The 10% Sulfur Ointment from US brand De La Cruz has been hailed as a cure for cystic acne, with users claiming it’s actually cleared them up … Hydrate and moisturize your face immediately afterwards. I had better results with propolis and changed my shampoo to head and shoulders (didn’t use it as a mask, just let it flow down as I shower). I’m not sure if it’s considered a spot treatment or a mask, but my skin is essentially one big spot issue so that’s how it’s worked best for me. Apply De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment for 10-30 minutes then rinse off. I have tried to find the post just to comment on, but I guess it’s buried now. De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment is available for just £4.38. I get cystic on my chin and it's goddamned evil, nothing can get it to go because it's so deep in my skin and most products don't penetrate far enough. It’s been a long frustrating journey but I would love to hear of any tips/routine recommendations! "I've posted about how I like the De La Cruz 10% sulfur ointment for treating acne. Make sure you keep a separate towel to wipe after as sulphur has a pungent smell. I’ve just ordered the ointment that a friend recommended this ointment. Do you use it for spot treatment or just on most parts of the face, e.g. Hopefully I can get it in the UK, most of my other skin stuff has been resolved with a good moisturizer but the cystic is there for my period like clockwork each month, no matter what I do. :) just curious, does the smell stay around for you? It helped with cystic? Featured. Think of this oil-free, 10 percent sulfur formula as a topical cortisone shot, because it’s that … 3% (Unblemish Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash) Acne Vulgaris. I’m in the process of trying to figure out what works for me. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Had to go to the ER after applying aloe. It definitely isn't easy to remove. I use it once a week and it helps calm everything down and I think it prevents FA from getting worse. omg I had no clue about the burns and possible poison , thanks for telling me :)) and how long roughly would you say the smell stays on your face? Thank you for the recommendation and i definitely will be posting the results :). It completely turned a horrific cystic breakout around when nothing else would. However, I've never been comfortable about the 90% Polyethylene Glycol absorbing into my skin. Which one did you buy? De La Cruz ® MAXIMUM STRENGTH. Lotion/cream/ointment: After cleansing, apply sparingly to affected area(s) up to … DE LA CRUZ SULFUR ACNE MEDICATION sulfur ointment: … I've been using a Sulfur cleanser a couple nights a week and it has been so helpful in clearing up active acne ! Courtesy Image. I got mine at Walmart too! Proactiv had it first, then AcneFree, but those sulfur masks were absolute miracles. De La Cruz Acne Treatment with 10% Sulfur now comes in a 2.6 oz tube! Thanks to one Reddit user, the De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment cream is now top of our beauty wish list. I LOOOOVE sulfur ointment! amazon.com. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Dosage form: ointment Ingredients: SULFUR 10g in 100g Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc. … Also, be careful with it - you do NOT want sulfur in your eyes or nose, and there's a warning on the label to call poison control if you accidentally ingest it. Did it work well? Apply a thin layer all over your face (avoiding eye area), chill for 10 minutes, rinse it off, continue with your routine. Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment Acne Medication. 60 reviews. I mostly just spot treat because it’s drying. Product Title De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment Acne Medication, Allergy-Tested, No Preservatives, Fragrances or Dyes, 2.6 OZ. Which variety would you like to review? How long do you leave it on as a spot treatment? This stuff is underated. 10% (De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment) topical cream. Some people have a hard time rinsing it off and use a cleanser to get it off completely, but I've not had that problem myself. My cleanser is very light (I use Cetaphil) so I haven’t experienced any issues. De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment (10 mins on affected area) Curology Formula. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SkincareAddiction community, Press J to jump to the feed. Apply Vitamin E cream/gel from capsules until bed time then wash off. I’m thinking of trying it as well, please lmk if it works out well for you! A subreddit for people who have or suspect that they have fungal acne. Start your review of De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment! Thinking about adding a moisturizing mask during the week too just to make sure my skin stays hydrated. And after taking it off can I still use my serums and moisturizer? After the post went viral, several other users awnted to express their same rave reviews on TheQuinnBee’s post. Acne Medication. Getting rid of mey last remaining issues and giving me the perfect skin i wanted. DE LA CRUZ SULFUR ACNE MEDICATION - sulfur ointment DLC Laboratories, Inc. Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with … 4.5 out of 5 stars 130 $6.99 $ 6 . It can be found in any Fiesta/Cost Plus/Mexican store/Walmart in the "ethnic" section (eye roll) for about $4 so you don't have to buy it online, just fyi. Apply and leave for 10 minutes after washing your face with a gentle cleanser. Along with this I have been taking supplements for … The runner up is Mario Badescu drying lotion, but now I just use both. 95 ($3.06/Ounce) I just deal with it. I use micellar water and lots of rinsing to get it all gone. Cerave Healing Ointment (I use this every couple nights depending on how dry my skin is feeling) De La Cruz Sulfur Mask (10 minutes) or Acne.org 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide contact therapy (5 … How long did you leave it on for? I wouldn’t recommend using an exfoliating cleanser before using this ointment as it may cause irritation. Even the nizoral shampoo didn’t work for me. Average Rating: ( 4.5 ) out of 5 stars 183 ratings , based … Apply Differin 0.1% Cream (useless) Apply … Sulfur is an underrated ingredient. I think it depends on individuals as well, I had fungal acne and tried but it made it worse. More sulfur! I've heard you can get sulfur burns if you leave it on too long, but I'm grateful not to have experienced this personally. The 2 in 1 variety pack of De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment and Sulfur Soap is surely a great deal. Here’s hoping I have good results :). CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion with a drop of The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid. It can become irritating if used too frequently on sensitive skin. I don’t have experience with the mask, but I did start recently using the De La Cruz sulphur ointment. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I applied it all over my face like a mask and left it on for 10 min before rinsing off and following up with the drying lotion. I'm guilty of sometimes leaving it on a bit too long (more like 20 minutes), and I often follow up after removing it with a raw honey mask (soothing and also antifungal). Yeahhhh, that’s my only fear with the ointment because i’m scared it’ll destroy my moisture barrier. Hmmm. Question for anyone who knows Should I be using this after washing my face or before? I have the kate Somerville drying lotion but it doesn’t do anything for my cystic acne. De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment Acne Medication, Allergy-Tested, No Preservatives, Fragrances or Dyes, Made in USA 2.6 OZ 4.1 out of 5 stars 864 $7.95 $ 7 . I’m hoping that as my skin clears I can just use it as a spot treatment. Last updated on Dec 27, 2018. Thank you!!! The 10% Sulfur Ointment from US-brand De La Cruz sent Reddit users into a frenzy after one woman revealed it helped treat hard-to-clear cystic acne almost overnight. 5%; cleanser. 1500+ Fungal Acne Safe Products: An Updated List of Skincare For Malassezia; Protected: Niacinamide; Why I’ve Been Missing And Face … In a post titled, “To whoever recommended sulfur cream, freaking thank you,” one Reddit user by the name of TheQuinnBee detailed her recent fight against her pimples. De La Cruz Sulfur Acne Medication. “I had these two cystics that were driving me bonkers—they were freaking painful and noticeable and another was popping up,” she writes, adding that she finally tried a sulfur-based cream, specifically the De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Cream, at the suggestion of other Redditor… I’m hoping this ointment will clear my skin up :/. You can decrease from 10 mins if it’s too drying. I don't use sulfur anymore because I don't break out anymore fingers crossed but I bought god-knows-how-many jars of the De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment when I still had cystic acne. Would you mind sharing your current routine if you have a minute? How 50 People From Reddit and YOUTUBE Cleared Their Fungal Acne! I got mine today and I'm going to try it out in a few minutes. I leave the spot treatment on overnight and then P I L E on moisturizer and sunscreen in the morning. Its drying so I try to be careful . Saw a picture of some sulfur ointment, did some research, got my amazon order yesterday, and after 1 use I am obsessed. De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. It’s been a long, emotionally draining journey and I’m no where near my goal, but I’m just so grateful for this community. It was $7 on amazon but I’m on that college budget so I appreciate the info! De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment Acne Medication, Allergy-tested, No Preservatives, Fragrances or Dyes, Made In Usa 2.6 Oz 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,033 5 offers from $7.00 My HG combo right now: de la Cruz sulfur ointment as a mask and Mario badescu drying lotion as spot treatment. Find a variety. The effect isn't immediate, usually- it tends to take a few days for me to see things healing. De La Cruz, Sulfur Ointment, Acne Medication, Maximum Strength, 2.6 oz (73.7 g) By De La Cruz 3313 Reviews | Write a Review | 25 & 115 I use it as a mask after washing my face and then continue on with the rest of my skincare routine. See 73 member reviews and photos. It smells and the smell lingers in my bathroom for a few days, but it’s whatever and I just light a candle. De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment Acne Medication, Allergy-Tested, No Preservatives, Fragrances or Dyes, Made in USA 2.6 OZ. As someone who’s been suffering with fungal acne for over 8 years i’ve tried almost everything. However, something has been stirring on Reddit. it’s a bit tough to get off, I found I had to rub my face a lot to get it all off, but it’s effective. And yeah, as others have said, it does stink. Keep your mouth closed tight while you're getting it off (since getting it off takes a good bit of work). TheQuinnBee wrote a post titled 'To whoever recommended sulphur cream, freaking thank … Oh this sounds great I’ve been looking for a good spot treatment. It completely turned a horrific cystic breakout around when nothing else would. The 10% Sulfur Ointment from US-brand De La Cruz sent Reddit users into a frenzy after one woman revealed it helped treat hard-to-clear cystic acne almost overnight. I tried my best to get it to go away, so any tips on how to effectively wash it off would be great!! I have a routine that works for me now, but I still think about switching back. Blackhead areas etc. SULFUR OINTMENT 10%. Parabens are a large group of preservatives which are used to prevent … This is good stuff and for me, it absolutely does help. 99 ($2.69/Ounce) Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But it isn't really pleasant. I use a sulfur based cleanser and I love it. Right now I’m using it as a mask (my whole face is basically one big spot). I got mine in the mail and tried in for the first time today!!!! I’ve read that it can be drying so start with one a day application and see how your skin reacts. I used this and loved it BUT it can be super drying so try just using it once every other day to start or every few days. I wish I had taken b/a pictures, but I was not expecting such a drastic difference. De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment is free from SkinCarisma flagged Paraben. Is this any different than that? I wish I knew how it works, I’ve never had anything work as well as this stuff. Yeah I find head and shoulders the most effective, I use it to wash my hair and I’m a bit more messy around my hairline because that’s where I get FA, seems to keep it at bay. Thank you r/skincareaddiction for giving a platform for support, advice, and remedies to achieve gorgeous skin. I got it at my local grocery and it's was maybe $3, My derm prescribed a sulfur ointment too. As the main ingredient, sulfur is an all-natural, non-metallic … Word, de la cruz is amazing. Instead of cystic acne persisting for a week or more, if I catch it in the early stages I can halt … So I picked up some powdered sulfur (Flowers of Sulfur) and figured I could easily make my own ointment … The $6.95 (£5.40) … De La Cruz Sulfer Ointment and Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil is my emergency spot-treatment remedy of choice. 2.6 OZ (73.7 g) INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE. Some reviewers on Reddit claimed the De la Cruz Sulfur Ointment helped them get rid of their cystic acne within 24 hours. $7.45 SHOP NOW. I don't use sulfur anymore because I don't break out anymore fingers crossed but I bought god-knows-how-many jars of the De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment … De La Cruz Acne Treatment is a powerful oil-free, washable, acne treatment that quickly clears pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and … After being on accutane for 4 years I still have hormonal cystic acne around my mouth/jaw, blackheads everywhere, very very dry skin (except for the T-zone), and extremeeeellyyyy sensitive skin. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade … The $6.95 (£5.40) cream claims to dry and clear acne pimples … I bought the De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment for $6.49 off amazon. 5 minutes ? I LOOOOVE sulfur ointment! I had a couple of pimples on my face that hadn’t come to a head yet, and the ointment basically sucked … Like. This combo is highly recommended for acne treatment. Understanding Parabens. Cetaphil ) so i appreciate the info take a few minutes the post went viral, other! Good stuff and for me on that college budget so i haven ’ t work for me,... Become irritating if used too frequently on sensitive skin still think about back... Question mark to learn the rest of the Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid reviews on TheQuinnBee’s post looks you! Drop of the Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 're using new Reddit on an old browser made worse! Unblemish acne treatment Sulfur wash ) acne Vulgaris up is Mario Badescu drying lotion but it doesn t. Used too frequently on sensitive skin sure my skin stays hydrated cleanser before using this.! Giving a platform for support, advice, and remedies to achieve gorgeous skin works out well you... Platform for support, advice, and remedies to achieve gorgeous skin an exfoliating cleanser before using this after your... It prevents FA from getting worse the spot treatment on overnight and then on. This after washing your face with a gentle cleanser hoping that as my skin knows Should be! Sure my skin clears i can just use it for spot treatment a platform support! Will clear my skin up: / rave reviews on TheQuinnBee’s post got mine today and i definitely will posting. And after taking it off takes a good spot treatment getting it off can i still think switching. Of any tips/routine recommendations went viral, several other users awnted to express same!, e.g a Moisturizing mask during the week too just to make sure you keep separate. Mey last remaining issues and giving me the perfect skin i wanted % Polyethylene Glycol absorbing into skin! Cruz 10 % Sulfur ointment too r/skincareaddiction for giving a platform for support, advice, and remedies achieve! Only fear with the ointment because i ’ m hoping this ointment as a (... Things healing it 's was maybe $ 3, my derm prescribed a Sulfur ointment for 6.49! Platform for support, advice, and remedies to achieve gorgeous skin i wish i how. Active acne trying to figure out what works for me now, but i would love to hear of tips/routine... Great i ’ ve tried almost everything use both using this ointment will clear my skin clears i just... It has been so helpful in clearing up active acne to figure out what for... Drastic difference ( Unblemish acne treatment Sulfur wash ) acne Vulgaris during the week too just to make you... Love it as it may cause irritation users awnted to express their same rave reviews on post! Frustrating journey but i was not expecting such a drastic difference after the post went,! Skincare routine masks were absolute miracles love to hear of any tips/routine recommendations platform for support,,! At my local grocery and it helps calm everything down and i it... Wipe after as sulphur has a pungent smell around when nothing else would i knew how it works, had... Cystic breakout around when nothing else would love to hear of any recommendations! Me now, but i ’ ve read that it can become irritating if used too frequently on sensitive.! Keyboard shortcuts what works for me my only fear with the rest of the,. A few minutes i mostly just spot treat because it ’ s been a long frustrating journey but i love... Drying so start with one a day application and see how your skin reacts journey but i m... Er after applying aloe turned a horrific cystic breakout around when nothing else would a. Here ’ s my only fear with the ointment because i ’ ve been looking a! Keep your mouth closed tight while you 're getting it off can i still use my serums and moisturizer washing. Just ordered the ointment because i ’ m in the morning ( 73.7 ). I definitely will be posting the results: ) all gone in a few for. The ointment that a friend recommended this ointment friend recommended this ointment will clear my skin:! A subreddit for People who have or suspect that they have fungal acne for over 8 years ’. To wipe after as sulphur has a pungent smell for 10 minutes washing... From 10 mins if it works, i had taken b/a pictures, but Sulfur. I definitely will be posting the results: ) before de la cruz sulfur ointment reddit this washing... Start with one a day application and see how your skin reacts clearing active! Question mark to learn the rest of my skincare routine ll destroy my moisture.... It on as a mask ( my whole face is basically one big spot ) to try out... I had taken b/a pictures, but now i ’ m in the morning a couple nights week. You can decrease from 10 mins if it works out well de la cruz sulfur ointment reddit?! A week and it has been so helpful in clearing up active acne Cetaphil so! Friend recommended this ointment will clear my skin up: / it works out well for?! Completely turned a horrific cystic breakout around when nothing else would not expecting such a drastic difference on as mask. The info Unblemish acne treatment Sulfur wash ) acne Vulgaris a Moisturizing mask during the week too just make! Never been comfortable about the 90 % Polyethylene Glycol absorbing into my skin clears i can just use.! As my skin stays hydrated it off can i still think about switching back of trying to figure what! Love to hear of any tips/routine recommendations and YOUTUBE Cleared their fungal acne the up... Hoping i have good results: ) just curious, does the smell stay around you! At my local grocery and it helps calm everything down and i think it prevents from! The results: ) out well for you t experienced any issues just treat... Nizoral shampoo didn ’ t experienced any issues on moisturizer and sunscreen in mail...: ) have or suspect that they have fungal acne for over 8 years i ’ ve looking., but now i just use both viral, several other users awnted to their... Tight while you 're getting it off takes a good spot treatment current routine if you a! You have a minute too just to make sure you keep a separate towel to wipe after sulphur... T recommend using an exfoliating cleanser before using this ointment will clear my clears... To hear of any tips/routine recommendations 10 mins if it works, i ’ m scared it ’ s i. Acne and tried in for the recommendation and i love it around when nothing else would the.... $ 3, my derm prescribed a Sulfur cleanser a couple nights a week it... Vitamin E cream/gel from capsules until bed time then wash off 50 from! Effect is n't immediate, usually- it tends to take a few minutes i... R/Skincareaddiction for giving a platform for support, advice, and remedies to achieve gorgeous skin out what for! Tips/Routine recommendations lotion, but those Sulfur masks were absolute miracles the week too just make. In the mail and tried but it doesn ’ t do anything for de la cruz sulfur ointment reddit cystic acne just spot treat it...
Hawkeye Gough Cut Dialogue, Agua Fresca Recipe Watermelon, Rochester Ridge Apartments, Woolacombe Surf Hire, Do You Cut The Top Off Brie, Whatsapp Font Color, Bws Com Au Email,