1 & 2 bedroom garden style apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom townhomes. Kascade Place brings a modern feel, eco-friendly design and classic comforts to luxury apartment living in Rochester, MN. The staff was friendly and always willing to answer our questions,…, This place is great! The apartment is in a GREAT location, with a lot of tall, old trees and a creek running through it. Too much partying going on and drugs. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Center City Place has rental units ranging from 562-1453 sq ft starting at $900. I lived at this complex for two years. However in the 13 plus years I live there, there was a series of different apartment managers and with each one... more. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Rochester and beyond. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. This apartment community also offers amenities such as 2 & 3 Bedroom Townhomes, Garage and Playground and is located on 110 Samuel Way in the 14606 zip code. Call A Place for Mom 855-217-0156 to request free information and connect with a local senior living advisor who can help you find the right community for you. This apartment community was built in 1969 and has 3 stories with 347 units. Offering 1 and 2 bedroom apartments that have a multitude of amenities that will make you want to call it your home. Located in Rochester, MN, Ashland Place Apartments is worth considering if you need a new place to live. Orchard Place Apartments offers affordable apartments just 10 minutes from the City of Rochester with modern, spacious 1 & 2 bedroom garden style apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom townhomes. But I called to find out when I could come by and see the place recently. 1. We are pet friendly with a wonderful outdoor space, a babbling brook that runs through the property, and next to beautiful parks such as Paint Creek and Rochester Park. Ask the leasing office about dog weight and breed restrictions. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Cops there on a regular basis so I guess security can be seen…, They will do anything to take money from you, use past residents damages against you when you move out, The place has thinner walls than a dorm room and you can hear everything from the hallway (Which usually smells like a combination of cigarettes and crappy…, I thought because of the area, scenery, and friendly leasing staff these apartments would be a dream, but they are horrible. Rochester Village Apartments at Park Place Reviews. The location is wonderfull and very beautiful. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Our vibrant community is located in an ideal neighborhood close to shopping, dining, and recreation. ** Choose Orchard Place in the heart of Greece, NY. This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and is for rent for $821. Kascade Place has rentals available ranging from 720-1008 sq ft. Find Rochester Place Apartments in Rochester with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. This apartment community also offers amenities such as 2 & 3 Bedroom Townhomes, Garage and Playground and is located on 110 Samuel Way in the 14606 zip code. Apartment & Condo Building They give you a parking spot 3 complexes down, the women working the office are rude and unprofessional. 221 likes. Imagine coming home to the sophisticated elegance of Rochester Village Apartments at Park Place in Cranberry Township, PA. Our one and two-bedroom apartments feature an abundance of space and amenities designed for a pampered living experience. I have lived here for 5 months now, and feel like I live in a trailor park. Each home has a modern kitchen, in-home laundry, spacious closets and luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the kitchen and living room. I rented a two bedroom apartment toward the back of the complex. Username and password do not match an active account. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Find the best Apartments on Yelp: search reviews of 334 Rochester businesses by price, type, or location. Brady S. 12/20/10. Hylan Place Luxury Apartments has rental units starting at $1450. Additionally, no more than two small caged pets are allowed. Experience Rochester living at Rochester Place Apartments. The laundry machines are pricey and smell. Apartments at Canal Place are equipped with Spacious Floor Plans, Water & Refuse Included and W/D Hookup. There is a big problem in a lot of the apartments. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Rochester 3.5 stars Cost Per Sq.Ft. I lived in the place for 13+ years. I can unsubscribe at any time. Relish in the country setting at Harvestview Place with the convenience of in-town living, while unwinding in one of our 1, 2, and 3- bedroom apartments. Find 909 listings related to Hamilton Place Apartments in Rochester on YP.com. Come by to see the current floorplan options. A perfect location that is within walking distance to downtown Rochester with access to dining, entertainment, and shopping, Rochester Place has it all! When visiting Rochester (MN), you'll feel right at home at Riverview Suites Apartments as it offers quality accommodation and great service. I like how close Rochester Village was to Pittsburgh, grocery stores, shopping, and amazing restaurants. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 421 Westwood Ln, Rochester IN, 46975. I notified the front office and they refused to do anything... even refused to notify other tennants. About Rochester Place Apartments. Did you. Come by to see the current floorplan options. 2 Reviews (248) 652-0808 Website. Studios, 1 and 2 bed apartments- modernly designed and features oversized windows. University Place offers large one bedrooms starting at $860 per month as well as studios starting at $745 and two bedroom apartments Starting at $1240 with unique floor plans and oversized windows. All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a shared bathroom with free toiletries, shower and bath. The service used to be "24 hour", not 24 hours…, My car was broken into right outside our building under the carport. The units were originally built in the 1970s, so they are a bit older, but maintenance and the management do a great job staying on top of things. ** Choose Orchard Place in the heart of Greece, NY. My roommate and I are finally free of them after they took our security deposit to upgrade their dated counter tops. Call (585) 358-0633 to check our availability and make your move to University Place! University Place Apartments. Everything is well-kept and the staff is very friendly. Orchard Place Apartments offers affordable apartments just 10 minutes from the City of Rochester with modern, spacious 1 & 2 bedroom garden style apartments … Essex Place has rental units ranging from 750-1372 sq ft starting at $942. Please try again. University Place offers large one bedrooms starting at $759 per month as well as studios and two bedroom apartments with unique floorplans and oversized windows. Most…, I lived in Rochester Place for one year. Please ask about our income guidelines and how you can qualify for our waiting list. Air conditioning, dishwasher, controlled entry, a fitness center, swimming pool, beautifully maintained grounds, and carports available are features that speak to its livability. An overview can be found here. Rochester Place Apartments is located in Rochester, Michigan in the 48307 zip code. The apartments and … Rochester City Living Apartment Homes has rental units ranging from 360-1200 sq ft starting at $660. Read 1 reviews, get prices and compare Villa Capri Senior Apartments with other communities in Rochester. Additionally, no more than two small caged pets are allowed. I have lived here for 9 years and probably will suck it up and stay but there are problems! I spent all winter staying at my boyfriend's place…, I lived there for several years and I would not recommend living there. With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. We got black mold all over our bedroom forcing us to buy a new mattress that they would not refund us for. With flexible lease options, University Place provides an affordable and private home away from home in one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Rochester, New York. With an attached patio, you can step outside and get some fresh air whenever your heart desires. The complex has a host of amenities. There is black mold in the bathroom, bedroom and around the windows. So - get your move on! Find apartments for rent at Kascade Place from $1,155 in Rochester, MN. Set in a circular design, Woodgate Place is a unique property, located outside the city, but close to shopping and country living. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Some of the complaints are true, but some of them are rediculous. University Place offers large one bedrooms starting at $860 per month as well as studios starting at $745 and two bedroom apartments Starting at $1240 with unique floor plans and oversized windows. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hamilton Place Apartments locations in Rochester, NY. We appreciate your feedback. The staff are unresponsive and unprofessional. Rochester Village Apartments at Park Place, Cranberry Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania.

UPSIDE:
If you're locked out, they send someone to let you in, 24-7. There’s a resident who dumpster dives and management won’t do anything about it. Please try again. Experience Rochester living at Rochester Place Apartments. Browse the Best Apartments for Rent in Rochester, NY! We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Reviews are very important to us and are the best way to let others know if our team has provided you with a great experience. Located in the heart of the city, your new home is within walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops, Genesee Riverway Trail, Martin Luther King Jr Memorial Park and so much more. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Located 2.9 miles from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Rochester's Place provides accommodations with air conditioning and free WiFi. Rochester Place Apartments has rentals available ranging from 650-2050 sq ft. Lived here for 2 1/2 years (2008-2010). Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. The sidewalks and parking lots are not plowed properly leaving them…, ive been living here almost two years, do not move here . Property Reviews by Verified Residents Prices Updated November 2020 100% Verified Listings. Find Rochester Place Apartments in Rochester with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Rochester Super 8 provides free WiFi, a work desk and a 32 inch flat-screen TV with HBO movie channels in every room. The only good part was the location. Great apartment in … Rochester Place Apartments, Rochester, Indiana. This includes animals like rabbits, hamsters, birds, etc. Essex Place Apartments is a Minnesota Assumed Name filed on May 31, 1995. Fish are allowed in a tank no larger than fifty gallons. Lived here for 2 1/2 years (2008-2010). Located in a quiet neighborhood, you can enjoy some peace and quiet. I use Paint Creek Trail and…, The other reviews are right. Modern 1-3 Bedroom Apartments Offering Comfortable and Stress-Free Living. See all available apartments for rent at Rochester City Living Apartment Homes in Rochester, NY. The cheapest apartments in Rochester for a reason. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Browse There's an account with that email address. Don't even think about painting…, Great location, but I caution anyone to live here who isn’t okay with strangers going through their trash. University Place Apartments is located in the 14604 Zip code of Rochester, NY.This community is professionally managed by Barrington Residential. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Rochester Place Apartments at 1016 Ironwood Ct, Rochester, MI 48307. University Place is an ideal place to live and experience Rochester. They are very shady and say water is free but just cold water. All the maintenance people are aware and just watch this lady dumpster dive in rain…, Recommend if you like very loud banging of pipes all winter long, hearing every word your neighbors have to say from the other side of the wall, and unexpected high charges for heating that you can't control. University Place offers a variety of floor plans to choose from, such as studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Rochester Place Apartments at 1016 Ironwood Ct, Rochester, MI 48307. Rochester Village at Park Place was a very comfortable apartment. With an attached patio, you can step outside and get some fresh air whenever your heart desires. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Rochester Place Apartments has rental units ranging from 650-2050 sq ft starting at $680. ** Choose Orchard Place in the heart of Greece, NY. We took their…, The owners and employees are extremely rude and not helpful whatsoever. Find the best-rated Rochester apartments for rent near Rochester Place Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Dog weight and breed restrictions enjoy some peace and quiet, MN and compare Villa Capri Senior Apartments with communities. Took their…, the other reviews are right its rochester place apartments reviews location, the property features garden City! And has 3 stories with 347 units... more at the apartment above me is running exercising all time... And unprofessional Yelp: search reviews of 29 Rochester businesses by price type! Communicate with others in your community are rude and unprofessional you can some. To help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community our bedroom forcing to! 1 and 2 bed apartments- modernly designed and features oversized windows your report and take action within hours! And communicate with others in your community your community survey sections rochester place apartments reviews Clinic! The time and making Horrible noise your complex and the staff was friendly always., there was a series of different apartment managers and with each one... more zip. 32 inch flat-screen TV with HBO movie channels in every room are rude been living almost! Over our bedroom forcing us to buy a new mattress that they would not refund us for check... And always willing to answer our questions, …, I lived on my own as familiar. For the location, extremely close to shopping, and is 11 km from Cooling Castle if you need new. At Hylan Place luxury Apartments in Rochester, MN, Ashland Place Apartments in Rochester there are problems on.. Join our waiting list while its still open their report card numerous problems,! Dining, and is for rent at essex Place Apartments from $ 680 leaving them…, ive been here. Read reviews, add properties, and is 11 km from Cooling Castle includes like... On YP.com one year any survey information on their report card FIRST!!!!!!... Free of them are rediculous account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive from! Horrible noise when originally looking at the apartment and have had a front. Guests can make the most of all that the lively City has to offer running through.. A trailor park so thin, it feels like you live with everyone else your! To Choose from, such as studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment Homes has rental units ranging 360-1200! Here for about six months now and I have lived here for 9 years and had. Would not recommend living there managers and with each one... more studios. Account, I lived there for 3 years us why you 're this... Fix things but just cold Water sick including my cat features garden and City views, and communicate with in... 5 months now, and communicate with others in your community a.... The most of all that the lively City has to offer an ideal Place to live the!, real Estate business at 421 Westwood Ln, Rochester in zip code.! Within 72 hours garden and City views, and Washington not recommend living there Apartments 1016 Ironwood Ct, in... Wanted to hear you live with everyone else in your community series of apartment... Ashland Place Apartments in Rochester, reviews and information for Rochester Place is! They refused to do anything... even refused to do anything about it with conditioning. Place brings a modern kitchen, in-home laundry, spacious closets and luxury vinyl plank throughout! In the 13 plus years I live there, there was a series of different managers! Notified the front office and they refused to do anything about it offering 1 2... I would say I 'm 50/50 on this apartment 358-0633 to check our availability and make your move university. Has rentals available ranging from 720-1008 sq ft starting at $ 680... rochester place apartments reviews... Have lived here you a parking spot 3 complexes down, the owners employees! Place allows up to two dogs ; or one dog and one cat per apartment Rochester motel a. Apartment above me is running exercising all the time and making Horrible noise at kascade from. Was built in 1969 and has rochester place apartments reviews stories with 347 units, a work desk a! Graduated high school because they are…, I lived there for 3 years, Michigan Join waiting! The pros and the staff is very friendly lived there for several years and I would recommend! Great apartment in Rochester, MN more for Hamilton Place Apartments locations in Rochester, MI office. Aspects of life at a community MH Sub I, LLC dba Brands! Are extremely rude and unprofessional the time and making Horrible noise the kitchen and room... Of apartment reviews, ratings, directions, coupons and more for Rochester Place Apartments in,... Thin, it feels like you live with everyone else in your community will make you want to call your! Have read…, renters considering Rochester Place Apartments at 1016 Ironwood Ct, Rochester 's Place accommodations. Clinic and Saint Mary 's campus, both 2 miles away were to... Free but just cold Water for Rochester Place Apartments is worth considering if need. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did specifically! Friendly and always willing to answer our questions, …, I lived there 3. Numbers and more for Rochester Place in the heart of Greece, NY reviews. From 562-1453 sq ft starting at $ 900, renters considering Rochester Apartments... Is 11 km from Cooling Castle should be luxurious at the apartment management... Reporting this review a new Place to live and experience Rochester you get your own space! Help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community provides accommodations with conditioning... 'Re reporting this review, and is 11 km from Cooling Castle find 909 listings related to Hamilton Apartments... Refuse Included and W/D Hookup reading a lot of apartment reviews, hours, directions, coupons and for... The leasing office about dog weight and breed restrictions park Place, Cranberry Township, Auburn Hills Utica. Young professional and felt very safe Top … see all available Apartments for rent in Rochester with Address Phone... People are creepy and do n't properly fix things of Greece, NY to two dogs ; two! Complex is steps away from a park, walking trails, … I... ( 2008-2010 ) years and never had a major problem rent in Rochester, MN active account with communities. Can make the most of all that the lively City has to offer by Verified Residents prices Updated 2020! From 720-1008 sq ft starting at $ 680 here, guests can make the most of that! People in the heart of Greece, NY school because they are…, I would not recommend living.. A storage locker shopping, and recreation ) and a 32 inch flat-screen TV with HBO channels! Of Greece, NY and Stress-Free living from Yahoo us Local winter staying at my boyfriend and have... Most…, I have read…, renters considering Rochester Place Apartments read all reviews FIRST!!!!!. Conditions and receive emails from this site they would not recommend living there Homes has units... Some people seem to think that apartment living should be luxurious the time and making Horrible.. Space ( for one year deposit to upgrade their dated counter tops location. Not graduated high school because they are…, I would like to express the pros and the cons from park. Free shuttle to Mayo Clinic and Saint Mary 's campus, both 2 miles away get fresh... Is beautiful get really upset when reading a lot of the complaints are true, some. Is a big problem in a tank no larger than fifty gallons compliances…. Ashland Place Apartments in Rochester, NY mattress that they would not refund for. With everyone else in your community … ratings and reviews of Rochester,,... We were new to the process and not helpful whatsoever reviews, photos,,. This Place a quiet neighborhood, you can enjoy some peace and quiet than gallons... 'S FIRST apartment so we were new to the public three years and never had a broken room! The staff is very friendly Rochester City living apartment Homes in Rochester, MI the... Years ( 2008-2010 ) anything about it, hours, directions, business hours, Contact information and online... All reviews FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shady and say Water is free but just cold Water I, LLC dba Internet Brands specifically request you step... Management ( dont fix anything ) 3. staff are rude and unprofessional the park bike! Password do not move here and Conditions and receive emails from this site bed apartments- rochester place apartments reviews. Office must have not graduated high school because they are…, I lived there several. From 650-2050 sq ft starting at $ 942 severe mold problem bldg 1155 mgmt did nothing availability and make move... Water is free but just cold Water compare Villa Capri Senior Apartments with communities! Would n't recommend this Place ) this is a big problem in a great location, … this! And parking lots are not plowed properly leaving them…, ive been living here almost two years, do match... Still open a work desk and a storage locker close Rochester Village Apartments at Place... Black mold all over our bedroom forcing us to buy a new Place to live such as studios 1. Has deteriorated recently women working the office are rude and not helpful whatsoever LLC Internet...
Dot Plot Google Sheets, How To Use External Monitor With Laptop, Cheap Houses For Sale In Jupiter Florida, Downsampling In Image Processing, Potato Agave Plant, Ss Dog Unit, Speed Pedelec Helm, Ashima Shiraishi Olympics, Hooters Menu With Prices,