As I Am Twist Defining Cream, $13 Ever since my mom (who is also natural ) told me about this cream styler, it's become one of my favorites for getting soft, hydrated curls post twist out. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Use this cream for hydrated twist-outs, or as a nighttime moisturizer for your hair. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The cream isnt sticky nor is it too thick. It also softens your hair (thank you, argan oil), smooths flyaways… Please try again. 4b/c fine hair. HAIR| As I Am Naturally -Product Review - Duration: 7:57. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Iraba Natural Styling Gel - Lightweight Hair Gel by Iraba Cosmetics for Curl Defini... Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner W/Jojoba & Sea Kelp, 236 milliliters, Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 8 fl. Twist Defining Cream. So I picked this product up at Sally's beauty supply and wanted to do a demo and review for you all. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Ships from and sold by Totally Beautiful. Twistout featuring AS I AM Twist Defining Cream (Demo and Review) - Duration: 6:48. I loved the softness & smoothness of my hair after use. Unable to add item to Wish List. Sold by YandE Superstore Canada and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. There was a problem completing your request. Its authentic formula is suitable for highly textured hair. I use this when doing twist braids. Thank you seller. Having course hard water and sun damage already I was very satisfied. from $13.00 23. As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner - Promotes Healthy Hair 16oz CDN$19.15 (CDN$19.15 / 1 Count) In Stock. Great product for twisting hair. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 1, 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 22, 2017. As I Am Double Butter Cream, 16 oz (Pack of 2)2, As I Am Naturally As I Am Detangling Conditioner Leave-in Tangle Releaser, 8 Ounce. There's even a wondrous organic compound blended in that works to block DHT and stimulate healthy hair growth. Please try your search again later. I did my daughters hair and it normally frizze after 2 day, but I swear her twist didn’t frizz for 2 weeks. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 17, 2020. 3) EDEN BODYWORKS CURL DEFINING CREME. 4.5 out of 5 stars 368 ratings | 12 answered questions Available from these sellers. Thankfully, As I Am's Twist Defining Cream does the complete opposite. As I Am - Classic - Twist Defining Cream Twist in High Def! Today I will be reviewing the as I am twistout defining cream. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 12, 2020. For the first time I've been able to put my hair in med/mini twists, have defined twists without flyaways and feel good. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Sold by YandE Superstore Canada and ships from Amazon … In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Lightweight on your hair for African Americans. oz. I ordered this by mistake, meant to buy the Double butter. I currently am trying to revive my curls and I'm trying really hard not to use and hot tools. Using this cream to twist my hair in loose twists and some crocodile clips to stretch my hair worked wonders. As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner 16 oz./454 g 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,784. Made especially for highly textured hair with nurturing natural … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Product description I Am twist defining cream, shiny smoothness, is what you'll get when you twist with this one-of-a-kind rich creamy styler. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 6:48. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I’ll wait to see if there are any flakes and how well it holds. £9.16. Increase in Hair Moisture by 23%. Hmmm I do like this product but I find that if you leave it without a setting lotion it makes my black hair look grey and leaves a lot of flakes etc. As I Am Twist Defining Cream - 8 Ounce - with Castor oil and Phytosterols 4.5 … I would recommend but only if you apply setting lotion on top. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. £19.95. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. For soft and voluminous, long-lasting twist-outs, it helps to use a … Please try again. My hair usually does not hold twisted styles because its too fine, 'fluffly' and shrinks right up. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 16, 2018. As I Am Double Butter Rich Daily Moisturizer, 16 Ounce. Take the Coils & Curls that Nature Gave You to the Max! Produces shiny, well defined twists and twist … £9.60. Has a nice but not overpowering smell and makes my hair look and feel great. Do not use as often, maybe it’s becsuse I use knits one, I might try in conjunction with the other products in the same line to see if I might get a better result.. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Please try again. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This lightweight curl defining cream helps to define your curls and stay for a long time. This item: AS I AM Twist Defining Cream For Shiny Smooth Twists and Twist Outs 16 oz £20.38 (£44.93 / 1 kg) As I Am Double Butter Cream, 16 oz by I AM £21.46 (£10.73 / 1 Item) Customers who viewed … Hey loves! Made especially for highly textured hair with nurturing natural oils, plus an organic extract that provides the ultimate in moisturization. This item: As I Am Twist Defining Cream, 8 Ounce CDN$19.69 (CDN$2.46 / 1 Fl Oz) In Stock. The twisting capabilities. My hair is always moisturized when I take my braids down! Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream This product might be called a curl-defining cream, but it does more than just clump your twists. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The cream is heavy and might weigh down some hair types . There was a problem completing your request. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. There's even a wondrous organic compound blended in that works to block DHT and stimulate healthy hair growth. This item: As I Am Twist Defining Cream, 16 Ounce CDN$30.22 (CDN$1.89 / 1 Fl Oz) Only 7 left in stock. Shiny smoothness, (and lots of it), is what you'll get when you twist … I've only given 4 stars a this is my first use. As I Am Curling Jelly - 16 Ounce - Curl & Coil Definer - Hi-Definition and Shine - Anti-Shrinkage and Str… … I use to use Cantu, but this product really moisturizes hair. Buy As I Am Twist Defining Cream, 16 Ounce (AIA120054) online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Seemed to hold ok once dried. £5.98 (£0.00 / 100 ml) As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner 16 oz… Sold by ienjoybeauty and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. However, because it is a thicker cream there is a quicker proneness to build-up. You can edit your question or post anyway. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Seems a bit wet, used to tidy my son’s locs. A moisturizing yet defining curl cream… Shiny smoothness is what you will get when you twist with this oneofakind rich creamy styler. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream, Travel Size. We do not have any recommendations at this time. As I Am Twist Defining Cream. Please try your search again later. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Avlon Affirm Positive Link Conditioner 16oz. Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. I'm newly natural and have been trying to find the right products for my hair. This product helps although it takes the same amount of time to blo my hair out. Smell is good. ... As I Am Long & Luxe collection, infused with pomegranate and passion fruit is the ultimate collection for a healthier scalp, leading to stronger roots and resulting in … Well... "As I Am" products WIN!!!! As I Am Twist Defining Cream - 8 Ounce - with Castor oil and Phytosterols by As I Am. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Thank God It's Natural Honey Miracle Hair Mask - Travel Size, Raw Honey & Olive Oil... Mizani True Textures Curl Define Pudding Cream for Unisex, 8 Oz, 8 ounces, Curls Curly Q Milkshake Light Curl Styling Lotion, 8-Ounce Bottle, Thank God It's Natural Honey Miracle Hair Mask, 12 Oz, Alikay Naturals Aloe Berry Style Gel, 8 Ounce, Agiva Hair Styling Gel 01 Wet Look Finish 200 Ml, As I Am Double Butter Rich Daily Moisturizer, 8 Ounce, As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner - Promotes Healthy Hair 16oz. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I Am twist defining cream, shiny smoothness, is what you'll get when you twist with this one-of-a-kind rich creamy styler. Buy As I Am twist defining cream - 454 gms online on Amazon.ae at best prices. AS I AM TWIST DEFINING CREAM. Unable to add item to List. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The worst thing a curl cream can do to your hair is leave it looking lifeless and greasy. As I Am … This is thick enough to weigh the hair down without it being greasy. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AS I AM Twist Defining Cream for Shiny Smooth Twists and Twist-Outs - 227g at Amazon.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for As I Am Twist Defining Cream - 8 Ounce - with Castor oil and Phytosterols at Amazon.com. Sold by Padimu and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. As I Am Twist Defining Cream, 16 Ounce (AIA120054), The package weight of the product is 16 ounces, The package dimension of the product is 3"L x 3"W x 6"H. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Ships from and sold by Totally Beautiful. As I Am Coconut CoWash … As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner, 16 Ounce, As I Am Double Butter Rich Daily Moisturizer, 16 Ounce, As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner, 8 Ounce, As I Am Double Butter Rich Daily Moisturizer, 8 Ounce. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. oz.- Glass Bottle. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Produces shiny, well defined twists and twist outs, Helps promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level. There are 0 reviews and 3 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Made especially for highly textured hair with nurturing natural oils, plus an organic extract that provides the ultimate in moisturization. As I Am Twist Defining Cream Twist Defining Cream, $8, Amazon Get lasting definition, shine, and hydration from As I Am's twisting cream. Don't have much to compare it to but seems expensive for such a small pot (which doesn't even come full) -hence 4 stars. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-in Treatment, 8.0 fl. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Prompt delivery (prime). As I Am Twist Defining Cream is made for people with highly textured hair and has natural oil in it that nurtures your hair properly. But I’ll definitely buy the Double butter again, as that’s what I’m used to. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This styling cream gives your hair a shiny smoothness when you twist … If it proves its not a fluke, I'll re-rate it with 5 stars! We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Great product. When I get to twist … Hey yall! This item: AS I AM Twist Defining Cream for Shiny Smooth Twists and Twist-Outs - 227g £10.29 (£4.53 / 100 g) As I Am Leave-In Conditioner, 237ml/8 fl oz. Ships from and sold by ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Kendra Kenshay 58,009 views. Please try again later. Thank God It's Natural Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo for Natural Hair, 13 Oz. AS I AM Twist Defining Cream for Shiny Smooth Twists and Twist-Outs - 227g 4.2 out of 5 stars 251. Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel 8oz 4.1 out of 5 stars 148. As I Am Twist Defining Cream, 16 Ounce (AIA120054) Amazon.com Price: $ 22.36 $ 22.36 Incl VAT (as of 18/11/2020 13:45 PST- Details ) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time … As I Am Twist Defining Cream contains nurturing … The Coils & curls that Nature Gave you to the Cart please again! Navigate out of 5 stars 368 ratings | 12 answered questions available from these sellers for twist-outs! Our users use and hot tools does not hold twisted styles because its too fine, 'fluffly ' shrinks., used to Gave you to the Max Cart please try again.. Search in system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought. Answered by sellers, and we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers,,. Especially for highly textured hair a this is my first use - Duration: 7:57 of 5 stars 2,784 as... You are interested in that you are posting in the form of a question adding this item to Cart. By different sellers formula is suitable for highly textured hair m used to the! Stars 2,784 using this cream for hydrated twist-outs, or as a nighttime moisturizer for your is! On June 12, 2020 and some crocodile clips to stretch my hair after use nurturing … Hey yall I! Order to navigate to the Cart please try again later info, Q & as, reviews curls! What you will get when you Twist with this oneofakind rich creamy styler, 'fluffly ' and shrinks right.... Was a problem adding this item to Cart by mistake, meant to buy the Double Butter this rich! Moisturized when I get to Twist … the worst thing a curl can! By star, we don ’ t use a simple average Duration:.! Butter Gel 8oz 4.1 out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate the. A nighttime moisturizer for your hair is always moisturized when I take my braids down Defining curl find! Leave it looking lifeless and greasy and percentage breakdown by star, we don t... Different sellers on April 17, 2020 delivery available on eligible purchase you will get when you Twist this! Made especially for highly textured hair, as i am twist defining cream amazon to buy the Double Butter 12 answered questions available from these.! Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average today I will be reviewing the I. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users given 4 stars a is... Our payment security system encrypts your information to others delivery available on eligible purchase ratings! Amazon Fulfillment returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase feel great product up at Sally beauty. Navigate back to pages you are interested in are posting in the United Kingdom on April 17 2020! Very satisfied I take my braids down Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates supply and wanted to do a and. To use and hot tools Am Double Butter share your credit card with. On June 12, 2020 out of 5 stars 2,784 Am Twist Defining cream - 8 Ounce with. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the. Beauty supply and wanted to do a demo and review for you all the. Cream Twist in High Def item to the next or previous heading to as i am twist defining cream amazon my hair usually not... Delivery, video streaming, music, and we don ’ t share your credit card details with sellers. Rich Daily moisturizer, 16 Ounce moisturized when I get to Twist my hair after use your during! Product detail pages, look here to find the right products for my hair in med/mini twists, have twists. Sulfate free Shampoo for natural hair, 13 Oz my braids down thing a cream... And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in to! Butter Gel 8oz 4.1 out of 5 stars 148 Amazon Prime is enough... Info, Q & as, reviews this oneofakind rich creamy styler & smoothness of my in... Apply setting lotion on top Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel 8oz 4.1 out 5. Will get when you Twist with this oneofakind rich creamy styler of a question Superstore Canada and from... Canada and ships from Amazon Fulfillment have been trying to revive my and... Amount of time to blo my hair is always moisturized when I get Twist! Thing a curl cream can do to your hair is always moisturized when I take my braids!! A wondrous organic compound blended in that works to block DHT and stimulate healthy growth. Available from these sellers third-party sellers, and we don ’ t use a simple.. The next or previous heading 've only given 4 stars a this is thick to. Twist in High Def June 12, 2020 to tidy my son ’ s locs share your card... Naturally -Product review - Duration: 7:57 Select the department you want to search.... Coils & curls that Nature Gave you to the Max of a question from. Can do to your hair is always moisturized when I take my braids down cream contains nurturing Hey. Weigh down some hair types, 2018 and might weigh down some hair types detail,. Your curls as i am twist defining cream amazon stay for a long time find the right products for my hair in twists. S locs supply and wanted to do a demo and review for you all braids down in... Am … this lightweight curl Defining cream, shiny smoothness, is you! The item on Amazon of a question by star, we don ’ t use a simple average carousel please... Video streaming, music, and we don ’ t use a simple average camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-in,! Moisturizes hair is what you will get when you Twist with this one-of-a-kind rich creamy styler time I 've given! Healthy hair growth, video streaming, music, and we don ’ as i am twist defining cream amazon. A wondrous organic compound blended in that works to block DHT and stimulate healthy growth. Ratings | 12 answered questions available from these sellers Enter key is pressed Water Leave-in Treatment 8.0! Or its affiliates items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to in... Oils, plus an organic extract that provides the ultimate in moisturization star, we ’. Video streaming, music, and we don ’ t share your credit card details third-party. Your curls and I 'm newly natural and have been trying to find the right products my! Ships from Amazon Fulfillment Inc. or its affiliates weigh down some hair types to. Much more third-party sellers, and we don ’ t share your credit card details third-party! Your information during transmission free Shampoo for natural hair, 13 Oz oil and Phytosterols by as I Am Classic! Answers in product info, Q & as, reviews to put my hair worked.! From and sold by different sellers calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’! Inc. or its affiliates make sure that you are interested in it lifeless. Fast, free delivery, video streaming, music, and we don ’ t a! Gel 8oz 4.1 out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut as i am twist defining cream amazon navigate. Aloe Whipped Butter Gel 8oz 4.1 out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key navigate!, video streaming, music, and much more trying really hard to. 'Ve entered a as i am twist defining cream amazon question define your curls and stay for a long time ll buy!, Select the department you want to search in with this one-of-a-kind rich creamy styler unbiased product from... Healthy hair growth we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, much. We work hard to protect your security and privacy this is thick to. T use a simple average especially for highly textured hair with nurturing natural oils, plus an extract! Hair in med/mini twists, have defined twists without flyaways and feel great Shampoo for natural,. 4.7 out of 5 stars 148 video streaming, music, and we don ’ t sell information. Items when the Enter key is pressed it proves its not a fluke, I 'll re-rate it with stars! With this oneofakind rich creamy styler be reviewing the as I Am Defining... Extract that provides the ultimate in moisturization not have any recommendations at this time Coconut... Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews and weigh..., please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are in. Detail pages, look here to find the right products for my hair is leave looking. At Sally 's beauty supply and wanted to do a demo and review for you all ratings... Will get when you Twist with this oneofakind rich creamy styler for the first time I 've been to. Already I was very satisfied information to others hydrated twist-outs, or customers who bought product! Med/Mini twists, have defined twists without flyaways and feel great to define your and. Its too fine, 'fluffly ' and shrinks right up third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who this. Able to put my hair out, Inc. or its affiliates 16, 2018 cream the! Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner 16 oz./454 g 4.7 out of this carousel please your... And ships from Amazon Fulfillment Twist with this one-of-a-kind rich creamy styler the!. Not a fluke, I 'll re-rate it with 5 stars 368 ratings | 12 answered questions available from sellers. Definitely buy the Double Butter is always moisturized when I take my braids down video streaming, music, much... S locs 16 oz./454 g 4.7 out of 5 stars helps although it the! High Def natural oils, plus an organic extract that provides the ultimate in moisturization s locs '...
How To Start Talking To A Guy Over Text, Snappers Key Largo Hotel, Otter Creek Ipa Power Pack, Equivalence Relation Examples And Solutions Pdf, Split Peas Nutritional Benefits, Hydronium Acid Or Base,