The Alt and Shift keys behave the same on both platforms. Example: typing m produces μ. There is a particular issue in older versions Microsoft Word (2003 and older) on Windows XP where the font reverts back to Times New Roman, whose older versions do not contain the complex scripts that the SBL Hebrew font uses. Biblical Fonts- Frequently Asked Questions. Charity No. SBL Greek is available for download at www.sbl-site.org. The text of the SBLGNT has been encoded in a Unicode-compliant font so users can exchange files easily without having to secure a special Greek font. Users may use SBLGreek or any other Unicode font that supports the full range of Greek characters. This makes all the characters look good on printout, (though on the screen it still doesn't look perfect). I have done this a lot, and just tried it again to make sure it works. If you’re looking for an Ancient Greek keyboard, check out this one by Randy Hoyt.. Logos 6 Learn Biblical Greek | Logos Bible Software - Duration: 3:31. They are typed before the letter. Or use a font that does this automatically such as SBL Hebrew. On the Mac, Word does not cope with writing Hebrew right-to-left or pointing, but NeoOffice (free) writes Hebrew well and Melel (cheap) does it perfectly. Example: typing c produces ψ. θ̅ς̅ = SBL Greek. SBL Biblical Fonts . Where can I find a layout for the Hebrew keyboards? higher than Hex FFFF, so enter them manually, ie: hold down Alt and type “120080″ (all on the number pad) then let go of Alt, (remember to use the + on the number pad). Some characters are in a different place and may need to be memorized. Unfortunately Word on the Mac lagged years behind the PC for Unicode. Please note that depending on the Hebrew keyboard you are using (SIL or Tiro), different keys will produce different letters. does not appear in the Index to The SBL Handbook, and is not mentioned in the fourth full paragraph on p. 70 ("Subsequent notes in the same work referring to the same source should use the abbreviated note form exhibited in the examples in §§6.2-4, including a shortened form of the main title of the work cited"). I cannot seem to figure out how to use a circumflex and an iota subscript on the same letter! Make sure that the font selected in the font menu is in fact SBL Hebrew. Only valid accents are available. To resolve your concern, follow these steps: Step 1: Set the Language. Note: 1) Where two forms are provide for the same letter the second is that used when the letter is the last one in a word. Directions for installing keyboards for your specific computer can be found in the installation pages. I like the look of it. 2. ; In the “system preferences” window that will open, click on the Language & Text icon. This setting will also fix a common problem with footnotes which sometimes don't appear on the same page as the footnote marker without setting "Exact" line spacing. Greek Keyboard for Mac operating systems. TECkit mapping files for SIL Greek Trans fonts are available here and can be used with TECkit and/or SILConverters 4.0. This is due to an auto-correct in Word. With older, non-Unicode fonts, character glyphs were simply mapped over Roman characters. For example, if you depress the "B" on your keyboard, it is not the Hebrew 'bet' that is typed, but a 'nun.' Advanced Key Settings (see and set keyboard shortcuts to change keyboard language) OK 12. 3. 1) type the letter (eg "a" for α) 2) press Alt-Gr (to the right of the space bar) with "-" (the hyphen key) 3) press any other key – ie the next letter or space. When I try to use SBL Hebrew in Microsoft Word for Mac OS X the font does not show up or the text does not display correctly. I still have the language bar … For example, the Hebrew Accent Zarqa' or ‘sinnor’ is code 05AE. So I am writing a new set of instructions below to apply to more recent linux systems. Logos has this available as a free and I would love it for Accordance. To see different keyboard states, move the mouse over state keys such as Shift, Caps or AltGr.You can also lock or unlock those keys by clicking them. The best commercial fonts are probably those from Linguist Software. The furtive patach and a few other accents should not be central. The Society of Biblical Literature has meetings all over the world - there may be one near you! The keyboard that will work with the SBL Greek Unicode font shows as "Greek Polytonic". Masoretic punctuation is on the number line when Caps Lock is turned on, eg: This punctuation is normally omitted when quoting the Hebrew OT. Precomposed letters look like an accent+vowel, but they are actually a single symbol. For example, in order to access the same keys that are accessed by holding down Ctrl+Alt on Windows, Command+Alt must be held down on the Mac. A keyboard utility enables you to switch between default (Roman) and Greek keyboards at the press of a button, and includes a handy way of typing accents. How to install Greek fonts and type in Greek - Duration: 13:02. The purpose of transliteration used to be to represent the Hebrew letters when we didn't have a Hebrew font. SBL Greek Unicode Font/Polytonic Keyboard Question I have been playing around with the new SBL Unicode Greek font. I just have one problem. But I find that things have changed since then. For users of the previous Windows versions: - Copy SBL Hbrw font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS) For Mac users: Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook) - Double-click SBL Hbrw font file and hit "Install font" button at This often has to do with the Auto-correction features in MS Word. Also, FWIW, you can set up the MS Windows keyboard to type Polytonic Greek and use the SBL font to do so. A few word processors (eg Word Perfect) may never convert to Unicode. (" it turns into your perfect curlie. Please refer to the installation instructions for the individual platform for help activating them. Turn on the Greek keyboard by setting the Language bar to EL. To type the command .~yhla hwhy simply type .yhwh alhym.) Transliteration Standards of The SBL Handbook of Style. You can also use the On-screen keyboard (Windows)/Keyboard Viewer (OS X) to locate keys. 1:2). 1) type the letter (eg "a" for α) 2) press Alt-Gr (to the right of the space bar) with "-" (the hyphen key) 3) press any other key – ie the next letter or space. Because the SBL Greek and SBL Hebrew fonts are Unicode fonts, you will need to instruct your computer to input text in Greek or Hebrew. This arrangement is the same for Ancient and Modern Greek keyboards. Galaxie Unicode Greek has a rounded ^. That which works with the SBL Hebrew Unicode font shows simply as "Hebrew". Keyboard layouts are available for the Biblical Hebrew (SIL), Biblical Hebrew (Tiro), and Transliteration keyboards. The regular Greek keyboard doesn't have breathing marks or many accents (it's designed around modern Greek). In the BW Editor, one can type Hebrew with a non-Unicode font (BWWEBB) or with a Unicode font (SBL Hebrew). In short, a contemporary, critically edited text of the Greek New Testament is now widely and freely available. : Ibid. For users of the previous Windows versions: - Copy SBL Hbrw font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS) For Mac users: Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook) Diaresis (dots) is shift-hyphen then υ or ι, or with shift plus normal accents, eg: Add breathings to accents by holding AltGr, and add Shift for harsh breathings. You can do this for a whole bunch of different characters. Greek Keyboard for Windows 10 Greek Keyboard for macOS. Add Shift for harsh breathing,  eg: Breathing combined with accents are produced by holding AltGr with those accents, eg: This is included in the Greek keyboard so set the Language bar to EL. 'eye') or 'eimim (dual 'eye'). This worked. or to help those who don't know how to pronounce the Hebrew. The keys in yellow are used for placing polytonic diacritical marks (see next page). Both though seem to have their troublesome issues. These editions (and their abbreviations) are: You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Instructions for installing the SBL BibLit font and the Transliteration keyboard. Or add them to letters by holding AltGr. However, the computer understands these characters as "b" and "(." I cannot seem to figure out how to use a circumflex and an iota subscript on the same letter! ; Under Languages, click Add a language, then type Greek in the search box. resources, Research As such, neither Office 2011, Office 2008 nor Office 2004 is a viable option for using the SBL Hebrew font. Although I already own the printed version of "The Greek New Testament: SBL Edition," I decided to purchase the Kindle version for my Kindle Fire as it is an excellent resource and the price ($0.99) can not be beat. If you will be using the fonts to input Hebrew quite a bit, it is recommended that you print out these character maps. You can see my keyboards below. - you should see that the EL and HE fonts are installed. Do not install the … In particular, four editions of the Greek New Testament were utilized as primary resources in the process of establishing the SBLGNT. All Rights Reserved. The Greek Polytonic Unicode keyboard uses two different systems to handle accented characters: Precomposed letters; Combining diacritics; Precomposed Letters. The Text-Critical Task Is Not Finished . Users are free to install and use the fonts on these platforms. For a normal state you only need to push the key. It's really only a matter of preference, as both fonts are designed very well. This thread is locked. Final sigma (ς) is not automatic. or to quickly write some Hebrew without bothering to change font. The new text may have other benefits as well. Most of the alphabet is mapped to phonetic equivalents (ie similar sounding letters), and others are mostly mapped to similar looking letters. though you may wish to set footnotes to a smaller Line Spacing. The SBL Greek New Testament (SBLGNT) is a new edition of the Greek New Testament, established with the help of earlier editions. Go to Control panel>Regional and Language Options>Languages>Details. that are placed over letters in various combinations. In addition, the text has been encoded in a Unicode-compliant font, SBL Greek, so that users can exchange their work easily without having to purchase a proprietary Greek font. Both are available for download at www.sbl-site.org. 1. PC and Mac versions use the same keyboard layout. This happens sometimes, the the following may fix it. When using SBL Hebrew, the standard Hebrew Keyboard Layout seems not to be followed. To install it on your own machine there is a fee of $50. Changing the line-spacing from a relative (e.g. Click Add under “Installed Services”, and then click Greek Polytonic to add and the keyboard layout for the language. For Windows 7 / Vista users: - Right-click the SBL Hbrw font file(s) and choose "Install". Press numbers to put symbols above letters, and Shift-number to put them above letters (on a Mac, use Option-number), eg: Turn on the Hebrew keyboard by setting the Language bar to HE. Logos Greek Keyboard Logos Bible Software offers a free downloadable keyboard for PC : is a video tutorial for installing the keyboard: Greek Typing Engines These websites help you to type in Gre… You can find this information one of two ways. Yamaha PSR-E373 Keyboard, 61 Standard-Tasten mit Anschlagdynamik, 622 Sounds (inkl. Click the Start button, then type “Region and Language,” and press Enter. Print the summary page and pin it up in front of you. To type a diaresis combined with an accent, type the same as you would for the accent by itself, plus shift. I have the same question (1) Subscribe Subscribe Subscribe to RSS feed; Replies (3) Suzanne S. Barnhill. You can do this for individual paragraphs or styles, but if you set the "Normal" style, this should mean that everything else inherits it. In support of the SBL Greek fonts, I intend to produce some Unicode keyboard layouts and drivers. To move an accent in Word, highlight just the accent (ie the left half of the character). You may notice that there are several maps in each manual. - highlight your perfect curlie and click on Tools > Auto-correct options, - select "Formatted text" instead of "Plain text" and click OK. From now on, whenever you type ". Greek for Everyone 19,945 views. LINK FIXED More information about this can be found in the SBL Hebrew manual. : This website is not affiliated with SBL. QuarkXPress 8.02 supports the SemiticTranslitU OT keyboard, but not the EnglishLS OT keyboard. When this happens, it will appear like this: Make sure that the font selected in the font menu is in fact SBL Hebrew. Even though both keyboards have Ctrl keys, the Mac key that corresponds to the functionality of the Windows Ctrl key is the Command (Apple) key. No. See How to change your keyboard layout Also see Change your keyboard layout Step 2: If the issue persists, restore the computer to an earlier time a. Download the SBL BibLit font file and the transliteration keyboard from the SBL website, taking note of the directory... 2. SBL Greek not working I would like to use SBL Greek, which seems to be a Greek font, but it is not showing Greek fonts! I got the Biblical Hebrew keyboard from SIL as the Hebrew keyboard built into the Apple … Cardo (which is installed with the Tyndale Unicode keyboard) has the style ~, like most Greek fonts. For instructions for installing and using a Hebrew Keyboard see the SBL Hebrew Font site. OS X natively supports OpenType fonts with complex scripts for right-to-left languages. Robert Fleming 7,129 views. Company No. It would be phenomenal to have this available to compare with the NA/UBS text in my textual criticism classes. SBL Educational Resources. Set the Line Spacing to an "Exact" (ie a fixed) amount. SBL BibLit (has both Hebrew & Greek) a. Download sbl-site.org/Fonts/SBL_BLit.ttf b. Right-click on the downloaded file (SBL_BLit.ttf) to open a pop-up menu. 2:59. I remember now, though, why I couldn't remember where the iota subscript is, and that's because I never use it. On a Mac, use the Alt Option key.). - make a superscript "(" as above, then highlight it and: - click on "Format" > "Font" > "Character Spacing" tab, - change the "Scale" to "80%" (to make the curlie smaller), - increase the "Spacing" to "1 pt" (to increase the gap before the next character), - and increase the "Position" to "1 pt" (to increase the vertical position). Please consult our Biblical Fonts FAQ . Same installation procedure (steps b&c) as font #1 (SBL BibLit) 3. At this time, Microsoft has not announced that any support will be forthcoming. Shewa and dagesh can be added after letters by using " ; " and " = ". On the drop-down menu select System Preferences. Please pay particular attention to the state at the top of the page. As this language pack is not yet available in Windows 10, we encourage you to share this suggestion with us by sending a feedback. The Society of Biblical Literature (SBL), in keeping with its mission to foster biblical scholarship, is pleased to sponsor, in association with Logos Bible Software, a new, critically edited edition of the Greek New Testament. 12 pt, 24 pt, etc.) D&B Hoovers provides sales leads and sales intelligence data on over 120 million companies like Sbl LLC around the world, including contacts, financials, and competitor information. 7:38. To turn on the Transliteration font, turn on Caps Lock. When inputting characters in Microsoft Word, it displays the right character at first, but it changes when I type the next word. How can I make nice dots under Greek to indicate uncertain characters? First, a rant about why I don't like transliteration: Real Hebrew is written in Hebrew, or in simple transliteration such as or 'ayin (sing. No. Double-click the Fonts icon. the Cardo Unicode font with full Greek & Hebrew (and works with others, eg SBL) ... Transliteration is on the same keyboard as Greek. SBL Greek . The Masoretes tried to eliminate ambiguity in the Hebrew Old Testament by indicating which words form phrases together and which words did or did not act on each other. Transliteration Standards of The SBL Handbook of Style. but even that isn’t perfect. MVP | Volunteer Moderator Replied on November 18, 2018. For a high-quality font, switch to Cardo, especially for accents & breathing. SBL Hebrew a. Download sbl-site.org/Fonts/SBL_Hbrw.ttf b. 5. Vowels are on normal vowels, with strong vowels on Shift vowels, ie: Right-to-left is automatic, and vowels are AFTER the letter, just like in English, so to get מֶלֶך type meleK. The dot-under character is on the top left of most keyboards. SBL Hebrew and SBL Greek are compatible with Linux. The two forms of the accent ( ^ or ~ ) are a matter of style or taste. (Even the SIL Apparatus font doesn’t have the Gothic M etc for OT TC). To configure the settings for the Language bar, click Language Bar under “Preferences”. A second method is to use the on-screen keyboard. Galatia SIL can be used with any preferred Greek Unicode keyboard. To type the command .ihsouj cristoj simply type .ihsous cristos. Shewa, dagesh and other pointing are correctly positioned automatically, eg: Simple punctuation is on the main keyboard, ie. So, if you only installed SBL BibLit, you should be good to go. © 2020, Society of Biblical Literature. But if you do need transliteration, (ie if your old-fashioned publisher insists). ; In the “Language & Text” window that will open, click on the Input Sources button/tab. Although I already own the printed version of "The Greek New Testament: SBL Edition," I decided to purchase the Kindle version for my Kindle Fire as it is an excellent resource and the price ($0.99) can not be beat. 1)  Turn on the keyboard at "EN" on the taskbar or toggle through keyboards with Alt-Shift, (On a Mac, click on the flag at top right). The image below shows a section of the keyboards menu where the Greek Polytonic and Hebrew selections are found. Originally the Greek circumflex was a combined acute + grave, ie. You will need the SIL Gentium font for the Greek characters on this page, the SBL Hebrew font for the Hebrew characters and the Doulos SIL font for the transliteration. Library http://www.ellopos.net/elpenor/greek-texts/gr-pol-keys/greek-keyboard.asp. ; After that, select Greek under Languages and click Set as default. (AltGk is the Alt on the right of the space bar. For more about these fonts including keyboard layouts click here. - click OK and see it if is as you want it. As another reviewer wrote, however, the Kindle version does not display all of the Greek characters. - Right-click the SBL Hbrw font file(s) and choose "Install". Instructions for enabling the Greek Polytonic keyboard on your computer. If it is not already there, with to Classic View. Install SBL BibLit Font and Greek/Hebrew Keyboard on Windows - Duration: 2:59. VAT Reg. Accents are on the keys with \  and  / and ~ . will ensure uniform spacing. For some reason or another it has stopped, and I don't know why. As another reviewer wrote, however, the Kindle version does not display all of the Greek characters. Sbl LLC has 2 total employees across all of its locations and generates $30,774 in sales (USD). English has only one way to make a compound word (using a hyphen) while Masoretic Hebrew has eight major and several rarer ways of conjoining words. A character map of the keyboards can be found in their respective manuals, available for download in the SBL Hebrew page. However, neither SBL or Tiro Typeworks provides support for Linux installation or usage. Greek and Hebrew Keyboards. 4. To get a simple diaresis, type shift-hyphen before the letter. Simple breathings are produced by holding AltGr with ' . There's really no reason to download special keyboards for Greek. In order to use SBL Hebrew or SBL BibLit, one needs to use a program that supports them such as. There are a number of polytonic keyboards already available, some of which work with Unicode characters and some of which were made to work with hacked 8-bit encodings. then press Ctrl-D (to edit the font), click on “Character Spacing”, and set Scale at 130%. I wrote up my notes in 2007, and updated them in Jan., 2011. For quick help finding a key, launch the Keyboard Viewer from the input menu of the menu bar. Don't worry – use it for a little, and you'll soon be touch-typing. All are Unicode fonts. Choose a keyboard below to view its layouts. Most letters are on phonetic equivalents, with upper case on Shift eg: There are a few non-phonetic letters are, ie: Type accents and breathings BEFORE the letter. Hi All. Special Text Cricial Symbols: There are a few symbols … - ie no superscripts or accents or curly breathings to indicate which sound you are not pronouncing. When a language keyboard has been selected, a small window will open. In order to conform to normal Mac User Interface standards, keystrokes represented by the Ctrl key in Windows are mapped to the Command (Apple) key on the Mac. SBL Greek Unicode Font/Polytonic Keyboard Question I have been playing around with the new SBL Unicode Greek font. ), AltGr (=right Alt key for Windows, alt/option for OS X). when you turn on Caps Lock – use Shift to put the mark above a letter. Hi Keith, Adding an accent to vowels in your Greek keyboard is simple. When we released the SBL Hebrew font, it was obvious that both an extensive manual and dedicated keyboard layouts and drivers would be needed: many issues in the computerisation Biblical Hebrew … SBL is not responsible for its content. 2. I just have one problem. To type it, change to TH Greek keyboard, and. I installed the SBL Greek or SBL Hebrew font, but it only types in English. Some symbols for textual criticism aren’t available on any free Unicode font I know of. I like the look of it. If you have text files typed with the pre-Unicode SIL Greek Trans fonts, they will have to be converted to Unicode. Example: typing r produces ρ. N.B. It is advisable to disable this feature when typing with the SBL Hebrew fonts. Did you know? This video will explain how to install "Teknia," a greek font on your computer and use it to type in Greek. Use the search bar to search "On-screen keyboard" and launch that program. Switch to the font Cardo to ensure all the symbols are available. The SBL Greek New Testament (SBLGNT) is a new edition of the Greek New Testament, established with the help of earlier editions. Adding Greek and Hebrew Keyboards on Mac - Duration: 6:00. Open the Control Panel from the Start menu. ... Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator - how to add em_dash to ctrl+dash - Duration: 3:59. (Please note that characters with Unicode values in red are, characters and not all characters are available in the SBL BibLit font.). The SBL Greek font is a unicode font (in OpenType TTF format) provided as a free service to scholars by the Society of Biblical Literature. If keyboard changes are not working correctly yet, you may need to reboot. Partly I didn't include these because I don't use transliteration much, and partly because you already have them. Keys such as single quote may not be indicated the same - try the key at the bottom left of the Enter key. When I type a holem, it is too far to the left of the word. The transliteration keyboard uses the following layout:  θ̅ς̅ = SBL Greek. Two Greek font/keyboard questions: (1) For years (since mid-1990s), I've used Bwgrkl font as my default, go-to way of typing Greek. Example: typing w produces ς. Ex… ; Select Greek. In the Details tab, click on "Language Bar" - make sure "Show the Language bar..." is ticked. If it isn't, adjust some more. To do so, you can follow the steps below: Type Windows Feedback in Cortana, the search box on your task bar. • Transliteration font and keyboards for Greek, Hebrew and manuscript markups ... As a guide, the SBL system of transliteration is: 1 SBL Academic style 2 SBL General purpose style Hebrew: Turn on the Hebrew keyboard by setting the Language bar to HE For a high-quality font, switch to Cardo, especially for pointing & punctuation. The polytonic has them all. 9437542 • Question mark: o type q ; o remember: “q for question”! I have info here on various Unicode Greek keyboards you can use, and they each include keyboard layouts. ; Select the Greek Polytonic checkbox. If you just want an accent, press  \ or / or  =. This is probably the easiest way to write Hebrew & Greek on a PC or Mac. So AltGk with a vowel makes a composite shewa. I switch with the Command-Space key combination. All are Unicode fonts. SBL Greek Font. The Hebrew keyboard can’t contain all the Masoretic punctuation, though the common punctuation is available on the top number line. How do I get accent marks with the letters? Versatile Both Windows and Mac operating systems ship with a Greek Polytonic keyboard suitable for biblical and classical Greek. SBL Greek New Testament and Apparatus - posted in Feature Requests: Is there any thought of including the SBL GNT and Apparatus as a module in Accordance? The SIL Polytonic Greek is also available. Let's take the phrase in my favorite NT text, Hebrews, from the opening exordium: "through a son" (Heb. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. For all other states, other keys (like Shift or Alt) must also be held down to produce the character. However, neither SBL or Tiro Typeworks provides support for Linux installation or usage. Some application do not, notably Microsoft Word for Mac and Adobe InDesign. In Options, untick “Ordinals (1st) with superscript”. SBL Hebrew and SBL Greek are compatible with Linux. Yamaha PSR-E373 Keyboard, 61 Standard-Tasten mit Anschlagdynamik, 622 Sounds (inkl. Note: 1) Where two forms are provide for the same letter the second is that used when the letter is the last one in a word. Now, however, I need to use the unicode Greek characters for a current project. Ibid. I don't know why this should fix it, but it does. For instance, to type a or a type a; to type b or b type b. Special Text Cricial Symbols: There are a few symbols … When this happens, it will appear like this: It should appear like this: These websites have excellent graphics of the Microsoft Greek Polytonic keyboard, as well as information about other keyboards you can use with SBL Greek: http://www.biblicalgreek.org/links/fonts/keyboard.html, http://www.jcu.edu/language/llc/keyboard-setup-greek.htm. Click on the apple symbol in the the upper left of tool bar. eg type shift with forward slash then u to get a lightly quizzical smiley. https://bibleandtech.blogspot.com/2010/06/typing-biblical-hebrew.html Why can’t I use the SBL Hebrew with some applications in OS X? Tyndale House is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales: This series includes SBL BibLit, which combines Greek, Hebrew, and Latin characters, including transliteration diacritics, SBL Greek, a Greek-specific font, and SBL Hebrew, a … The SBL is currently developing a new series of high-quality fonts for digital and print use. Users are free to install and use the fonts on these platforms. SBL Greek a. Download sbl-site.org/Fonts/SBL_grk.ttf b. Punctuation which isn’t there has to be inserted manually. The letters are now in normal Roman font while the numbers are symbols, ie: Type transliteration symbols AFTER the letter. Keyman Greek Keyboard: Perhaps you have not turned on the Cardo font? Most word processors on a PC will work OK with Greek & right-to-left Hebrew. tools, http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/New-Athena-Unicode, Hebrew font and keyboard including full pointing with automatic positioning, Greek font and keyboard including breathing and accents with automatic positioning, Transliteration font and keyboards for Greek, Hebrew and manuscript markups, Masoretic punctuation font and keyboard for punctuation in the Hebrew Old Testament, if you want a soft breathing with an accent, press, if you want a harsh breathing with any of these, add.
Keri No Ras, Outdoor Stair Nosing, What Do Mimosa Seeds Look Like, Cobalt Bar Terraria, Rest In Peace Candle Light, New Kindle Voyage 2020, How To Use Topbuxus Grow, Recipe Using Caramel Bits, Melissa The Haves And Have Nots, Shortbread Cookie Pie Crust,