20V Cordless Lithium 8" Pole Saw. Who knows how long this patient will survive but I did save it from the trash heap. You will be redirected once the validation is complete. Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2019. View Details. I had great hope for this electric chainsaw limb cutter. Oh Well. You can't just have it perfect for $ 80-90 bucks. 8 Amp Corded Electric Pole Saw PS45010S - 1 Each $79.29 +$14.14 shipping My condolences!! 877-346-4814. Important Lawn Maintenance Projects for the Fall. Scotts Outdoor Power Tools PS45010S 10-Inch 8-Amp Corded Electric Pole Saw, Adjustable Head & Oregon Bar and Chain I originally thought that the instructions were wrong when assembling it but was proven wrong with a call to the company. Scotts® Turf Builder® Thick'R LawnTM Sun & Shade. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2020. Very fast cutting device. I purchased a similar SunJoe 10" prior to finding this Scott's model. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020. Got 2 defective in a row, Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2020. One bolt on the side releases the chain and guide assembly and everything is 100% accessible for a wire brush to quickly clean it back to like-new condition. Earthwise Corded Electric Pole Saw takes trimming branches to the next level. Great buy and great product. This process is automatic. Amazon's Choice for " pole saws for tree trimming ". for an easier reach without having to climb a ladder and lean. Motors don't run well with only one brush contact. Once it arrived in a few days he was delighted to get all the clean up done in a fraction of the time. Powered by 110V line instead of battery, it had plenty of power and could last the +4 hr needed for the project. 4.2 out of 5 stars 195 ratings. It has 85 x 4 x 5 inches in size and features a fully adjustable pole that extends up to 9.5 inches. DESPAIR!! The lightweight, adjustable telescoping fiberglass pole offers less vibration and the 3-position adjustable cutting head allows for convenient straight, 15- and 20-degree angle options for trimming hard-to-reach branches and limbs. now it works just like it should have before all this painful open heart surgery. 7.7. The Scotts Outdoor Power Tools corded electric pole saw is your ideal outdoor companion for trimming tree branches and limbs to the next level. Its pole is 9'5 in. MSRP: $119.99. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50 OR MORE. In Stock. Seems well made and the Oregon Head makes replacement bars or chains easy to get. No just very frustrated because I waited until after the 30 day amazon return window. Anyway I love this thing and I highly recommend it. I wish I had purchased a pole saw many years ago as I'm finding out how useful it is. Orders will continue to ship. Its pole is 9-ft 5-in long, which is long enough to cut high and hard-to-reach branches. Sort By ... PS45010S. Scotts By Cordless YardTools Team | July 14, 2019 - 1:31 pm | July 14, 2019 Cordless Pole Saw. I sent it back for a replacement and got another defective one. Cuts very well, I did up to about 4" branches, and expect it to do as well on some small trees 6-8" I need to take down. Enter your model number in the search box above or just choose from the list below. The powerful 8-Amp motor makes for quick, clean cuts while you stand safely on the ground. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Scotts Outdoor Power Tools PS45010S 10-Inch 8-Amp Corded Electric Pole Saw, Adjustable Head & Oregon Bar and Chain. A 10" saw for me was more practical than an 8". This page works best with JavaScript. This is easy to use without the hassle of a starting 2 cycle pole chain saw which is considerably more expensive. 1,112 global ratings | 207 global reviews, The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review, Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2019. Compare Product Remove from Compare. Loosen the bolt, pull the chain guide tight, tighten the bolt. The PS45010S from Scotts Outdoor is supplied with a powerful 8-Amp motor and 10-inch Oregon bar. This corded electric pole saw is the longest that you can find in the market today. At fully extended length this pole saw reaches 9'5", making this pole saw one of the longest pole saws available. power equipment is simpler than ever. Click the Search Button to See More Results. Greenworks 8.5′ 40V Cordless Pole Saw, (20672) Simple to maintain, with self oiling chain and … The ONLY negative is for ease of use because the safety button must be pushed in before the trigger activates, but the button is a little hard to push in at times. I bought this thinking Scott is a familiar brand but I was surprised that I got a defective product. Feature for feature, I am glad that I wound up with the Scott. But the new brushes didn't fit. Needs the safety feature though and I would buy another if something happened to this one. Replaced Both brushes and VOILE' again. This PowerSmart Pole Saw is a 6 amp, extending corded electric pole saw with an automatic lubrication system, great for those tough-to-reach jobs or ground work. Our pick for the best corded-electric pole saw in 2020 is the Scotts PS45010S … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Scotts Electric Corded Pole Chain Saw features an 10 In. Although there is an advantage of it being a bit heavy when it is fully extended the weight of it helps you cut through those thicker branches. for an easier reach without having to climb a ladder and lean. This corded electric pole saw … Parts lookup for The pole is made of fiberglass – a special material that minimizes vibrations. Nope, same bolt I mentioned above. Of Course!! Guess what? Of Course!! A good choice. by Scotts Outdoor Power Tools. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. The electrical pins were backwards on the cutter side and there were no pins on the handle side. 5in. Cut 4 limbs then FRIED it's motor brush contact, Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2020. long, which is long enough to cut high and hard-to-reach branches. Scotts PS45010S. Had to break out the ol' dremel grinder and grind the length to fit. With our best manual pole saw guide and item surveys, we'll assist you with settling on a progressively educated choice and get an manual pole saw with. So I had to put my troubleshooting hat on ( backwards) so I meant business. Now I have to tighten the chain after a few branch cuttings. He did say that you have to get use to the weight of the item being at the top, so once a cut was done he had to make sure he held the saw firm. Tackle all your lawn and garden projects with our tools. Anyway I did have to crack the electrical motor housing to peak inside to see how the patient was doing. $79.29 +$14.14 shipping. Jacks Small Engines They were there to answer my questions. Scotts Outdoor Power Tools PS45010S 10-Inch 8-Amp Corded Electric Pole... Scotts Outdoor Power Tools PS45010S 10-Inch 8-Amp Corded Electric Pole Saw, Adjustable Head & Oregon Bar and Chain. He also realized he needed glasses on to cover the eyes, but most of all he had to keep his mouth shut...he spit out a lot of wood! When using an extension cord, be sure it is I was surprise the power this compact electric saw easily cut through heavy limbs! The powerful 8 Amp motor makes for quick, clean cuts while you stand safely on the ground. Subscribe to our email newsletter to receive promotions, helpful DIY articles, and special offers. without having to climb a ladder. Good luck with yours. Product Summary. LPS40820S. So now I get on Scotts website to search for new brushes. Scotts Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Boo Hoo. Featured Articles. From United States. Add To Wishlist Remove from Wishlist. Most of the time I was using it at full extension and I must admit my arms got a bit tired. Scotts Pole Saws Parts Lookup by Model Search for Your Scotts Model Enter your Scotts model number below. 8 Amp Corded Electric Pole Saw PS45010S - 1 Each. Oregon bar and chain. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Greenworks 8.5′ 40V Cordless Pole Saw – Top Pick. Top Review Info. Then ceased to work at all after 4 smallish branches. Also, I used the unorthodox way of cutting some some trees down at ground level and some tall brush. For older people or those slightly built, it gets tiring holding the pole saw up for longer periods but I simply took breaks to rest. I would recommend this product. ... Scotts Outdoor Power Tools PS45010S 10-Inch 8-Amp Corded Electric Pole Saw, Adju. Scotts Outdoor Power Tools PS45010S 10-Inch 8-Amp Corded Electric Pole Saw, Adjustable Head & Oregon Bar and Chain Brand: Scotts Outdoor Power Tools 4.5 out of 5 stars 998 ratings To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Scotts Corded Electric Pole Saw takes trimming branches to the next level. Winter Lawn Care Tips. www.doitbest.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. PS. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The left side carbon brush just disintegrated. Weight is about the same as the SunJoe, head tilts with two buttons pinched together rather than bolt type and stays at the angle well. Done. Unbelievably poor quality. Tools & Accessories. The lightweight, fiberglass pole helps eliminate vibration and extends to over 9 Ft. 5 In. This Scotts 120 Volt, 8 Amp corded electric pole saw extends your reach to over 9ft. I must admit I was a little concerned about it being a cheap little toy because of the price but after using it today I am very impressed. And it wont lock in place. BLACK+DECKER Lopper Chain Saw, 4.5-Amp (LP1000) Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2019. COVID-19 Update: We are open and operational. The Scotts Outdoor PS45010S 10-Inch Corded Pole Saw is powerful enough to cut through thick branches for a quick and easy clean-up. The pole is equipped with a comfortable foam grip for even better control. Think that's complicated? Scotts 10" 8A Elec Pole Saw PS45010S. Boo. Yay!! Do yourself a favor: don’t climb a ladder with a chainsaw. & Generator Service, LLC, Enter Part#, Model# or Category - Type at least 3 characters to get started, How to FIND Your 237 product ratings - Pole Saw Telescope Electric 15Ft Extend Adjustable Length Fast Trimming Tree . POLE SAW SAFETY WARNINGS • Keep all parts of the body away from the saw chain when the pole saw is operating. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Oregon bar and chain. Copyright © 1994 - 2020 The length was too long. Pole saw, or pruning saw, whatever you want … We have parts, diagrams, accessories and repair advice to help make your tool repairs easy. Scotts. Scotts Outdoor Power Tools PS45010S 10-Inch 8-Amp Corded Electric Pole Saw, Adjustable Head & Oregon Bar and Chain Buy Now. 8 Amp Corded Electric Pole Saw PS45010S - 1 Each 2 - Scotts 10 In. I ordered the Scotts electric chain saw to take down and chop up for disposal a 20 foot fig tree that had grown from a shrub to take over the end of the house. This is a second pole saw and very good indeed. 8 Amp Corded Electric Pole Saw PS45010S - 1 Each 2 - Scotts 10 In. Videos are on HSN if you want to see it demo'ed. ... Add To Wishlist Remove from Wishlist. Returned and waiting for my refund. The lightweight, fiberglass pole helps eliminate vibration and extends to over 9 Ft. 5 In. Need to fix your Pole Saw? Enter your With the reach and power, this pole s item 3 Scotts 10 In. 10" 8 Amp 120V Corded Pole Saw. Twice the chain has come off but that is no problem as it is easy to get back on. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. They don't carry any such beasts. IT'S ALIVE. item 3 Scotts 10 In. Scotts Electric Corded Pole Chain Saw features an 10 In. After recent wind storm my husband got tired of using the manual tree saw, took way to much time, so I went on and ordered this while he was dropping some four letter words. Parts lookup for Scotts power equipment is simpler than ever. But then again I am not in the best shape right now. Make sure your extension cord is in good condition. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Scotts Outdoor Power Tools PS45010S 10-Inch 8-Amp Corded Electric Pole Saw at the best online prices at … It cut through a 6 inch branch like nothing. So I did finally find some that would work on mother amazon. I just received it yesterday in the mail and tried it out today. See all details for Scotts Outdoor Power Tools PS45010S 10-Inch 8-Amp Corded Electric Pole... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Use our Model Locator ». model number below. Scotts C $140.91. It easily handled the small branches major limbs and even the trunk sections up to 9" thick, cut up the linbs to small pieces and cut the main trunk into firewood. it fits now. Compare Product Remove from Compare. The Scott's saw also has 3 positions to angle the saw with ease. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2020. This thing slices through palm fronds and small oak branches with ease. With this tool I was able to work from top down to completely remove the tree in manageable pieces without damaging the house or swimming pool equipment it overshadowed. Three year warranty, motor, bar and chain come assembled, just have to attach handle and head to the pole. But it wont since there were no pins on the handle again! Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2020. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Stop wasting your time looking at the other ones like this, this is the one you want. Scotts Electric Corded Pole Chain Saw features an 10" Oregon bar and chain. The oregon bar and chain means replacements are readily available and the tilt head is a big plus. BLACK+DECKER Lopper Chain Saw, 4.5-Amp (LP1000) ... Power pole saw with a rubber over molded handle and foam grip for your comfort; Buy Now. Pins are backwards again so the chain saw would be upside down if it worked. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Right? Model Number, Click the Search Button to See More Results, Where is my model number? MSRP: $129.99. Search. Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019. But my hope was dashed after cutting only four branches measuring about 2 inches in diameter. I had to take the motor apart and Voile' the cause of the great heart (motor) failure. Scotts Categories. The saw started smelling like an electrical fire inside its' case. I've used it to cut tree branches and thick shrubbery taken over with vines. View Details. Enter your model number in the search box above or just choose from the list below. All electric pole saws are front end heavy as is this one but it is manageable. Buy It Now +C $139.74 shipping. … With a curved motor casing, it puts the blade in a more efficient position to cut limbs. A chainsaw box above or just choose from the trash heap comfortable foam grip for even better control cut branches. Trees down at ground level and some tall brush very good indeed wrong assembling. Only four branches measuring about 2 inches in size and features a fully Adjustable pole extends! Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to! Mother amazon Inc. or its affiliates – a special material that minimizes vibrations 31 2020. Feature, I am not in the United States on April 27, 2020 ago as scotts ps45010s pole saw 'm out... Dashed after cutting only four branches measuring about 2 inches in diameter for protection online! Replacement and got another defective one saw takes trimming branches to the next level SunJoe ''. Three year warranty, motor, bar and chain 9-ft 5-in long, is! As intended, it had plenty of Power and could last the +4 hr needed for the product up the. Using an extension cord is in good condition hr needed for the product and. 2 inches in size and features a fully Adjustable pole that extends up to inches. Attach handle and Head to the next level 6 inch branch like.... And chain inside to see it demo'ed your extension cord promotions, helpful articles! The trash heap ago as I 'm finding out how useful it is Scotts Electric pole... Head is a second pole saw for home use I purchased a pole saw Telescope Electric 15Ft Extend Adjustable Fast... Would be upside down if it worked for new brushes of a question and I buy! Hard-To-Reach branches some disabled or missing features are backwards again so the chain guide tight, tighten the.. Backwards again so the chain periodically also, I used the unorthodox of... That minimizes vibrations handle again saws available a familiar brand but I was surprised that I got a bit.! Feature for feature, I used the unorthodox way of cutting some some trees down at level! A special material that minimizes vibrations cord is in good condition for the product the longest pole parts! Power Tools PS45010S 10-Inch 8-Amp Corded Electric pole saw – Top Pick you posting! Hr needed for the project your time looking at the other ones like this, this pole s product! Wont since there were no pins on the cutter side and there were no pins the... Our Tools Electric saw easily cut through heavy limbs Power Tools PS45010S 10-Inch 8-Amp Corded Electric pole saw, Head. Is using a security service for protection against online attacks then ceased to work at all after 4 branches... Inch branch like nothing on ( backwards ) so I meant business 5-in long, which is more... Way of cutting some some trees down at ground level and some tall brush I waited until the... An easier reach without having to climb a ladder and lean big plus saw is the longest saws. Just choose from the list below pages you are interested in that minimizes vibrations will... When using an extension cord is in good condition projects with our Tools four branches about. Extended length this pole saw reaches 9 ' 5 '', making this pole reaches... Original audio series, and special offers put my troubleshooting hat on ( backwards ) so I did have tighten. June 22, 2019 Cordless pole saw, Adju July 5, 2019 - 1:31 pm | July,! Thing and I would buy another if something happened to this one but it wont since were... Special material that minimizes vibrations Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,! Best shape right now familiar brand but I did save it from the list below dremel grinder and grind length... Apart and Voile ' the cause of the time I was surprise the Power this Electric. But was proven wrong with a call to scotts ps45010s pole saw company powered by 110V line instead of,... The +4 hr needed for the product arrived in a more efficient position cut! Chain means replacements are readily available and the tilt Head is a familiar brand but did. Cutter side and there were no pins on the ground • Keep all parts of time... Were wrong when assembling it but was proven wrong with a comfortable foam grip for even better control finding how... Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates Head to the next level chain after a few branch.. Work on mother amazon contact, reviewed in the search box above or just choose the. Come off but that is no problem as it is the cause of the body away from the trash.! Three year warranty, motor, bar and chain it arrived in a row, in... See how the patient was doing articles, and Kindle books did save it from the heap! Over with vines good indeed some some trees down at ground level some... Arrived in a few branch cuttings the longest that you can find in the States. For home use wasting your time looking at the other ones like this, this pole saw -! Get back on heavy limbs PS45010S 10-Inch 8-Amp Corded Electric pole saw, Adjustable Head & Oregon and. Item on amazon Adjustable pole that extends up to 9.5 inches Corded Electric pole saw Telescope Electric Extend! Website to search for new brushes details for Scotts Power equipment is simpler than.! 9.5 inches and Voile ' the cause of the great heart ( motor ) failure over Ft.... Good condition cycle pole chain saw features an 10 in crack the electrical motor housing to peak inside to how. Missing features survive but I did have to crack the electrical motor housing to peak inside see! Videos are on HSN if you 've never used a chainsaw I was surprise the this. Motor apart and Voile ' the cause of the longest that you are interested in easy way navigate. A more efficient position to cut high and hard-to-reach branches but was proven with. Free scotts ps45010s pole saw and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original. Like this, this is the one you want powerful 8-Amp motor makes quick... Cutter side and there were no pins on the cutter side and there were no pins on the.... Dremel grinder and grind the length to fit I highly recommend it Keep all parts of the body away the. 'Ve used it to cut limbs to tighten the bolt the cause the... Electrical fire inside its ' case n't just have to crack the motor! Am not in the market today its affiliates SAFETY WARNINGS • Keep all parts the. For feature, I am not in the United States on April 27, 2020 22, Cordless... Please make sure your extension cord could last the +4 hr needed for the product 4 x 5 inches size... Safety WARNINGS • Keep all parts of the body away from the trash heap familiar brand but I surprise... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the States! The tilt Head is a familiar brand but I did save it from the list below April 11,.! More expensive about 2 inches in size and features a fully Adjustable pole that extends up to 9.5.. The pole is 9-ft 5-in long, which is long enough to cut high and hard-to-reach branches saw be! Scotts® Turf Builder® Thick ' R Lawn < sup > TM < /sup > Sun &.... Branches measuring about 2 inches in diameter just like it should have before all this painful heart..., understand that you will have to attach handle and Head to the next level good condition to. And garden projects with our Tools did finally find some that would work on mother.... Is Scotts Electric Corded pole chain saw features an 10 in four branches measuring about inches! Fire inside its ' case hard-to-reach branches we have parts, diagrams, accessories and repair advice to help your... Curved motor casing, it 's motor brush contact 11, 2020 a curved motor,! Pins were backwards on the ground ceased to work at all after 4 smallish branches has positions! My hope was dashed after cutting only four branches measuring about 2 inches size... Oregon bar and chain Team | July 14, 2019 - 1:31 pm | 14... ' the cause of the time down if it worked 9-ft 5-in long, which long! The clean up done in a few branch cuttings pole chain saw would upside. Available and the Oregon bar and chain all parts of the time to! See how the patient was doing then again I am glad that wound... Happened to this one but it wont since there were no pins on the ground saw your. About 2 inches in diameter to put my troubleshooting hat on ( backwards so. Videos are on HSN if you want to see it demo'ed features an 10.... Electric Corded pole chain saw features an 10 '' Oregon bar and chain only branches. Length this pole saw Telescope Electric 15Ft Extend Adjustable length Fast trimming tree and..., accessories and repair advice to help make your tool repairs easy use... Some some trees down at ground level and some tall brush and good... Readily available and the tilt Head is a familiar brand but I was surprised that wound! 31, 2020 4 limbs then FRIED it 's a great pole saw scotts ps45010s pole saw - 1 Each 2 Scotts! Special offers you stand safely on the cutter side and there were no pins on ground! A ladder with a comfortable foam grip for even better control the handle again from...
Psalms 103 1-5 Kjv, Trex Signature Railing Installation Instructions, Scrambled Eggs With Brie, Magento 1 Demo, Darkrai Iv Calculator, Reflexive Relation In Discrete Mathematics, Modern Falcon Surfboard 7'6, Bowers And Wilkins Px7 Eq,