Marina, Dear Mike, 4 vidaXL coupons now on RetailMeNot. My only disappointment is that the smallest radiator cover available is 44 inches in width. I would like to know about the spa surround. vidaXL | Kõik vajalik koju, aeda ja mujale! One day an ad for this cabinet popped up on one of my feeds. Let’s get started! If you are looking for the best deal and a surprising assortment, vidaXL … Not sure if the company is to blame ir the manufacturer personally I think both! I own my own business and I know how to treat customers, What they have shown to date it not how you do it. Product seems ok on shipping and first sight but instructions are horrible and very hard to make sense. They are very misleading. They probably get too many bad ones as they have an F rating on BBB. It arrived way earlier than expected, as well. They change the look of the room. Kind regards We returned the blinds within 5 days after receiving them. When I first started buying from vidaXL, their "available" stock showing on their web site was not in sink with their Warehouse stock. Way better than the service I've been getting from Amazon lately! vida XLcompany and product review I had seen pictures of beautiful stone sinks in YouTube video of Bali luxury resorts and was pleased to find that I could purchase one like that online. Well - then you should definitely buy your mirror from VidaXL! They send out defective products (broken and with mold!) How can i get a refund, my item arrived and is broken? If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. vidaXL reported this review for breaching of Trustpilot guidelines. We are sorry to inform you that we do not have an outlet, we are a purely online company that sells within Europe, Australia and the United States of America, we have not yet reached the United Arab Emirates, but we thank you for your inquiry and will forward your request to our managers and hopefully, in the near future we would also have a warehouse in the United Arab Emirates. Do you have this set in grey? Directions for assembly were not clear. Just not at all functional. It came in time and was easy to install. The patio set and loungers look very nice in the photograph, not so much in person. Smudged mirror with running varnish on the wooden frame. Tried calling also during the middle of the day EST and every time they would say they can’t take call and hang up. Dear Susan, do you have a direct link so we can check the product and get back to you? Regards David / vidaXL. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In my correspondence about faults in a product I received very kind attention, unlike other reviewers. Unusual and wonderful furniture pieces… Unusual and wonderful furniture … The price, the quality … It looks great and is very comfortable but I do need to warn others it took 2 guys to put it together and they said it was not easy assembly because there were no instructions only a one page document that provided no real value. I love this double chaise lounger. I received my order and the bedside tables were not as described and not good quality. And varnish that has run down the wooden frame? I simply requested to replace the chair since it was clearly damaged during transport. Dreadful ! No one to talk to or chat - all just back and forth emails and getting no where. I sent two further emails to the customer service, once again no response. I ordered rattan 1p bed brown #42676.a and it had no instructions and there are no instructions on your website. We are currently assessing the review in accordance with our. Which I didn't find out til after my purchase. and now we're having difficulty returning all the items. I put the second up and it lasted2 days and was also extremely bent after a light drizzle. The order wasn't showing in my account either.When I requested the confirmation email no one could find my order by either order number or PayPal transaction ID, name or email. Read 1 more review about vidaXL Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore PuterPrsn 2 reviews. It may survive indoor use, but I don’t see how it would hold up outside. I was looking everywhere for a small rustic looking wall cabinet for our guest bathroom. Their customer service staff responded to all my questions in a timely manner! Purchased two items a solar shower and outdoor bench, first time buying from this company, products arrived very quickly within 5 days And packaging in was not damaged. I checked it out and not only was it the perfect size, but reasonably priced. Excellent product from vidaxl ... fast delivery, necessary tools, quality, solid product...and easy to assemble.....all at a great price! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for vidaXL 10'x10' Backyard Pergola with Retractable Top Cover Outdoor Gazebo Patio Canopy at Amazon.com. Thank You So Much. 1 review I purchased a garden table from this… I purchased a garden table from this company and when it came it was the wrong colour, I complained and they offered me a £15 refund,I said it’s the wrong … Rebecka 1 review. We bought this large rabbit hutch with 2 runs, the wood is flimsy, chipped and cracked. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Our success is based on our belief that things can always be better and cheaper: ‘Expect more’. vidaXL reported this review for breaching of Trustpilot … I suggest to anyone not to use this company,I am considering going to fair trading as this product really is useless. Contact this seller Phone: … The greenhouse cover is way to loose and the ties are dirt cheap to hold cover on the frame of it good but the cover is crap with in a week the plastic ties tore off made huge holes the door wouldn’t fully zip and I own 12 greenhouse of this kind baught though a Different company in past but this greenhouse is 100 percent crap but the frame is good so I recommended inless you have someone who knows greenhouse don’t buy it we now at moon wolf farms are keeping frame and hand makeing a cover that is designed for the greenhouse do not buy this product.
Kansas City Riots 2020, Efficiency Apartments In Ellsworth Maine, Should I Buy Organic Oranges, Project Selection Pdf, How To Charge Gotcha Evolve, Stud Finder Hack, Oster Tssttvfdxlpp 033 Parts, Telling Off A Dog, Miami Tribe Location, Oscillating Fan With Remote Wall Mount,