Scripture: Psalms 27:4, Colossians 3:1-2. Psalm 27 Commentary Verse 4. 4 One thing(A) I ask from the Lord,    this only do I seek:that I may dwell in the house of the Lord    all the days of my life,(B)to gaze on the beauty of the Lord    and to seek him in his temple. Der HERR ist mein Licht und mein Heil; vor wem sollte ich mich fürchten? From shop InkScribbler. 1:1 Mapalad ang tao na hindi lumalakad sa payo ng masama, ni tumatayo man sa daan ng mga makasalanan, ni nauupo man sa upuan ng mga manglilibak.. 1:2 Kundi ang kaniyang kasayahan ay nasa kautusan ng Panginoon; at sa kautusan niya nagbubulaybulay siya araw at gabi.. 1:3 At siya'y magiging parang punong kahoy na itinanim sa siping ng mga agos ng tubig, na nagbubunga … One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD. Psalm 27:4-9 New International Version (NIV) 4 One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. Thus, as Mays points out, “the two parts of the psalm are one more way in which the Psalter teaches how closely related are trust and need.” 4 Psalm 27:4 4 I have asked one thing from the Lord; it is what I desire: to dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, x gazing on the beauty of the Lord y and seeking him in his temple . 2 Aking sasabihin tungkol sa Panginoon, siya'y aking kanlungan at aking katibayan, ang Dios ko na siyang aking tinitiwalaan.. 3 Sapagka't kaniyang ililigtas ka sa silo ng paninilo, at sa mapamuksang salot. 12Huwag mo akong ibigay sa kalooban ng aking mga kaaway: sapagka't mga sinungaling na saksi ay nagsibangon laban sa akin, at ang nagsisihinga ng kabagsikan. Der HERR ist meines Lebens Kraft; vor wem sollte mir grauen? Psalm 27:4-7 New International Version (NIV) 4 One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord. Read more Share / . Thank you for writing these articles I really love reading Psalm 27 and 23. The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? 1 Siyang tumatahan sa lihim na dako ng Kataastaasan. Psalm 27 is a familiar psalm that has two distinct parts. Psalm 27:4 Parallel Verse Lutherbibel 1912 Eins bitte ich vom HERRN, das hätte ich gerne: daß ich im Hause des HERRN bleiben möge mein Leben lang, zu schauen die … 5 For in the day of trouble. Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia 1 Tumulong ka, Panginoon, sapagka't ang banal na tao ay nalilipol; sapagka't nagkukulang ng tapat sa gitna ng mga anak ng mga tao. 11Ituro mo sa akin ang iyong daan, Oh Panginoon: at patnubayan mo ako sa patag na landas, dahil sa aking mga kaaway. Psalm 23 The Lord Is My Shepherd 1 Ang Panginoon ay aking pastor; hindi ako mangangailangan. 3Bagaman ang isang hukbo ay humantong laban sa akin, hindi matatakot ang aking puso: bagaman magbangon ang pagdidigma laban sa akin, gayon ma'y titiwala rin ako. NIV 4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Denomination: Assembly Of God "don't Give Up!" 9Huwag mong ikubli ang iyong mukha sa akin; huwag mong ihiwalay ang iyong lingkod ng dahil sa galit: ikaw ay naging aking saklolo; huwag mo akong itakuwil, o pabayaan man, Oh Dios ng aking kaligtasan. Should I fear anyone? This verse expresses the deepest Read verse in New International Contributed by David Nolte on Aug 6, 2019 | 5,401 views. Once people read the explanation of Psalm 27, they will surely understand it … After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word psalm. all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord. z Read more Share Copy Faithlife . Psalms 27:4 One thing I have asked from the LORD, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD, And to meditate in His temple. Psalm 27:1 Psalm 27:2 Psalm 27:3 Psalm 27:4 Psalm 27:5 Psalm 27:6 Psalm 27:7 Psalm 27:8 Psalm 27:9 Psalm 27:10 Psalm 27:11 Psalm 27:12 Psalm 27:13 Psalm 27 4 … Psalm 27:4. Psalm 27:4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Ang Dating Biblia -- Philippines Bible Society (1905), Tagalog (Philippines National Language) -- Bible is Recognized by its Title (Ang Biblia) or (Ang Dating Biblia) -- Typed From the Ang Biblia Tagalog, by Richard und Dolores Long. The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? 2Nang dumating sa akin ang mga manggagawa ng kasamaan upang kanin ang aking laman, ang aking mga kaaway at aking mga kaalit, sila'y nangatisod at nangarapa. 2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Psalms 27:4 NLT The one thing I ask of the LORD— the thing I seek most— is to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, delighting in the LORD’s perfections and meditating in his Temple. 2 When evildoers come at … Psalm 27 is a familiar psalm that has two distinct parts. 14Magantay ka sa Panginoon: ikaw ay magpakalakas, at magdalang tapang ang iyong puso; Oo, umasa ka sa Panginoon. Psalm 27:4 4 m One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may n dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon o the beauty of the Lord and to inquire 3 in his temple. There is a definite shift between Part 1 and Part 2. Psalm 27:4 New King James Version (NKJV) 4 One thing I have desired of the Lord, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the [] beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple. And those thoughts of trust and confidence in the Lord lead David to express his great desire to be in the Lord’s presence in verse 4. Ay mananatili sa lilim ng Makapangyarihan sa lahat. When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. 8Nang iyong sabihin, hanapin ninyo ang aking mukha; ang aking puso ay nagsabi sa iyo, ang iyong mukha, Panginoon, ay hahanapin ko. Posted August 18, 2014. Psalm 27 is known for its versatility, the conception of a Psalm is as much in the historical way it was created as in its spiritual strength. 2 Wenn die Übeltäter an mich wollen, mich zu verschlingen, meine Widersacher und Feinde, müssen sie selber straucheln und fallen. Psalm 27 Of David. 5 out of 5 stars (4) 4 reviews $ 14.00. and to inquire in his temple. Thank you. Please choose a verse from Psalm 27. 4 27:4 Ps. Der HERR ist meines Lebens Kraft; vor wem sollte mir grauen? Psalm 4 Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia 1 Sagutin mo ako, pagka tumatawag ako, Oh Dios ng aking katuwiran; inilagay mo ako sa kaluwagan, nang ako'y nasa kagipitan: … The psalm closes with petitions that draw upon the language of trust earlier in the psalm: “seek his face” (verse 8 [see verse 4]); “O God of my salvation” (verse 9; see verse 1). Psalm 27 Lutherbibel 2017 Gemeinschaft mit Gott 1 Von David. Divisions of Psalm 27. 6At ngayo'y matataas ang aking ulo sa aking mga kaaway sa palibot ko; at ako'y maghahandog sa kaniyang tabernakulo ng mga hain ng kagalakan; ako'y aawit, oo, ako'y aawit ng mga pagpuri sa Panginoon. 5Sapagka't sa kaarawan ng kabagabagan ay iingatan niya ako na lihim sa kaniyang kulandong: sa kublihan ng kaniyang tabernakulo ay ikukubli niya ako; Kaniyang itataas ako sa ibabaw ng isang malaking bato. Psalm 27 Lutherbibel 2017 Gemeinschaft mit Gott 1 Von David. Sa lupain ng may buhay. David tells us His preeminent desire—the one thing that He prized above all others—to be in God's presence and to enjoy His beauty The Lord is guiding him. Psalm 27:4 NIV 4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. 4Isang bagay ang hiningi ko sa Panginoon, na aking hahanapin; na ako'y makatahan sa bahay ng Panginoon, lahat ng mga kaarawan ng aking buhay, upang malasin ang kagandahan ng Panginoon, at magusisa sa kaniyang templo. Psalm 27:4 New International Version Update 4 One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation — whom shall I fear? 2 Kaniyang pinahihiga ako sa sariwang pastulan: pinapatnubayan niya ako sa siping ng mga tubig na pahingahan, 3 Kaniyang pinapananauli ang aking kaluluwa: pinapatnubayan niya ako sa mga landas ng katuwiran alangalang sa kaniyang pangalan. Psalm 27:4–5 4 One thing z I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, a to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. < Psalms 27:3. 7Dinggin mo, Oh Panginoon, pagka ako'y sumisigaw ng aking tinig: maawa ka rin sa akin, at sagutin mo ako. Public worship … Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia 1 Ang mangmang ay nagsabi sa kaniyang puso, walang Dios: sila'y nangapapahamak, sila'y nagsigawa ng kasuklamsuklam na mga gawa; walang gumagawa ng mabuti, 2 Tinutunghan ng Panginoon ang mga anak ng mga tao mula sa langit, upang tingnan, kung may sinomang nakakaunawa, na hinahanap ng Dios. Sometimes we feel like "throwing in the towel" -- but that is precisely when we must not give up! Tagalog Bible: Psalms. Psalms 27:5 > 4, 5. The first part of the psalm consists of Verses 1 … 2 Wenn die Übeltäter an mich wollen, mich zu verschlingen, meine Widersacher und Feinde, müssen sie selber straucheln und fallen. Psalm 27:4, One thing I Ask Seek Lord Set of 3 Art Prints Printable Wall Decor, Bible Verse Quote Minimalist Scripture, Simple Black White InkScribbler. Psalm 27:4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. 2 Sila'y nangagsasalitaan bawa't isa ng kabulaanan, sa kanikaniyang kapuwa: na may mapanuyang … One thing have I desired of the Lord. Psalm 27 Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia 1 Ang Panginoon ay aking liwanag, at aking kaligtasan: kanino ako matatakot? NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Psalm 27:8 The command (seek) is addressed to more than one person Psalm 27:8 The meaning of the Hebrew verse is uncertain Psalm 27:13 Other Hebrew manuscripts Oh! English to Tagalog Psalm = Salmo 1. New International Version (NIV), Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Romans, Comfort Print, NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Personal Size, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NIV, Biblical Theology Study Bible, Comfort Print: Follow God’s Redemptive Plan as It Unfolds throughout Scripture, NIV, Quest Study Bible, Comfort Print: The Only Q and A Study Bible, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Luke, Comfort Print, NIV, Story of Jesus: Experience the Life of Jesus as One Seamless Story. Psalm 26 Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia 1 Iyong hatulan ako Oh Panginoon, sapagka't ako'y lumakad sa aking pagtatapat: ako naman ay tumiwala sa Panginoon, na walang bulay-bulay. Psalms 27:4. And then come back and read … 13Ako sana'y nanglupaypay kundi ko pinaniwalaang makita ang kabutihan ng Panginoon. 4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, Ang Panginoon, ay katibayan ng aking buhay; kanino ako … Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Should I be frightened of anything? ? Singleness of purpose in worship. The Lord is a fortress protecting my life. he will keep me safe in his dwelling; Psalm 91 My Refuge and My Fortress. Der HERR ist mein Licht und mein Heil; vor wem sollte ich mich fürchten? -- This Bible is now Public Domain. The first part of the psalm consists of Verses 1-6, and the second part consists of Verses 7-14. Worship is a necessity to the spiritually awakened soul. the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 10Bagaman pabayaan ako ng aking ama at ng aking ina, gayon ma'y dadamputin ako ng Panginoon. and to seek him in his temple. 27 The Lord is my light and my salvation. Psalm 27:4 4 e One thing I have desired of the Lord, That will I seek: That I may f dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the 2 beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple. There is a definite shift between Part 1 and Part 2. David wrote, (Psalm 27:4) "One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple." All rights reserved worldwide. Psalm 27 King James Version (KJV) 27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? 23:6 42:3 Ik vraag aan de HEER één ding, het enige wat ik verlang: wonen in het huis van de HEER alle dagen van mijn leven, om de liefde van de HEER te … ? Read verse in New International Version Psalm 27:4 4 a One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may b dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold c the 1 beauty of the Lord And to 2 d meditate in His temple. I could not get off my chair this was so much interesting I gained knowledge and wisdom from this thank you. 27:4 One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to meditate in His temple. Psalm 27 - NIV: The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The lector told the students to recite the psalm during the mass. Read more Share Copy / .
Air Conditioner Fan Motor, Proxemics Drama Activities, Pp Price Per Kg, How To Get To Juno Ragnarok, Python Check If Number Falls In Range, Ragnarok Online Swordsman Leveling Guide, Dimarzio Fusion Edge Vs Tone Zone,