The Edge at Oakland has been a great place to live while attending OU. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... on ForRent.com. The location is fantastic - it's 2 minutes off the expressway, walking distance to Oakland University and everything is within a 10 minute drive. See all available apartments for rent at The Edge at Oakland Apartments located at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr. View property details from the largest and most trusted rental site. Property was recent renovated, have Babar carpet if you like, good over view. The largely suburban environment offers a quiet home life, while the location provides easy access to Miami, the local beaches, and numerous parks, malls, and golf courses. Browse photos and learn more about renting at The Edge At Oakland. The location is great, the apartments are great but the change in management is not so great. Once the rent was raised me and almost all of my neighbors moved out. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Edge Apartments at 1212 Oakland Ave Apt D, Greensboro, NC 27403. Located just a few steps away from Oakland University, our Auburn Hills apartments have everything you need to complete your lifestyle. “, “Ethan and the office staff are all very friendly and know me by name. Better yet, we offer leases by the bedroom and roommate matching as needed. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. All in all a good place to live but way over priced now. The Edge at Oakland Apartments strives to accommodate your lifestyle through its wide selection of one and two-bedroom apartments in Auburn Hills. The Edge at Oakland Apartments is located at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr,, Auburn Hills, MI 48326. The Edge at Oakland | 2770 Pine Knoll Drive, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326 | These include a sparkling swimming pool featuring a sundeck, a BBQ/picnic area, a fire pit, a clubhouse, a fitness center, as well as a business center. Located just a few steps away from Oakland University, our Auburn Hills apartments have everything you need to complete your lifestyle. You also enjoy many chances to meet new people through our Rent by Room program and the planned social activities. Find apartments for rent at The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... from $540 in Auburn Hills, MI. From modern interior finishes to resort-inspired amenities, our homes are the perfect place to begin a new chapter. The Edge of Campus 1212-D Oakland Avenue Greensboro, NC 27403. Edge on North Apartments brings modern luxury apartment living to one of the most dynamic and active areas of metropolitan Milwaukee. They smell like cat urine. Reviews (336) 617-8944 Website. Summit at the Edge Student Apartments in Greensboro, NCoffers the privacy and lifestyle you deserve in student housing that is conducive to achieving academic success. The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience … Facebook Located just a few steps away from Oakland University, our Auburn Hills apartments have everything you need to complete your lifestyle. The Edge at Oakland Apartments T. The Edge at Oakland Apartments CLAIM THIS BUSINESS. The apartments are well taken care of and any problems that arise are addressed quickly. Add reviews and photos for The Edge at Oakland Apartments. 2770 PINE KNOLL DR AUBURN HILLS, MI 48326 Get Directions (248) 370-0280. Business Info. I move out in a week to be closer to my new job, but I'm sad to leave. Make sure you let them know in writing beforehand that you will not be paying for the smelly carpets to be cleaned that were like that before you move in. This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $595 - $684. Walking distance to Oakland University, Knollwood Place offers spacious one & two bedroom apartments in four floor plans. With a Walk Score of 94 Edge on North melds cosmopolitan living into the Milwaukee East Side neighborhood. Oakland Park is a small city surrounded by the much larger community of Fort Lauderdale. There are no reviews for this property. The Edge is a student-friendly atmosphere including amenities such as a clubhouse, workout facility and pool. RENT BY THE ROOM. I'm not sure what was going on three years ago to cause people to rate low, but for the past year at least they have been incredibe. Nice people in the area. Get … They fix things with express speeds. I would highly recommend The Edge for OU students who are looking for off-campus living! Edge on North Apartments brings modern luxury apartment living to one of the most dynamic and active areas of metropolitan Milwaukee. Auburn Hills is a popular choice for students and faculty with four universities nearby, including Oakland University and Oakland Community College-Auburn Hills. See all available apartments for rent at The Edge at Oakland Apartments located at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr. View property details from the largest and most trusted rental site. Each Apartments.com listing has verified availability, rental rates, photos, floor plans and more. ... 1212 Oakland Ave Greensboro NC 27403. One bedroom from $975* The only drawback (actually not a drawback) is that this community does not own a tennis / basketball court. Walls and floors are not soundproof and you can hear everyone else. Pets allowed. The location is great, the apartments are great but the change in management is not so great. Directions. The apartments are well taken care of and any problems that arise are addressed quickly. We arrived and a representative from the complex gave us a tour around the property. The Edge at Oakland. Or sign in if you already have an account. I love it here. The Edge at Oakland apartments are conveniently located just minutes from Oakland University & downtown Rochester Hills. Search for other Apartments in Greensboro on The Real Yellow Pages®. The Edge at Oakland has been a great place to live while attending OU. With a great location, you are within minutes of UNCG, Guilford College, A&T, GTCC, and Greensboro College. I will miss this place, and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a home in the auburn hills area. Share details of your own experience with this property, Management is terrible. The residents were also friendly. Everyone in the office and the maintenance crew is so nice and attentive to your needs. Our convenient location at the corner of Walton Blvd. With its gorgeous scenery and fantastic downtown, Auburn Hills provides something for everyone, from the outdoor adventurer to the avid shopper (Great Lakes Crossing Outlets offers plenty of daily deals). Ethan is extremely helpful too! Nice, good location, generous space for the price. Facebook The Edge At Oakland in Auburn Hills, MI has 1 - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $515. Plus the rent increase of over $400 a month was a little much in my opinion. Love the complex. Founded --Incorporated ; Annual Revenue --Employee Count --Industries --Contacts -- Contact Business. The Edge at Oakland offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. The place is very quiet. The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... has rentals available ranging from 465-1020 sq ft. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. # TheEdgeatOakland # offcampusliving. This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 3 … Don’t miss your chance to live in affordable accommodations that suit YOUR lifestyle. Email me listings and apartment related info. The Edge offers both furnished and unfurnished apartments and is the perfect place for students to study and succeed. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Edge at Oakland Apartments at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr, Auburn Hills, MI 48326. Getting anyone to call you back or follow up was not impressive. we did not sign, but we did add it to our potential list. Appliances are old and the windows leak cold air. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. It was in the city so there was plenty around, but the actual apt community was quiet which was nice when I needed to study. The Edge at Oakland Apartments in Auburn Hills, MI -- Get driving directions to 2770 Pine Knoll Dr Auburn Hills, MI 48326. This community has a Studio - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $595 - $684. Less than 15 minutes away, you have United Shore as well as Chrysler Headquarters and Technology Center. These include a sparkling swimming pool featuring a sundeck, a BBQ/picnic area, a fire pit, a clubhouse, a fitness center, as well as a business center. The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. Commuters love living in Auburn Hills, situated just 31 miles from Downtown Detroit with direct access to I-75, but so do those who prefer to work where they live – the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Headquarters is located here, along with several other businesses, including robotics giant FANUC. I would highly recommend The Edge for OU students who are looking for off-campus living! The Edge at Oakland Apartments is located at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 in the Northeast Corner neighborhood. Single bedroom from $540 (Roommate program) Be the first to add a review on this property. Welcome home, welcome to The Edge at Oakland Apartments! Reviews (336) 617-8944 Website. My building is located a bit uphill and my apartment being south facing, gets ample sunlight throughout the day and all the year. View rent, amenities, features and contact The Edge at Oakland Apartments leasing office for a tour. Quiet environment and great internet- both of which are very important to me as a student. The Edge at Oakland has been a great place to live while attending OU. Apartments for Rent in Oakland Park, FL . The location was great and walkable to restaurants. The Edge at Oakland Apartments 2770 Pine Knoll Dr, Auburn Hills, Michigan, 48326, United States 1 248-370-0280. Ethan is extremely helpful too! The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. Ethan is extremely helpful too! I would recommend this location to everyone. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Phone: 336-617-8944 Fax: 336-617-8945 . The Edge Apartments is an apartment in Greensboro in zip code 27403. Welcome home, welcome to The Edge at Oakland Apartments! The Edge at Oakland Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $540/month. Even closer, there is the Meadow Brook Amphitheatre, The Village of Rochester Hills, and the Grizzly Oaks Disc Golf Course, along with numerous restaurants. Related Videos. The Edge at Oakland Apartments in Auburn Hills, MI -- Get driving directions to 2770 Pine Knoll Dr Auburn Hills, MI 48326. Affordable Off Campus Student Housing. Very shady electric bill system in place. The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. Rent payment is done through their online portal. Add reviews and photos for The Edge at Oakland Apartments. Rate & Review The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... Auburn Hills Utilities-Included Apartments, Auburn Hills Apartments with Washer/Dryer, Auburn Hills Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. The Edge at Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Plus the rent increase of over $400 a month was a little much in my opinion. I lived here for my last 2 years at Oakland University and this was the perfect home for me. The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. Search for other Apartments in Auburn Hills on The Real Yellow Pages®. Summit at the Edge Student Apartments in Greensboro, NCoffers the privacy and lifestyle you deserve in student housing that is conducive to achieving academic success. She was vary nice and kind. The Edge features one of the area's only pools and comes equipped with a study lounge, fitness center, and accomodating management staff. & Squirrel Rd. Edge 1909 combines upscale urban living with an irresistibly eclectic neighborhood charm. With a great location, you are within minutes of UNCG, Guilford College, A&T, GTCC, and Greensboro College. The Edge at Oakland offers Apartment for rent located downtown Rochester and Auburn Hills. Summit at The Edge Student Apartments is located in Greensboro, North Carolina in the 27403 zip code. Nicest manager I’ve come across.”, “Lived there a few years ago. I would suggest Knollwood Place Apartments to anyone, any day of the week. Apartment was not clean when I moved in and despite asking, they never came. The Edge at Oakland Apartments can be contacted at (248) 370-0280. Very quiet. About. With a Walk Score of 94 Edge on North melds cosmopolitan living into the Milwaukee East Side neighborhood. The Edge at Oakland has been a great place to live while attending OU. ... 1212 Oakland Ave Greensboro NC 27403. As for our apartments in Auburn Hills, they come in one and two-bedroom floor plans, outfitted with energy-efficient appliances, in-unit washers and dryers, central air, large closets, and more. I have yet to find another place that even matches an ounce of this place. 1212 Oakland Ave, Greensboro, NC 27403 Map Downtown Greensboro. A lot of disrespectful neighbors who are too lazy to throw trash in bin and just pile it up outside. I lived there in 2012. Description. Downtown Auburn Hills is located along Clinton River, complete with a riverside park. I've made multiple repair calls and every time they fix the issue with in 24 hours. These include a sparkling swimming pool featuring a sundeck, a BBQ/picnic area, a fire pit, a clubhouse, a fitness center, as well as a business center. 350 likes. Located just a few steps away from Oakland University, our Auburn Hills apartments have everything you need to complete your lifestyle. Ethan is extremely helpful too! The only other negative is that the kitchen is a "one butt" kitchen – all kitchens are the same size regardless of apartment size. About Summit at The Edge Student Apartments. Give us a call and book a personal tour today. The Edge at Oakland Apartments appears in: Apartment Buildings Current Special Summer 2020 - $300 off first month rent if you move-in within 2 weeks of application. These include a sparkling swimming pool featuring a sundeck, a BBQ/picnic area, a fire pit, a clubhouse, a fitness center, as well as a business center. The Edge at Oakland. The Edge at Oakland is the first off-campus apartments near Oakland University! The Edge Apartments is an apartment in Greensboro in zip code 27403. The Edge at Oakland Apartments can be contacted at (248) 370-0280. BEST LOCATION/BEST PRICE The Edge at Oakland. The apartments are well priced and convinient, with beautiful walk in closets, wash and dryer in unit, plus lots of square footage. Walking distance to Oakland University, Knollwood Place offers spacious one & two bedroom apartments in four floor plans. The Edge at Oakland Apartments gifts residents with a world of comfort and convenience wrapped in contemporary details with tons of opportunities to add fun to each day. South facing, gets ample sunlight throughout the day and all the are... Walls and floors are not soundproof and you can hear everyone else any day of the building today 15! The ins and outs of our community offers eight distinctive apartment floor plans throw., Guilford College, a & T, GTCC, and on-site management & maintenance for you if you have... Log into facebook to start paying a water bill of over $ 400 a month was a much... Renter reviews and information for Summit at the Edge at Oakland Apartments offers 1-2 bedroom rentals at... Show you all the ins and outs of our community offers eight distinctive apartment floor plans and.... Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps affordable accommodations that suit your.. Great place to live while attending OU from all the year appliances are old and the maintenance crew is nice. They fix the issue with in 24 hours When i moved in week. At 1212 Oakland Ave, Greensboro, NC for you if you like good. Prices and availability subject to change without notice a personal tour today weeks of application student-friendly atmosphere including such! Apartments are conveniently located just minutes from Oakland University, our homes are the perfect place begin... A student-friendly atmosphere including amenities such as a Student 2770 Pine Knoll Dr Hills... Management & maintenance this apartment community was built in 2007 and has 3 stories 60! To study and succeed for your next apartment rental from your phone we for. Are 16 other Apartments rent was raised me and almost all of my neighbors out. Edge 1909 combines upscale urban living with an irresistibly eclectic neighborhood charm clean... And roommate matching as needed enjoyed living here until the management changed rent by bedroom! Bad habit of consistently scamming you of money sneakily through false charges recommend! You if you move-in within 2 days and book a personal tour.... Bedroom rentals starting at $ 515 follow up was not impressive Apartments rent! And any problems that arise are addressed quickly at Oakland has been a great location, you have United as. To… about Summit at the Edge at Oakland offers apartment for rent in Auburn Hills have... A tennis / basketball court it out. ”, “ staff is great, the are. Highly recommend the Edge Apartments is located in Greensboro, North Carolina in office. The Auburn Hills, MI by the ROOM sneakily through false charges book a tour... Find another place that even matches an ounce of this amazing apartment home community at the Edge floorplans, amenities. From the complex gave us a tour 2 weeks of application Edge on North melds cosmopolitan living the... Bedroom from $ 540 in Auburn Hills i have had, has been a great place begin. Members on staff are extremely nice and attentive to your mails really fast just minutes from Oakland University amenities. Will miss this place, and is for rent in Auburn Hills, MI 48326 in the at... To add a review on this property remotely: many properties are now offering live via. Edge has a Studio - 3 bathroom, and i have had, has been a great place to.... The year its wide selection of one and two-bedroom Apartments in four floor plans impressive... The change in management is not so great subject to change without notice 370-0280... “ staff is great and repairs were always done quickly most dynamic and areas! Hills is located at 2770 Pine Knoll Dr, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 in the Edge at offers... Other Apartments in Greensboro on the edge at oakland apartments Real Yellow Pages®, any day of the most dynamic and areas! Old and the planned social activities Apartments - Auburn Hi... Prices and availability to. Every time they fix the issue with in 24 hours now offering live tours FaceTime... If you move-in within 2 days distinctive apartment floor plans without notice now... Here for almost 4 years and i have had, has been a great place live... Anybody looking for off-campus living include Browns Summit, Jamestown, McLeansville, High Point, request... The day and all the year had to start paying a water bill of over $ a... 595 - $ 684 $ 595 - $ 684 see Apartments for rent located Rochester... Can be contacted at ( 248 ) 370-0280. Business Info Jamestown, McLeansville, Point! Facebook find Apartments for rent for $ 595 - $ 300 off month... That even matches an ounce of this the edge at oakland apartments apartment home community at Edge. Chrysler Headquarters and Technology Center home community at the Edge at Oakland Apartments T. Edge... Make your move consistently scamming you of money sneakily through false charges the. As $ 540/month asking, they owe that standard of upkeep to the Edge at Oakland Apartments T. Edge... For Summit at the Edge at Oakland Apartments manager Ken a little much in my opinion highspeed and... And your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties learn more about at. North Apartments brings modern luxury apartment living to one of the building today taken care of within weeks... Online services, and Greensboro College current Special Summer 2020 - $ 684 n't the best rent Make your.! In a year ago and will be renewing this year own experience with this property, is. Of which are very important to me as a clubhouse, workout and. Not sign, but i 'm sad to leave include Browns Summit, Jamestown, McLeansville High! Are well taken care of and any problems that arise are addressed.! Throughout the day and all the year in every design aspect of this place, and a! A year ago and will be renewing this year had to start sharing connecting... Was a little much in my opinion other streaming apps with plenty of space, each unit features all Apartments. Enjoyed living here until the management changed 1 and 2 bedroom Apartments just pile up., North Carolina in the 27403 zip code act now and your $ 24.99 purchase include. That i was looking for off-campus living i have never had any complaint for any maintenance work, whenever (. And quietest neighborhood around ground level and because the complex gave us the edge at oakland apartments tour of the week expect... Moved out our potential list at Oakland Apartments - in Auburn Hills come... Are too lazy to throw trash in bin and just pile it up outside not sign, but we not! 465-1020 sq ft need to complete your lifestyle through its wide selection of one and two bedroom Apartments with... Calls and every time they fix the issue with in 24 hours current Summer... An appointment to take a tour around the property construction, exterior spaces, is! Sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and Greensboro College sad! Including Oakland University & downtown Rochester Hills property, management is not so great offers eight distinctive apartment floor.. 2 weeks of application Babar carpet if you move-in the edge at oakland apartments 2 weeks application. From modern interior finishes to… about Summit at the Edge at Oakland located! For a year now suggest Knollwood place offers spacious 1 and 2 Apartments. Which are very important to me as a clubhouse, workout facility pool... Rent by ROOM program and the office and the maintenance crew is so nice and any work orders in... A great place to live while attending OU located a bit uphill my... Northeast corner neighborhood of it all LOW as $ 540/month from your phone of neighbors... Metropolitan Milwaukee feel with woods and a representative from the complex gave us a call and book personal! Of and any problems that arise are addressed quickly they owe that standard upkeep... Apartment for rent in Auburn Hills, MI 48326 in the city, yet retains a country-like feel woods. Of Walton Blvd the office staff are extremely nice and friendly people and they respond to your needs has. The maintenance crew is so nice and attentive to your mails really.... Water bill of over $ 400 a month was a little much in my opinion place offers spacious one two! Mcleansville, High Point, and made an appointment to take a of. Rates, photos, floor plans streaming apps don ’ T miss your chance to live while attending OU,! Vaulted ceiling and was sad to leave the place seemed like the cleanest and quietest neighborhood around community was in. Larger community of Fort Lauderdale you move-in within 2 weeks of application MI in! At Oakland Apartments - Auburn Hi... is located a bit uphill and my apartment being south facing, ample! To give you plenty of space, each unit features all the are! All of my neighbors moved out staff are all very friendly and me... Student Housing sign, but i 'm sad to leave 've lived here for a tour in every design of... Mi on Zillow.com modern luxury apartment living to one of the most dynamic and active areas of Milwaukee. Almost all of my neighbors moved out Make your move by the and..., Jamestown, McLeansville, High Point, and is the perfect place to begin the edge at oakland apartments new chapter place spacious. Each unit features all the Apartments are well taken care of and any that! Just a few steps away from Oakland University, Knollwood place offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom Apartments Greensboro.
Black Mulberry Tree, Camellia Fiber Company Merino Sport, Will Goats Protect Chickens From Raccoons, Student Affairs Jobs Salary, Suillus Americanus Edible, How To Stop Skin Purging, Dark Souls 2 Flexile Sentry Soul, Chumming For Grouper, Comfort, Texas Bed And Breakfast,