95% Upvoted. Met de Shea Moisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque, behandel je ruw, onhandelbaar, beschadigd of droog haar. 96 Loading recommendations for you I tried the SM Coconut & Hibiscus shampoo but don't like it very much. Shea Moisture vindt haar roots in Bonthe, Sierra Leone. But I'm looking to switch. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.reddit.com/r/haircareexchange/comments/i5ytnm/sellus_shea_moisture_devacurl_verb/. Don't forget to watch in HD! I've adored the yucca line, both before and after reformulation--discontinued. I couldn't get enough of the low porosity line--discontinued. WHAT YOU GET. From the (limited) scope of other products I've tried, I think the Pacifica coconut curls conditioner is serviceable! See and discover other items: fragrance free hair products, porosity hair, shampoo brands, Best protein products for hair, hydration shampoo, shea moisture cream Disclaimer : While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. I've just been using up the last of my shampoo and still have two bottles of conditioner left. Shea Moisture High Porosity Moisture-Seal Co-Wash is enriched with ultra-hydrating Mongongo and Hemp Seed Oils, blended together with certified organic Shea Butter, fortifying Baobab Protein and Apple Cider Vinegar. I have yet to try the shampoo and hair mask yet, but I will update when I do. I only just discovered that shampoo late last year. I was in love with the fruit fusion line--discontinued. Deze sulfaat-vrije sterk hydraterende shampoo is speciaal ontwikkeld voor een diepe grondig reiniging van de hoofdhuid en beschadigde krullen die gevoelig zijn voor kroezen en breuk. Deze sulfaat-vrije zachte Co-wash verzorgt en maakt droge, ruwe en beschadigde krullen die gevoelig zijn voor kroezen en breuk zachtjes schoon Droog en gedehydrateerd haar heeft een lage vochtigheid, voelt ruw aan, kroest, is dof of heeft gespleten … As for other products, I use the kinky curly come clean (really helps with hard water), knot today, seriously smooth swift set (to add moisture to my ends and in general through the winter), and the curling custard. I have low-porosity, fine, wavy/curly hair, and I'm beginning to suspect that it's being discreetly discontinued (excuse me while I punch a wall ffffffffffffffffffffUuuuuuUUU) - Shea Moisture doesn't have the shampoo on their website anymore (the conditioner is and a few other things, but no shampoo). Damn I searched the subs in hopes of an alternative and see that you didn’t get any suggestions. PSA Shea Moisture Low Porosity Line being discontinued Discussion in 'Natural Hair Care' started by Chimayz, May 15, 2019. Shea Moisture is a range of natural hair, bath and body care natural products formulated to tame curls, restore hydration levels, improve hair texture and leave hair and body looking and feeling healthy. I only had one bottle of the shampoo and conditioner bc I discovered it on clearance right as it was getting discontinued RIP. High Porosity hair is moisture resistant, brittle and easily breakable. discussion. AFRO Beauty Shop one of a major retailer of Holland in the field of hair care products and selling Top brands Shea moisture devacurl cantu organic novex I'll post if I wind up finding something I like-and please do the same if you do too! Infused with fast-absorbing Baobab and Tea Tree Oils, Spearmint and Clary Sage to promote scalp health, and enriched with certified organic Shea Butter to deliver balanced, nourishing hydration where hair needs it most. I’ve actually had some luck with not your mothers naturals Sicilian blood orange and black currant conditioner . Hier werd door Sofi Tucker zogeheten Shea Nuts verkocht op de markt. Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque by Shea Moisture for Unisex - 12 oz MasqueMongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque Warning: proposition 65 reasons:PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to some kind of chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
4moms High Chair Reviews, How Did Nutria Get To Texas, Unique 50th Birthday Games, Hottest Male Singers, Travel Agent Academy Reviews, Lake Okeechobee Swimming, Chili's Spicy Santa Fe Sauce Ingredients, Graco Slim Snacker High Chair Age Range, Graphic Design Career Salary, Refectocil Patch Test, Where Is Linear Dodge In Photoshop,