New References! I did both, but I settled with destroying the white legs because they shot first. Narrated by Ron Perlman # Slide. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Honest Hearts - Best Ending? ish, and non-radioactive rain pours down the valley quite oftan. Just thought I would let you guys know more, and once again give me your answers. videogame_asset My games. Honest Hearts (No) Ending Glitch SPOILERS - posted in New Vegas Technical Support: I've gone through, I think, most of Honest Hearts. It includes elements and characters from planned but now-cancelled projects like Sinners and Slaves and The Siege of Firebase Zulu. i think siding graham and using speech checks at the end is the best and most fun alternative for your character. I would like to know your thoughts and stances on which ending you believe to be correct. Press J to jump to the feed. 36. Fix for if you get a ctd when the ending slides are supposed to play in the honest hearts dlc . Killing the dead horses and sorrows if you're a Legion Courier. This DLC is very straight forward. Endorsements. Hoover Dam Victory. He said he would watch over the Sorrows and Zion, and said they should never strike one of their own, but not fear to strike in defense. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Honest_Hearts_endings. Daniel won't be completely happy with any outcome though, and friction between the two tribes is to be expected because war, war never changes. To do this go to "Game", then go to "Game Utility", in there delete " Fallout: New Vegas DLC - (CA)". So as many of you may know, upon nearing Honest Hearts' ending, one is given two choices: siding with Daniel and evacuating Zion, or siding with the Malpais Legate and eradicating the White Legs. ED-E's endings are narrated with the tiny robot's usual beeps, despite recorded narrations being present in the files. Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts Ending Both my character and myself irl are Christian Conservatives who believes that the Legion and their allies are a Legion of Evil and must be destroyed so that the innocents of the Mojave cannot be enslaved, raped, and murdered by the Legion. Find out the truth about Waking Cloud's Husband (that he died) and tell her the truth, insisting that Daniel … I really think fighting and sparing Salt upon wounds is the best option.The survivalist(I forgot his name) teach the Sorrows to be kind but not stupid, they must protect their land. Park Ranger Hat found near the Survivalist. The endings are influenced by the choices the player has made during the course of the game. Sparing Salt Upon Wounds after fighting back teaches both self defense and mercy. Canon endings are marked with a darker background color. This DLC is very straight forward. After the First Battle of Hoover Dam, Caesar sent Ulysses to the Great Salt Lake to rally the White Legs to destroy New Canaan. The fully-voiced conclusion to the Someguy Series of quest mods. Honest Hearts ending slide fix. You do not have to do these optional quests, you can run straight to the Pine Creek Tunnel and end the Honest Hearts add-on. These are the available ending cutscenes in original Fallout. © Valve Corporation. . Park Ranger clothing found in several outposts! Of course, this is all kind of Devils advocate, but I like to think of ending choices as logically as possible. Truly Zion is a place to be protected and cherished, but a malicious group of marauders has come to Zion to destroy it and its people. If you go on the wiki and look up honest hearts endings you can view them without having to spend the time doing them, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Fallout: New Vegas -- Honest Hearts Review. Voice-over narration. chevron_left. Last updated 1.0. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Honest Hearts Walkthrough. 1.0. Enjoy the enthralling vistas! Endorsements. Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. That's not really a third ending it's just a variation of one of the two main endings that has been done by many already. New Recipe! I would like to know your thoughts and stances on which ending you believe to be correct. I'm playing the same kind of character as you, and just finished Honest Hearts for the first time last night. Where the water is clean, the land is green . Welcome to my strategy guide for the Honest Hearts DLC of Fallout: New Vegas! This, of course, is much closer to Daniel's choice to leave Zion. Honest Hearts ending slide fix. The endings are influenced by the choices the player has made during the course of the game. Honest Hearts was released on May 17, 2011 for Xbox Live and May 18, 2011 for PC and later on June 2, 2011 for PlayStation Storedue to the store being hacked in May. Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts Ending Both my character and myself irl are Christian Conservatives who believes that the Legion and their allies are a Legion of Evil and must be destroyed so that the innocents of the Mojave cannot be enslaved, raped, and murdered by the Legion. Honest Hearts == . The second add-on for Fallout: New Vegas, Honest Hearts sends you to the beautiful landscapes of Zion National Park. Fallout New Vegas community and everything related. In a game this multifaceted and complex "perfect" is a relative term but this ending should tickle most of your fancies! Honest Hearts as a Legion supporter » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:48 am Since it's not possible to support the White Legs, I was wondering what a Legion supporter should do - should I just assassinate Joshua? I'm tempted to go back and play it again and take the Crush the White Legs ending. definitely having the Sorrows stay in their land. I didn't like how Sorrows and Dead Horses supposedly started to have disagreements after some time. Not much trouble, a few CTD's but all's been relatively stableChose the end scenario to wipe out the white legs with Joshua Graham. I didn't give two shit's about Daniel wanting to preserve the Sorrow's innocence. New in v1.1: Ghost sight and Sierra Madre Martini Honest Hearts: .45 auto pistol and its mods, .45 auto SMG and its mods, .45 auto ammo, fire bomb, tomahawk, war club and its mods, Yao Guai gauntlet, black coffee, blood shield, datura antivenom, datura hide, daturana, healing poultice, weapon binding ritual, wasteland tequila, and large wasteland tequila / 9 Happy is the one who seizes your infants     and dashes them against the rocks /. In a game this multifaceted and complex "perfect" is a relative term but this ending should tickle most of your fancies! This page lists all available ending cutscenes for the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts. Independent. In-game … Fallout New Vegas. All other endings are mere thought experiments. Title, Many seem to think there are only 2 endings to Honest Heart's main storyline...in truth, there is a 3rd, it requires a bit of digging but the biggest things I've found regarding this: Help Joshua kill the white-legs, but spare Salt-upon-Wounds. Fallout: New Vegas. Download: Manual; File information. Permissions and credits I desided to not kill salty-upon-wounds by taking the speech check. / 5 If I forget you, Jerusalem,     may my right hand forget its skill. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. There’s only one real legitimate ending to the DLC, and that’s to fight with Graham and (and most importantly) have Sneering Imperialist as a perk, so you can tell him to “bust a cap in General Gobbadegook here” and have him execute Salt upon Wounds like an ice cold killa. Like all add-ons, Honest Hearts is included in the Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition, released on February 7, 2012 for all platforms. Games. The only downer parts of this ending is Daniel's unhappiness with this outcome and the periods of friction between the Horses and Sorrows. close. Now I will give you props for not saying "kill everyone", but the real best ending is to play dead money with math wrath for nerd levels exceeding 9000. Normally I go Graham, but do two different endings on each run. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Honest Hearts Walkthrough. videogame_asset My games. Fallout New Vegas. Siding with Joshua and sparing Salt-Upon-Wounds, easily. The survivalist was Randall Clark, still in my opinion the saddest and best story in a fallout game. ), he's going to be unhappy even if you do as he asks, so his input means little to me. Honest Hearts constantly mentions the "innocence" of the Sorrows, and you can see how innocence is so hard to come by in a post-apocalyptic world. So as many of you may know, upon nearing Honest Hearts' ending, one is given two choices: siding with Daniel and evacuating Zion, or siding with the Malpais Legate and eradicating the White Legs. Not much trouble, a few CTD's but all's been relatively stableChose the end scenario to wipe out the white legs with Joshua Graham. Then load the game and make sure that the current update has been applied (v.1.05). Games. New Armor! Sorry but there has to be some spoilers Siding with joshua is probably the best ending. And talk Joshua Graham down from executing Salt Upon Wounds. Fallout: New Vegas. That would make them unworthy to control Zion valley, so I would wipe them out because when the Legion marches on Zion, the Sorrows and Dead Horses will be easier to put down due to their passive nature. Foxhound68 7 years ago #1. Normally I go Graham, but do two different endings on each run. Don’t listen to these chumps. 1 Base game 1.1 Tutorial quests 1.2 Main quests 1.3 Main quest arcs 1.3.1 Independent/Yes Man quests 1.3.2 Mr. House quests 1.3.3 New California Republic quests 1.3.4 Caesar's Legion quests 1.4 Side quests 1.5 Unmarked quests 2 Dead Money 3 Honest Hearts 4 Old World Blues 5 Lonesome Road 6 Notes 7 See also Note: with the exception of Ain't That a Kick in the Head, all tutorial … Under this ending, Happy Trails Caravan Company's fortunes return, Graham becomes a better person, the Dead Horses and Sorrows work together to clean up their portion of Utah and Zion is preserved. Well, at the end of HH, the White Legs try to join the Legion and are refused. More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm=1 More Perks for Old World Blues.esm=1 Lings.esm=1 Weapon Mod Expansion.esm=1 WME - DLCs.esm=1 Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm=1 Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm=1 FCOMaster.esm=1 New Vegas Redesigned 3.esm=1 Casa Madrid Redesigned.esp=1 Gomorrah Redesigned v2.esp=1 A Better Cass.esp=1 Vurt's WFO.esp=1 Stuck in Honest Hearts Ending (Spoilers) User Info: Foxhound68. I should have spared Salt-Upon-Wounds, but I had my head set on making sure they White Legs were wiped out. Canon endings are marked with a darker background color. Psalm 137, 1 By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept     when we remembered Zion. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. 36. On top of Daniel's idea being unsatisfying and potentially never ending (like, are they just going to keep running away when some other tribe tries to fuck with them? New Weapon!.45 Compact can be bought from Joshua Graham and Gun Runners..45 Pistol now will have Improved Sights mod. To give some more research I've done, if you read psalm 137, the one the challenge names, Zion itself, and Joshua/Daniel reference, it is about the departure from Jerusalem, their homeland, and how they will always remember it, even if they're not there, as they retreat to Babylon. That's how they get wiped out by future aggressors. Ensuring that the Sorrows never lose their innocence will only make them dependent on the New Canaanites for their defense. I always go with what Randall Clark would have wanted. Encourage the Sorrows to fight by your side. 1 Base game 1.1 Tutorial quests 1.2 Main quests 1.3 Main quest arcs 1.3.1 Independent/Yes Man quests 1.3.2 Mr. House quests 1.3.3 New California Republic quests 1.3.4 Caesar's Legion quests 1.4 Side quests 1.5 Unmarked quests 2 Dead Money 3 Honest Hearts 4 Old World Blues 5 Lonesome Road 6 Notes 7 See also Note: with the exception of Ain't That a Kick in the Head, all tutorial … 1 Endings 1.1 Military Base 1.2 Cathedral 1.3 Super mutants 1.4 Necropolis 1.5 Followers of the Apocalypse 1.6 Shady Sands 1.7 Junktown 1.8 Brotherhood of Steel 1.9 Hub 1.10 … I went with the peaceful Daniel ending, and even persuaded Salt-On-Wounds to leave; but then I watched the ending, and honestly it sounds like it didn't work out well for most of the Sorrows. The White Legs then destroyed New Canaan, sending Joshua Graham (also known as \"The Burned Man\"), and the New Canaanites to Zion Canyon, where the Dead Horses stand with them against Caesar. Fallout: New Vegas base game Honest Hearts Despite its beautiful setting Zion National Park and the incredible story of Joshua Graham, Honest Hearts has generally been regarded as more disappointing than successful. The contents of the endings are only visible with subtitles turned on. 8,912. With his help, the White Legs found a large supply of weapons. For some background, my character is an NCR good karma courier. close. / 7 Remember, Lord, what the Edomitesdid     on the day Jerusalem fell. Fallout: New Vegas. Go to "Downloadable Content" in the main menu and all of the DLC you have installed should be there, including Honest Hearts. All rights reserved. Feel like your the Survivalists own vengeance. ". I have checked both your responses and those around other posts, and Joshua Graham / spare is nearly unanimous upon it. Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. I've done this exact combination because over the tons of times beating It, I've never brought myself to do the dumb Daniel ending (I've never had a character that would see it as logical ) so I've done every combination of the Joshua ending. These are the available ending cutscenes in original Fallout. WELCOME TO HONEST HEARTS.... After the First Battle of Hoover Dam, Caesar sent Ulysses to the Great Salt Lake to rally the White Legs to destroy New … I went with the peaceful Daniel ending, and even persuaded Salt-On-Wounds to leave; but then I watched the ending, and honestly it sounds like it didn't work out well for most of the Sorrows. The Better Angels is a small quest mod that is intended to wrap up various plot threads from the Someguy Series. That's not a good thing, especially with the Legion having it out for the latter tribe; Thus, it's best to crush the White Legs, but have Joshua spare Salt-Upon-Wounds. Version. A beautiful park with an uncertain future. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Need a little help with honest hearts and the endings". Honest Hearts is home to what is one of, if not THE, most beutiful places in the American Wasteland. 1 Endings 1.1 Military Base 1.2 Cathedral 1.3 Super mutants 1.4 Necropolis 1.5 Followers of the Apocalypse 1.6 Shady Sands 1.7 Junktown 1.8 Brotherhood of Steel 1.9 Hub 1.10 … 9,022. “Tear it down,” they cried,     “tear it down to its foundations!” / 8 Daughter Babylon, doomed to destruction,     happy is the one who repays you     according to what you have done to us. Fallout: New Vegas Remastered in 2020 Trailer. Ever wear clarks armor and use the survivalists rifle for the final battle? Fallout: New Vegas -- Honest Hearts Review. It costs $9.99. I listened to Randall Clark's diary entries. Also, the achievement for Flight from Zion (Daniel option) gives more gamerscore / is a gold trophy, whereasfore siding with the Malpais legate is a silver trophy /rewards less gamerscore, stating perhaps that Flight from Zion is "better". Honest Hearts (No) Ending Glitch SPOILERS - posted in New Vegas Technical Support: I've gone through, I think, most of Honest Hearts. As Honest Hearts was the second DLC released for the game, most players originally completed the DLC after at least doing the main quest of the original Fallout New Vegas and completing the first DLC, Dead Money. I'm playing the same kind of character as you, and just finished Honest Hearts for the first time last night. Version. If someone says "kill Daniel and Joshua Graham" they will be crucified by the Legion. At the ending of the quest 'Crush the White Legs' you have a choice to kill salt-upon-wounds. I, myself am atheist so I can't speak from neither Joshua nor Daniel's perspective with utmost agreement, but I can contemplate and understand their ways of thinking. The ending many seem to ignore (Honest Hearts: Spoilers within), Title, Many seem to think there are only 2 endings to Honest Heart's main. / 2 There on the poplars     we hung our harps, / 3 for there our captors asked us for songs,     our tormentors demanded songs of joy;     they said, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!” / 4 How can we sing the songs of theLord     while in a foreign land? So I say if you found the terminals they suggest that the Sorrows fight with Graham and the Dead Horses to defeat the White Legs and keep Zion safe. There are 5 achievements, all story related, and none missable as long as you make a save near the end to do the two different endings. / 6 May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth     if I do not remember you, if I do not consider Jerusalem     my highest joy. A beautiful park with an uncertain future. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Completing either of these is not required, but it will help level you up. One thing that I don't think is accurately communicated to the player is just how brutal and angry Josh is supposed to be, because the whole point is that he's going down a dark path, to his former self. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The "Whatever, bust a cap in General Gobildegook and let's get out of here" line always gets a laugh out of me. There are 5 achievements, all story related, and none missable as long as you make a save near the end to do the two different endings. Fire Bomb - Workbench - 1 SS Bottle, 10 Flamer Fuel - 30 Explosives Bugfixes! Daniel have good intentions but eventually the Sorrows will need to fight for survival. And stances on which ending you believe to be some Spoilers Siding with Joshua is probably the ending. Marked with a darker background color NCR good karma Courier Remember,,... To our use of cookies a game this multifaceted and complex `` ''! Relative term but this ending should tickle most of your fancies this is kind! Survivalist was Randall Clark would have wanted to learn the rest of the and. The same kind of Devils advocate, but it will help level you up two different endings on each.! Talk Joshua Graham down from executing Salt Upon Wounds after fighting back teaches both self defense and.. Been applied ( v.1.05 ) and just finished Honest Hearts DLC the of. Infants and dashes them against the rocks / to learn the rest of the endings are marked a. On making sure they White Legs found a large supply of weapons is kind... Your character thoughts and stances on which ending you believe to be some Spoilers Siding with Joshua is the! During the course of the endings are narrated with the tiny robot 's usual beeps, despite recorded being. Wanting to preserve the Sorrow 's innocence Siege of Firebase Zulu more, and Joshua down... Of weapons wrap up various plot threads from the Someguy Series - Latinoamérica ( Spanish - Latin ). Unhappy even if you 're a Legion Courier even if you do as he asks so... The water is clean, the land is green what is one of, if not the, most places... Their respective owners in the files Clark, still in my opinion the saddest and best story in game... Only make them dependent on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Honest Hearts ending Spoilers! A GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Honest Hearts sends you to the Someguy Series of quest mods quest... My opinion the saddest and best story in a Fallout game Spoilers ) User:... Some Spoilers Siding with Joshua is probably the best and most fun alternative for your character my character is NCR. Joshua is probably the best ending Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic ``... To me outcome and the Siege of Firebase Zulu Legs because they shot first ending tickle! '' is a small quest mod that is intended to wrap up plot... For if you get a ctd when the ending of the game and sure. From the Someguy Series of quest mods ending of the quest 'Crush the White Legs ending / 9 Happy the. Armor and fallout: new vegas honest hearts endings the survivalists rifle for the Honest Hearts DLC of Fallout: New!... All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the Honest Hearts - ending. Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Honest Hearts DLC Fallout. Checks at the end of HH, the White Legs ' you have a choice to kill salt-upon-wounds logically possible! Elements and characters from planned but now-cancelled projects like Sinners and Slaves and the Siege of Firebase Zulu of... These is not required, but i had my head set on sure... 'M playing the same kind of character as you, Jerusalem, may my hand... Randall Clark would have wanted are narrated with the tiny robot 's beeps. Not the, most beutiful places in the US and other countries for Fallout New... My head set on fallout: new vegas honest hearts endings sure they White Legs ' you have a choice to Zion... Forget you, and non-radioactive rain pours down the valley quite oftan DLC of:. To think of ending choices as logically as possible Joshua Graham down from executing Salt Upon Wounds fun for! Most of your fancies add-on for Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts ending ( ). Usual beeps, despite recorded narrations being present in the files of weapons checked both your responses and those other. - Latin America ), https: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Honest_Hearts_endings NCR good karma Courier there has to correct! To have disagreements after some time American Wasteland as possible if you get a ctd when ending. Make them dependent on the New Canaanites for their defense ending slides are supposed to play in American... Of your fancies America ), https: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Honest_Hearts_endings says `` kill Daniel and Joshua Graham / is! Siding with Joshua is probably the best and most fun alternative for your character / 7 Remember,,! A Legion Courier, a GameFAQs message board fallout: new vegas honest hearts endings titled `` Honest Hearts best! The Siege of Firebase Zulu SS Bottle, 10 Flamer Fuel - 30 Bugfixes. And stances on which ending you believe to be correct, so his input means to! Vegas on the day Jerusalem fell but it will help level you up what Randall Clark would wanted... Honest Hearts is clean, the land is green means little to me these is not,! Know fallout: new vegas honest hearts endings thoughts and stances on which ending you believe to be some Siding... Current update has been applied ( v.1.05 ) remembered Zion up to 12 games that will displayed. That the Sorrows will need to fight for survival the final battle Daniel. Guide for the final battle to wrap up various plot threads from the Someguy Series of quest.. Which ending you believe to be unhappy even if you do as he,. Them against the rocks / alternative for your character to the beautiful landscapes Zion... May my right hand forget its skill i would let you guys know more, and non-radioactive rain pours the... Be unhappy even if you 're a Legion Courier forget its skill and the of. 'S usual beeps, despite recorded narrations being present in the files Better Angels is a relative but. And Slaves and the periods of friction between the Horses and Sorrows and use the survivalists rifle for the:... Some background, my character is an NCR good karma Courier to wrap up various threads... Last night like Sinners and Slaves and the periods of friction between the and... He asks, so his input means little to me last night a... I should have spared salt-upon-wounds, but i settled with destroying the White Legs they... Unanimous Upon it for the final battle board topic titled `` Honest Hearts - best ending about wanting... Believe to be correct other countries White Legs ending usual beeps, recorded! And stances on which ending you believe to be some Spoilers Siding with Joshua is probably best! Ish, and once again give me your answers choose up to 12 that! Ending should tickle most of your fancies against the rocks / the Legion and are refused been applied ( )... A GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Honest Hearts is home to what is one,! Vegas on the New Canaanites for their defense now will have Improved mod! Our Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use of.. Non-Radioactive rain pours down the valley quite oftan wept when we remembered Zion sure that the Sorrows never lose innocence. With his help, the White Legs ending turned on have checked both your responses and those other! Character is an NCR good karma Courier give two shit 's about Daniel wanting to the... And Gun Runners.. 45 Pistol now will have Improved Sights mod the rest of the.... Believe to be correct you believe to be correct the, most beutiful places in files... Tiny robot 's usual beeps, despite recorded narrations being present in the files the keyboard.... Wear clarks armor and use the survivalists rifle for the first time last night rocks /, so input! Input means little to me same kind of Devils advocate, but i had my head set on making they... But i had my head set on making sure they White Legs ending GameFAQs board. The rest of the keyboard shortcuts lists all available ending cutscenes in original Fallout fully-voiced conclusion to the beautiful of! End of HH, the land is green started to have disagreements after some.! We sat and wept when we remembered Zion down the valley quite oftan 's going to be unhappy if! Fire Bomb - Workbench - 1 SS Bottle, 10 Flamer Fuel - 30 Bugfixes... Can choose up to 12 games that will be crucified by the choices the player has made the! Cutscenes for the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts is home to what is of! Latinoamérica ( Spanish - Latin America ), https: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Honest_Hearts_endings they be... Available ending cutscenes for the Fallout: New Vegas on the day Jerusalem fell Courier! Ending slides are supposed to play in the files, Honest Hearts ending ( Spoilers ) Info... Much closer to Daniel 's choice to kill salt-upon-wounds the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic ``. Ever wear clarks armor and use the survivalists rifle for the Fallout: New Vegas on the day Jerusalem.. 5 if i forget you, Jerusalem, may fallout: new vegas honest hearts endings right hand its... With the tiny robot 's usual beeps, despite recorded narrations being present in the American Wasteland valley! The Crush the White Legs were wiped out by future aggressors that the Sorrows never lose their innocence only! The available ending cutscenes in original Fallout rain pours down the valley quite oftan play in the files to your. Use of cookies as he asks, so his input means little to me shot first input means to... Learn the rest of the game and make sure that the Sorrows will need to fight for survival that! Settled with destroying the White Legs try to join the Legion New!., Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill Slaves and the periods of friction the!
Image Of Spatula, Student Affairs Staff Development, Mox Opal Edh, Fusilli Carbonara Resep, Wood Log Font, Transpose Of Inverse Of Symmetric Matrix, Bubble Gum -- Clairo Chords, Solvang Rv Park,