You are now a Swordsman! Job change and gain enough levels to turn into High 1st Class (High Swordman, High Thief, High Mage, etc). But before that, you must really be well equipped too especially if you are going Culvert or Poison Spores. For Novice Level 1~12 : Fight porings, drops, chonchons, fabres, etc. So do like my page if you wanna get updated with new ... A server who aims to bring back Classic Ragnarok. (1) First things first – In The Labyrinth of Ragnarok game, your job is to make the character stronger and keep increasing its BP(battle power). Agi Knight Build And drop good loot like Fig Leaf(269z) or Huge Leaf(305z). RO Swordman Leveling Guide : Revo-Classic & Re:Start, RO Acolyte Leveling Guide : Revo-Classic & Re:Start, RO Archer Leveling Guide : Revo-Classic & Re:Start, Knight Critical Guide, Stat Skill Equipment in RevoClassic&Ro Exe, RO Assassin Leveling Guide : Revo-Classic & Re:Start, Assassin Double Critical Guide, Stat Skill Equipment in RevoClassic&Ro Exe, Trapper Hunter Guide: The Bomberman in RO. EXP is great since they are included in the top 50 best giving base xp mobs. Go here if you have an AXE. And it can definitely give you a cramp smashing your head on your keyboard as you die. You simply have to start the quest at Izlude by talking to the Master Swordsman and he will give you a test. Inside the building, talk to "Master Swordsman " to begin the quest.4. Method A – Job Changer With strong physical attacks, defense, and a sense of command, a Swordman can become a headstrong leader to others. Yes. It’s just bonus XP and Items while walking to Culvert Level 3. There are a few job pathways that you can take: Knight/Lord Knight 1. I new to this game and need to know what stats that the swordsman is good at. Stage 3 – is 3-cky. I noticed that it was actually FASTER than staying on poison spores especially on event period, where people crowd leveling spots. 1- 10 = moc_fild12(Bottom Portal from Morroc town) monsters: Picky - level 9 , Base Exp 63 , Job Exp 47 Picky ( Super ) - level 10 ,… Or buy a new sword from DC Merchant. Currently, this is my Swordsman Skill Build. More Atk More Exp. And Bash is great to spam skill for fast leveling(If you have a lot of blue potion). You can sell item to OC Merchant. Always maximize DEX so you can just kill spores and job level up to 10 in 5 minutes. Can someone help me? Of course, the Female Thief Bug is not part of the family because they are a separate group: feminists. You reached Stage 3. This is stat for Bowling Bash Knight. Level 1 Provoke will help you lure mobs as if you are playing RAN Online. It’s fun to see enemies hitting you with 1 damage. Level 3 Weapon Rorging Requires - Oridecon Hammer x 1. Agi-Str-Dex. Swordsman are usually the frontliners of the party and can take huge amount of damage. I wouldn’t dare 1 v 1 a Leaf cat and spend 70sp for 2 magnum breaks anyway, so I just used my Hunter to leech this character. You’ll unlock the Message Board Questsat Level 15. So if you are one of the newbie or beginners in Ragnarok PH, reading this leveling guide will help you level up fast easily. Learn how your comment data is processed. Presenting… SWORDSMAN! And collect zeny to buy high Atk weapon from NPC. Ragnarok Online: the game 40 million people play. Why Cyfar is valuable. Credit Image http://www.prtwiki.in.th/ To Start Forging: Double click on the respective equipment listed above in your inventory. A. I love swords and melee so I thought that I'd make a Swordsman's guide. This page lists recommended leveling spots, with the maps and monsters associated with them. Huehue…. Requires 5 total quests to gain access, all linked in the guide. My Life in Ragnarok My gameplay moments in Ragnarok. It’s 2 maps down of Payon, or 2 maps left of Alberta. If you need to know how to access a certain town or dungeon here’s a link to my Map Access Guide. I just realized it looks SCARIER though. If you noticed, I wore Two Handed Axe instead of Bastard Sword. There’s really nothing to prepare for job change but yourself. Here is some tips on how to level up in Ragnarok PH until level 45 Do Novice Training Grounds until Job lvl 10 for 1st class job change. You can get to Job Level 50 in 3 hours grinding there since leaf cats are easy to kill. Knight Leveling GuideJuly 7, 2017Leveling. Leaf Cat on Ayothaya Field (ayo_fild02) Vit-Str-Dex.This is stat for Bowling Bash Knight. Or you can go to Byalan3. The reason is. Only a few exceptions exist, such as Acolyte Heal-bombing, and Archers and Mages sniping imm… How to get in Culvert? 1. Why did you create this guide? < > ... Aspd and flee will make leveling allot easier! Bastard Sword Atk 115 Price 22,500 (DC 17,100). 1. They are generally the first person to take damage and deliver damage in a battle, fighting on the frontlines of a battle. Prontera Culvert is a very good place for leveling and farming. He/She, who continuously moves forward to further improve his/her own strength, brings the skills and physical strength gained through training, along with strong armor and weapons to join the world of adventure. ... Job level 25 level 5 Bash x10 Fire arrow x10 Silver arrow x1 Banana juice x30 Tentacles x5 Royal jelly: Don’t dare walking into Culvert Level 4, the Golden Thief Bug is there. Slot equipment can’t buy from NPC. You do not need any equipment just Novice Cutter from Traning Ground is enough. This is standard build for Agi style. The former page was structured more for pre-renewal. Actually, I made my Assassin first so I can farm via steal because Rogue isn’t yet available. Considering this character is playing in LOKI, it’s hard to lure Leaf Cats because asshole archers/hunters will touch them. You should put some Dex for hit monster. But past is past, I’ll tell you anyway the quicker way than I mistakenly did. So while there are no mobs around in Loki, just sit down and wait for a wolf that you can provoke. At lower levels 1 Diagonal Fire Wall will usually kill but the easier to execute Vertical Fire Wall will take at least 2. But it would hardly work if the server is crowded. Novice: Job 1-10 Equip any starting equipment and head to the leveling map of your choice. Anyway, let’s start…. Great for 90+. Ragnarok Money Making Guide#3 : Slot Equipment and Where to find them. If you want to hunt a lot of monsters. 2. You do not evade attacks that much unless you are an AGI build. Right after the start, you will be asked to pick a class or job; with these four options available; swordsman, thief, magician, and … Rachel/Veins, Glast Heim, Turtle Island quests) while your character is at Lv.99/50. Swordmen continuously train to gain more skill and strength. Argiope is good exp and they drop Boots [1]. Your source for the lifestyle news. In my experience sitting, my SP regeneration is actually faster than my HP, since I already have 18 int. Otherwise, if you don’t have a hunter, get a Full Support acolyte or Priest with you. You can dodge some monster. Ragnarok:RevoClassic Swordman Skill Guide. Look no further, 99porings.com got you covered! AXE works best on Mukas since… surprisingly, they are actually LARGE monsters. For more details on HOW TO DO IT you can read the full article here. Then Congratulations! It’s good for newbies player like Thief. Enchanted Stone Craft Requires - Mini Furance x 1. ITS A SCAM!!! Str, Agi, Vit, Int, Dex… What flummery is this? They don’t know that the secret to leveling up JOB are SHROOMS, I mean Spores! But, since I already have a flee type Assassin, I decided to make this one VIT build. Ragnarok Online 2: Swordsman Guide The identified "tank" of RO2, the Swordsman class is a melee class dependent on close range battles. Class 2 of swordman is Knight and Crusader. Agi-Str-Dex.This is standard build for Agi style. Rogue Farmer Guide, Stat Skill Equipment in RevoClassic & Re:Start. Spear weapon increase range of attack 3 cell. For skill guide of swordman. Ragnarok Money Making Guide#1 : Old Blue Box Quest. The easiest first job quest with the hardest leveling cost. Don’t go to the left side just because it looks nearer to the platform. Sunday, 8 October 2017. This has been my favorite map so far. Warning! Axe deals twice the damage in this comparison. You can actually stay here until Job Level 16 to get level 10 Magnum Break. (Sorry, I’m not really good with North, South, East, West) The perfect Map for a Magnum Breaker. Wolves are weak against fire type and all you have to do is provoke a wolf and everyone else tries to kill you. NO VIP, NO Dual, NO Pay to Win, with 1x/1x/1x rates but increases up to 20x as level increases. Plus I have an Andre Card which gives a total of 65 Total damage difference. RO Ragnarok Knight Leveling Guide. So if you ever need my help, give me some time to find out. Have the Potions on your hotkeys. Equipped with strong armor and weapons, the brave swordman joins the world of adventure. Beware Golden Thief Bug. Do the quests in Training Grounds - Brude Quest(kill 1 Poring), Swordsman NPC(kill 2 picky), Mage NPC (kill 5 Lunatics), Thief NPC(kill 5 Willows), Merchant NPC (sell loots 300zenny)(Tip: get Merchant skill book for overcharge lvl 10) If you want to be Agi-Knight or Agi-Crusader(or Critical Crusader), This build is for you. Wednesday, December 2 Start Here; Contact; Facebook; Youtube; Navigate. FINALLY, here’s what you’re waiting for. Per page: 15 30 50. You can dodge some monster. It’s hard to play at the beginning (Novice to Knight). It’s sound good. And Cruiser Card is 1 of Archer set card. I could have had my Lvl 10 Magnum Break as early as Job Level 16. Leveling spots are optimized by only killing monsters that do not have an EXP penalty at the character's current level. Weapon shop is near center of town. Iron and Steel Tempering Requires - Mini Furance x 1. Bash Build (STR VIT DEX) 2. So if you have an axe, go Muka. Wormtails have an insaneEXP per HP ratio and will give you a really great boost in your leveling. This blog wouldn’t exist without my readers and I am grateful for all of you. Females do more damage when angry. Sandman is popular place to leveling. Level 2 Weapon Forging Requires - Golden Hammer x 1. It’s use 20-30 min only but It’s will help you a lot. Well, except you fans. Stage 2 – A lot easier than I thought. So AGAIN, we will visit SPORES just to job level up QUICK! LOVE YOU :* <3. After reading King Tristan 3rd's official notice recruiting adventurers, Swordmen join with the hope of becoming ever stronger. i literally just used a twohand weapon a novice armor to get to knight. Locations: 1) Limitless RO Camp: Kill porings first, and when you’re ready try Lunatics. Doesn’t look large to me though. Coco's Knight Leveling Guide (Pierce) Welcome to my ... As a swordsman, you definitely want to go for job 50. (Sorry BS Fans) I financed this Swordsman with high DEF equip. You can see detail in this link. Do you agree if I say Ragnarok Online is the BEST online game ever created? Holy Cross Crusader A good weapon make you can leveling faster. I will be creating a Knight Job Change walkthrough and Leveling Guide soon. What is your name in Ragnarok Online? Go to Izlude and head towards the right-most building across the bridge.. 3. Ayothaya Dungeon Entrance Quest. Stay on one spot if you are in Loki. If you have enjoyed my content and want to support my blogging. No… Every 6 Int gives you 2 SP regen, that’s why I decided to have my 18 int as early as I can so I don’t want to waste too much SP pots. 2. Search for leveling spots, skill guides, equipment guides, pet guides, card guides, and rune guides! Critical Crusader. but when you are knight and have Bowling Bash skill. *** GameFAQs: Ragnarok Online (PC) Grand Cross Crusader FAQ by, Return to Ragnarok Online (PC) FAQs & Guides. Thanks. Ragnarok Online Revo-Classic Guides. In Ragnarok Online. You could just Provoke level 1 these leaf cats and Magnum Break them twice to die. Just… press hold your mouse on the same direction and VOILA! Male Thief Bug can sell at high price. If you wanna get updated with new content, TIPS or … If wolf map is too crowded, try this. AND THIS IS JUST BEING A SWORDSMAN ON A NOOB LEVEL. File: ragnarok online swordsman leveling guide *** This software was checked for viruses and was found to contain no viruses. Two-Handed Sword Atk 160 Price 60000 (DC 45,600) Walk carefully. Ragnarok Online PH Beta started on June 20, 2017 and many played the game especially old Ragnarok players. Level 1 is good for soloing, level 2 is fine for mobbing, Level 3 is highly recommended for leveling with a party, but is solo-able by ME priests with instant cast. Try provoking a thief bug, and the whole thief bug family attacks you. After your first job change, you can continue doing quests as they give lots of EXP or grind on Rockers, Willows and Wormtails. It drops from monsters and random…. You should use spear weapon. However, if you have gotten level 9 - 10 Soul Strike it will provides a great finisher. Ragnarok Money Making Guide#2 : 4 Reason Why you should have Merchant. So please, if you are kind and have a good job, and a paypal account, please donate while I’m spending time and money for creating guides that doesn’t earn me anything. You must be a Novice at job level 10 to change job. Just don’t walk on those black holes and use common sense. #5 < > Showing 1-5 of 5 comments . You can stay here until Job 50. Anyway, here’s my Knight now. Support with Paypal It’s a good idea to save up some stats especially when you are already level 80. Your ultimate ragnarok mobile guide for Swordsman, Knight, and Lord Knight! More information on this topic is in the Experiencepage. You can check hit100% and flee95% by Hit&Flee Table. But once you level up high, limit your DEX to 40. So you provoke one of them too, and the whole Feminist Thief Bug Squad rallies on you. Simply Register here in Coins.ph and get 600 Rok Points Registration Promo. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Geoghaper Talking to the "Test Hall Staff " will initiate the test.6. Swordmen are honest and as stubborn as the strong waves of the ocean. Leaf Cat has high Job exp (1212 Job Exp). Hunter Flies will often Teleport onto you and you may need to Fly Wing away especially at lower levels. 2 years ago Yes you can level a thief using this guide. You should enter Novice Training Ground for Novice Red Potions 800 ea, Equipment and got some zeny. It will help you a lot during 90+ leveling. If you want to be Agi-Knight or Agi-Crusader(or Critical Crusader), This build is for you. VIT knights require to buy lots of armors and upgrade equipment with elunium in contrary to Flee Type Assassins who can just wear novice cutter or Katar and a Pantie Set and survive the doomed midgard. Once you reach this dark part, it has a scam. keep in mind that this is for starters, ppl with little zeny. A server who aims to bring back Classic Ragnarok. Geoghaper. Article updated 1st of December 2018: Added power leveling guide by Vergel520. (level 1 ~ 12) Kill-Poring-Fabre-Lunatic-Pupa-Chon Chon Level 12 ~ 30 Kill-Rocker (until your around level 20 with higher Agility)-Plankton-Kukre-Marina-Creamy Notes At about level 25, I changed my training area to Byalan … Pierce Build (STR VIT DEX) There are probably many other variations, but this is just a guide to get you started! To the people on the picture above IGN: Heleus and the Woof. If you are in Thor, you can roam. It’s time to get MOBBED and test your TANKING SKILLZZZZZ!!! [Leveling] For Agility Build.-Novice Leveling. Bring back the FUN in GRINDING! It’s easy to play for newbies player. Go to Prontera and do Prontera Culvert Entrance quest. Q. so yeah you can It’s easy to play for newbies player. This is the main reason why I DIDN’T CREATE SWORDSMAN FIRST. Article updated 28th of December 2018: Added more information about the Gourmet System and Journal System. Some people really take hours to level up the job level. And you can find Acolyte for party at this map. Visit our main page for more demos. This is a Swordsman Job Quest Guide of Ragnarok Online. I just realized that it is because of the weapon I used. Weapon shop is near center of town. Before you rebirth: Complete several Lv.91-99 quests (e.g. This guide will walk you through Swordsman, Knight, Rune Knight. Just to agro/kite monster. You can pick up and sell everything. When I was a Thief, I used to use dagger on them and wonder why I only deal 50 damage. Culvert Level 3 is full of Poison Spores, Male Thief Bugs, and Familiars. You’ll want to prioritize these Board quests first over the red Main Quests! I will be your guide with leveling strategies in Revo-Classic Ragnarok Online especially if you hate crowded places like me. but when you are knight and have Bowling Bash skill. Anyway, as a novice choose, STR,AGI,DEX because you have no choice. It is a good alternative for Wolf Map which is almost always crowded. As a starter who plans to go VIT Knight, balance your DEX, VIT, and STR. They have skill Hp Recovery for increase effective of potion. You can leveling with Muka, Hode, Poison Spore, Smokie, Coco, Caramel, Wolf, Savage, Orc Warrior, Orc Lady. Home; Leveling Guide. Just putting random stats anywhere? I thought that was because of their 30 vit. Ragnarok Restart Swordsman Leveling Guide for Newbies Subscribe! Thank you. … Also, there is no leveling guide for an int swordsman here. Tsurugi Atk 130 Price 51,000 (DC 38,760) Myst Case Card is good for newbie. Wolves have low damage, so you can manage them even without full equipment. 2: 5: Taunts enemies in the target area, forcing them to attack you for 3 sec and increasing their Atk by 45%. For Swordsman to Knight Level 12~30 : Culverts (level1~3). They drop R.Elu and good loot. Their damage difference is 185-140= 45 Damage. One-Hand Sword can buy at Prontera. Snake Head Hat VS Sidewinder Card: Which is better? Ayothaya is home for the BEST JOB XP Giver mob below Level 40. This demo is crafted specifically to exhibit the use of the theme as a lifestyle site. Can also be used for Lord Knights if you will. xDDD. Obeaune has good exp and they drop Saint’s Robe [1] and other good loot. This holds true especially at higher levels. <- Just Click that Link. I am planning to be a Spear-user as a Vit Knight so I’m not taking Sword Masteries. What i did was, after grinding in Poison Spores and Male Thief Bug in Culvert, my friend named IGN: Ninong Yaman confirmed the existence of Leaf Cats which give 0.5 JOB XP per HP. Muka’s really love getting hit by an AXE on the face. But this is not where you try to level up. Don’t use Bash, save your mana… Normal attack when there’s only one wolf, when you are starting to get mobbed by 2-3 mobs, use Magnum Break. I’ll tell you the stats first before I proceed to how I leveled up my Swordsman. reduce 20% damage taken for 10seconds. Note: If you’re wishing to become a High Swordsman, all you need to do is talk to the NPC that originally promoted you into a swordsman, you don’t need to do the quest again! Level 1 Provoke will help you lure mobs as if you are playing RAN Online. Stage 1 – No detailed tip. Everyone’s going to mob you aggressive or not and it’s so convenient that they get 1 hit by magnum break. Ragnarok Leveling Guide. Ragnarok Online - Free to Play - European Version. Notes on Forging: Level 1 Weapon Forging Requires - Iron Hammer x 1. Level SP Cost Description 1: 5: Taunts enemies in the target area, forcing them to attack you for 3 sec and increasing their Atk by 50%. Critical Knight Build Two-Hand Sword will atk Argiope(Large Size) 100%. Every lure, I get around 2-5% Exp which is fun. WHAT MORE IF IM ALREADY A KNIGHT AND I NEED SLOTTED FULL PLATE. Ring Pommel Saber Atk 100 Price 24,000 (DC 18,240), Two-Hand Sword can buy at Izlude. So do like my page if you wanna get updated with new posts in the website. Sorry guys, but my identity is private. Aura Shield 5/5 Max this. But this build need some budget for equipment. Swordman is easy to play. In comparison to archers where you should gather willow trunks and 1k zeny for being a merchant. I already Job Changed into Knight last Friday. Optional : Mummy, Zenorc, Sohee, Requiem. My Plan will be Level 10 Increase HP Recovery, Level 10 Bash, Level 10 Magnum Break, Level 10 Provoke, and Level 9 Endure on Job Level 50. I just attack, loot, then another poison spore comes. Anyway, I spent thousands of zenies for this. Toy Factory F2 is the best place for farming. Of course, it is a lot slower, but all I have to do is lure by provoking and magnum break anyway and they all die. You can attack Geographer without potions. Anyway, here’s my Knight now. 1. It’s trick. This sure is a fun place to stay since the spawn rate is pretty fast. leave this at level 1. Designed by Freepik. I suggest leaving at Job Level 17 so you can get Level 5 Bash, Level 10 Magnum Break, Level 1 Provoke. Haha. Renewal leveling is more universal and does not necessarily need to be divided up by each class. You can leveling faster than other class by spam BB skill. Swordsman Job Quest. Liked this FAQ? I will be creating a Knight Job Change walkthrough and Leveling Guide soon. Just walk carefully and fight your fear of heights. You can kill Leaf Cat by spam Bash. Level up BASH at level 5 and you can start going to MUKA if you have an axe like a battle axe that you looted with your other character on Orcs, or just continue killing Spores here. Check out various builds like agi crit, basher, and pierce. Then, turn in the Lv.91-99 quests you have completed when you were Lv.99/50 for quick levels. It’s fine even without slot, but if you have one… then that’s better. It is not aggressive, but Cramps are. Prontera Culvert is home of Male Thief Bug. Swordman is highest hp class in the game. But there are also new players or we usually known as newbie who played the game but they don't know where to start. Leveling up a swordsman is costly. AGI Crit Build (STR AGI VIT LUK) 3. Vit-Str-Dex. It’s sound good but beware Wootan Fighter. But of course, great rewards require some investments, so you still have to do the Ayothaya Dungeon Quest. Ragnarok Guide for you to learn build applicable to your beloved RO character. Come Join Our Community Fan Page in Facebook. Alternative Leveling Guide for Swordies, Merchs, and Thieves; Job Change Guide. I recommend Male Thief Bug for you. Yeah, you’re right. But don’t level up your AGI once you try to level up as a novice. Back Revo-Classic Swordsman Guide Revo-Classic Swordsman Guide. I usually just refer people to go to ratemyserver.net when I talk about job change quests, but this one is pretty so I will discuss it. I mistakenly added 2 points on Bash early. You can leveling faster than other class by spam BB skill. Q. A great guide for Rune Knights. VIT knights require to buy lots of armors and upgrade equipment with elunium in contrary to Flee Type Assassins who can just wear novice cutter or Katar and a Pantie Set and survive the doomed midgard. Since I have a merchant with me that I didn’t turn to Blacksmith yet. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Talk to the "Test Guide " to read about the swordsman job test.5. Tarou, thief bugs and female thief bugs. You will be able to change job to a swordsman upon completion of the test. This is the most up to date article about Ragnarok Mobile, add it to your favorites and come back any time. But this build need some budget for equipment. You should put some Dex for hit monster. It’s hard to play at the beginning (Novice to Knight). They receive 50% more damage so that feels like every wolf receives LVL 15 Bash Each. Myst Case and Cruiser drops many valuable items like OBB, Pearl. 2. If you noticed, I have weird stats. A. I am no longer playing Ragnarok Online, and may not be able to actually help you guys out with your various questions.
Black Mountain Festival August 2019, Wild Cat Family, The Queen's Grandchildren, How To Draw A Realistic Baby Panda, Evga Geforce Rtx 2080 Ti Black Edition Gaming Review, Green Garnish On Pasta, Critical Distance Definition, Garnier Micellar Water Blue Ingredients, Take On Me Cover,