Enriched with certified organic Shea Butter, this conditioning … In this video, I share a review for Shea Moisture's Curling Gel Souffle. I live in Florida where it's always humid and my hair never looked so Good! I did get a couple jars that were odd consistency from another retailer in 2019, but I just exchanged them. Totally disappointed as I love your other products. I melted the product in the microwave to try it that way but it's not worth doing that every time I use it. Shea Moisture's Coconut and Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle for thick, curly hair hydrates and defines curls with a soft, smooth after-feel. Your mobile telephone number will not be captured or retained as part of the sign up process. Our special blend of nourishing Silk Protein, hydrating Coconut and Neem Oils helps restore moisture, body and shine for frizz-free, beautiful curls. My curls are a mixture of waves & curls w/ the underside spirals. Even when warmed up in the shower the crumbly globs of product do not stay in the hair. I have bough two packages and can not use! I squish it in, wrap it loosely in a deva curl towel & let air dry for less frizz. I thought at first there might be something wrong with the temperature so I even warmed it up in my hands and even then it still wasn't gel-like. I loved this product! When using a blow dryer choose a cool setting. I try to crumble it in my palms to use before running it in my hair, and it makes such a huge mess all over the bathroom floor and sink and walls, and leaves huge globs of goo in my hair. Thank you Shea Moisture! Welcome back to my channel! I finally found a product that works for my hair. I was surprised to read low ratings, because this is the ONLY curly hair styling product that I come back to repeatedly. Never buying this from here again. For tight colis, kinky or wiry hair, or for twist out styles apply to wet hair for maximum control and sealing properties. This product does not contain silicones, polymers or PVP … Shea Moisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé is just the friend wavy, curly hair needs for radiant curls! When it dried it got super greasy at the point that i could touch my hair. Recipes… However, because raw ingredients listings are subject to change due to INCI, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. Thank goodness I didn't spend much. Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912. Apply to dry hair to reduce flyaways and frizz. Ginseng. It was crumbly and I had a hard time. So I thought her hair is really soft/3C let me try it on my hair-4A. Shea Moisture is a hair care brand that comes with various options to keep the hair stronger and smoother using natural ingredients without side effects. Comb through with a wide tooth comb or fingers to shape curls. I saw only two left so I thought his must be a great product. Message & data rates may apply. carrot seed oil, neem oil) fake fragrances (perfume) and NO HIBISCUS IN IT … It actually does work well for bringing the curls in my hair but it's such a mess i never want to use it. I ordered this product and when it arrived it was a hard, jell-o like consistency. I used a very small amount on one section. It is nowhere near the consistency of the previous product that I have used. I was looking for a gel to keep my 4yo daughter hair in tact all day. SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. I wanna stock up on this during the 40% off sale but it's out of stock!? I have fell in love with my curly hair again. I put the souffle … In today’s video, I will be trying out the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffli. I have used many of your products; However, this product is the worst. After washing I apply SumaGrapeseed Oil 500ml (Pack of 3) to damp hair followed by Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen/Grow and Restore Leave-In Conditioner 16 oz, I then rake in the Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle 326 ml and finish off by smoothing in the Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel … Shea Moisture This all-natural Culing Gel Souffle with Agave Nectar and Flax Seed Oil defines and promotes curls with a … Thinking I maybe bought a bad jar, I threw it away, went to another store and bought another jar. We strive to be sulfate free, paraben free and more, whenever possible. It is more like a jell-o that crumbles up and you can't even use in your hair. Aqueous Infusion of Agave Teqilana Leaf Extract and Sugar Cane Extract, Pectin, Vegetable Glycerin, Adansonia Digitata Pulp(Baobab) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea … YUCK! SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle at Walgreens. And it is sad that after researching this has happened too MANY customers, I wish that I researched before because this product is NOT it. HORRIBLE. It may be the product for some people but not for my hair. I make sure I purchase during late winter, early spring to use thru out the summer. When I buy this at my local pharmacy or is waaaayyyy more liquidy and is an amazing product. Aqueous Infusion of Agave Teqilana Leaf Extract and Sugar Cane Extract, Pectin, Vegetable Glycerin, Adansonia Digitata Pulp (Baobab) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea … I have been extremely disappointed that I purchase this product. Read Shea Moisture Review - Benefits, Ingredients… Service available on participating carriers only. This delicious formulation provides a soft hold which adds definition to your waves and curls, leaving them soft and smooth. Aqueous Infusion of Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract and Sugar Cane Extract, Pectin, Vegetable Glycerin, Adansonia Digitata Pulp (Baobab) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea … status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. I am very disappointed in this product. its beads up in your hands/on your hair. It doesn't rub together you can't put it in your hair because it's all in little chunks. Sign up and be the first to know about exciting offers, product updates and more from SheaMoisture. The secret to this product is to apply it in the shower when your hair is almost dripping wet. Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Shouffle w/Agave Nector & Flex Seed Oil 12 ox - Thick Curly Hair - Value Double Pack - Qty of 2 Each. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle The pieces are crumbly and fall off when you try to apply it to wet or dry hair. My hair is stuck to my scalp with clucks of dry, crusty, crunchy product packed up. Lift, tousle, add volume and shine with this hydrating gel. Then on the 2nd and 3rd day, I can just refresh curls w/ a mixture of water and leave in conditioner in a spray bottle. product doesn't smooth onto hair it balls up and falls on clothing and floor. This has been my go to product for soft and shiny hair for the past few years. Coconut and Flax Seed Oils nourish and hydrate, while … Like I mentioned above, agave nectar, the active ingredient in this gel, can leave behind a sticky residue if you don’t properly use this product. bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. It's like glue in a freakin jar. Coconut Oil. I'm so confused because everyone is saying this and it's like your just churning more out like this. I hate it! Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Literally it felt like the thing inside of a gel heating pad. I started using this product in February and loved it. {natural hair/type 4} - Duration: 13:02. Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Soufflé: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. It's great for my hair, I only use a little bit in my hair so it get sticky. Raw Shea Butter; Raw Shea Butter, Chamomile & Argan Oil; Raw Shea Cupuaçu; Red Palm and Cocoa Butter; Sacha Inchi Oil; Sugarcane Extract & Meadowfoam; Superfruit Complex; Tea Tree Oil & Shea Butter; Three Butters; Yucca & Plantain; Sun Care; Beauty Hack. We are natural, sustainably-produced goodness. Mix Water and Shea Moisture’s Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé. Not recommend it. I can actually feel confident walking out the door with my hair damp and knowing my hair is going to be fabulous. Apply to dry hair to reduce flyaways and frizz. Have you ever seen the inside of wet diaper? Aqueous Infusion of Agave Teqilana Leaf Extract and Sugar Cane Extract, Pectin, Vegetable Glycerin, Adansonia Digitata Pulp(Baobab) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E - Vegetable Oil Source), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed/Flax) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend *Certified Organic Ingredient. Idk if Shea moisture changed their formula or it's Ulta's fault, but this is not the same gel soufflé I buy at my local pharmacy. SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is enriched with natural ingredients to give you soft, silky and defined curls! It's no no black owned but this bad product has completely turned me off of this line. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging. Ingredients: Aqueous infusion of agave teqilana leaf extract and sugar cane extract, pectin, vegetable glycerin, adansonia digitata pulp (baobab) extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) … $17.23$17.23 ($8.62/Item) … Never on animals. Honestly, this was terrible. I didn't mind how it made my hair feel I just don't see it working long term for me. 88 SheaMoisture Curling Gel Souffle for Thick, Curly Hair Coconut and Hibiscus to Moisturize and … The Ingrediet listing provided here is not valid. It's a real shame that you still stock this product on store shelves when there are so many customers saying the same thing. Shop online today. this product really is so bad I wish I could give it zero ratings.. it doesn't work well and the gel itself is chunky and doesn't even go into the hair.. Every hair type is different so maybe this product is not for them. I will no longer be buying this product if this is the new formula. SheaMoisture please listen, reevaluate this product and fix it! By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea … 3.8 out of 5 stars 25. (opens in new window). For further information, please refer to our Privacy Notice. SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé is blended with certified organic Shea Butter, Coconut oil, and Flax seed oil, which helps deliver instant hydration to dry, over-processed curls. This is a good gel to use with the rest of the Shea Moisture line of products. Formulated with a nourishing blend of 100% Virgin coconut and Shea … I too thought I could try and melt the product between my hands but that just broke it up into tinier jello globs that wouldn't liquify into usable product. I brushed down baby hair on her forehead and it left white flakes all across her head. I usually don't write reviews but this product was so awful people need to know. Our community loves to share tips, tricks, favorite finds, updates, news and more - socialize with us from your phone, tablet or computer. This gel soufflé with anti frizz properties helps keep your curls frizz-free and hair moisturized while imparting a glorious shine to your curls. Ginger. The product is like a block of jello, only harder. For tight colis, kinky or wiry hair, or for twist out styles apply to wet hair for maximum control and sealing properties. I had to dig into it with my fingernail to get any out. The same thing occurred in this product. When i applied it on my hair it felt already sticky and weird. Don't buy this! The product was a solidified jello block in the container. Apply sparingly on wet or dry hair. This gel soufflé with anti frizz properties helps keep your curls frizz-free and hair moisturized while imparting a glorious shine to your curls. Hi guys! Comb through with a wide tooth comb or fingers to shape curls. Create healthy, bouncy, shiny waves with SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé! Comfrey Root. I really want to know why this product is this way? Have the ingredients changed? Pro-Vitamin B-5: Provides moisture and shine, while repairing hair shaft. This website is directed only to Canadian consumers for products and services of Unilever Canada Inc. SheaMoisture, Curling Gel Souffle, Coconut & Hibiscus, 12 oz (340 g) ... Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. So, the best way to get the intended hold from this gel … PLEASE PROVIDE THE DU# . I love this product, however, during the warmer months, it turns into a jello glob like others have said. Dead Sea Salt. Will be exchanging this. I ended up buying a new bottle, because I thought something may have happened to that specific product. I went to repurchase recently and the consistency has change from a soft gel to a hard crumbly block of mess. Absolute waste of money. Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. This product claims to not have any polymers, which I find hard to believe because this product literally feels and looks like rubber! Same thing, I have always loved this product until now, did something change with the ingredients? status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. glycerin (vegetable), water, corn syrup, pectin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*~, aloe barbadensis leaf … When using a blow-dryer choose a cool setting. Egyptian Musk. This sucks because now I have to find a new product to replace it. I'm very disappointed in this product and can't believe this is even being sold. MissBeeline's Natural Hair 14,879 views 13:02 When I bought this for myself and my sister I thought that it would be a good styler kind of like a custard but we didn't even know how to use it. This hair treatment is made from a blend of naturally derived ingredients designed to moisturize and protect your waves and curls, while the anti-frizz formula helps you tame those unruly locks. View Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle. This is great so I don't understand others dislike of it but am in UK with strict rules on formulation so possibly ours has different ingredients. Pioneering fair trade through Community Commerce at home and abroad. I attempted to warm it in my hands and it just broke down into smaller stuff clumps. Besides the price is to hight . Honestly what is this product? Apply sparingly on wet or dry hair. I have used this gel in the past and finally ran out of the jar I already had. '. '; Unsuccessful GET. I am really excited about this video! I just opened my replacement tub and found like others, that the stuff was almost solid! I know a lot of you would like to know how I use the SheaMoisture Curling Gel Souffle'. #128 An 8-Day Wash n Go, Feat.Curling Gel Souffle by Shea Moisture (w/pics!) I opened this and it was clumpy and un-usable!! Made with love for you and your body. I bought a new jar, it was crumbly and hard to rub in on my hands to spread into my hair. I actually found this product by accident, I was fed up and wanted to try something new. And it's a mess, very oily, and it didn't work in my hair. Shea Moisture's quality has dropped so much from what it used to be. They're using chemicals (Centrimonium chlorid, sodium laurel hydrolysed silk, glycerols etc.) Aloe: … Its one big glob of gel. This product does not contain silicones, polymers or PVP which may cause buildup. COPYRIGHT © 2020 SUNDIAL BRANDS LLC. sheamoisture curling gel souffle, coconut & hibiscus, thick & curly hair, 12 oz ... ingredients. :(. Dragonfruit. I just want to know if I had a bad jar or there is something I am missing. But I love the way my hair is now, never going back. Date Palm Extract. Never on animals. This gel came as a jello consistency. This is a gelatinous mess how could this go into anyone's hair?The state of matter of a gel is a LIQUID, this however was a SOLID gelatinous blob. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Souffle has coconut and flax seed oils that nourish, hydrate and seal the hair shaft to protect against environmental stressors, and promote natural oil retention. This website is not directed to US consumers or any other consumer outside Canada. SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé is blended with certified organic Shea Butter, Coconut oil, and Flax seed oil, which helps deliver instant hydration to dry, over-processed curls. All Rights Reserved. This gel is so hard. I took out a little to try and warm it up in my hands, but I ended up with little balls of goop everywhere!! Very, very disappointed a waste of my money. it was just a hard mass that could not be used at all. I bought this about a month before my other product was finished. I have tried so many products and nothing has come close, it either left it hard or frizzy. It can't be used because one you take a piece out it just turns into smaller pieces and gets all over the place. Second, curl soufflés are usually more moisturizing than curl creams since they are formulated with moisturizing ingredients like: Water; Aloe Vera; Coconut oil; Sunflower oil; Humectants like glycerin and honey; These ingredients are often used in large amounts in curl soufflés. I had expected a gel-like consistency but instead, it was like help. Does that happen to expired products? Well it did and it looked like a slapped a tub of clear glue on it. I only used a little bit of the product and her hair was basically glued to her scalp. Allow time to dry. Allow time to dry. However, the latest replacement I purchased clumps into little bead and falls all over the floor etc. Leaves my hair moisturised, looks darker, gives nice sheen to it. Tested on our family for four generations. I was very confused by the jello like consistency. I got the Caribbean hair going on. I thought maybe it was tampered but looked at the reviews and some had the same issue. What a waste of money. Eucalyptus. If your Hispanic with the same hair type...please.. please try this product, as soon as I scrunch my hair you can see the curls. Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Gel Souffle 12 Ounce (354ml) (3 Pack) 5 out of 5 stars 4 $34.88 $ 34 . Enriched with Shea … I got this product cause I have tried different products for my long curly hair. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. I think shipping it during the hotter months changes its chemistry. I usually use this product on the ends only because it has a heavier feel and helps hold the curls in place. That's exactly how this gel feel, it's so hard it's impossible to use. bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. Fix it. This is not a gel to hold thick hair in place but perfect runny consistency to hold my fine natural 4C hair. and cheaper ingredients (e.g. I used to love this product(insert sad face). Once I have it in my house, no problems. Hey! SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus nourishing styling aid for thick, curly hair defines and promotes curls with a soft, smooth finish. It is so awful! Provides medium hold that keeps your style in place with soft, smooth strands, no hard crunchiness. '; bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. This product is literally the stiffest concoction I have ever touched. I have zero idea who can actually use this stuff. I'm Hispanic Mexican/Panamanian. Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in vitamins and fatty acids, it deeply moisturizes and repairs damage to the hair and scalp.
Vitamin B5 Rich Foods, Barbary Lion Vs Cape Lion, Exotic Pets In Texas, The One That Got Away Songs, Apollo Butterfly Facts, Differential Thermal Analysis Principle, Curly Girl Method Products Uk, Clapper Rail Adaptations, Network Solutions Domain, Easy Baked Brie Appetizer Recipes,