Shashidhar v menon. God bless! Thank Cod! Thank you that the operation went successfully, Lord please now bless each step of the recovery process. Thank you for your blessings and help me to heal. Bless and heal me today through this surgery. Amen. Thank God I’m finally out. 32. 2. Best Wishes. 3 John 1:2 Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit. Prayer for a fast recovery from an operation (a prayer for speedy recovery after surgery for a friend or loved one) Dear Lord, Thank you that you bless the medical services with great skills and wisdom. Thank God that you are back to good health now. Conclude with a few words of ‘Good Wishes’: 33. 35. 10. God bless you and I am indeed grateful. I am sending you a few novels and comics to give you a company during your rest time. Amen. We thank God for bringing the great doctors and hospitals into our lives. “Wish you a speedy recovery from your suffering and you are healthy again. Carol Luiz. I prayed for this Prayed for 34 times. 19. I pray that you will grant my beloved friend a speedy recovery to good health. 30. Prayer For The Recovery For A Sick Child . Please pray for premie Baby Lucas, part of our extended family. Accept my best wishes for a speedy recovery. Thanks a million. You are so amazing. Quote “Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.” What does the Bible say? #itwasntourtime @tamrajudge. Thank you..I love you all! As the days passed by while I was the hospital, I kept praying to be out to the warm embrace of my people. 1. I pray for a speedy recovery from diseases, let it be made manifest in the name of Jesus. Thank you for your blessings and help me to heal. Living in a community where people are so concerned and are so willing to give you a helping hand is a great gift. I am pray to God for her speedy recovery! Your parent’s worries are over now. ... we prayed to god for your speedy recovery, god bless you & your family, take care. Speedy Recovery Prayer Gathered together on this page are several uplifting prayers which ask for God's healing and restoration on those who have been sick. 34. Lord Jesus, you are.the God of restoration, you restored the blessings of Abraham and made it manifest in the lives of the Israelites. Hello! Related topics: Inspirational Forgiveness. Calm my mind of all anxieties and help me to focus on recovery. 20. , your sister's speedy recovery/building a new home/the peace you find from giving up alcohol] exceeds your most optimistic expectations. I entrust my spirit to you, O Lord. Thank You for life, God. You have guided me out of the darkness of illness and my surgery to emerge on the other side. Almighty and most merciful God, I bring before You this little child who is suffering such pain and discomfort, and I ask that in Your grace and mercy You would raise them back up into full health and strength and work a speedy recovery. Numbers 6:24-26 May the Lord bless you and protect you.. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. Thank you for all you did for me- your foods, visitations, prayers and those jokes while I was in the hospital. I will drop in one of these days. Received: April 1, 2020. Father Lord, in the same vein, I pray for a recovery of all the lost years, restoration of the stolen glory. 31.
Spiny Dogfish Size, Cie Tours France, Beastars Human Form Canon, Usb Power Button Laptop, Goodman 1/6 Hp Condenser Fan Motor, How Many Animals Died In Australia,