thanks. CODES (2 days ago) (1 months ago) $1 yarn with free shipping - couponus.net. I am stocking up on yarn types I depend on that I see disappearing. Yarn and Fiber Artist's Paradise for Knitting, Spinning, Felting, Crocheting & Weaving - $5 Promo Shipping - Hassle Free Returns - Free Shipping on Orders $99+* Read Our Response to Covid-19 Here. Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, APO/FPO, US Protectorates, Africa, Central America and Caribbean, South America, Gibraltar, Guam, New Caledonia, New Zealand . Do you deliver to nigeria because i will love to buy some, I would like to pay the woll with paypall itis saffer They just kept parroting back that “the order was shipped in full” and refused to entertain the idea that they had left an item out of the shipment. They said UPS tried to deliver multiple times but couldn’t and there was a problem with my address details. 45. Yarn-Paradise ranks 6th among Yarns sites. One thing I fear with YP is that they discontinue yarns, which is normal, but I am seeing a trend that they may be discontinuing the unique textured and bulky yarns, which is what I use. Review of Spinrite Yarns and Dyers. Il suffit de comparer votre coût global avec un autre empl Some yarns come in sets of two, some in sets of 8, and some in 10 or more. Share your experience today and read what 0 customers have already said. The company refused to compensate expenses. Yarn-Paradise has a consumer rating of 3.42 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Great place to pick up the discounted balls for charity knitting projects. They did not even want to offer any kind of resolution. The price of yarn is dirt cheap but the quality was quite good, this was my first surprise. This business has 0 reviews. I was hit with "processing fees" once they hit our customs. Lots of nice yarnsn and very fast shipping. I love the quality of the yarn I've received and have made bags, sweaters and shawls that turned out beautifully. I have already become a yarn snob and even though I reside in a bedroom community to Seattle, I cannot locate fine fibers in my areain fact most of the shops specialize in animal free fibers. The catch is, you have to buy in sets. The prices were crazy inexpensive. 20 Reviews #1 of 5 things to do in Listowel. First issue I had was them sending me an email saying it wasn't paid for, so I sent them an email with a copy of the transaction from PayPal stating it had been paid. The catch is the shipping. FREE Delivery. Their yarns are inexpensive and come relatively fast, but their customer service is HORIBLE. I looked on eBay and found them selling there. In short be warned about ordering from this company. I ordered on the afternoon of the 18th. I use PayPal for payment and haven't had an issue. I was surprised that the shipping only took a week. I fell upon the website trying to get yarn to make a rug during covid 19. My first experience was stellar. Subtotal. “Review about Yarn-Paradise” Written on: 06/09/2014 by Nina_D (1 review written) I don't advise. So I always order using shipping via canada post. En France, Yarn-paradise.com est classé 48 882, avec un nombre de visiteurs mensuels estimé à 20 790. And you can't mix colors in a bulk 'pack'. Please enter a number less than or equal to 15. I scoured the internet finding many sources where I could easily acquire the yarn at $20+ per skein, but I want a generously sized sofa blanket big enough for me and my sweets to enjoy at the same time. I then looked for reviews like you are now. La livraison est rapide. It is true, if you need to communicate with customer service, it can be difficult. I was still tentative. So about $11 per sweater total. 42 en parlent. I placed a large order, and when it arrived one of the items was missing. About half as fluffy as Fun Fur. Categories. Period. I found the mohair I wanted on their ebay listings so went for it using my PayPal account to pay. Gosh. I did NOT get a good deal because I would have to order 4 times as much and with the shipping costs I would be better off ordering from another supplier. Continue Shopping. Thank you for visiting our web site. I tried contacting them 3 times over a couple of weeks using their website. Arborg, MB R0C 0A0 (204) 376-2711. Beware the ICE PERU ALPACA BULKY cream melange is the same color as the dark cream. 339 River Road. Mixed experiences is what I found. For those who don’t have a globe handy – that is literally the other side of the world from Seattle. 178 Used Today. As others have mentioned, the down side is you have to order in predefined bulk which could be 2/4/6/8 skeins. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Awesome Yarn, And Awesome Seller, Very Fast Shipment, Thank You pajocacreations / United States . I eat steak and I want wool. Do you deliver in romania ? CODES (29 days ago) Amazon.com: free shipping yarn. If I am trying a new yarn and am not sure of it, I order 1 pkg to see. I just can't afford to spend $13 on a 50 gram skein of designer worsted weight yarn, you know? Third problem it is IMPOSSIBLE to change a shipping address. Our Blog; FAQ's; Gift Cards; Wishlist +1-509-536-7746; Log in; Cart (0) Checkout; Home . 169 Used Today. The yarn was $33 – the shipping was $21. Spinrite Yarns and Dyers. I buy I sell without trepidation. For example, my last order was for 28 skeins of yarn (enough for roughly 4-5 adult sweaters plus extra), total cost was about $26, shipping another $20. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: It cost about 11$ shipping and is proportional to your, Misrepresentation of yarn and poor customer service. Yarn Paradise - 6 All Souls Cres, Asheville, North Carolina 28803 - Rated 4.7 based on 3 Reviews "Great shop in Biltmore Village. This is what I wrote: I have ordered from Yarn-Paradise quite a few times, and will keep ordering from them. I payed 0.40$ per ball for a wool cashmere blend, I guess i expected to be swindled but i wanted to try. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for RED HEART Scrubby Cotton Yarn, Paradise at Amazon.com. I had found a pattern for a beautiful afghan made with that yarn. I only became addicted to my new knitting and crochet hobby about 4 weeks ago and am creating beautiful things with a voracity like no other. 5 out of 5 stars (104) 104 reviews $ 16.75. I ordered several skeins of eyelash yarn because their color assortment was huge and Lion Brand has only a couple of Fun Fur colors. CODES (12 days ago) 1-16 of over 50,000 results for "free shipping yarn" TYH Supplies 20-Pack 22 Yard Acrylic Yarn Assorted Colors Skeins - Perfect for Mini Knitting and Crochet Project. We’re in this together! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I am in love. Contact Information. TIPS. They also don't show 'care' instructions for their yarns, but if you use common sense for the fiber you are buying you should be fine. Shop now and save $4 . Don't waste your time, energy or money on this site. whith which company and how long does it take? Yarn-Paradise has a consumer rating of 3.42 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Item. Much of the yarn we purchase here comes from Turkey originally, so this is just going to the source. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. Waited two months still no parcel. Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. The yarn is fine, the price was good but way too costly in the long run. I was still tentative. My husband and I work out of state and I accidentally put our home address instead of the address for where were staying. World's Biggest Online Yarn Store www.yarn-paradise.com Yarn Paradise. $5.99 shipping for each additional eligible item you buy from yarn_paradise. Yarn Paradise is the biggest fancy hand knitting yarn store on eBay with more than 5000 different types of yarn. The parcel was stated to be expected to deliver on the 25th-28th. I feel very confident placing large and small orders with YP and overall my experience has been that they are very professional and very safe to order from :). I'm talking $0.30 per skein, cheap. Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! I paid less for 16 skeins of yarn through yarn paradise as what I would pay for 4 skeins in a store. For those who dont have a globe handy that is literally the other side of the world from Seattle. It can easily be as much as the yarn itself but it does come from Turkey. Once again i sent them a copy from PayPal. Thats with the shiping. I ordered a mixed lot of yarn and a few other different types from this site and paid through PayPal. 100% … To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. I figured, I had eBay protection, PayPal protection and then the credit card linked to my Paypal to add one additional layer of warranty. I found the mohair I wanted on their ebay listings so went for it using my PayPal account to pay. The catch is the shipping. I put in an order last week and it arrived in 4 days via UPS. I then stumbled upon Yarn-Paradise. 60% off Promo Code . Period. Oh. Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. Save. The yarn would have cost me $100 from any of the other US based websites and I probably would have still paid $20 shipping. Hope this helps. Worth the drive! What keeps me from ordering again is that 2 items (8 100 gr balls) were missing from my package. Did not receive entire order. The prices were crazy inexpensive. It's just something that is required for international transactions. I do wish there was a way to see/feel the yarns in person before buying, but so far I've been getting what I expected. Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Just compare your overall cost with any other locations. Yarn Paradise - 6 All Souls Cres, Asheville, North Carolina 28803 - Rated 4.7 based on 3 Reviews "Great shop in Biltmore Village. I love to knit and I love to crochet Don't worry be happy I feel I got a bargain on both costs.The yarn quality…everything I was expecting it to be. A few times a year I order large quantities from them and EVERY order over the years has been accurate. isabelle. If you use the Courier service, you will be charged DUTY AND TAXES BY CUISTOMS, IF YOU USE CANADA POST,, and keep it around 25.00 usually they charge NOTHING. 100% Success; share; GET DEAL . Shopping Cart . None of the chain stores sell anything that would help me achieve this dream blanket. Your finished fabric will have memory and durability which is perfect for hats, shawls, sweaters, socks, and more. I buy – I sell without trepidation. Thank Lynn S . Second problem they then say they're out of such and such yarn that I ordered, and this was almost a week after my order, so they still have not shipped it. Yarn Paradise FR sont les plus grands magasins de fils fantaisie sur eBay avec plus de 1000 différents types de fil. I stalk their site at least once a week, because their clearance yarns get incredibly cheap. Here is the world's biggest online yarn store! What? Surprisingly great experience with yarn-paradise. None of the chain stores sell anything that would help me achieve this dream blanket. Categories . My. They explained it was coming from Turkey and may take a while. I eat steak and I want wool. They finally confirm that I paid. Continue Shopping. Yarn Paradise is a team of more than 20 developers, designers, professional problem solvers, takeout critics and personnel in departments, working around the clock to make GSC the most powerful online yarn shopping in the world. 6 DAYS! My name is Candra Marie and I am living my dream. Great value for money, express shipping, I will order again and I recommend the seller. Yarn Paradise - Spinrite Yarns and Dyers. The (least expensive option) shipping was done with TnT and it shipped from Turkey to Canada in literally 6 days. This place is amazing and the staff so friendly and helpful! I am making a big rug so when I saw the prices for 4 packs I was in my glory. We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. I've emailed this company at least 10 times with no reply. lot. It can easily be as much as the yarn itself but it does come from Turkey. Their prices are very low even with shipping cost compared to JoAnnes etc unless you are using the 40-50% off coupons at JoAnnes/Michaels. The catch is the shipping. Never use the courier unless you want to pay duty and taxes and sometimes an extra courier service of $25.00 for each order, to clear it through customs. lot. www.yarn-paradise.com members must create an account a member for discount online Create New Account. Tip for consumers: If you look for 'sale' items you can really get a great price. The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! Canada ; Ontario ; Listowel ; Listowel - Things to Do ; Spinrite Yarns and Dyers; Search. I then stumbled upon Yarn-Paradise. The yarn is so nice I almost don't want to walk on it. Misrepresentation of yarn After multiple purchases or close to 90 balls of yarn, all I needed was a contrasting color in my order. And Cumhur of customer service will not accept responsibility for any mistakes made regarding the company's error. When ordering, I play around with the # of packages and shipping cost and try to get the shipping cost around the same or less than the cost of the yarn. It is true that they weight of the yarn is on the page and I should have paid more attention to the weight of the yarn but I never thought they would make such small amount of yarn. I looked on eBay and found them selling there. I figured, I had eBay protection, PayPal protection and then the credit card linked to my Paypal to add one additional layer of warranty.All my concern was for not. shipping cost is around $10 cdn and that seems really low. 100% Success; share; GET DEAL . Le prix le plus bas avec la plus haute qualité est garantie ici. I tried to talk to them concerning a business wholesale acct and didn't get anywhere and also tried to communicate about discontinued items with no response. Arborg, MB R0C 0A0 (204) 376-2711. (11 reviews). I am a dedicated and loyal ebayer. I tried to contact them multiple times to get the item sent or st the very least get refunded but they refused to admit that they had made a mistake. The cost would be way too much. They have a lot of beautiful stuff, but I have a hard time buying it. I've ordered cotton and wool blends and I've been very happy with the quality, colors and how it knits/crochets up. Vous pouvez trouver tout ce que vous voulez sur les fils. However after opening the package it all went downhill from there. Avg. There is no difference. It is getting all the ooohs and aaawws that it deserves.I will not hesitate to do business with Yarn Paradise in the future. We’re in this together! Ice Yarns (also known as "Yarn Paradise") is a knitter's heaven. The prices were crazy inexpensive. So many different styles, colors, material to choose from. It cost about 11$ shipping and is proportional to your order. Much quicker than other sites. I've gotten wool, alpaca and acrylic yarn from them. Reviewed April 10, 2018 . I was very disappointed as I ordered 4 different kinds of yarn and every one was much smaller than any yarn I have ever bought before. Really nice yarn. Sometimes I add a package or I split my order in 2 to get a better deal on shipping to make the overall cost per package/ball less. I scoured the internet finding many sources where I could easily acquire the yarn at $20+ per skein, but I want a generously sized sofa blanket big enough for me and my sweets to enjoy at the same time. They also have a handy book selection to help with any project or get ideas from. Only once did I receive a yarn that I felt should not be sold as it had a bad odor to it. For those who don’t have a globe handy – that is literally the other side of the world from Seattle. My Account . OK, so the website was easy to navigate and the yarn I did receive arrived very quickly. I haven't even had an "I'm sorry it didn't work for you" from the company. Amazon.com Selections; International Shipping. 2 parcels were lost. It delivered to my door on the 23rd. Reviews from Paradise Fibers employees about Paradise Fibers culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Subtotal. I only became addicted to my new knitting and crochet hobby about 4 weeks ago and am creating beautiful things with a voracity like no other. Love to drop in and wander the aisles checking out the huge selection of yarns. - Yarn-paradise.com Up To 60% Off Limited Edition Spring-summer Yarns . 2 reviews of Yarn Paradise - CLOSED "I wish I could give Yarn Paradise a better review, but it's one of my least favorite yarn stores. Cliquez pour voir d'autres données concernant ce site. It can easily be as much as the yarn itself but it does come from Turkey. So if you want a sweater with a contrasting trim, you will have to order a bulk of the trim color as well. By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. From email I did receive back, I attribute it to language and thankfully have not had any real issues that I had to have resolved. I then stumbled upon Yarn-Paradise. Mixed experiences is what I found. Friendly and cheery sales help. $4 OFF DEAL. Ask Lynn S about Spinrite Yarns and Dyers. Two orders paid on record but keep asking for payment. We were not expecting much for yarn when we walked in the front door but we were blown away!! 230 Elma St W, Listowel, Ontario N4W 1V8, Canada. The catch is the shipping. Ok with this, have ordered from them before. E-mailed the company to ask if they know where my order was and they said it was abandoned by UPS and they couldn’t help. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. What??? This privacy policy tells you how we use personal information collected at this site. I placed an order from yarn-paradise on the 30th September and I received my parcel the very next day the 1st October I couldn't believe how quick my parcel arrived I live in the United Kingdom and expected it to take a lot longer the wool is lovely and such a good price even with the cost of postage it is a bargain I will definitely buy from them again very soon. Try to find one closer to home, at least you are covered under UK law. Will not order from them again. www.yarn-paradise.com members must create an account a member for discount online Create New Account. I've ordered from other sites but never had to pay a hidden fee on arrival to the country. Made an order online. 60% OFF DEAL. You can find anything you want about yarn. Item. 36 reviews of Paradise Fibers "I was in search of Brown Sheep Company's Burly Spun yarn in "Orange You Glad," and unfortunately could not find it anywhere within the immediate vicinity. 339 River Road . I had not received yarn by March 12, 2015. Date of experience: April 2018. Even so I would have ordered again. I then receive a second email from the "Turkey Revenue" saying I owed them money. I then stumbled upon Yarn-Paradise. Yarn-paradise reviews | Voice of consumer Yarn-paradise reviews, rating, and complaints. Biggest online yarn store. The cost would be way too much. Surprisingly great experience with yarn-paradise. I've ordered several times from YP and have not had any problems with my orders. My problem is the skeins of yarn is only about a fourth of the size of the regular skein of yarm. Quantity: Change country: There are 15 items available. Yarn Paradise. Eyelash yarn, Ladder Ribbon yarn, Mohair yarn, yarn online shop Also would add that you do get an email from turkey regarding payment, but I believe that this is something that is required by law (Turkish), and I've never had to respond or do anything. I stitched up a swatch last night and had to bring it to work to show it off. I do feel this company is taking advantage of its customers with the very high shipping costs and small skeins of yarn. The shipping is a challenge. Total 25 active yarn-paradise.com Promotion Codes & Deals are listed and the latest one is updated on November 22, 2020; 1 coupons and 24 deals which offer up to 90% Off and extra discount, make sure to use one of them when you're shopping for yarn-paradise.com; Dealscove promise you'll get the best price on products you want. Yarn-Paradise ranks 6th among Yarns sites. Customer Reviews. The company gives fictitious tracking number which isn't traced. But it really is so cheap, it's worth doing that. Trouvez laine yarn paradise en vente parmi une grande sélection de Laine, tricot, fil sur eBay. All of this news to me, I hadn’t received any notification by e-mail or a card through the letterbox because of a failed delivery. Customer service stinks. The ICE eyelash yarn color was true to the photos, but knits up very sparse. I was not impressed with the service. International Shipping Eligible; King Cole Paradise Beaches DK Yarn Soft Acrylic Mix Double Knit Wool 100g (Strawberry Daiquiri 3008) 4.4 out of 5 stars 5. I decided that I want to make a “pretty room” throw with fine alpaca and strand it with mohair. Show reviews in all languages. I have already become a yarn snob and even though I reside in a bedroom community to Seattle, I cannot locate fine fibers in my area…in fact most of the shops specialize in animal free fibers. Paradise Fibers Reviews 282 • Excellent . Shopping Cart. I have order many many times from Yarn paradise, All to my satisfaction in every way! For those who don’t have a globe handy – that is literally the other side of the world from Seattle. Please read this privacy policy before using the site or submitting any personal information. This place has so much to offer to both knitters and crocheters! Favorite Add to Lion Brand Off The Hook Yarn ~ PARADISE ~ New ~ Free Shipping brwnpprpckgs. They work too hard to give you the best service in addition to their company motto: 'best yarns with the best prices'. I lost the money and the yarn… Read Full Review.
Square Shape Png, Class 11 Biology Notes Chapter 1, Red Highlights On Black Hair, Are Mako Sharks Dangerous, Dominator Polymeric Sand Retailers, Biology Paper Solution 2020 Hsc, Bailey Compact American Cranberry Bush Edible, Columbia Combined Neurology, Psychiatry Residency,