I couldn't be happier with Vintage Cellars. It is always an incredible pleasure to assist in turning a wine cellar dream into a reality. Wine Expert. Vintage Cellars is a custom wine cellar builder and retailer located in San Marcos, CA. In a gorgeous neighborhood in Del Mar, San Diego, California, This unique small custom wine cellar truly acts as a showstopper. Commercial, Restaurant, and Hospitality Wine Cellars. Vintage Cellars collaborated with Sharon Taftian Interior Design and Boswell Construction in Los Angeles, California to create this modern farmhouse style wine cellar. We are the installer of the worlds best *COOLING units* for wine cellars. Find Vintage Cellars in Los Angeles with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Lindsey Hughes. I couldn't be happier with Vintage Cellars." Turns out Vintage does a lot of work in LA. As you are aware, we have completed the construction at 403 Kings Road. Vintage Cellars has built gorgeous custom wine cellars and wine storage rooms across the United States and World for over 25 years. Professional, Knowledgeable, on Time & on Budget. The concept behind vintage décor is to reuse old pieces to build new ones, in order to provide space with a … All of this without having to "redo" anything. This split wine cellar has two completely custom rooms, making the large wine cellars visible from most angles within the restaurant. Cellars similar to this are becoming more popular throughout major cities in California especially, such as San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Vintage Cellars 11684 San Vicente Blvd Ste 100 Los Angeles CA 90049. A natural with woodworking for over 15 years. Explore the ways we help our dealers and wine cellar builders… Incredibly fast learner with an insane drive to boot. I plan to contract with them again on future projects. We've been in business for over 30 years have constructed thousands of beautiful custom wine cellar projects in luxury homes, restaurants and hotels across the USA. Located near Los Angeles, California, we supply many of this city's most spectacular wine rooms and displays. Jake and the team from Vintage Cellars did an incredible job. We look forward to working with you and appreciate any feedback you have for us in regards to our products or service. Building beautiful Custom Wine Cellars in and around Los Angeles California. The crew is professional, knowledgeable, on time and on budget. About Us. Call (323) 825- 9846 , speak to a knowledgeable builder. As a custom wine cellar builder in Los Angeles, we hold a B-1 General Contractors License and specialize in existing home installations with over 100 years of combined industry experience. For wine aficionados who want to bring a retro feel to their storage space, going with a vintage style décor is the best option. Incredibly knowledgeable and enormous heart. Project Manger for over 25 years, master craftsman and role model to our carpentry team. Vintage Cellars proudly supports products made in the U.S.A. and most products on our website are manufactured here at home. Wine storage Sonoma County, Los Angeles, and building a wine cellar San Diego design. When I planned a wine cellar in my home addition, they were my first call. Sets an incredibly high standard for cellar installations and growing a beard. Custom Wine Cellars in California: Wine Storage Sonoma County & Los Angeles 1-800-229-9813 Our design team collaborates with Jake on the room details and Jake masters the rack design. Benefit from our years of custom wine cellars, commercial racking and wine refrigeration design experience, see our designs: get a free quote today! Not only was Jake very professional, he knew a ton about designing custom cellars, and his wine knowledge is very impressive. Traditional Wood and Metal Display Racking, Escondido Project has a 2-ton Wine Guardian ducted system, Four Story Glass Enclosed Wine Cellar Tower with Traditional Wooden Racking, Stunning Modern Custom Cellar with Metal and Acrylic Racking, for Chef Jeffrey Strauss of Pamplemousse Grille. Whether you want a traditional, modern, or transitional wine room, it is essential to work with an expert— otherwise your prized collection can instantly go to ruins. Los Angeles Modern Farmhouse - Glass Enclosed Wine Cellar with Wood and Metal Display Racking | Vintage Cellars Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . These wine cellars integrate glass providing new visual perspectives from which a wine cellar can be admired. ", "I purchased wine storage cabinets from Vintage Cellars before. Classic and timeless, these wine cellars have a beauty built into the design that has spanned across the centuries. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Vintage Cellars locations in Los Angeles, CA. He or Gene are here a couple of times a week. Write a Review (424) 442-9203. Call them today at +1-800-876-8789! Vintage Cellars has been at the forefront of building luxury custom wine cellars in an array of styles, spaces, and applications since 1990. Vintage Cellars has been at the forefront of building luxury custom wine cellars in an array of styles, spaces, and applications since 1990. Vintage Cellars collaborated with Sharon Taftian Interior Design and Boswell Construction in Los Angeles, California to create this modern farmhouse style wine cellar with glass windows and a … He asked a few questions and made some very specific and useful recommendations. See reviews for Vintage Cellars in Los Angeles, CA at 11684 San Vicente Blvd.suite 100 from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. Thank you for your expertise, professionalism and extra efforts on this project. Extremely knowledgeable and impassioned about wine and proper storage. Somerset Vintage Cellars, Inc. is a California Foreign Corporation filed on January 22, 1987. Upon my next efforts, I will certainly contact you to submit plans for hopefully another successful venture. Search for other Wine Storage Equipment & Installation in Los Angeles on The Real Yellow Pages®. Jake and the team from Vintage Cellars did an incredible job. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. He worked well with my interior designer incorporating our ideas. Even putting coved shelves for magnum bottles on top of racking (the ceiling sloped with open space above some of the racks). Cable Racking System. Master of color matching and custom finishes. Thousands of completed wine cellars. As a building professional I have completed several projects with Vintage Wine Cellars. "I'm thrilled with my new 1000 bottle wine cellar. I identify with most of of my customers because collecting wine is more than just a hobby is a way of expressing your self.. ... GLR Wine Cellars. Jake made several visits to discuss electrical, lighting, ceiling height and framing for the vapor barrier and insulation. Home Owner | Los Angeles, CA These custom built wine cellars feature a mix of modern and traditional wine cellars design. We are your go-to business There are 3 companies that go by the name of Somerset Vintage Cellars, Inc.. This gorgeous, contemporary wine cellar makes its home in a basement in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The top restaurants, hotels and retail wine shops entrust with Vintage Cellars to design and build their commercial wine cellars. ", "As I was doing some renovations, I emailed Jake regarding planning/building my wine cellar, and technical issues I was facing. Proud father and husband. Unfortunately, not all of the sub-trades are getting this same review, only those like Vintage Cellars who did their part to make for a great project. Drop us a note if you are ready to expand your wine cellar products and designs from traditional wood to amazing metal options. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Vintage Cellars at 11684 San Vicente Blvd # 100, Los Angeles, CA 90049. The man with the plan since 1990 with over 3,000 custom wine cellars designed, built, and installed. Suite 100 Los Angeles, CA 90049. VINTAGE HOLDINGS, INC. CALIFORNIA DOMESTIC CORPORATION: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 2224 Fox Hills Dr Ste 201 Los Angeles, CA 90064: Registered Agent: Alan Haufrect: Filing Date: October 01, 2003: File Number: C2560018: View People Named Alan Haufrect in California: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Vintage Holdings, Inc. We are only interested in properly cellared wines, however, we will accept wines or bourbons/ whiskeys with label issues, but we will not accept wines with fill levels lower than base neck or signs of leakage. Always on the cutting edge of design and product innovation. Get directions, reviews and information for Vintage Cellars in Los Angeles, CA. Vintage View. This Glass Enclosed, stunning contemporary custom wine cellar, built by the professional team at Vintage Cellars of San Diego, California, is truly the showpiece of this chic restaurant in Downtown Los Angeles. Reviews (760) 644-2379 Website. Pacific Palisades Los Angeles Walk in Custom Wine Cellar Wine Room Modern Traditional Wine Cellar, Los Angeles. with YP visitors across the United States, View similar Wine Storage Equipment & Installation, Manage your profile, edit business info and more, 11684 San Vicente Blvd # 100, Los Angeles, CA, 90049, Financing Available, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Debit, Check, Paypal, Wine Cellar Installation and Building Custom Wine Cellar Design Wine Cellar Art, 11684 San Vicente Blvd # 100, Los Angeles, CA 90049, 6210 Wilshire Blvd Ste 208, Los Angeles, CA, Gesl James F DDS & Associates Waldorf Maryland, Dale C Whilden, DMD Ocean Grove New Jersey, Dr. Heather Kobos, DMD Cedar Knolls New Jersey, Michael Gallegos DDS Santa Fe Nm New Mexico, Valerie E Holmes, DDS Jbsa Ft Sam Houston Texas. This Wine cellar was a very special collaborative project undertaken with the homeowner. Boston transplant to San Diego with a love for staying active. I enjoy a nice bottle of wine. I was very impressed with his knowledge, professionalism and how easy it was to discuss issues with him over the phone (I have never met him). Our team of highly trained and experienced design professionals specialize in conceptualizing and building custom wine storage environments that are right for you, your lifestyle, and protecting your investment. Extremely competitive and will definitely kick your butt on the golf course. Team player since 2005, full-time bookkeeper, part time ‘Jack of all trades.’ Husband and new father. Now I can move forward confidently with hooking up the appropriate cooling system and expand the wine cellar as needed. Full-time grandma. Not only was Jake very professional, he knew a ton about designing custom cellars, and his wine knowledge is very impressive. Co-owner, proud wife, and mother of three sons. At Epic Cellars, we buy bottles in various conditions, the prices we offer reflect the bottle condition. The design they developed was amazing... over 2500 bottles. Wine Cabinets. I had concerns, being in West LA and their office in San Diego. Our checkout process is 100% secure and uses the same technology utilized by other major web retailers such as Amazon and Buy.com. They used every available space, not wasting an inch. They have completed installation projects in Los Angeles and other areas in California. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. This project is more than meets the eye! He worked well with my interior designer incorporating our ideas. 11684 San Vicente Blvd. This team approach has worked really well for us. We install the best refrigeration systems that are used exclusively in wine cellars. Heritage Vine Custom Wine Cellars design, craft and deliver custom wine storage solutions to wine lovers in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA.
Organic Eyebrow Tint Kit, Los Arcos Mexican Menu, Blend Modes Photoshop, Shea Moisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Moisturizer, Creep Radiohead Cello Sheet Music, Elegant Font Generator, Outdoor Rugs On Sale, Statistics For Data Science Cheat Sheet, Limelight Hydrangea Tree Vs Bush,