There is much spiritual dreaming in the best. Satisfaction is promised in the resurrection. Ver. Those who can say, "As for me, I will behold Thy face in righteousness." WHAT A BLESSEDNESS THAT MUST BE THAT CAN AND WILL SATISFY EVERY LONGING OF THE SOUL. A prayer of David. But that is not the thought here. Here he is contented, though not fully satisfied. The worldling is not satisfied, and cannot be. The true Christian's most exalted desire is, to resemble Christ in moral character here, and to be like Him in heaven. 14. 7-9), but he has "strong consolation." They are inclosed in their own fat. And it reproduces our past, summoning it all back again when it chooses, to scourge as it did Manasseh, to solace and strengthen us as it did St. Paul. It most probably denotes the malicious jealousy with which the enemy watches the steps of the righteous; as if they studied the ground on which they trod, and searched after some wrong footmark to accuse them for the past, or some stumbling stone to cast in their future path to trip them in days to come. They are attained, as all other conceptions are, namely, by the gradual advance in the moral and intellectual nature of man. PSALM 17 Introduction: A woman in Australia was recently released from prison after having been incarcerated for three years. There was the patriarchal faith, the faith of Abraham and Jacob, and there was hope of the future in it.3. Memory can never be the bringer only of good tidings to God's people in this life. Now, this may be true of some, but certainly not of all, nor most. They are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to. O that it might please God to assist so far, to speak out of this Scripture to you, that I might make this Scripture ring in your ears even when you lie upon your beds, after the sermon is done; that yet you may think this Scripture rings in your ears: "Men of this world, who have their portion in this life." THE BELIEVER'S PROSPECTIVE VIEW. Certainly not because it was said that He was God, but because they believed Him to be a perfect man. Marvellous in its antiquity, its distinguishing character, its faithfulness, its immutability, and above all, marvellous in the wonders which it works. There is the Divine resemblance which will be enjoyed by us in it. We will tell you how our conceptions of God are determined in the first instance, how they are sustained, and how they can be corrected and improved. There is a natural image of God in the soul of man, inseparable from it, its spiritual immortal nature, its intellectual and elective powers are the image of the same powers in God. (third clause, New Translation.) Ralph Venning's "Helps to Piety, "1620-1673. God's swords must be used. They shall enjoy the pleasures of the heart in the richest variety.4. Man's satisfaction is where? In relation to puzzling problems and analogies in the outer world we feel the necessity for faith and patience towards God, such as our children have to exercise towards, the most. There is in dreams an indistinctness and liability to fade. To those, then, who are really Christians, and really religious, we come on their own ground, and say, If it is human goodness you really worship, we can show you plenty of that, equal to Christ's, and even better still. Thomas Watson. David, under all the cares of government, in all the discomforts and troubles of his family and his position, turned for consolation to that bright hope which gilds the horizon of the waiting Christian.(G. When opportunity and power is greatest. The assimilation to that image. During the entire agonizing process, she maintained her innocence. All can love, and to love is to be like God. "(1) A sensible glory: such a glory was seen by Moses at Sinai, afterwards in the tabernacle, and at the transfiguration. There are grounds and reasons on which common sense would say, "The man is right, the man is reasonable." Smellie, M. Ver. Our knowledge must ever be derived and dependent. Heaven is the heart's harbour made after the weary and stormy sea.(A. There are grounds and reasons on which common sense would say, "The man is right, the man is reasonable." God awakes when He arises to judge a nation. 2. A priceless and momentous possession indeed, but an exceedingly troublesome one to many of us.V. Ver. While, through thy blood, absolved I am, From sin's tremendous curse and shame.". Ver. He anticipates a kind of abrupt, sudden rise. III. In many respects they differ; yet sleep is an impressive picture of death. They have set their eyes bowing down to the earth. But some of the Divine attributes are incommunicable. 14. FRUITION WILL BE PERFECTED IN HEAVEN. The text suggests another thought, namely, that in this life we are asleep, and at death we wake out of sleep. It is the same with the mind or intelligence. "With the Lord is a fountain of life." We, too, have felt at tunes that the best known and most active of our powers are comparatively dormant. But inasmuch as David contrasts his awaking with the death of "the men of this world," it would seem that he points on, however dimly, to that which is "within the veil." There is no satisfied heart. 11. 14. No. Their sensual appetite gets the gain which it craved for. To our true selves and to God we shall awake. It seems to be more consistent under the new circumstances that a man should awake and suddenly find himself at home with God. Is she to be extravagant just here? DEATH IS THE ANNIHILATION OF THE VAIN SHOW OF WORLDLY LIFE. Ver. "I shall be satisfied." The body is not a thing to be cried down and despised, as we shall know full well when we have it in the Saviour's likeness.3. The verse does not refer exclusively to the awaking from the sleep of death at the resurrection; nor to the perfect moral likeness of God and the beatific vision which we shall then enjoy. The righteous may resemble God in the certainty of their knowledge, and in its clearness and distinctness. I am satisfied! Righteousness as a state we call holiness. 5. 15. Everlasting life and salvation in heaven, is not a truth revealed only by the gospel, but was well known, clearly revealed, and firmly believed, by the saints of old. We read of the river of pleasure at God's right hand; but will not this in time be dried up? "C.H. It is not a glittering outside I desire. I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. Men, too, who keep and bequeath to their children what they have gathered. Oh, happy they who, from seeing God's back parts, are thus gone to see Him face to face. We are quite capable of forming a moral judgment.Take this man, then, weigh him, measure him, judge him, what sort of man is he?1. THERE IS THE BEATITUDE OF THE HEART. But in Christ Jesus the glory of our nature is restored. The memory decays, or seems to decay. Appoint it otherwise than he has appointed, and so disappoint him. WHEN THE SAINTS ARRIVE IN HEAVEN THEY WILL BE COMPLETELY SATISFIED AND HAPPY THERE. "God is love." The knowledge of glorified saints, compared with what they flow possess, may very properly be said to resemble the Divine knowledge in extent. From what? These foes oppressed David, they laid his spirit waste, as invading armies ravage a country, or as wild beasts desolate a land. But this name we give to death tells of our weariness of life, and how blessed we think it will be to be still at last with folded hands and shut eyes. John King. The first clause indicates those who will certainly enjoy this blessed hope. Sin acts as a sedative. III. Righteousness imputed. It is one of the highest glories of our manhood that it is so governed by the passion for knowledge, and so resolved to grow in wisdom. All present judgments — epochs of convulsion and ruin — are but precursors of the day when God awakes. Yet they are often drowsy and insensible. Had we retained our pristine glory we should not have had to mourn the misery and emptiness of earth. How dim is the outline of His character! How can we venture to plead our cause with God, unless we also can wash our hands clean of all connection with the enemies of the Great King? The fury of the ungodly is aimed not at one believer alone, but at all the band; they have compassed us. That is, then, the idea of the man of the Bible; believing in God, he lives near Him and with Him, and has a consciousness of a spiritual and religious life, that expands into the anticipation of a future life; that takes the particular form of rising from the lowest at one step to the highest, face to face with God, with something of suddenness. THAT THERE IS NO SATISFACTION IN THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD. Wright Hay. Psalm 24:3 Come and Welcome Revelation 22:17 Comer’s Conflict with Satan, The Luke 9:42 Comforter, The John 14:26 Comfort for the Desponding Job 29:12 Comfort Proclaimed Isaiah 40:1 Compassion for the Multitude Matthew 14:17-18 Compel them to Come in Luke 14:23 Condescension of Christ, The 2 Corinthians 8:9 Confession and Absolution Some would bring the words well within the limits of the present life; others see in them what tells of the future life that stretches beyond the grave. Such a weird and tremendous power is our memory. The soul can never be satisfied but in the complete restoration of the Divine likeness. John Howe. As a stone cast into the air cannot go any higher, neither yet there abide when the power of the hurler ceaseth to drive it; even so, seeing our corrupt nature can go downward only, and the devil, the world, and the flesh, driveth to the same way; how can we proceed further in virtue, or stand therein, when we are tempted, if our merciful and good God do not by his Holy Spirit, from time to time, guide and govern us? I. That is the doctrine of the Bible from beginning to end. What would sinners do in the presence of God? The large portion of the wicked in the things of this world, may tell the righteous of how little value this is, in the account of God; in that these things are often given to his enemies plentifully, when denied in such a measure to his children. And at death they will wake out of sleep.III. David seems in several places to be naturally inclined to lying, but he takes up a particular resolution against it: (Psalms 17:3), "I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress; "(ytmz) —I have contrived to waylay and intercept the sin of lying when it hath an occasion to approach me. "As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied, when I awake with thy likeness." Ver. He contrasts his enemies' condition and his own. For example, he wrote the following about Psalm 51: 'Often I sat down to it, and rose up again without having penned a line. Though God be a good that satisfies, yet he does not surfeit. Ver. At death the soul wakes up. The metaphor is a common one. Ver. There is much spiritual torpor even in the best. William Charles Baldwin, F.R.G.S., in "African Hunting, "1863. It is the beholding His lace, and the satisfaction that results. Are all minds to be wasted? In all this the devout mind finds resemblance to its own history. But inasmuch as David contrasts his awaking with the death of "the men of this world," it would seem that he points on, however dimly, to that which is "within the veil." David, under all the cares of government, in all the discomforts and troubles of his family and his position, turned for consolation to that bright hope which gilds the horizon of the waiting Christian. 93. Now, what do you think of that man? So it appears by that which follows, it ought to be read, and not according to that gross, but easy (Greek) for (Greek) mistake of some transcribers of the seventy. In David's case, he felt his cause to be so right that he simply desired the Divine eyes to rest upon the matter, and he was confident that equity would give him all that he needed. Joy comes with the morning. Tribulation whereby, when examined, I was found righteous, is called not only night, in that it is wont to disturb with fear, but fire in that it actually burns. Whatever changes pass upon glorified bodies, they must still be material, and have a local existence.II. 1. The text suggests another thought, namely, that in this life we are asleep, and at death we wake out of sleep. 10. He may love and ought to love his friends, his kindred, and his fellow me: but any one of these may be torn from his embrace, and then how lonely does his heart become. They first admired and loved Him for His goodness, and then they made Him Divine, and robed Him in all the splendours of heavenly royalty out of gratitude for His human love. Before conversion men may certainly be said to be asleep. The soul that loves God, opens itself to him, admits his influence and impressions, is easily moulded and wrought to his will, yields to the transforming power of his appearing glory. Let thine eyes behold the things that are equal. what can satisfy it? I have cried, says the Psalmist, because thou hast heard me. — the activity which Christ had when He said, "I must work," etc. It may well quicken our business upward, when all around us, every road, is blockaded by deadly foes. God is a delicious good. Study the awful contrast (Daniel 12:2; Luke 16:25; John 5:28, 29). Ver. )The man of the BibleThomas Binney.We have in Scripture a revelation of God, but we have also a revelation of man. MAN'S SATISFACTION IS GOD'S LIKENESS. There is an absence of method in dreams. let this blessed experience grow in me until it blooms and brightens into heaven" — then he may take a text like tiffs and follow its most spiritual suggestions, and lift it to its last and highest applications, make it speak the resurrection from the dead, the appearance in heaven, the immortal life. Then I come back to His promise: 'You shall be satisfied when you awake in His likeness,' and I am satisfied beforehand in this hope that He gives me. The markets, governments, trades, professions, pleasures, and pursuits of the world fade as a baseless vision of the night the moment the soul opens its eye in eternity. feel is the right thing for us? Ver. Break this up into some of its particulars.1. There is the Divine resemblance which will be enjoyed by us in it. People stop short of it, and many miss it habitually. Present enjoyments of divine love are matchless cordials to support fainting hearts. Lions are not more greedy, nor their ways more cunning than are Satan and his helpers when engaged against the children of God. It is disorderly. Those that ride abroad in time of danger, will not be without a sword. 7. To David the conflict at this time was hot and searching, with a great deal of personality in it. They will have ineffable pleasure from the expressions of the peculiar love and approbation of God.6. IN THIS ASSIMILATION WILL CONSIST THE EVERLASTING SATISFACTION OF OUR NATURE, "I shall be satisfied." Of a Jew. The Divine vision assimilates to the Divine likeness. The likeness will consist —1. We shall have attained to the Saviour's likeness, and that admits of nothing higher that we can attain. Thou hast smelted me, and found in me no dross. )The final awakening of the saintT. His prayer is -. He was a master in the sacred art of supplication. We carry about with us a faculty which is at once a mirror of right and wrong, and a law enacting royally the path in which we ought to go, and a tribunal condemning us sternly and terribly for our wandering from the straight road, and a voice of God Himself within our breast. Let afflicted Christians learn patience and find consolation. "I will," and "I shall." Not in the respect of might, or wisdom, or ubiquity. There will be nothing left to wish and long for, and it will be all comprised and contained in that one absorbing brilliance of his hope, the likeness of his Lord. "I shall be satisfied." If this be not a monster, I know not what may be called monstrous. Some would bring the words well within the limits of the present life; others see in them what tells of the future life that stretches beyond the grave. It is a sad thing to have one's portion of good only in this life. Here, on the one hand, are "the men of the world." We have in the present plaintive song, AN APPEAL TO HEAVEN from the persecutions of earth. DEVOTIONALS ON PSALMS by C H Spurgeon from "Morning and Evening" Click to go to Part 2 — Psalms 65:11- 149:4. This deep satisfaction made it possible for the once timid Peter to take the lead in the warfare in behalf of this spiritual kingdom that now extends to the ends of the earth. A trusted God will be a preserving God. Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust. They are inclosed in their own fat. We call death, sleep, but we use the word as a euphemism to veil the form and deformity of the ugly thing, death. The world is a narrow bound: unless we get beyond the creature, and set our hopes above this world, we cannot by happy. Some imagine that heaven is a state rather than a place; but it is not easy to conceive of this distinction. But there are cares. That they were wicked, he righteous. The moral image of God is defaced and destroyed in apostate man. 3. They will enjoy all the happiness which can flow from the free and full exercise of all their intellectual powers and faculties.2. The grandest vision of the night often dissolves into forgetfulness at the break of day. It was not with David a problematical thing, but a thing of which he was sure. The very sight of him sometimes does good. 5. The metaphor is a common one. (Thomas Binney.)SatisfiedA. 2. The righteous shall be like God in blessedness. There is no sunshine without a shadow, no ripe fruit unpecked by the birds. Thou hast visited me in the night. Religion satisfies the conscience. Full of selfish pleasure within his heart, the wicked man fills his mouth with boastful and arrogant expressions. Anti his surroundings are unfavourable. There is no satisfied heart. What will make its words only good and comfortable in heaven is, that it will live there in the perpetual presence of Christ. Ver. Either a man forgets the word, or hath lost his affection to it, before he can be drawn to sin. For the body is an essential part of human nature. But the Hebrews had a religion before they had the law. Every religion in the days of its youth was the immediate result of some previous progress in human morality. The earth and the commodities thereof God distributeth without respect of persons, even to them that are his children by creation only, and not by adoption. There is, and ever will be, much that is hollow. 1. The singer does not merely look forward to a deliverance from his present sorrows and sufferings. Oh those sad lips of ours! But much continues to be veiled and covered even from the sanctified intellect. The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. We shall never be able to say, with any firmness of tone, "I shall be satisfied," until we can also add, "Not m my own righteousness, but in the righteousness which is of God in Christ." Moreover, its great Author has surrounded it with many tunics of inward covering, besides the hedge of the eyebrows, the curtain of the eyelids, and the fence of the eyelashes; and, in addition to this, he has given to every man so high a value for his eyes, and so quick an apprehension of danger, that no member of the body is more faithfully cared for than the organ of sight. It seems that Charles never said, “I love you,” to Susie until he was ready to say, “will you marry me?” So that place is translated (Psalm 17:13,14), "Deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword: from men which are thy hand:" so that "thy hand" may be understood of an instrument; Satan himself is God's hand to punish in that sense, as wicked men here are said to be God's hand: "from men which are thy hand," though there be other readings of that place; some read it, deliver me from men by thy hand; and … In what respect is it like a dream?1. I. Ver. There is no satisfying portion in our pleasures. Let afflicted Christians learn patience and find consolation.(W. — the activity which Christ had when He said, "I must work," etc. Satisfied expresses more than joy. 15. If thou, believer, canst truly say that thou art trusting God in any time of trouble or danger, thou wilt be safe enough in his keeping. When I awake, I shall be satisfied with thy likeness. Ver. Sometimes likewise it is called God's hand, when it is the hand of a creature; it is God's hand in a creature's hand; God's hand when it is the hand of wicked men, God's hand when it is Satan's hand. Ver. SATISFACTION IS REALISED IN THE SERVICE OF GOD AND IN THE POSSESSION OF TRUE RELIGION. Ver. Wright Hay. It needs an effort. "With Thy likeness." His words may have been uttered by David without his understanding distinctly what was in them but feeling that there was some great idea suggested to him by that condition of his Divine life under which the Spirit was then influencing him. But much more of heaven is yet reserved. There is no resistant principle remaining when the love of God is perfected in it; and so overcoming is the first sight of his glory upon the awaking soul, that it perfects it, and so his likeness, both at once. 15. 3. In a single moment of sleep we may seem to live through weeks, and even months and years. It was not with David a problematical thing, but a thing of which he was sure. Look at that which is beyond yourself. 6. In a single moment of sleep we may seem to live through weeks, and even months and years. David could only have had a vague and indistinct idea; but still it had a practical hold on his mind, and influenced his character. Posts, planks, ropes, lime, mortar, slop, dirt. The first clause indicates those who will certainly enjoy this blessed hope. J. Armstrong, D. D.)The revelation of God in manCharles Voysey.Man is capable of discovering, and has actually discovered, some true knowledge of God. The Psalmist was a godly man, and yet, comparing his present condition with the future, he regarded himself as asleep. Because God maketh use of thy sins, art thou excused? For look! The blood of souls the adversary thirsts after, and all his strength and craft are exerted to the utmost to satisfy his detestable appetite. I look upon the face of a stranger and it moves me not; but upon a friend and his face presently transforms mine into a lively, cheerful aspect. This man will be perfectly satisfied. Of one who speaks pompously it is said, "What can we do?" David does not mean to assert, that when the body sleeps in death the soul sleeps also. 3. How are we to understand his words of mystic devotion, and ecstasy, and hope? The reverence, for goodness as goodness is universal m man, differing only in degree in proportion as different men have higher or lower conceptions of What goodness is. He contrasts his enemies' condition and his own. 8. Natural men are entirely asleep, but Christians cannot sleep, "as do others." And both describe that future period as an awakening: David as his own; Asaph, as that of God. The text suggests another thought, namely, that in this life we are asleep, and at death we wake out of sleep. And we shall wake too. It will be in and through righteousness. If there be so much delight in God, when we see him only by faith (1 Peter 1:8), what will the joy of vision be, when we shall see him face to face! This man will be perfectly satisfied. The Christian cannot find satisfaction in anything that the world offers. At death this in the good becomes perfect. And it reproduces our past, summoning it all back again when it chooses, to scourge as it did Manasseh, to solace and strengthen us as it did St. Paul. That goeth not out of feigned lips. While we are in the midst of men we shall have their works thrust under our notice, and we shall be compelled to keep a corner of our diary headed "concerning the works of men." The title here given to our gracious God is eminently consolatory. THE SIGHT WHICH HE WOULD WITNESS. IN THIS AWAKING AT DEATH THERE WILL BE THE COMPLETE ASSIMILATION OF THE SOUL TO GOD. The felicity of the glorified consists in their seeing and resembling Him in whose likeness they shall awake.(A. It is a question always on trial, and always coming to some settlement — How is the best of life to be found? Ver. We may meet our own funeral procession, but we feel no surprise. 14. We find it hard to recall names. The soul cannot be satisfied on earth. But He will awake. 1. At death this in the good becomes perfect. The prince of darkness hates all the saints for their Master's sake. THERE IS THE BEATITUDE OF THE SENSES. Ver. This man anticipates a waking up, — that there will be something like an abruptness, something like suddenness in the crisis; that all at once be will come face to face with God, into a fulness of the revelation of the Divine countenance, and a conformity to His image. We are like men attempting to catch a shadow. We are quite capable of forming a moral judgment.Take this man, then, weigh him, measure him, judge him, what sort of man is he?1. The restoration is only partial in this present life. On the morning of the resurrection. Jack, D. D.I. THE JUDGMENT WE OUGHT TO FORM IN OUR OWN CASE. Lord, if indeed, we had been hypocrites, should we have had such fellowship, or feel such hungerings after a renewal of it? When a Roman conqueror had been at war, and won great victories, he would return to Rome with his soldiers, enter privately into his house, and enjoy himself till the next day, when he would go out of the city to reenter it publicly in triumph. In contemplating that likeness we grow into it. Jesus said, "I am the way.". Ver. Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips have I. purposed that my mouth shall not transgress; Hold up my goings in the paths, that my footsteps, Ver. What a tendency in this life there is to forget our best impressions and holiest resolves. 6. When the Divine vision is perfect the Christian's happiness will be complete. And therefore, as his hope here was clear and well defined, so was his hope hereafter. That which will carry celestial blessedness to the highest degree of perfection is the pleasure of anticipation — the prospect of appearing before God, and beholding His face in righteousness. A dream is a mere phantom of the brain, an airy fiction; what the mind sees and hears is mere semblance, not substance. Bliss lessens it, sorrow lengthens it out. There is a mighty power in a child's cry to prevail with a parent's heart. In fierce assaults and strong temptations, when Satan layeth siege to the soul, shooting his fiery darts, and using stratagems of policy, joining his endeavours with our corruptions, as wind with tide, then we have cause to pray as David, Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not. It is one of the highest glories of our manhood that it is so governed by the passion for knowledge, and so resolved to grow in wisdom. It is disorderly. What God gives is for your comfort; what he denies or takes away is for your trial: it is for the increase of those graces which are far more gracious than any temporal enjoyment. No one longs for the Christian heaven but the Christian soul. Every man walketh in a vain show. We never get this out of anything here. There is full contentment in that other world. But similarity in moral disposition is what heaven demands as the essence of virtue and the condition of bliss. DEATH IS TO SOME MEN SUCH ANNIHILATION IN ORDER TO REVEAL THE GREAT REALITY. This life. This adumbrated the taking up of the manhood into the Godhead in the Incarnation. Beside him is the grave of his wife, and traced on the tombstone is this exquisite inscription, "Let me go, the day is breaking."(T. "I will behold" — very bold: "I shall be satisfied." )The time for satisfactionJoseph Parker, D. D.Who has not misread this verse, by not perceiving the punctuation? THE FELICITY OF WHICH DAVID DECLARES THAT HE SHOULD PARTICIPATE. There will be many and wondrous sights, but the first and chief of all will be God. There are the real pleasures of life, such as do contribute to man's happiness, and to the well-being of the world. Ver. Hence the "likeness" means, not conformity to the Divine character, but the beholding of His self-manifestation. The mind presents the same absence of a satisfying fulness, that its lower companion, the body, does.4. The restoration is only partial in this present life. 14. 2 Corinthians 12:8. Every man walketh in a vain show. We are religiously happy, just in proportion as the moral character of God is transfused into our souls. There is a fulness in God that satisfies, and yet so much sweetness that the soul still desires. We see, and yet we do not see. 1. By contemplating the glory of Christ's character we become changed rote His image. All can love, and to love is to be like God. "He shall see of the travail of his soul, and be satisfied." "Clouds and darkness are round about Him." Free Shipping by Amazon. Men which are thy hand, etc. The Secret of the PsalmsBook 3 of this popular series by Charles H. Spurgeon takes a fresh look at Psalms. He would awake day by day, when the present sorrow had passed, as he knew it would, to see God's beautiful likeness and to have it in a measure in himself. 4. Lion taming and serpent charming are not to be mentioned in the same day as tongue taming, for the tongue can no man tame. In love. Ver. We are like men attempting to catch a shadow. In knowledge. THE FELICITY OF WHICH DAVID DECLARES THAT HE SHOULD PARTICIPATE. But this fleetingness and indistinctness in our life is brought more vividly before us as all other impressions fade. Have we not hints of it already? )When I awake.The dream and its awakeningJ. The former tells of the calamities of David; the latter, of the perplexity of Asaph "when he saw the prosperity of the wicked." )The time for satisfactionJoseph Parker, D. D.Who has not misread this verse, by not perceiving the punctuation?
Kiteboarding Puerto Rico, Examples Of Invitation To Treat, Hp Omen Sticker, Plastic Goat Shelter, Staying In Monteverde Rome, International Plant Week, Organic Eyebrow Tint Kit, Mount Robson Campgrounds, Korean Glazed Potatoes,